★★★★★ "Recommended for Toddlers and Kids", famigo.com
★★★★★ Award in category "Apps for Kids", Android Apps magazine
★★★★★ „design is top notch, the graphics are excellent, and the controls superb", androidappsreview.com
"KIDS match'em" is a fun and addictive way to improve your and your kids' short-term and sensory memory skills! The game was specially designed for children.
The game is probably the best of its kind on the Android Market.
★ supports all display sizes and screen resolutions
★ high quality graphics
★ smooth animations
★ very nice sound effects
★ 2 difficulty levels (number of cards ranges between 12 and 30 cards)
★ 6 different card sets including cute animals, furry creatures, colorful hats, cartoon vehicles, food, and summer!
★ fun for kids and adults
★ simple, yet addictive game play
★ kids love it
★ improves memory skills
★ free (ad-supported)
The game has been tested with the following screen resolutions:
PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU FIND A BUG OR EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS!
This game includes simple graphics, which without even the kid realizing will help in learning numbers from 1-100 in a interesting way.
This game is the best way to engage your kids and in parallel to train their memory, concentration ability and help them learn and recognize numbers. With 4 different mode, the game can be adjusted accordingly to the age and skills of your kid.
√ Visual memory training
√ Increasing of short term memory
√ Concentration improvement
√ Developing of the cognition skills
√ Learn numbers through Game.
The game features numbers from 1 To 100, so if your child started learning numbers this game will be helpful for your kid. Simple and intuitive interface which is easy to use and easy to play for kids of any age.
The App lets you select a number in order to get its corresponding multiplication table.
Your loved little ones will love to read this App.
Download free Multiplication tables for your children for any cell phones!
Download this FREE app quickly and easily.
Enjoy Your Learning! And, please don't forget to give us your feedback & valuable comments!
KidzInMind has been designed to protect children's safety and allows parents to block certain functionalities. Designed to guarantee a safe digital environment for both parents and children, KidzInMind allows parents to control playtime by switching off smartphone and tablet options if required.
Age: 2-3 years
Skills: The different levels will help to improve the child's memory skills. Certification: no in-app purchases, no advertising and no external links.
- install to SD card
- sounds of numbers (20 numbers 1 to 20)
- numbers flashcards for babies
- each number has word with picture
- education app for kids
- alphabet soundboard
- human voice for each number character
- helps child count numbers
- number games for kids
- nums for kids
- best interface for toddlers
- help mothers, fathers, parents, nurses, sisters to study numbers with kids
- could be used in nursery, kindergarten, pre-school, school, university
- alphabet for toddlers
- alphabet sounds
- letters sounds
- numeral for kids
- digit sounds
- letters for pictures
- numbers for kids
- abc family app
- abc player
- abc tv
- alphabet tracing
- alphabet games
- sounds of letters
- sounds of numbers for toddlers
- number song
- digits for kids
- letters and numbers
- phonics for kids
- phonics awareness
- phonetic alphabet
Kids will be able:
- Learn Number Sounds
- Build Number Blocks
- Pop Letter Bubbles
- Make numbers words
Each flash card is highly illustrated and an animated picture flashes up with the associated number and sound. Alphabet and numbers flash cards help children develop memory and listening skills. Children will get to know phonics and be able to connect letter sounds with objects, for example: A is for Apple.
A number is a mathematical object used to count, label, and measure. In mathematics, the definition of number has been extended over the years to include such numbers as zero, negative numbers, rational numbers, irrational numbers, and complex numbers.
Mathematical operations are certain procedures that take one or more numbers as input and produce a number as output. Unary operations take a single input number and produce a single output number. For example, the successor operation adds one to an integer, thus the successor of 4 is 5. Binary operations take two input numbers and produce a single output number. Examples of binary operations include addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and exponentiation. The study of numerical operations is called arithmetic.
Counting is the action of finding the number of elements of a finite set of objects. The traditional way of counting consists of continually increasing a (mental or spoken) counter by a unit for every element of the set, in some order, while marking (or displacing) those elements to avoid visiting the same element more than once, until no unmarked elements are left; if the counter was set to one after the first object, the value after visiting the final object gives the desired number of elements. The related term enumeration refers to uniquely identifying the elements of a finite (combinatorial) set or infinite set by assigning a number to each element.
A numeral system (or system of numeration) is a writing system for expressing numbers, that is, a mathematical notation for representing numbers of a given set, using digits or other symbols in a consistent manner. It can be seen as the context that allows the symbols "11" to be interpreted as the binary symbol for three, the decimal symbol for eleven, or a symbol for other numbers in different bases.
Have a look at the result and keep on practicing to improve it.
(Press "=" to give your answer. If it appears green, the answer is right; it is not right, the correct answer will appear in red)
An application to learn and practice the multiplication tables without ads and without games for what really matters, that your children learn in a simple and practical way the multiplication tables.
(Should you like this App, please valorate it and make g+1)
Contains 15 games in one:
- Learning of letters and numbers, sound animated with translation from English / Spanish.
- Learn to recognize more than 100 animals including their sounds, categorized as pets, farm animals and marine wildlife.
- Distinguish shapes and colors and match the pieces.
- Distinguish between colors and show your ability to move animated balls around the screen.
- Practice your memory with "Simon evolution" and "Match the cards"
- Play with fireworks and try to catch the ball.
- Learn the sounds of musical instruments and play their music.
- Solve jigsaws with pictures of your environment.
- Solve jigsaws of incresing difficulty with pictures of the most important places in the world.
- Flash cards with letters of the alphabet illustrated with drawings in various languages.
- Listen and learn the funny sounds of the most familiar vehicles.
Children can have fun playing for a long time.
You will also acquire the following skills by playing:
- Improve children's skills in memory, concentration and development of knowledge of their environment.
- Help with the recognition of the letters of the alphabet and learning English and Spanish languages.
- Keep children entertained with fun sound effects and animal sounds, musical instruments and vehicles
- The game is adapted to be handled easily.
- Is specifically designed as an educational tool interface for preschoolers and up.
EtiGliss consists of two parts that are complementary:
- This Android App, featuring a simplified interface that allows children to intuitively select, load and play visual and optionally audio-visual exercises prepared by their teacher on the companion web site. The output from each exercise can be checked for correctness directly by the student. It can also be printed from the tablet or shared to Dropbox, Drive, Evernote and other applications.
- The companion website "Eti-Education.net" where the teacher can build new exercises. A selection of ready made exercises is provided with the App, but the strength of the tool resides in the possibility for each teacher to tailor make THEIR OWN exercises, perfectly matched to their particular teaching needs.
EtiGliss is particularly suited to pupils from kindergarten and primary school but will also find many applications with older students, especially for stimulating activities such as history, geography or science and for the acquisition of foreign languages.
With EtiGliss, teachers can create many different types of exercises, including:
- Association of a word / sentence with a corresponding image;
- Classification (of words, parts of words, sentences or images) on a grid of 2 to 6 areas;
- Positioning of labels in a double-entry table;
- Ordering labels on a time line;
- Positioning words or thumbnails on a background image (e.g. a blank map);
- Fitting words or parts of words in a text;
- Quizzes on any subject, questions related to a text or result of calculations;
- Learning through play, using games or simulation (e.g. paying with coins)
- and many more...
You can choose the size of the multiplication table for study (9x9 or 12x12).
The button "Start from the number" allows you to start a task for a specific number. It can be used for repetition of material.
Languages: English, Russian.
If you need a translation to other language, let's do it together.
Choose the right picture, odd one out, find the match, learn the preschool math, - and all this in one game. Designed with a wonderful graphics - especially for the kids!
Please note: this is a lite version of the game: with four levels opened to try them out before buying the full version through in-app purchase.
There are four challenging modes in this game:
★★★Guess it!★★★ The word will be written and pronounced and six pictures will be shown. The task is to choose the right one!
★★★Odd one out★★★ Six pics are on the screen: five of them are of one type (i.e., animals, veggies etc) and one is odd. What does not belong here? This is a question!
★★★Find the pair★★★ Six tiles are closed. Tap on one of them, see it once and find two matched pairs.
★★★Math lessons★★★ Elementary math knowledge is brought to your kid in an entertaining way: count the pictures and learn the first numbers (with the pronunciation!)
★★★Skills★★★ Besides math and memory skills this game is an efficient way to develop classification, logic, motor and even spelling and pronunciation skills.
There are different types of pictures: ★★★numbers and colours, fruit & veg, vehicles, farm animals, shapes, body parts★★★
What else is cool in that game? Before playing the child will see the example - how to play (once), so there is no chance that the game will be too difficult for even youngest of the kids!
For your questions or feedback please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn Multiplication Tables is a simple and interactive app to learn tables (Math Tables) from 2 to 30. Child can select any number to start with. Then child need to tap the "Tap" button to show the right answer. This allow child to think about the correct number and then tap to see the correct number.
Learn Multiplication Tables also has a quiz game. For every table it asks ten questions. Child has to select one option out of three options. The numbers are generated randomly.
Learn Multiplication Tables also has a dodging table game. For random generated table it asks ten questions. Child has to select one option out of three options. The numbers are generated randomly.
Table's Champ: A game that allow kids to arrange table by dragging scattered numbers at correct place. This game help kids hand eye coordination, and help them in becoming table's champ.
Test your Skill: Recently added new feature that can help kids to test there table skills.
Why you designed Learn Multiplication Tables?
-I designed this app for my son. For him tables were such a bore thing. I just wanted to make an interactive app, that can make tables more interesting.
Who should use this app?
-This app can be used by the kids in the age group 6 - 15 yrs.
Does Learn Multiplication Tables guarantee to make my child expert in tables?
- This app does not make magic. It does not guarantee to make child expert, but it definitely can improve child's interest in learning tables. Using this app everyday will help child in learning tables quickly.
Can we expect more updates of Learn Multiplication Tables?
- Yes, This is just an initial version of Learn Multiplication Tables. Please do provide you feedback or email me you suggestions. I will surely try to implement all the suggestion.
In case you face any issue or you have any query please send email to email@example.com.
This app teaches kids mathematical multiplication tables.
In a fun game manner, children would have fun and at the same time learn tables. They can practice their skills by playing the quizzes.
There are 4 levels in this app.
Chhota Bheem is India’s most loved animated character. With a viewership of over 40 Million people, Chhota Bheem is India’s top animated TV Series. Chhota Bheem has been rated as India’s most favorite kid’s character.
- You may set from 2 different sounds for changing the way of speaking tables as per your country and if you want any other option to be incorporated in the application then your suggestions are always welcome.
- Table module helps you to see the performance of your kids by dragging the correct option against the table options and it helps them to learn and remember the tables easily.
- Puzzle module gives the challenge to kids and tests their ability to guess the correct answer while enjoying the beauty of multi media with beautiful interface and rich experience to learn the tables.
Features in the app
1) Multiplication Tables from 1 - 12
2) Each Multiplication Table has
* Practice session
* Interesting quiz session
3) Fun game sessions
4) Multiplication Chart
You can choose the Multiplication tables in which you would like to take the test
6) Bingo - There are three levels to play. Easy, Medium and Hard.
Pop batches of funny looking birds by tossing other birds at them and matching sets of three or more birds of the same color. It is so addictive you can play for hours!
- 2 game modes: Endless and Story
- 6 worlds, 180 levels
- Letter case: choose UPPER CASE or lower case
- Animated characters
Bonus items float by all the time. Try and eat special bubbles to get more life and shield to protect yourself from bigger fish.
To control your Little Fish, tilt the phone in the direction you want him to go. If you'd like it to move faster you can increase the sensitivity in the settings page of the game. The higher the sensitivity the faster your Little Fish will move.
- 14 kinds of beautiful fish
- 3 different seas
- 15 levels
The numbers fall like bricks, but you can only remove the bricks by matching a question and an answer (4+2 with 6), question with a question that have the same result (4+2 with 3+3), or two same numbers (5 with 5). Math Tetris features three game modes (addition, subtraction, and multiplication) and four themes (winter, spring, summer, and autumn).
Give Mathris a try and sharpen your basic math skills.
- 3 operators to choose from
- 4 skin/theme (summer, winter, spring and autumn)
- High score
Math VS Mummies is an extreme fun and addictive game for your kids to learn and practice Math.
- extreme fun and addictive
- support addition, subtraction, multiplication and division problems
- shop to buy more powerful guns
The aliens have invaded the Earth again while you – the most skilled pilot of the universal – were out … on vacation in a far away galaxy. The invasion never ends until they destroy all humanity, and this time you are the last hope of the Universal. Fly back right now to save your homeland!
COSMOS – a two-dimensional SHUMP – is very addicted game with unique graphic & great gameplay, which we truly believe that you will enjoy every single moment of playing it.
- 9 planets throughout the solar system with 81 exciting waves
- 6 brutal bosses waiting for you
- 6 unique weapons to aid your adventure
- 4 power-ups to change turn the tide of the battle
- 20 different elite enemy formations
- 3 difficulties to overcome, you shall not pass
Game for people who have a sense of humor! Addictive like Alchemy, amazing like Genetics! Lots of fun, and many hours of gameplay.
- Double tap on a dragon to see more info
- You will have a hint about a new dragon every 24 hours
The pairs of bubbles with numbers and operator float on the screen, you need to simply pop the corresponding bubbles!
The options give you the ability to change the operator: addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and all of them. You can also choose the difficulty level: easy, medium and hard.
How to play? See the question on the top and tap on the correct answer on the bubble. You need 6 correct answers to pass current level. And you have 15 seconds for one question.
Playing Math Bubbles game daily you will be surprised that you have been improved in Math ;)
- 19 beautiful jigsaw puzzles to play and will be added more.
- 3 different difficultys.
- You can create puzzle by using images on your phone or taken from phone camera
To achieve the highest score, match pairs of adorable image as quickly and with the fewest mistakes as possible.
- 3 different levels of difficulty to keep both kids and adults entertained. And customizable difficulty
- Highscores table
- Cute graphic
By starting with an outline image, and as the kids swipe their finger over the screen, the pre-colored image will appear, making it seem to them as though they are doing the coloring!