Children don’t need to sort through complicated menus. Jumps straight into the fun with just one tap! Parents can determine the pace of learning with the customizable options available via settings, including:
- The smallest and largest number to play (1 to 20)
- Count in order of smallest to largest, or by random
- Choose from 10 categories of real life objects
A FUN EXPERIENCE
Count along and learn the names of all your favourite animals, toys, household objects and more! Learn in a fun environment complete with cool sound effects, clear and pleasant voice narration, as well as positive feedback to encourage and to help young players stay motivated.
COUNT AROUND THE WORLD
All recorded by native speakers, you can now learn to count in 8 exciting languages. So count away! Includes: English, French, Spanish, Japanese, German, Swedish, Chinese Mandarin and Italian.
✔ Child-friendly interface with no complicated menus
✔ More than 130 objects to count along to
✔ 10 categories: animals, transport, shapes, household objects, musical instruments, toys, insects, food, ocean creatures and outdoor objects
✔ Clear and pleasant voice guide spoken by native speakers
✔ Available in 8 languages: English, French, Spanish, Japanese, German, Swedish, Chinese Mandarin and Italian
✔ Fully adjustable game settings
✔ Beautiful real life photographs of objects
✔ Cheery background music track that can be easily switched on or off
Keywords: Counting, Toddler, Preschool, Kids, Games, Count, 123, Game, Games
Purpose of this application is to provide an interface for kids to learn and understand counting. Interface of the app is kept simple, so that kids can operate it easily. Application can also be used by school teachers, to make number counting more interesting for the students.
In Learn Counting app I have divided counting from 1 to 50, and 51 to 100. This is actually helpful for kids of different age groups. Apart from simple counting, I have included reverse counting as well. Reverse counting is also divided in two parts. i.e. 50 to 1 and 100 to 51.
Whenever student press any number in counting and reverse counting section, “Learn Counting” speaks the number. Volume can be controlled from this app itself. When child press the number “Learn Counting” also spell the number for kids. Student can check the spelling at the top of the application. This is very useful for kids in learning to spell numbers.
To understand counting in a better way, I also have included few games. These games make counting numbers more interesting. Following number games / counting games are included in this application:
1) Game After: In this game kids have to identify what comes after the given number.
2) Game Before: In this game kids have to identify what comes before the given number.
3) Game Between: In this game kids have to choose what comes between two numbers.
4) Game Mix: This is mix of all the above games. Student can face any number from “What comes after?”, “What comes before?” and “What comes between” questions randomly.
I have included ten questions in every game. Students get green star on every correct answer, and red star on every wrong answer. After completing the quiz student gets a grade.
In case you face any issue or you have any query please send email to email@example.com.
What’s Inside Counting 123 - Learn to Count 1 to 10 with 4 mini-games Challenge for Kids
★ Numbers - Fun to learn digits and pronunciation
★ Tap & catch the fish - catch & count your fish
★ Spot the Differences - memorize & find the differences
★ Help the Grasshopper leap through the snow - interactive activity
★ Dresses Fashion Show - a celebration of colors
Counting 123 - Learn to Count 1 to 10 with 4 mini-games Challenge for Kids Features
★ Beautiful HD illustrations and a rich narrative on every page
★ Enjoy numerous engaging and fun animations on each page
Exciting and educational games inside Counting 123 - Learn to Count 1 to 10 with 4 mini-games Challenge for Kids Features
★ Jigsaw puzzles - Awesome puzzles enhance the story and promote critical thinking skills
★ Paint-a-Picture - Dozens of coloring pages and paints
★ Get crafty with your kids and share their masterpieces with friends!
★ Counting - 1 to 10 counting game is cool and fun
★ Memory Match - Fire up your child’s memory skills with this smart activity!
★ Placement Puzzle - Place a character in their puzzle piece
★ Find the Item - Critical thinking skills and memory come together in this fun activity
★ Memorize and Place - A great memory game that relates to the numbers and sharpens retention
WE VALUE YOUR FEEDBACK
Parents and kids are our best reviewers and help us create and improve our apps. We always welcome your suggestions, comments and thoughts. If you have a moment, feel free to rate and review our app. Please note that we aren't able to respond to reviews in the Google Play store, but we'd love to get your feedback to our email: support@TabTale.com
Search “TabTale” on Google Play and discover more incredible apps for young kids. TabTale’s smart games provide an exciting, interactive, and rich educational experience. Filled with innovative and engaging activities, each application inspires creativity and imagination in a way that is uniquely enjoyable and stimulating. Let the games begin! More games are coming soon....
Join our Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/TabTale
Follow us on Twitter: @TabTale
If you're having problems with downloads, installs, refunds, payments, or Google Play access, please contact Google Play team through the Google Play Help Center at https://market.android.com/support/ and user forum at http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/Android+Market.
Contact us 24/7 with any questions or comments: support@TabTale.com
• Over 4 million downloads of the "i Learn With" suite of educational games.
• "i Learn With" apps won numerous awards such as "Best In Family-Friendly Products" - Moms' Choice Awards 2012, and "Brain Toy Award" - Academics' Choice Awards 2012.
“As always, Tribal Nova‘s apps are superbly designed and although this app takes on the common subject of early math, it does so in a way that is fun and educational without over reliance on “gaming” to teach.” - Best Apps for Kids
“A really stellar educational app, excellent for learning and reinforcing the basics of addition.” - Famigo
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY
Develop your child’s curiosity and education.
Add up to 6 - Count and add up to 6 bowling pins by playing with Poko and Minus.
**Unlock the full version of the app and learn more counting and addition with these fun educational games:**
Add up to 10 - Building blocks: Help Poko, Bibi and Minus group sets of blocks and learn to add up to 10.
Add up to 15 - Find all the objects Poko is looking for in his room and learn to add up to 15 by adding two or three groups of objects to form a basic equation.
Primary skill taught: Kids Math
- Progressive introduction to math symbols
- Number recognition
- One-to-one correspondence
Counting and Addition Kids Games is part of the "i Learn With" program for kids in Preschool, Kindergarten and Homeschool designed to get your child ready for school while having fun!
• Cross curricular game-based learning program in math, science, literacy and more
• Self-adjusting levels of difficulty
• Unique progress tracker for parents
• Detailed success stats for your child that can be compared with children the same age
• Recommended learning path personalized for your child
• 27 fun rewards and medals to motivate your child to learn
• Designed with educational and child development experts
Find out more on www.ilearnwith.com or follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ilearnwith
Need Help with Counting and Addition Kids Games?
Have questions, suggestions or concerns? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help!
Tags: kids games, math, preschool, kindergarten, learning games, educational games, numbers, addition, counting, adding, homeschool, homeschooling, primary school, prek, pre-k, common core, standards, school, i Learn With, 123, game, k12, fun games, education, curriculum, curiosity, toddler, 3, 4, 5, 6 years old, children
Tribal Nova is a leading developer and publisher of educational games featuring famous characters such as Bob the builder, Dino Train, Curious George from the PBS KIDS network, Poko and Bo from the CBC network, Totally Spies Academy!, Spiez from the Cartoon Network, The Mighty Jungle on the Disney Channel,...
Copyright © 2005 Poko. Poko is a trademark of Halifax Film Ltd. All rights reserved.
This app was tested on Samsung Galaxy and Google Nexus tablets.
- 9 beautiful jigsaw puzzles to play and will be added more.
- 3 different difficultys.
- You can create puzzle by using images on your phone or taken from phone camera
All what your baby have to do is just using his/her little fingers to click on the cute marine organisms in order to catch them. But should be careful of the whales and sharks otherwise the boat may turn upside down. The multinational and standard childish pronunciations, help your baby to learn about marine organisms while having fun and enjoying the game play. It does not only help with your baby’s cognitive development but also helps with increasing his/her interests in nature. Let’s go fish!
★★★★★★★Products of BabyBus★★★★★★★
★The most interactive and entertaining educational cognitive products★
We focus on inspiration, not just learning.
We focus on capacity-building, rather than a single cognition.
We focus on entertaining, rather than spoon-feeding teaching.
Take the baby bus, which is loaded with a happy childhood!
▶The series introduction：
The first brand in early childhood educational software (field of mobile Internet), which is developed specifically for the 0-6 years baby, and covers the cognitive development, games, songs and other relevant categories. The software is designed to combine the advanced concept of early childhood, through entertaining and educational way to achieve the purpose and goals of the mental Enlightenment.
PS: We have English, Chinese and Japanese 3 versions for our apps, the apps will adapte automatically according to your device language setting. Tips: In the search bar, enter "BabyBus" or " sinyee", you can find all of our products.
▶Welcome to contact us on：
Math VS Mummies is an extreme fun and addictive game for your kids to learn and practice Math.
- extreme fun and addictive
- support addition, subtraction, multiplication and division problems
- shop to buy more powerful guns
If you or your kids love fishing or visiting the city aquarium, you will love Kids Fish. Two levels of difficulty, six mini-games and 45 unique characters will give you a chance to study the behavior of water inhabitants, their diet and all variety of habitats. You will discover fish that leaves in the deep oceans, seas and rivers from all corners of our planet. Each fish has its own unique coloring as well as unique appetite and a favorite depth. You will learn more about them in a special fish library, where each fish has its own page. On top of that, beautiful graphics will make your dive into the depths of the water world unforgettable.
During your journey you will:
• take part in fishing and will catch your own first fish;
• learn how to feed the inhabitants of the depths with various delicacies;
• assemble a fish puzzle;
• search for fish on the seabed among sunken ships, colorful algae and coral reefs;
• test your knowledge about fish by responding to all kinds of interesting and tricky questions.
- The iPhone Mom
"While new apps are not hard to find, great apps are more scarce. TallyTots is a great counting app."
- Shannon Des Roches Rosa, author of the "Thinking Person's Guide to Autism."
TallyTots is an action-packed app that teaches kids how to count with 20 engaging mini-games that keep them glued to the screen. Whether they're serving up a seven-layer sandwich or finding 14 colorful cupcakes, your little learners will have tons of fun learning their numbers in the interactive app loved by kids and parents alike.
* 20 mini-games and puzzles that teach toddlers digits, quantity, order, sorting and other essential math concepts.
* Bright colors and shapes that make learning fun for preschool children.
* An awesome sing-a-long song.
* Based on U.S. Common Core standards.
* Surprises and verbal encouragement that keep kids coming back for more.
* Frequent repetition designed to help children learn numbers and their sequence.
* Child-friendly navigation to eliminate accidental touches.
* A free parental app guide to help you make the most of your new app.
Our Child-Safety Pledge.
* No third-party ads
* No social network links
* No easy web access
* No in-app purchases
There's more to explore.
Check out the rest of the apps in the Tots Educational Series, including AlphaTots — winner of the Parents' Choice Award, and TableTots — the ultimate one-on-one teaching tool for early learners.
During your journey you will:
• take part in fishing and will catch your own first fish
• learn how to feed the inhabitants of the depths with various delicacies
• assemble a fish puzzle
• search for fish on the seabed among sunken ships, colorful algae and coral reefs
• test your knowledge about fish by responding to all kinds of interesting and tricky questions
More from developer
Pop batches of funny looking birds by tossing other birds at them and matching sets of three or more birds of the same color. It is so addictive you can play for hours!
- 2 game modes: Endless and Story
- 6 worlds, 180 levels
Bonus items float by all the time. Try and eat special bubbles to get more life and shield to protect yourself from bigger fish.
To control your Little Fish, tilt the phone in the direction you want him to go. If you'd like it to move faster you can increase the sensitivity in the settings page of the game. The higher the sensitivity the faster your Little Fish will move.
- 14 kinds of beautiful fish
- 3 different seas
- 15 levels
- 2 modes: Real finger painting and the-machine-fills when touching
- 250+ cute images to coloring
- a white background for your kids to free drawing
- Run on both phone and tablet
- Share your photo when done
The idea is based on TuxMath - a very popular educational maths software. This is a fun way for kids to learn numbers and build basic math skills.
Try to destroy the rain of numbers. Any correct answer will destroy the relevant raining equation completely.
2 player mode is a funny reaction game for two people on the same device. You can help your children learn math in a funny way!
Designed for kids and fun! Math really can be fun and really can be easy to learn.
The pairs of bubbles with numbers and operator float on the screen, you need to simply pop the corresponding bubbles!
The options give you the ability to change the operator: addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and all of them. You can also choose the difficulty level: easy, medium and hard.
Game for people who have a sense of humor! Addictive like Alchemy, amazing like Genetics! Lots of fun, and many hours of gameplay.
- Double tap on a dragon to see more info
- You will have a hint about a new dragon every 24 hours
The numbers fall like bricks, but you can only remove the bricks by matching a question and an answer (4+2 with 6), question with a question that have the same result (4+2 with 3+3), or two same numbers (5 with 5). Math Tetris features three game modes (addition, subtraction, and multiplication) and four themes (winter, spring, summer, and autumn).
Give Mathris a try and sharpen your basic math skills.
- 3 operators to choose from
- 4 skin/theme (summer, winter, spring and autumn)
- High score
How to play? See the question on the top and tap on the correct answer on the bubble. You need 6 correct answers to pass current level. And you have 15 seconds for one question.
Playing Math Bubbles game daily you will be surprised that you have been improved in Math ;)
Imagine your story as cute as possible, then share with your friend!
- Decorate your scene with beautiful objects: trees, dinosaurs, fishes and more.
- Object operations: move, rotation, resize, delete, flip
- Share your scene with your friends
The aliens have invaded the Earth again while you – the most skilled pilot of the universal – were out … on vacation in a far away galaxy. The invasion never ends until they destroy all humanity, and this time you are the last hope of the Universal. Fly back right now to save your homeland!
COSMOS – a two-dimensional SHUMP – is very addicted game with unique graphic & great gameplay, which we truly believe that you will enjoy every single moment of playing it.
- 9 planets throughout the solar system with 81 exciting waves
- 6 brutal bosses waiting for you
- 6 unique weapons to aid your adventure
- 4 power-ups to change turn the tide of the battle
- 20 different elite enemy formations
- 3 difficulties to overcome, you shall not pass
- Letter case: choose UPPER CASE or lower case
- Animated characters
By starting with an outline image, and as the kids swipe their finger over the screen, the pre-colored image will appear, making it seem to them as though they are doing the coloring!