Feed your fish and play with numbers! Practice mental addition and subtraction with Motion Math: Hungry Fish, a delightful learning game that's fun for children and grownups. Your fish is hungry for numbers. Make delicious sums by pinching two numbers together – instant addition! Keep feeding your fish to win a level and unlock new colors and fins.
"I love this app because kids compose and decompose numbers in a fun way!" - Little Miss Primary.
The app includes two addition levels, two subtraction and two negative levels, each with 18 difficulties. Motion Math: Hungry Fish is a fun math game featuring an intuitive way to visualize addition: the bringing together of two objects. Most math worksheets and math games ask "3 + 4 = ?" This cool math game instead challenges players to find, for example, the many different ways to create a sum of 7.
• To develop fast, agile mental arithmetic
• To learn there are multiple paths to add up to every sum
• To build automaticity in adding and subtracting positive and negative integers
Common Core Standards addressed: • K.CC.1-7, K.OA.1-5 • 1.OA.1-8, 1.NBT.1, 1.NBT.4-5 • 2.OA.1-3, 2.NBT.5-8 • 3.NBT.2 • 4.NBT.4 For more information, visit www.motionmathgames.com
With this game you or your children can improve their mathematical skills, test mental math and prepare for math tests.
- 12 levels with increasing difficulty,
- 20 questions on each of the 11 levels, 50 questions on the last level,
- Practice addition, substraction, multiplication and division on positive and negative numbers,
- Operation on two and three arguments,
- Brain training/exercises,
- Ranking of the best players.
Your score is the sum of points from all levels.
Maths lessons does not have to be a nightmare! The school will not be terrible! Playing this application you can enhance your mental arithmetic thanks to fun and competition.
Maybe you are planning an IQ test or simply like to play chess, checkers or scrabble - "Math Challenge - Brain Workout" is a great mind training and educational game that will allow you to develop also in these directions.
This is a great game for kids and adults - maths in all ages helps exercise your brain and IQ.
Your child will not have any problems with the multiplication table. Also game at every level is a kind of exercise of concentration.
Perceiving fractions quickly and accurately is needed for advanced math success. In a controlled study, kids who played Motion Math: Fractions! for 20 minutes for 5 days:
• Improved 15% on fractions test scores.
• Improved attitudes and confidence towards fractions an average of 10%.
"The execution is phenomenally entertaining and challenging…educationally stunning." – iSource.
"Dynamic…you move your way toward a better understanding of numerical relationships, one bounce at a time. 4.5 Stars." - Children’s Technology Review, Editor’s Choice Award.
"All I can say is, WOW!…Our 3rd grader said he 'wished he could do this for math every day.' Our 5th grader agreed." - Ashley Allain, HyperHomeSchool
Key Product Features
• Intuitive, tilt gameplay
• Five forms of fractions: numerator over denominator, percents, decimals, pie charts, and number line.
• Progress stars, sound and star effects reward players for solving problems
• Beginner, medium, and expert modes for different learners
• Hints and scaffolding help struggling players
• Master estimation of fractions, percents, decimals and pie charts
• Locate the many representations of fractions on a given number line
• Build automaticity in comparing fractions
Common Core Standards: 3.NF.2., 3.NF.3., 4.NF.2., 4.NF.5., 4.NF.6., 4.NF.7., 5.NF.6.
For more information: www.motionmathgames.com
# Top seller in phonics and education apps #
See the magic of phonics happening to your kids.
With this well researched way of teaching kids how to read, your child will start loving his first reading books.
While teaching child the art of phonics its best to start with consonant sounds which are easy to differentiate. Start with beginning sounds and then ending sounds. When they can make out the difference, start vowel sounds.
This App is designed specifically for pre-readers and beginning readers. It has been carefully structured to develop the ability to identify individual sounds in words. While enjoying learning with this app, kids will be able to relate letters and sounds to form simple words.
This app ensures your young kids can master and learn sounds, phonics, vowels, consonants and start reading on their own. They can practice and lean on their own in an edutainment package providing reinforcement and delight with must learn education. It doesn't push them to read but draw them into learning. If you have tried various intellijoy apps, you will also love this.Children and Mummy both need this to keep engaged and teach basic skills respectively.
Carefully tested pronunciations and clearly spelt out words, which is different from other apps. We ensure a very high quality of testing, bug freeness, clear sounds, engaging music, and rewards at end of activity, which kids will love.
Also suitable for educational institutional buyers and schools for their curriculum, or it can be used for extra practice.
EveryKidsApps Preschool Learning Kits is developed by who is father and mother of the kids, thus they’re know how to helping toddlers getting ready for school.
Preschool Learning Apps includes hundreds of high quality graphics, images, sounds and animations, With Preschool Learning Kits, your child will be involved, happy and learning.
Kids can touch on the letters, number, color as well as objects to hear related sounds in English, Mandarin and Cantonese. Early childhood is a time of wonder, openness, insatiable curiosity, and immense parental influence.
Preschool Essentials Application plays a crucial role in this first step.
This app teaches the alphabet, numbers, colors, and memory match game
Full list of Features:
✔ Learn Letter Sounds. Kids touch the letter block will hear the ABC phonics being pronounced.
✔ Letters: Letters of alphabet with letter sound and a sample object for each letter.
✔Learning the correct way to write letters and numbers.
✔ Numbers: Numbers from 1 to 10 with their sound, and counting objects
✔ Color: Blue, Red, Pink, Grey, Yellow, Green, Yellow and Yellow. Each with high quality images and sounds
✔Memory Match Game: This is a basic matching game where your child will match up the fruit. There are 12 cards total that need to be turned over.
Language : English, Chinese
Keywords: Kids, ABC, ABCs, Letters, Reading, Educational, Children, Games, Preschool, Preschool-aged, Color, Shapes, Count, Math.
Read Write Phonics teaches the 44 phonic sounds of the English language, how to blend the phonic sounds together to form words, and how to write the letters of the alphabet by tracing dotted letter forms!
- Read: learn the correct 44 phonic sounds of the English language!
- Write: learn to write the letters of the English alphabet, with star rewards!
- Phonics: learn how to blend the phonic sounds to form words!
Learn by doing: tap and swipe through the App listening to the correct sounds and blending the sounds into words.
Fun encouragement and reward stars are given in the Write section.
Clear and simple flash cards system with simple intuitive navigation.
Clear Sassoon font developed especially for children’s first books and traditional learning aids.
Clean design, there are no distracting images or sounds in the Write or Phonic sections.
Focus on learning the sounds and learning how to form letters, without distraction.
The example word cards in the Read section each use one simple bright word image.
Move through the App using the arrow keys, the speaker button replays sounds and the redo button restarts animation. The home key takes you up a menu level and the envelope key will open an email to us at Read Write Phonics.
The Read section contains a flash card for each of the 44 sounds, showing the letter or letter combination which represent them. Once the sound has played wait for the letter/s to animate into an example word, tapping the speaker button plays the sound or word again.
The Write section shows an example of how letters are written, then allows the child to try tracing the dotted letter, with a prompt where to begin and a prompt if they forget to dot the i or cross the ts! Then wait for your mark, 0 to 3 stars! The App marks the child's effort based on the smoothness of their line and the distance from the ideal line. Encouragement is always given even if no stars are achieved.
The Phonics section includes small, two and three letter words and big, four letter and above example words. Tapping the speaker button plays the full word, tapping each letter or letter combination pays the phonic sound. Swiping or stroking through the word plays the sounds in order blending or synthesising the word.
(Note: the ck sound has been included three times with cards, c, ck, and k all making the same phonic sound. qu and x also included for completeness but are actually consonant blends (k + w) and (k + s). The letters and letter combinations chosen for read write phonics are the most common ones and the ones taught first for example “ee” in “bee” instead of “y” in “many”)
Email email@example.com or tweet @readwritephonic if you have any questions or problems - remember we can't reply to comments!
- MANY WORD FAMILIES: All the words are assorted into word families. Each word will be heard in the phonetic way.
- More than 650 words in 13 categories
- Phonetic spelling prompt for each word in spelling tests
- Pronunciation of each word
- Missing vowels and missing consonants games to make the kids understand the phonics well
- Easy to do Spelling tests to remember the spellings
Developed by Top That! Publishing (winner of the IPG Digital Award 2010 and IPG Digital Marketing Award 2012) to be used by teachers and parents with their children up to the age of 7, Fun Phonics uses a proven teaching method that helps young children learn how to read.
INCLUDES REWARD CHART TO HELP EDUCATORS AND PARENTS SET GOALS AND REWARDS FOR CHILD ATTAINMENT.
Encourage your child to match the words and pictures to help them quickly master three-letter words, short vowels and word families!
• Intuitive scrolling operation.
• Reward chart function to help you set clear attainment goals for your child.
• Three-letter words, Short Vowels and Word Families learning modes.
• Learning by word, letter, picture and colour association.
• Rewards sound FX.
• Includes illustrations by celebrated UK artist Barry Green.
Supports international literacy objectives!
➜Top 50 Android Apps For Kids 2013 - SmartAppsForAndroid.com
➜The iPad/iPhone version was mentioned in the New York Times, Wired's GeekDad, and was awarded "Editor's Choice Award for Excellence in Design" by Children Technology Review.
➜ Used in US schools
Common Core State Standard (CCSS):
CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RF.K.1b Recognize that spoken words are represented in written language by specific sequences of letters.
CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RF.K.2 & CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RF.1.2 Demonstrate understanding of spoken words, syllables, and sounds (phonemes).
CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RF.K.3 Know and apply grade-level phonics and word analysis skills in decoding words.
Montessori Words helps kids learn and understand two fundamental concepts:
• First, the app helps kids understand that words are made up of sounds/phonics (phonemic awareness). For each word, your kids can touch the empty rectangles where letters must be dragged to complete the word, and hear the sound the corresponding letter(s) produces.
• Secondly, the app helps kids memorize the phonics associated with letters by providing a phonics-enabled alphabet where kids can touch each letter and hear the associated phonic.
Montessori Words allows you to select words according to their difficulty or sound categories.
• Level 1 displays a three-letter word with no difficulty for beginning readers (CVC words).
• Levels 2 and 3 offer more complex words that contains more complex phonics (as long vowels sounds or blends). • Alternately, your child can choose from 44 sound categories--choose words that contain a specific sound (for example, long a, “k” sound, and so on).
To create an enjoyable experience, the app also includes sounds, animations, and interactive visual effects that are displayed after a word is completed.
Choose capital, lower-case, or cursive letter display for a greater challenge.
Montessori Words also features a movable alphabet that allows open-ended activities for young children learning their letters.
• 320 word-image-audio-phonics combinations appropriate for ages 3/4 to 8 to help kids develop their reading, writing and spelling skills.
• Uses the proven Montessori learning method (Phonemic Awareness and Phonics).
• Phonics-enabled Movable Alphabet (touch a letter to hear its sound/phonic).
• Touch letters of a displayed word to hear the phonics used in the word.
• Select words according to difficulty (3 series - from CVC words to complex words) or sound (44 categories).
• Includes 42 letter sounds/phonics.
• Choose capital, lower-case or cursive letter display.
• 21 fun and colorful interactive visual effects are displayed when a word is completed. Visual effects animate and change as they follow your child’s touch.
• Packed with animations and sounds to create a fun and enjoyable experience!
• Also included is a Movable Alphabet that allows open-ended activities for young children learning their letters.
• Children can play alone or with a parent. Includes instructions on how to use the game as an educational tool.
Help your child achieve the Power to Read with this collection of four SUPER WHY interactive literacy games from PBS KIDS. Your child can play along with each of the four main characters from the TV series: Alpha Pig, Princess Presto, Wonder Red, and, of course, Super Why, while practicing the alphabet, rhyming, spelling, writing and reading. Super Duper!
ALPHA PIG’S LICKETY LETTER HUNT
Help Alpha Pig find his way home by identifying the letters he needs to follow the alphabet path. That’s Alphabet Power!
PRINCESS PRESTO’S WANDS-UP WRITING
Help Princess Presto make objects appear by identifying letter sounds, tracing letters on the touch screen, and writing words. Spectacular Spelling!
WONDER RED’S RHYMING TIME
It’s time to rhyme! Help Wonder Red find the rhyming words missing from her Wonder Words Basket.
SUPER WHY’S STORY SAVER
Super Why...to the rescue! Help Super Why save the day by selecting words to complete sentences that fit the story.
Collect virtual stickers along the way and decorate a “sticker book” with over 50 items.
ABOUT SUPER WHY!
The SUPER WHY app from PBS KIDS was developed by Bean Creative in partnership with PBS and Out of the Blue Enterprises, the producers of the breakthrough preschool series SUPER WHY. The series is designed to help kids ages 3 to 6 with the critical skills that they need to learn (and love) to read! For more exciting SUPER WHY online games, music and activities visit pbskids.org/superwhy.
2014 Public Broadcasting Service - PBS KIDS
Fun literacy games 3, 4, 5 and 6 year old kids. Perfect for preschool and kindergarten preparation and practice.
Phonics Reader has a very clean design, It has alphabet tiles with sound which can be starting point for your child phonics lesson. It consist of 119 visual flash-cards with sound, your child can focus on learning the sounds and patterns that is used in phonics methodology. The visual flash-cards use simple image to prompt your child with the meaning.
using Phonics Reader children tap and swipe their way through the 119 sounds, each with an example word, learn to make the sounds themselves.
Phonics Reader is the best way to get your child started with phonics reading
Newly Added Feature- Alphabet tiles.
Keywords Phonics,Kids,Reading,Preschool,English,Learn,Alphabet,tiles,alphabet sounds,
ABC Phonics is full of interactive and dynamic learning games just right for your first ABCs!
- Fun phonics song animations from A to Z
- Interactive tracing game: Uppercase and lowercase letters
- 26 educational games to play with words
- Adorable photo frames for a memorable review
- Optimized for all smartphones and tablets
Enjoy songs, tracing, games and photo frames all together!
Alphabet fun never ends!
This application entertains kids with fun to learn:
Sight Words game
Image & word matching game
Phonics are taught to learn sounds and pronunciation of simple words
Sight Words – teaches over 300 most commonly used words for kids. These words are divided into two levels
Spelling Game – Fun game to find the spelling from scrambled letters
Matching game – Fun matching game to match images with corresponding word in a given word list
Phonics - Flashcards with voice to teach letter sounds
Letter Blending – Flashcards with voice to teach 2 letter, complex letter blending to reach words
Drawing / writing board to write, record and also email the writing
Right away, students are engaged in letter recognition accompanied by charming animations. Phonics Flashcards follow up each lesson. Students learn at a natural pace. New words are introduced right after teaching the individual phonetic components. Student then read complete stories accompanied by the beautiful original color illustrations of Robert Schoolcraft.
Comes with games and exercises including:
• Word Truckin’ - Load up your truck with the right letters, and she’s off!
• Train for Words - The train is coming up the mountain! But it need the right words to keep on chuggin’!
• Phonics Blender - Hear your own word creations with the Phonics Blender! Thousands of fun possibilities!
Other great features:
• Supports up to 10 students, and provides student progress saving and tracking.
• Teaches to visual, kinetic and auditory learners
• Designed for non-readers
• Accelerate students to first-grade reading level
• Includes special font for dyslexic readers
This app is authentic to the original school book, “McGuffey's Eclectic Primer Revised Edition”.
Invest in a reading tutor with infinite patience - “Phonics and Reading with McGuffey”.
The App includes 4 different scenes where they can interact with everything just by touching it! They will see an exciting animation and hear a funny sound!
For example, they can play with the animals and objects you can find at home in a didactic way, switch on the robots of an assembly line, learn the sounds of different musical instruments in an orchestra, and even do a walk in space with cute aliens!
The free version allows you to test the first scene. Try it!
If you want to buy the remaining scenes for your kids, you can unlock the full version easily within the application.
The free version allows you to test the first three puzzles. Try it!
If you want to buy the remaining puzzles for your kids, you can unlock the full version easily within the application.
The game includes two game modes and 80 levels where you have to test your ability and balance using the accelerometer.
Do your best to stay focused in an earthquake or even to counter the wind. Don't forget to deal with the wild animals you will encounter, like bees, butterflies, spiders, tiny angry snails or birds!
An original game, fun, challenging and full of personality!