Feed your fish and play with numbers! Practice mental addition and subtraction with Motion Math: Hungry Fish, a delightful learning game that's fun for children and grownups. Your fish is hungry for numbers. Make delicious sums by pinching two numbers together – instant addition! Keep feeding your fish to win a level and unlock new colors and fins.
"I love this app because kids compose and decompose numbers in a fun way!" - Little Miss Primary.
The app includes two addition levels, two subtraction and two negative levels, each with 18 difficulties. Motion Math: Hungry Fish is a fun math game featuring an intuitive way to visualize addition: the bringing together of two objects. Most math worksheets and math games ask "3 + 4 = ?" This cool math game instead challenges players to find, for example, the many different ways to create a sum of 7.
• To develop fast, agile mental arithmetic
• To learn there are multiple paths to add up to every sum
• To build automaticity in adding and subtracting positive and negative integers
Common Core Standards addressed: • K.CC.1-7, K.OA.1-5 • 1.OA.1-8, 1.NBT.1, 1.NBT.4-5 • 2.OA.1-3, 2.NBT.5-8 • 3.NBT.2 • 4.NBT.4 For more information, visit www.motionmathgames.com
Perceiving fractions quickly and accurately is needed for advanced math success. In a controlled study, kids who played Motion Math: Fractions! for 20 minutes for 5 days:
• Improved 15% on fractions test scores.
• Improved attitudes and confidence towards fractions an average of 10%.
"The execution is phenomenally entertaining and challenging…educationally stunning." – iSource.
"Dynamic…you move your way toward a better understanding of numerical relationships, one bounce at a time. 4.5 Stars." - Children’s Technology Review, Editor’s Choice Award.
"All I can say is, WOW!…Our 3rd grader said he 'wished he could do this for math every day.' Our 5th grader agreed." - Ashley Allain, HyperHomeSchool
Key Product Features
• Intuitive, tilt gameplay
• Five forms of fractions: numerator over denominator, percents, decimals, pie charts, and number line.
• Progress stars, sound and star effects reward players for solving problems
• Beginner, medium, and expert modes for different learners
• Hints and scaffolding help struggling players
• Master estimation of fractions, percents, decimals and pie charts
• Locate the many representations of fractions on a given number line
• Build automaticity in comparing fractions
Common Core Standards: 3.NF.2., 3.NF.3., 4.NF.2., 4.NF.5., 4.NF.6., 4.NF.7., 5.NF.6.
For more information: www.motionmathgames.com
With this game you or your children can improve their mathematical skills, test mental math and prepare for math tests.
- 12 levels with increasing difficulty,
- 20 questions on each of the 11 levels, 50 questions on the last level,
- Practice addition, substraction, multiplication and division on positive and negative numbers,
- Operation on two and three arguments,
- Brain training/exercises,
- Ranking of the best players.
Your score is the sum of points from all levels.
Maths lessons does not have to be a nightmare! The school will not be terrible! Playing this application you can enhance your mental arithmetic thanks to fun and competition.
Maybe you are planning an IQ test or simply like to play chess, checkers or scrabble - "Math Challenge - Brain Workout" is a great mind training and educational game that will allow you to develop also in these directions.
This is a great game for kids and adults - maths in all ages helps exercise your brain and IQ.
Your child will not have any problems with the multiplication table. Also game at every level is a kind of exercise of concentration.
The words and numbers in the game are all recorded by native speakers in three widely spoken languages: English, Mandarin and Cantonese (Hong Kong). Young children can learn Basic Maths Skill in a fun way.
★★★★★ An awesome Maths app for your child! ★★★★★
SPECIAL FEATURES :
★ User-friendly interface with simple menus
★ Learn to read numbers from 0 to 20 in English, Mandarin and Cantonese(Hong Kong)
During learning, fruits will fall down from sky. The fruits can be moved and counted by kids with fun.
★ Counting exercises: Random questions for counting with high quality graphics
★ Learning largest and smallest number: With training exercises for kids to choose the largest or smallest number ranging from 1 to 100.
★ Multiplication Table : from 1x1 to 9x9
★ Fraction Number
★ Calculation exercises with colorful graphics: kids will soon master basic math skills of addition, subtraction, multiplication and division through exercises
★ Math World Champion: In this mode you race online against other students from around the world. The total score is summed up by your highest score in each level. The app has a total of 25 levels of difficulty.
★ Math Challenge – Competition among 2 to 4 players with so much excitement and fun.
★ Family Math Challenge– The game allow 2 to 4 family members to enter into competitions. Adults will have more difficult questions when playing with their kids. It’s fun for both adult and kids. Parents can play with their kids or kids compete among themselves. Enjoy your precious time with your kids while playing and learning at the same time. You will be amazed by your kids’ improvement over calculation speed and accuracy!
The game is powered by EveryKidsApps, we specialize in educational games for kids.
If you like the app, please leave a rating! If you have any comment, do drop us an email - email@example.com- so that we can have a conversation with you and see how to get your issue resolved!
Kids Learning Math Lite(US English)
Lite version includes 3 activity.
Addition, Subtraction and Count activities are available in lite edition.
Kids Learning Math
Kids Learning Math app is the second of the Fun4Kids HoneyBee Kids Math Series.
The simple and clean user interface is designed to be child friendly, which allows to play without help from an adult. An animated monster gives verbal instructions and feedback to the child which makes learning fun.
Please reach us @ firstname.lastname@example.org for any feedback and support! We will be happy to hear back from you on any issues.
Kids Learning Math is the perfect way to build up your preschoolers' math skills. Your children will enjoy a supportive, constructive and uniquely designed fun experience while improving basic match skills. Kids Learning Math teaches basic concepts of mathematics such as counting, addition, subtraction. This is the second of the Learning Math Series.
Fun4Kids is committed to your toddler's education. This application includes 3 activities (7 activities in Full Version) uniquely designed to reinforce kids' involvement and success by providing positive feedback while teaching the basic mathematics.
This application is specially designed for toddlers to enjoy with unique, fun graphics and cute sounds.
* ADDITION: This activity teaches addition by displaying the objects with associated numbers. These objects are displayed under the numbers to graphically guide your kid(s) and help them learn to add.
* SUBTRACTION: This activity teaches subtraction by showing associated numbers with the animated objects. For instance, 5 apples minus 2 apples, the activity will display 5 apples with 2 apples bitten.
* EXERCISE: In this activity, kids are asked to find the missing number in an addition or subtraction exercise.
* DRAG/DROP : This activity is designed to teach kids addition and subtraction by associating numbers with number of objects in the exercise.
* AQUARIUM: In this activity, kids are asked to count the colorful fish in the aquarium.
* COUNT: This fun activity teaches the quantity of numbers with apples and candies.
* FLASHCARDS: Flashcards activity is a classic math exercise. Kids are asked to add or subtract numbers.
Fun4Kids Educational Applications are endorsed by thousands of satisfied parents, teachers and kids from all over the world.
Please reach us @ email@example.com for any feedback and support! We are committed to providing fun and educational experiences to support your kids' education.
★★★ More than 1,000,000 downloads ★★★
★★★ Top games in multiple countries ★★★
✦A professional brain trainer. One that is both efficient and fun to use.✦
New: Recommend 5 friends and get the pro version for free!
"This is one of the best educational apps out there." — famigo.com
"An excellent app - Editor's Choice" — DroidAppOfTheDay.com
"Extremely hot for weeks now" — appbrain.com
"Mathematics is far from boring, now" — androidandme.com
"learning mathematics is not boring anymore" — appeggs.com
"90 of 100 points!" — aplikanologi.com
Appeared in German science show Galileo
✦ Powers & Roots
✦ Average & Median
✦ Smallest & Largest
Features in the app
1) Multiplication Tables from 1 - 12
2) Each Multiplication Table has
* Practice session
* Interesting quiz session
3) Fun game sessions
4) Multiplication Chart
You can choose the Multiplication tables in which you would like to take the test
6) Bingo - There are three levels to play. Easy, Medium and Hard.
Examples includes - Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division.
Some examples of categories are locked and can be purchased.
(1)Addition and subtraction within 10 for children.
(2)Lower primary use two-digit add, subtract, multiply, and divide practice.
(3)Support four arithmetic operations
(4)There is the feature of Learning clock.
If you have any advice or trouble about this app, please contect us.
- 1400+ questions (incl. 6 practice quiz) with step-by-step solution for each.
- Topic Flashcards incl. formula listing, quick tips, fundamental approach and more
This application is NOT just a question bank. It take your preparation to next level by providing effective tools to monitor performance, review questions you answered wrong or group question to revisit later.
Visit www.honehead.com for more screen-shots and Video Demo
- 1400+ quality questions covering all facets.
- Practice questions and examples by topics with step-by-step solution.
- 6 practice quizzes with various difficulty levels.
- Ability to save quiz for later review.
- Facility to group questions. Question groups can be 'Tricky questions', 'Tough questions' etc.
- Easy to use and effective user Interface.
- No Wi-Fi or Data Connection required
Quiz Feature :
- Timer helps simulate realistic exam.
- Ability to pause/save quiz to resume at a later time.
- Ability to save completed quiz and scorecard for later review.
- Quizes with various difficulty levels
- Summary gives you a birds-eye view of all questions. Jump to any question from question picker.
- Step by Step solution of all question.
- Ability to restart completed quiz.
Score Card features :
- Provide time spent on each question.
- Score card, along with its graphical view, helps review your performance.
- Provides all other obvious score data.
Topic feature :
- Formula listing and fundamental approach provided for each topic
- Short-cut, Quick-tips and operations
- Examples are provided for each topic and short-cuts.
- Instant validation of Practice questions and examples.
1) Numbers & Operations: Numbers, even-odd, substitution, operation, factors, fractions, sequence/patterns, counting, absolute
2) Algebra: Roots, Exponents, roots, linear and quadratic equations, inequalities, percent, functions
3) Word Problems: Ratio, Variation/Proportion, motion, work, age, mixture, cost
4) Data & Statistics: Probability, average, statistics, set theory, data analysis (bar, line, pie charts), interest
5) Geometry: parallel lines, angles, triangle (properties, congruency, similarity) , pythagorus, circle, area & perimeter, solids, co-ordinate geometry
GMAT is a registered trademark of Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC). GMAC neither sponsors nor endorses this product or any of its content.
There may be a possibility of some bugs, inaccuracies or typographical errors for which the owner cannot be held liable.
The owner can make changes or modifications including deletions to the contents, the product and software given here at any time without notice.
Kids math helps children to learn basic math, count object, compare number, write number as well as pronounce number. Playing with Santa Claus is a fun and easy way for children to start learning math.
This fun Christmas game has 6 activities: read, math, exercise, write, count, pattern.
* Read: Children can learn to recognize number 0- 10 and number pronunciation.
* Math: Children practice addition and subtraction more fun with Christmas stocking.
* Exercise: Kids have to find the smallest and the largest number. In this game, snow covered houses will help children enjoy a good Christmas atmosphere.
* Write: Learn how to write numbers step by step guide. It's really good for kids to learn number.
* Count: Christmas snowman will teach children counting object .
* Pattern: Help to learn the sequence of numbers on Christmas holiday.
Christmas is one of the most special time of the year for kids, and what is better than to play this game with Santa Claus. You can use this game as a Noel Christmas present for children. This really is a meaningful and interesting Christmas game.
Ursa Kids - makes children math learning fun from the beginning through Christmas games!
Hope you and your kids have wonderful holiday! Merry Christmas!
Use Let's Do the Math as a set of math flash cards, or treat it like a series of puzzles. However you approach it, you may find that it helps your youngster learn math basics more easily.
Applications is without any advertisement!
The training can be done for 8 different calculations: addition, subtraction, mixture of addition and subtraction, multiplication and division and mix of addition and multiplication.
Each of calculations can be trained during three types of exercises: calculations of outcome of expression, comparing expressions and finding elements of expressions. Altogether it gives you 18 types of exercises.
Separate exercise type is word problem activities which are done for addition and subtraction. There are currently 50 different word problems.
For each type of activity dedicated advices in form of graphics or formulas help to solve individual tasks.
Specific numbers for exercises are prepared using quite complicated semi random algorithm, which avoids giving the same result twice in the same training.
During each training full history is recorded so you can review it after training. For each individual task number of corrections and advices is recorded.
You can use this application as set of math flash cards or treat it as set of puzzles.
* One of the Guardian’s top 20 best apps for kids to help stave off summer holiday boredom!
* "A new addiction is here! 10monkeys Multiplication is so much fun and addictive, I couldn’t put it down!" -- The iMums
* "10monkeys Multiplication has won a spot among our top picks as a fun and engaging way to challenge students to learn and master their multiplication tables" -- fun educational apps
Free the trapped monkeys by using your multiplication skills!
Bo's ten monkey friends are in trouble – they are trapped and need your help. To free all the monkeys you need determination to master times tables from 2 to 10. Think you can do it? We know you can, and we promise you will have lots of fun while doing so!
10monkeys Multiplication is a math learning education app aimed for children, and builds up multiplication skills in a fun and exciting environment. The first app of the 10monkeys Apps family makes learning times tables as fun as playing any other game the kids love.
Smart apps make smart children.
- In English, Spanish, German and Finnish
- Arcade-type gameplay
- 10 mini-games (2 to 10 times tables and mixed times tables)
- Easy-to-use interface, every mini-game is one click away!
- Highscores urge children to practice even after freeing the monkeys
- Global leaderboards to give extra motivation
- Funny sounds and interactive feedback
- Safe for a child to use alone; no controversial content, no ads
10monkeys.com Ltd is an e-learning company based in Helsinki. Our mission is to improve mathematical ability globally by offering kids better access to high quality learning on-line. Our products have been designed from a high-quality pedagogical perspective and contain hundreds of math activities that make learning fun and engaging. The success of Finnish students in the international studies measuring mathematical ability (PISA etc.) builds on the Finnish excellence in teaching and the teachers’ strong will to keep improving. We want to make this expertise available to kids globally regardless of their language and home country.
• Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division.
• Parents can set the top number and bottom numbers of each quiz
• Simple user interface.
• Parents can preset the answers to Positive or Negative answers.
• Students can redo question until correct.
• Parents can preset the number of questions per practice quiz.
If you enjoy Math Practice Flash Cards For Kids, please rate it!
Spread the words to other parents, and if there are any features that you'd like to
add, feel free to send us feedback.
Children learn basic math.
All you have to do is to choose the right answer.
You can test your multiplication table.
- level change automatically.
- Easy to use.
- It's for everyone.
- It's free!
The App includes 4 different scenes where they can interact with everything just by touching it! They will see an exciting animation and hear a funny sound!
For example, they can play with the animals and objects you can find at home in a didactic way, switch on the robots of an assembly line, learn the sounds of different musical instruments in an orchestra, and even do a walk in space with cute aliens!
The free version allows you to test the first scene. Try it!
If you want to buy the remaining scenes for your kids, you can unlock the full version easily within the application.
The free version allows you to test the first three puzzles. Try it!
If you want to buy the remaining puzzles for your kids, you can unlock the full version easily within the application.
The game includes two game modes and 80 levels where you have to test your ability and balance using the accelerometer.
Do your best to stay focused in an earthquake or even to counter the wind. Don't forget to deal with the wild animals you will encounter, like bees, butterflies, spiders, tiny angry snails or birds!
An original game, fun, challenging and full of personality!