WHY USE TEAMTALKERS:
• WE SHARE WE CARE: TeamTalkers primary goal is to keep generated data value local, so that the communities who produce them can benefit of this. As a user of this app you give your data value to the benefits of your local community.
• INFORMATION: Keep your community members informed about the latest news, enter in dialogues, conduct surveys, polls and much more. Take your local communication management to the next level.
• FREE CHAT: Send voice notes, pictures or documents to any contact or group.
• GROUP CHAT: Enjoy group chats with your contacts so you can easily stay in touch with your locals.
• TEAMTALKERS + : Allow your local sponsors to buy and manage add space on your social platform Through our custom made backoffice.
• ALWAYS LOGGED IN: With TeamTalkers, you're always logged in so you don't miss messages.
• SPONSORSHIP SHOPPING: Support your local community by shopping through our app. You can actually buy the change with our app. Every purchase will generate a commission for the local community of your choice. This means you can shop at your trusted brands, get the best deals and by doing so support your community.
• CHAT PRIVACY: Your phone’s address book is used to quickly and easily connect you with your contacts who have TeamTalkers. This means your privacy level here is very high, only people you know will be visible to you. Somebody outside your community wouldn’t have easy access to your members without actually knowing them.
Use TeamTalkers to:
* Post news, photos on a clean timeline.
* Browse the timeline and see post, comments and likes of other community members.
* Share media in chat.
* Create chat groups.
* Message your community members privately.
* Buy the change by sponsor shopping online.
*Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details. TeamTalkers itself is a FREE social media app available for Android and other smartphones. TeamTalkers uses your phone's Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family inside your local community
*If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, we would very much like to hear from you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org