Good start but needs a cloud backed up log book. This is a good app. But needs to have an intuitive log book. At present I am logging all my dives with Evernote. I enter all the usual info like depth and dive time. But what I really like is taking photos of the dive topos from guides and adding photos of cool sea creatures I see on particular dives. SSI should incorporate a really simple to use cloud backed up log book. Then this would be the ultimate scuba app.
Great start, need update App needs update to link with ssi website account including dive log, equipment and dive buddy search function. Over two years since last update.
It only needs a log book Thnx very much for this great app but we hope that u add a log nlbook so I can regist my dives insted by going to the site
Good app Needs dive log and air consumption calculator. And a map to pin point spots
Would love to use this app... But it keeps crashing when I try to open it!
Great info! This app has great info and having your cert cards available is a definite perk!!
- Mimimized footprint (5,3MB on Android)
- added a bunch of new languages besides english and german (chinese (traditional & simplified), dutch, hungarian, indonesian, japanese, korean, polish, russian)
- added settings page inside app to switch between lanugages, switch between metric and imperial, remove all app data from phone
- added information for active dive professionals
- added support request page
- removed some bugs and updated some system messages