The object of Math BINGO is to practice math facts while playing BINGO!
-Choose from 5 games: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division and Mixed
-Choose from 3 different levels of difficulty: Easy, Medium and Hard
-Create up to 5 player profiles
-Choose from 8 different fun cartoon avatars
-Keep track of number of games played by player profile
-The Scoreboard keeps track of scores for each game and level
-Collect and play with BINGO Bugs when you earn a high score!
-Fun bonus game: BINGO Bug Bungee
How to Play and Win Math Bingo
The object of Math Bingo is to get a pattern of five Bingo Bugs in a row by correctly answering math problems. Math problems are presented at the top of the game screen. Feedback is presented at the bottom of the game screen. Correct solutions to problems answered incorrectly will be displayed.
The score in Math Bingo is determined by the time to complete a game plus a two second penalty for each problem answered incorrectly.
Time to complete game 0:45 seconds
Incorrect answers: 3
Math Bingo saves player information with custom player profiles. Each player profile consists of a unique name (up to 20 characters) and a fun cartoon avatar. The player profiles display total number of games played, total number of high scores achieved, and total number of Bingo Bugs collected. The guest profile does not store any information and therefore cannot achieve high scores or collect Bingo Bugs. The guest profile is useful for adults who want to play Math Bingo without their scores going into the scoreboard.
Selecting a Game
There are five different games in Math Bingo: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division and Mixed. Players will be prompted to select a game type before game play.
Selecting a Level
There are three levels of game play in Math Bingo: easy, medium, and hard. Players will be prompted to select a game level before game play.
Math Bingo displays high scores in the Score Board. There are four different Score Boards: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. Each Score Board displays the top three scores for each level: easy, medium, and hard.
Bingo Bugs are rewards for achieving a high score. A player who earns a high score will collect a Bingo Bug! Players can collect a variety of Bingo Bugs and interact with them by tapping the Bingo Bug button in the player profile or by tapping the My Bingo Bugs button after playing a game. HINT: Tilt your device to make the Bingo Bugs move around, tap on a Bingo Bug to make them giggle and spring!
The settings menu can be accessed by clicking the information button on the lower right hand side the introduction screen. The settings menu will allow you to reset all high scores and to delete player profiles.
- Does not contain third-party ads.
- Does not contain in-app purchases.
- Does not contain integration with social networks.
- Does not use analytics/data collection tools.
- Does include links to www.abcya.com
New Features in 1.1:
• Practice math with ears. New voice feature lets you listen to numbers in any language of your choice.
• Customizable reading formats. For example, 1+1 to be read as "one plus one" or "one add one".
• Multiple voice sources.
Features since 1.0
• Support addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
• Customizable number ranges and number of cards.
• Show cards in portrait or landscape mode.
• Auto advance with a configurable timer.
• Choice to display answers or not.
• Keep screen on when displaying cards.
• No ads or fancy graphics to drain your battery.
* The object of Jungle Math Bingo is to get five jungle animals in a row by correctly answering math problems.
* Choose from 4 modes: add, subtract, multiply, divide
* Choose from 3 difficulty levels: easy, medium, hard
Monkey Math School Sunshine allows your child to build fundamental math skills while they are endlessly entertained. Your child will count, add and sort their way through engaging games with uninterrupted play.
For ages 3 to 6.
*** FEATURES! ***
*9 interactive games that teach kids about sequencing, patterning, counting, adding and subtracting.
*With very little interface, your child presses one button to immediately launch into uninterrupted play.
*Uses Knack™ Technology to instinctively adjust the challenge levels to each individual player.
*Irresistibly cute monkey guides the child through game play with animated celebrations for correct answers and gentle redirection for incorrect ones.
*Kids collect rewards in their ANIMATED AQUARIUM.
*Uninterrupted and unlimited play: game continues as long as the player desires.
*** GAMES ***
ADD IT UP and TAKE IT AWAY
Use your addition and subtraction skills to solve math problems. Trusty animated crab assistants supply multiple-choice options.
Monkey has a problem: Objects keep popping out if his bucket, creating a pattern - but one piece is missing! Help the monkey by completing the pattern with the choices provided.
Is it an octagon? Or maybe a hexagon? Count each side of these shapes to help Monkey figure it out.
Monkey has a group of numbers in the right order, but some are missing. Help him complete the sequence with the correct numbers.
Monkey loves to blow bubbles, but when he does, groups of shells, fish or turtles are inside each bubble! Use your expertise to figure out which bubble has either the most or least objects inside.
Which bubble has the bigger number? Which bubble has the smaller one? Help Monkey figure it out by popping the correct bubble.
CONNECT THE DOTS
Baby Turtle is stuck on the beach and she needs your help to get to the sea! Connect the dots to show her which way to go.
WRITE IT UP!
Help Monkey identify numbers by tracing them in the sand.
Monkey is running out of time! Pop all the bubbles that have either the right number or the right amount of objects inside before the time runs out!
- NEW: statistics (gaussian test, t test, binominal and normal distribution, standard deviation, average, sum, median)
- formula calculation with variables, sums, products and sequences
- solve equations (linear, quadratic, cubic, transpose)
- plot functions, derivate, integrate, calculate roots and extremas (polynomial, rational, exponential, etc)
- calculate tangent, asymptote, interception
- reconstruction: calculate f(x) by given roots, points or extremas
- f(x,y) plot in 3D
- factoring (Bézout's identity, Euler's totient function, least common multiple, greatest common divisor)
- modulo calculation with big integer and fractions
- differential and integral calculus
- curve sketching, limes, minima, maxima
- linear algebra, vectors, matrices
- unit conversion
- number systems, binary/oct/decimal/hex calculator
- complex number calculation
English, German, Francais, Espanol, Italian, Portuguese
Mathematics is a powerful calculation software for your android smartphone.
Calculate any formula you want and show them in a 2d or 3d plot. The natural display shows fractions, roots and exponents as you would expect it from mathematics.
In a few seconds you derivate or integrate your desired function, calculate the zero points of your function und show them in the function plot. See all maxima, minima or inflection points in one view.
The easy way of use allows you to solve linear equations in just a moment. Or transform your mathematical, physical or chemical equation to any unknown variable.
You often needs to calculate with binary, octal or hexadecimal number systems? No problem! You can mix them together in one calculation even by using decimal digits. But that's not enough! You can also calculate with any other number system with base 2 to 18.
From time to time you may need to convert units to another one, like Celsius to Fahrenheit, miles to kilometre, inches to foot and so on.
You will also be able to calculate with vectors, matrices and determinants.
All this features are combined in this app and will make your mathematical life a lot easier.
★★★ More than 1,000,000 downloads ★★★
★★★ Top games in multiple countries ★★★
✦A professional brain trainer. One that is both efficient and fun to use.✦
New: Recommend 5 friends and get the pro version for free!
"This is one of the best educational apps out there." — famigo.com
"An excellent app - Editor's Choice" — DroidAppOfTheDay.com
"Extremely hot for weeks now" — appbrain.com
"Mathematics is far from boring, now" — androidandme.com
"learning mathematics is not boring anymore" — appeggs.com
"90 of 100 points!" — aplikanologi.com
Appeared in German science show Galileo
✦ Powers & Roots
✦ Average & Median
✦ Smallest & Largest
Children can build and improve essential math skills in: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
• New! can select addition & subtraction or multiplication & division together
• friendly and encouraging voice
• adjustable countdown timer for test-like conditions
• top and bottom number ranges can be edited
• number ranges: 0 to 20 for addition and subtraction
• number ranges: 0 to 12 for multiplication and division
• option to allow three tries
• option to repeated missed cards for review at the end
• scores list to review improvement
This app is Free but is support by ads.
A paid ad-free version is also available.
Bugs or suggestions? Please let us know through Email.
Equations, inequalities and graphs leave you frustrated?
Tried to solve the problem but you're not sure you got it right?
Meet yHomework - the math solver that actually works 100% of the time!
No gimmicks, no fuss, no excuses - we simply give you the an instant full step-by-step solution and explanation.
yHomework is an easy to use Math solver, just enter your question or equation, and the app will immediately give you the answer together with the full step-by-step solution!
Say you have: 3x+5=8
Not sure what to do next? Just type it into the app and get the step-by-step solution with just one click!
It's just that simple! 1.. 2.. 3.. and you're a math whiz!
OVER A MILLION USERS CAN'T BE WRONG! DOWNLOAD yHomework TODAY!
Current material covers:
Simplification, single unknown equation, 2 equation sets, quadratic equations, Inequalities and function graphs.
Questions? Comments? Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
When you learn these mathematical tricks, you'll be able to show off your skills to friends and prove to them that you have a talent for mathematics. New skills you can use in the store, at school, at college, at work - wherever thanks to quick calculation skills can save a lot of precious time.
Fun Math Tricks:
3. Multiplication table
5. Multiply two digit number by 11
6. Square numbers ending in 5
7. Multiply by 5
8. Multiply by 9
9. Multiply by 4
10. Dividing by 5
11. Subtracting from 1000
12. Tough multiplication
13. Power of two
14. Adding numbers close to hundreds
15. Subtracting numbers close to hundreds
16. Multiply numbers between 11 and 19
17. Square numbers between 11 and 99
18. Multiply two digit numbers having same tens digit and ones digits add up to ten
19. Square numbers between 50 and 59
20. Square numbers between 40 and 49
21. Multiply two digit numbers editing in 1
23. Square numbers between 100 and 109
- 15 levels for every trick
- timer 15 seconds
- score > 000 - ★☆☆
- score > 350 - ★★☆
- score > 650 - ★★★
This free version of Math Tricks contains third party advertisements.
- Analytic Geometry
- Probability and statistics
This app also has many tools to calculate the geometric shapes or find the roots of equations. Users can also share any formulas with friends by many ways: email, message, or facebook.
Not only for smartphones, this app is also suitable for tablets with compatible interfaces.
New features of the app:
- Multiple languages support: English, French, Vietnamese, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, German, Korean, Russian, Portuguese, Italian, Greek, Thai, Indonesian, Arabic, Hindi, Bengali, Malay, Turkish, Dutch, Polish, Romanian and Persian. Users can change between English and other languages by setting in the language button. More languages to come soon.
- Favorite folder: users can save frequently used formulas into this folder.
- Search function: in each category, type on Search bar to quickly get a formula.
- Add new category "Units Conversion": conversion of all common units.
- Tools to convert measurement units, including: Weight, Length, Area, Volume, Speed, Time, Temperature, etc..
- Add your own formulas or notes in "Favorite" section.
Maths Formulas - a must-have app for your smartphones and tablets.
Save Yourself from a Zombie Attack using Math as Your Weapon!
The world is overrun with zombies. You are a part of a squad of highly trained scientists who can save us. Using your math skills and special powers you can treat infected zombies to contain the threat.
Zombies are attacking your house and only you can stop them... with your math-powered super powers!
Four Awesome Worlds with Twenty Eight exciting levels let you sharpen your addition, subtraction, multiplication and division skills along with having loads of fun at the same time!
The Math vs Zombies game contains visually rich environments and extremely fun and addictive game play to keep players engaged for a long time!
4 detailed, extremely fun to play worlds with 7 levels each.
Questions support addition, subtraction, multiplication and division problems.
Random operations are shown and the child has a limited amount of time to input the result using the keypad.
Young children tend to compute the ones then the tens and finally the hundreds, this order of input (from right to left) is supported and automatically detected.
The operation type (+,-,x,/) and the min/max values are configurable using the settings panel.
With this game you or your children can improve their mathematical skills, test mental math and prepare for math tests.
- 12 levels with increasing difficulty,
- 20 questions on each of the 11 levels, 50 questions on the last level,
- Practice addition, substraction, multiplication and division on positive and negative numbers,
- Operation on two and three arguments,
- Brain training/exercises,
- Ranking of the best players.
Your score is the sum of points from all levels.
Maths lessons does not have to be a nightmare! The school will not be terrible! Playing this application you can enhance your mental arithmetic thanks to fun and competition.
Maybe you are planning an IQ test or simply like to play chess, checkers or scrabble - "Math Challenge - Brain Workout" is a great mind training and educational game that will allow you to develop also in these directions.
This is a great game for kids and adults - maths in all ages helps exercise your brain and IQ.
Your child will not have any problems with the multiplication table. Also game at every level is a kind of exercise of concentration.
- Practice addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Select from three different difficulty levels.
- Solving each equation has a time limit (the white bar in the bottom) based on the difficulty level.
- Three wrong answers end the game.
- Each new round resets the wrong answers counter.
Pop batches of funny looking birds by tossing other birds at them and matching sets of three or more birds of the same color. It is so addictive you can play for hours!
- 2 game modes: Endless and Story
- 6 worlds, 180 levels
- Letter case: choose UPPER CASE or lower case
- Animated characters
Math VS Mummies is an extreme fun and addictive game for your kids to learn and practice Math.
- extreme fun and addictive
- support addition, subtraction, multiplication and division problems
- shop to buy more powerful guns
Bonus items float by all the time. Try and eat special bubbles to get more life and shield to protect yourself from bigger fish.
To control your Little Fish, tilt the phone in the direction you want him to go. If you'd like it to move faster you can increase the sensitivity in the settings page of the game. The higher the sensitivity the faster your Little Fish will move.
- 14 kinds of beautiful fish
- 3 different seas
- 15 levels
To achieve the highest score, match pairs of adorable image as quickly and with the fewest mistakes as possible.
- 3 different levels of difficulty to keep both kids and adults entertained. And customizable difficulty
- 4 cute themes: Dragon, fruit, food and sea
- Highscores table
- Cute graphic
- mathematical mode helps your kids learn math
The numbers fall like bricks, but you can only remove the bricks by matching a question and an answer (4+2 with 6), question with a question that have the same result (4+2 with 3+3), or two same numbers (5 with 5). Math Tetris features three game modes (addition, subtraction, and multiplication) and four themes (winter, spring, summer, and autumn).
Give Mathris a try and sharpen your basic math skills.
- 3 operators to choose from
- 4 skin/theme (summer, winter, spring and autumn)
- High score
The aliens have invaded the Earth again while you – the most skilled pilot of the universal – were out … on vacation in a far away galaxy. The invasion never ends until they destroy all humanity, and this time you are the last hope of the Universal. Fly back right now to save your homeland!
COSMOS – a two-dimensional SHUMP – is very addicted game with unique graphic & great gameplay, which we truly believe that you will enjoy every single moment of playing it.
- 9 planets throughout the solar system with 81 exciting waves
- 6 brutal bosses waiting for you
- 6 unique weapons to aid your adventure
- 4 power-ups to change turn the tide of the battle
- 20 different elite enemy formations
- 3 difficulties to overcome, you shall not pass
Game for people who have a sense of humor! Addictive like Alchemy, amazing like Genetics! Lots of fun, and many hours of gameplay.
- Double tap on a dragon to see more info
- You will have a hint about a new dragon every 24 hours
Try to destroy the rain of numbers. Any correct answer will destroy the relevant raining equation completely.
2 player mode is a funny reaction game for two people on the same device. You can help your children learn math in a funny way!
This game is designed for kids so they can have fun and learn math at the same time. Math really can be fun and really can be easy to learn.
The pairs of bubbles with numbers and operator float on the screen, you need to simply pop the corresponding bubbles!
The options give you the ability to change the operator: addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and all of them. You can also choose the difficulty level: easy, medium and hard.
- 19 beautiful jigsaw puzzles to play and will be added more.
- 3 different difficultys.
- You can create puzzle by using images on your phone or taken from phone camera
By starting with an outline image, and as the kids swipe their finger over the screen, the pre-colored image will appear, making it seem to them as though they are doing the coloring!