Wow Hyper modes are impossible on the mobile. Especially hyper hexagonest. My record in that one is 15 seconds it's that hard. Great game terry :)
I really like this game I love this game on desktop so I bought it on mobile. On desktop I have beat all 6 levels and now my goal is to do that on mobile. I have clocked in 34 hours on PC and probably 2 hours on mobile but the game is freaking difficult when you first play this expect to only survive 10 seconds on a average. Also the sound track is amazing
You will hear "Game Over" a lot It's a REALLY hard game, and with no easy mode, beginners will find it impossible, but don't worry, practise makes perfect, it did for anybody who played anyway. Totally worth the cost.
Amazing Game I finally just beat hexagonestest and it was so amazingly satisfying. This game got me hooked for months and now I feel like a pro and want to show off...
Excellent! Challenging! This game WILL test your reflex and quick thinking capabilities to the max. It seems impossible but with time, you'll begin to get farther and farther. There is no "easy" or "training". Its just hard. But one of my favorites nonetheless
Awesome Super awesome app, really fun, but hard. I've played it for hours, and I'm still on the 3rd level out of six. This is the best mobile game, it keeps you playing and it takes hours to get bored, and you can never master the game.
Fixed a startup crash that affected gingerbread devices.
- Restore "Sticky immersive mode" after using the volume keys.
- Corrected audio playback (Fixes the issue for some devices with chipmunk voices)
- Fixed an issue that would cause the game to be grayscale on resume
- Kitkat related performance fixes
- Restore unlocked achievements state from G+ profile to local score file
- (Re)submit local unlocked achievements to G+ if needed