Perceiving fractions quickly and accurately is needed for advanced math success. In a controlled study, kids who played Motion Math: Fractions! for 20 minutes for 5 days:
• Improved 15% on fractions test scores.
• Improved attitudes and confidence towards fractions an average of 10%.
"The execution is phenomenally entertaining and challenging…educationally stunning." – iSource.
"Dynamic…you move your way toward a better understanding of numerical relationships, one bounce at a time. 4.5 Stars." - Children’s Technology Review, Editor’s Choice Award.
"All I can say is, WOW!…Our 3rd grader said he 'wished he could do this for math every day.' Our 5th grader agreed." - Ashley Allain, HyperHomeSchool
Key Product Features
• Intuitive, tilt gameplay
• Five forms of fractions: numerator over denominator, percents, decimals, pie charts, and number line.
• Progress stars, sound and star effects reward players for solving problems
• Beginner, medium, and expert modes for different learners
• Hints and scaffolding help struggling players
• Master estimation of fractions, percents, decimals and pie charts
• Locate the many representations of fractions on a given number line
• Build automaticity in comparing fractions
Common Core Standards: 3.NF.2., 3.NF.3., 4.NF.2., 4.NF.5., 4.NF.6., 4.NF.7., 5.NF.6.
For more information: www.motionmathgames.com
With this game you or your children can improve their mathematical skills, test mental math and prepare for math tests.
- 12 levels with increasing difficulty,
- 20 questions on each of the 11 levels, 50 questions on the last level,
- Practice addition, substraction, multiplication and division on positive and negative numbers,
- Operation on two and three arguments,
- Brain training/exercises,
- Ranking of the best players.
Your score is the sum of points from all levels.
Maths lessons does not have to be a nightmare! The school will not be terrible! Playing this application you can enhance your mental arithmetic thanks to fun and competition.
Maybe you are planning an IQ test or simply like to play chess, checkers or scrabble - "Math Challenge - Brain Workout" is a great mind training and educational game that will allow you to develop also in these directions.
This is a great game for kids and adults - maths in all ages helps exercise your brain and IQ.
Your child will not have any problems with the multiplication table. Also game at every level is a kind of exercise of concentration.
The app has the following features:
> Simulation and Graphics:
Allows the user to add celestial objects with different masses at any position he/she likes. The user can set the initial velocity of the body by flicking his/her finger on the screen.
Ability to change the time-step, thereby allowing the user to vary the accuracy and speed of the simulation.
Option to add and simulate objects in our own solar system, or to create an entirely new solar system from scratch.
Contains zooming and panning controls for the simulation view.
> Solar System Information
Users can view the following data of the Sun, the 8 planets and the Moon:
Physical characteristics : Mass, Radius, Escape velocity etc.
Orbital characteristics : Aphelion, Perihelion, Orbital perid etc.
Atmospheric data : Surface pressure and composition.
Join our Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/i.realitysoft
• Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division.
• Parents can set the top number and bottom numbers of each quiz
• Simple user interface.
• Parents can preset the answers to Positive or Negative answers.
• Students can redo question until correct.
• Parents can preset the number of questions per practice quiz.
If you enjoy Math Practice Flash Cards For Kids, please rate it!
Spread the words to other parents, and if there are any features that you'd like to
add, feel free to send us feedback.
Here you can find the Multiplication Tables.
From 0 to 10.
Now also with the tables of 11 and 12!
It is perfect to learn or to refresh your multiplication skills.
You have 3 steps:
1 - Learn Multiplication Tables
2 - Multiplications to train
3 - Exam
* One of the Guardian’s top 20 best apps for kids to help stave off summer holiday boredom!
* "A new addiction is here! 10monkeys Multiplication is so much fun and addictive, I couldn’t put it down!" -- The iMums
* "10monkeys Multiplication has won a spot among our top picks as a fun and engaging way to challenge students to learn and master their multiplication tables" -- fun educational apps
Free the trapped monkeys by using your multiplication skills!
Bo's ten monkey friends are in trouble – they are trapped and need your help. To free all the monkeys you need determination to master times tables from 2 to 10. Think you can do it? We know you can, and we promise you will have lots of fun while doing so!
10monkeys Multiplication is a math learning education app aimed for children, and builds up multiplication skills in a fun and exciting environment. The first app of the 10monkeys Apps family makes learning times tables as fun as playing any other game the kids love.
Smart apps make smart children.
- In English, Spanish, German and Finnish
- Arcade-type gameplay
- 10 mini-games (2 to 10 times tables and mixed times tables)
- Easy-to-use interface, every mini-game is one click away!
- Highscores urge children to practice even after freeing the monkeys
- Global leaderboards to give extra motivation
- Funny sounds and interactive feedback
- Safe for a child to use alone; no controversial content, no ads
10monkeys.com Ltd is an e-learning company based in Helsinki. Our mission is to improve mathematical ability globally by offering kids better access to high quality learning on-line. Our products have been designed from a high-quality pedagogical perspective and contain hundreds of math activities that make learning fun and engaging. The success of Finnish students in the international studies measuring mathematical ability (PISA etc.) builds on the Finnish excellence in teaching and the teachers’ strong will to keep improving. We want to make this expertise available to kids globally regardless of their language and home country.
Multiplica y Aprende by Start-On-Tic, es una aplicación sencilla y con un diseño pensado en el desarrollo y aprendizaje de las multiplicaciones en niños y niñas, posee una presentación fácil de usar e intuitiva, optimizada tanto para móviles como para tablet, cada color y forma utilizado en esta aplicación está orientado a facilitar el aprendizaje, apoyando el desarrollo del pensamiento matemático, mediante la asociación de: colores, números y figuras geométricas, científicamente comprobado.
Con Multiplica y Aprende podrás:
- Repasar y estudiar las tablas del 1 al 10.
- Jugar y aprender.
- Poner a prueba tu conocimiento.
- Medir y seguir tu avance del aprendizaje en un gráfico.
Multiplica y Aprende by Start-On-Tic te facilitara el aprendizaje, le ayudara a fijar y afianzar el conocimiento sobre las multiplicaciones.
Ahora síguenos en Facebook:
Te invitamos a probar nuestra aplicación, si les gusta o tenéis algún comentario no dudes en hacerlo llegar a email@example.com.
Keywords: "multiplicaciones", "multiplica", "Multiplicaciones”, “Multiplicar”, “Tablas Multiplicar”, “Multiplicaciones para niños”, “Start-On-Tic”, “Matemáticas”, “Matemáticas para niños”, "Multiplica", "Multiplicaciones Gratis", "Gratis", "multiplicaciones para niños"
- Super Simple game of Basic Math. Ages 4 to 9+
- Speed Up your kids Times Tables & x ÷ + −
- Practice Mathematics while Popping Bubbles
A brief excerpt from feedback reviews:
"Very easy to use and profitable with a daily short practise"
"It helps my children to memorize times tables"
":) Very good for revising, and takes few seconds to download. cool :)"
"Great. Is really good congrats even my 5 year doughter is a bit engaged to additions with this app"
► "Maths Rings" is Easy !
Tap operation ⇢ Tap number ⇢ Solve the ring!
From Basic adding in Kindergarten ...
... to Mastering Times Tables in Third/Forth Grade
Finish the rings quicker and quicker
► "Maths Rings" is Smart !
Helps kids to SPEED UP Times Tables and x ÷ + −
Detects and repeats YOUR FREQUENT MISTAKES
Goes faster and faster while you keep on playing
► "Maths Rings" is Engaging !
Challenge family & friends. Brake the time records!
POPPING BUBBLES engaging Game
- The Simplest way for Maths & The Funniest way for Kids -
[other keywords are: lite,cool,fun,school,learn,addition,multiplication,Kindergarten,grade,first,second,third,forth,fifth ]
Features in the app
1) Multiplication Tables from 1 - 12
2) Each Multiplication Table has
* Practice session
* Interesting quiz session
3) Fun game sessions
4) Multiplication Chart
You can choose the Multiplication tables in which you would like to take the test
6) Bingo - There are three levels to play. Easy, Medium and Hard.
Some of the most distinguishing features of this instructive and cool preschool kids math and 123 learning game are:
• Highly quality user interface with attraction grabbing graphics and cool display of characters
• Real time exhibition of moving objects and sketches to teach toddlers about maths numbers, shapes, and objects
• Interactive and beautiful voice and 123 number songs of all characters for kids that speak and let toddler know about themselves
• Smooth transference of key messages that are being given to kids
The entire learning process is divided into three main sections in Kids Math, which give a child opportunity to learn maths and counting in different environment with unique concepts
Numbering Lessons in Park
The very first stage in this toddler counting and 123 learning game is that of a Park which teaches the kid about numbers from 1 to 10 and how to write them in a playful environment. It further comprises of three sub phases: introduction to digits, how to write numerals, and cross-examination of instructions learned.
Maths Lectures in Forest
The second stage in this kids counting learning game is that of a Forest in which a youngster comes to know about different kinds of mathematical shapes and how to draw them. It additionally includes sub-stages: recognition of different geometrical shapes, how to draw these forms, and a short evaluation session of about these figures.
Counting Session in the Zoo
Third and last phase in this free toddlers counting learning game is to make children count the 123 number of animals present in the zoo. Its supplementary chapters incorporate: Counting number of animals, and questioning about them.
If you are looking for Cool Math Games for Kids, then download Kids Math now to best train your growing toddler about basic numbers of Mathematics.
- Multiplication sentences
- Multiplication tables
Downloading Grade 2 Math: Multiplication will certainly be a correct choice for parents who are in search the educational apps for kids in grade 2. Learning is fun with this particular member of free apps that aim for kid’s learning everywhere.
If you have any problems, questions or suggestions, please contact us and we’ll be happy to help!
When you click learning button on main page of the multiplication game, you will see 1x table of multiplication. You can touch forward button and backward button. Every time you click forward button, you can see the next multiplication table. For example 2x, 3x, 4x and etc.
When you click Exercise button on main page of the multiplication game, you can make exercises and you can check your multiplication table skills. Exercises have 10 parts and in every part you will raise your knowledge of multiplication table.
When you click Quiz button on main page of the multiplication game, you will answer 30 questions and you can see what you learned about multiplication table.
This times table application is the most beautiful apps in the market related with times tables. You can easily learn multiplication tables, just try it.
1. Select arithmetic operation in menu: "Addition", "Subtraction" or "Comparison"
2. Go to “Settings” and set "Maximum value of result", based on the current knowledge of the child. For example, if child is learning Additions up to 5 (inclusive), then 5 should be chosen as the value of the "Maximum value of result" field
3. Set the duration of one lesson by setting "Number of examples"
4. Encourage your child to complete example
5. Child should pronounce arithmetic expression and choose the answer which he thinks is right
6. The next example will be started only when the current example is correctly solved
7. Number of solved examples on the first attempt and the total number of examples will be displayed as soon as child correctly solves all examples of the current lesson
8. Based on the results of the solved examples, you may repeat this lesson or change the settings to complicate or simplify it
Existent knowledge can be checked in "Exercises" section. The exercise is interrupted in case of three errors. The next exercise is a bit complicated and becomes available after a successful completion of the current. Description of exercises:
Exercise 1: 10 examples on "Addition" of numbers from 0 to 5
Exercise 2: 10 examples on "Addition" and "Subtraction" of numbers from 0 to 5
Exercise 3: 10 examples on "Addition", "Subtraction" and "Comparison" of numbers from 0 to 5
Exercise 4: 10 examples on "Addition", "Subtraction" and "Comparison" of numbers from 0 to 10
Exercise 5: 10 examples on "Addition", "Subtraction" and "Addition/Subtraction" of three numbers from 0 to 10
Exercise 6: 10 examples on operations "Addition", "Subtraction" and "Comparison" with tens
Exercise 7: 15 examples on "Addition/Subtraction" and 15 examples on "Comparison" of numbers from 5 to 15
Exercise 8: 20 examples on operations "Addition/Subtraction" of three numbers from 5 to 15
Exercise 9: 15 examples on "Addition/Subtraction" and 15 examples on "Comparison" of number from 5 to 20
Localization: English, Ukrainian, Russian
★★★ Highest ranked mathematical game - worth a try ★★★
★★★ Millions of downloads ★★★
✦A fun math trainer. One that is both efficient and fun to use.✦
Use it as your personal math homework solver and math teacher.
The highest ranked mathematical game in the store - give it a try!
"This is one of the best educational apps out there." — famigo.com
"An excellent app - Editor's Choice" — DroidAppOfTheDay.com
"Extremely hot for weeks now" — appbrain.com
"Mathematics is far from boring, now" — androidandme.com
"learning mathematics is not boring anymore" — appeggs.com
"90 of 100 points!" — aplikanologi.com
Appeared in German science show Galileo
✦ Powers & Roots
✦ Average & Median
✦ Smallest & Largest
Additions are free; subtractions, multiplications and divisions can be bought inside the application (in one bundle).
With nice graphics and relaxing background music, this game will entertain your kids while he's learning math.
This game is part of our "Learning is fun" collection of educational games, visit our website to get more info.
This game is part of our collection of educative games "Learning is fun". Visit our website for more info: http://ar-entertainment.net/android/
The App includes 4 different scenes where they can interact with everything just by touching it! They will see an exciting animation and hear a funny sound!
For example, they can play with the animals and objects you can find at home in a didactic way, switch on the robots of an assembly line, learn the sounds of different musical instruments in an orchestra, and even do a walk in space with cute aliens!
The free version allows you to test the first scene. Try it!
If you want to buy the remaining scenes for your kids, you can unlock the full version easily within the application.
The game includes two game modes and 80 levels where you have to test your ability and balance using the accelerometer.
Do your best to stay focused in an earthquake or even to counter the wind. Don't forget to deal with the wild animals you will encounter, like bees, butterflies, spiders, tiny angry snails or birds!
An original game, fun, challenging and full of personality!
The free version allows you to test the first three puzzles. Try it!
If you want to buy the remaining puzzles for your kids, you can unlock the full version easily within the application.