The object of Math BINGO is to practice math facts while playing BINGO!
-Choose from 5 games: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division and Mixed
-Choose from 3 different levels of difficulty: Easy, Medium and Hard
-Create up to 5 player profiles
-Choose from 8 different fun cartoon avatars
-Keep track of number of games played by player profile
-The Scoreboard keeps track of scores for each game and level
-Collect and play with BINGO Bugs when you earn a high score!
-Fun bonus game: BINGO Bug Bungee
How to Play and Win Math Bingo
The object of Math Bingo is to get a pattern of five Bingo Bugs in a row by correctly answering math problems. Math problems are presented at the top of the game screen. Feedback is presented at the bottom of the game screen. Correct solutions to problems answered incorrectly will be displayed.
The score in Math Bingo is determined by the time to complete a game plus a two second penalty for each problem answered incorrectly.
Time to complete game 0:45 seconds
Incorrect answers: 3
Math Bingo saves player information with custom player profiles. Each player profile consists of a unique name (up to 20 characters) and a fun cartoon avatar. The player profiles display total number of games played, total number of high scores achieved, and total number of Bingo Bugs collected. The guest profile does not store any information and therefore cannot achieve high scores or collect Bingo Bugs. The guest profile is useful for adults who want to play Math Bingo without their scores going into the scoreboard.
Selecting a Game
There are five different games in Math Bingo: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division and Mixed. Players will be prompted to select a game type before game play.
Selecting a Level
There are three levels of game play in Math Bingo: easy, medium, and hard. Players will be prompted to select a game level before game play.
Math Bingo displays high scores in the Score Board. There are four different Score Boards: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. Each Score Board displays the top three scores for each level: easy, medium, and hard.
Bingo Bugs are rewards for achieving a high score. A player who earns a high score will collect a Bingo Bug! Players can collect a variety of Bingo Bugs and interact with them by tapping the Bingo Bug button in the player profile or by tapping the My Bingo Bugs button after playing a game. HINT: Tilt your device to make the Bingo Bugs move around, tap on a Bingo Bug to make them giggle and spring!
The settings menu can be accessed by clicking the information button on the lower right hand side the introduction screen. The settings menu will allow you to reset all high scores and to delete player profiles.
- Does not contain third-party ads.
- Does not contain in-app purchases.
- Does not contain integration with social networks.
- Does not use analytics/data collection tools.
- Does include links to www.abcya.com
Random operations are shown and the child has a limited amount of time to input the result using the keypad.
Young children tend to compute the ones then the tens and finally the hundreds, this order of input (from right to left) is supported and automatically detected.
The operation type (+,-,x,/) and the min/max values are configurable using the settings panel.
With this game you or your children can improve their mathematical skills, test mental math and prepare for math tests.
- 12 levels with increasing difficulty,
- 20 questions on each of the 11 levels, 50 questions on the last level,
- Practice addition, substraction, multiplication and division on positive and negative numbers,
- Operation on two and three arguments,
- Brain training/exercises,
- Ranking of the best players.
Your score is the sum of points from all levels.
Maths lessons does not have to be a nightmare! The school will not be terrible! Playing this application you can enhance your mental arithmetic thanks to fun and competition.
Maybe you are planning an IQ test or simply like to play chess, checkers or scrabble - "Math Challenge - Brain Workout" is a great mind training and educational game that will allow you to develop also in these directions.
This is a great game for kids and adults - maths in all ages helps exercise your brain and IQ.
Your child will not have any problems with the multiplication table. Also game at every level is a kind of exercise of concentration.
- Practice addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Select from three different difficulty levels.
- Solving each equation has a time limit (the white bar in the bottom) based on the difficulty level.
- Three wrong answers end the game.
- Each new round resets the wrong answers counter.
TV functionality included for easy learning
Talking Kids Math and Numbers is an easy way for kids to learn numbers and build basic math skills.
-High quality 3D graphics
-Funny Penguin Animations
-Text to speech / spoken text
-Special Sound Effects
Your children will enjoy the following activities:
This app helps preschool-aged kids learn numbers and basic math skills.
Download it now for free and enjoy the new way of learning!
★★★ Highest ranked mathematical game - worth a try ★★★
★★★ Millions of downloads ★★★
✦A fun math trainer. One that is both efficient and fun to use.✦
Use it as your personal math homework solver and math teacher.
The highest ranked mathematical game in the store - give it a try!
"This is one of the best educational apps out there." — famigo.com
"An excellent app - Editor's Choice" — DroidAppOfTheDay.com
"Extremely hot for weeks now" — appbrain.com
"Mathematics is far from boring, now" — androidandme.com
"learning mathematics is not boring anymore" — appeggs.com
"90 of 100 points!" — aplikanologi.com
Appeared in German science show Galileo
✦ Powers & Roots
✦ Average & Median
✦ Smallest & Largest
When you learn these mathematical tricks, you'll be able to show off your skills to friends and prove to them that you have a talent for mathematics. New skills you can use in the store, at school, at college, at work - wherever thanks to quick calculation skills can save a lot of precious time.
Fun Math Tricks:
3. Multiplication table
5. Multiply two digit number by 11
6. Square numbers ending in 5
7. Multiply by 5
8. Multiply by 9
9. Multiply by 4
10. Dividing by 5
11. Subtracting from 1000
12. Tough multiplication
13. Power of two
14. Adding numbers close to hundreds
15. Subtracting numbers close to hundreds
16. Multiply numbers between 11 and 19
17. Square numbers between 11 and 99
18. Multiply two digit numbers having same tens digit and ones digits add up to ten
19. Square numbers between 50 and 59
20. Square numbers between 40 and 49
21. Multiply two digit numbers editing in 1
23. Square numbers between 100 and 109
- 15 levels for every trick
- timer 15 seconds
- score > 000 - ★☆☆
- score > 350 - ★★☆
- score > 650 - ★★★
This free version of Math Tricks contains third party advertisements.
Children can build and improve essential math skills in: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
• New! can select addition & subtraction or multiplication & division together
• friendly and encouraging voice
• adjustable countdown timer for test-like conditions
• top and bottom number ranges can be edited
• number ranges: 0 to 20 for addition and subtraction
• number ranges: 0 to 12 for multiplication and division
• option to allow three tries
• option to repeated missed cards for review at the end
• scores list to review improvement
This app is Free but is support by ads.
A paid ad-free version is also available.
Bugs or suggestions? Please let us know through Email.
King of Math is a fast-paced mathematics game with lots of fun and diverse problems in different areas. Starting as a male or female farmer, you level up your character by answering math questions and improving your total score. New character design and music for each of the ten levels. Collect stars, get achievements and compare your scores against your friends and players all over the world!
Playing King of Math is a great way to improve or refresh you mathematical skills and you will have a lot of fun doing it! The mathematics level is about Middle School/Junior High School.
The game includes:
- Mixed 1
- Mixed 2
- Analytic Geometry
- Probability and statistics
- Units Conversion.
- Math Tricks.
This app also has many tools to calculate the geometric shapes or find the roots of equations. Users can also share any formulas with friends by many ways: email, message, or Facebook.
Not only for smartphones, this app is also suitable for tablets with compatible interfaces.
New features of the app:
- Multiple languages supported: English, French, Vietnamese, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, German, Korean, Russian, Portuguese, Italian, Greek, Thai, Indonesian, Arabic, Hindi, Bengali, Malay, Turkish, Dutch, Polish, Romanian, Persian, Ukrainian, Azerbaijani and Swedish (27 languages totally). Users can change between English and other languages by setting in the language button. More languages to come soon.
- Favorite folder: users can save frequently used formulas into this folder.
- Search function: in each category, type on Search bar to quickly get a formula.
- Add new category "Units Conversion": conversion of all common units.
- Tools to convert measurement units, including: Weight, Length, Area, Volume, Speed, Time, Temperature, etc..
- Add your own formulas or notes in "Favorite" section.
- Add your own customised tools in "Tools" section.
Maths Formulas - a must-have app for your smartphones and tablets.
Equations, inequalities and graphs leave you frustrated?
Tried to solve the problem but you're not sure you got it right?
Meet yHomework - the math solver that actually works 100% of the time!
No gimmicks, no fuss, no excuses - we simply give you the an instant full step-by-step solution and explanation.
yHomework is an easy to use Math solver, just enter your question or equation, and the app will immediately give you the answer together with the full step-by-step solution!
Say you have: 3x+5=8
Not sure what to do next? Just type it into the app and get the step-by-step solution with just one click!
It's just that simple! 1.. 2.. 3.. and you're a math whiz!
OVER A MILLION USERS CAN'T BE WRONG! DOWNLOAD yHomework TODAY!
Current material covers:
Simplification, single unknown equation, 2 equation sets, quadratic equations, Inequalities and function graphs.
Questions? Comments? Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Save Yourself from a Zombie Attack using Math as Your Weapon!
The world is overrun with zombies. You are a part of a squad of highly trained scientists who can save us. Using your math skills and special powers you can treat infected zombies to contain the threat.
Zombies are attacking your house and only you can stop them... with your math-powered super powers!
Four Awesome Worlds with Twenty Eight exciting levels let you sharpen your addition, subtraction, multiplication and division skills along with having loads of fun at the same time!
The Math vs Zombies game contains visually rich environments and extremely fun and addictive game play to keep players engaged for a long time!
4 detailed, extremely fun to play worlds with 7 levels each.
Questions support addition, subtraction, multiplication and division problems.
Try our 7 Day Challenge: we're so confident in our advanced training heuristics algorithm we're willing to put our app rating on the line! Use Math Workout for 5 mins each day for 7 consecutive days. If you do not notice an improvement in your mental arithmetic - give us 1 STAR!
AS FEATURED IN:
- 'Amazing Android Apps for Dummies' - D. Begun, 2011
- 'Best Android Apps' B. Sawyer, 2010
Keep your mind healthy, test your mental math and exercise your brain once a day.
Math/Maths Workout is a set of daily brain training exercises and math drills designed to enhance mental arithmetic. Use it to train your brain daily and see the results within a week.
► Compete in the World Challenge
► Fly the Math Blaster
► Track your progress with charts
► Fun for all ages
► Helps keep you sharp
This version is FREE and is supported by ads. You can remove the ads by upgrading to Math Workout Pro for a nominal one-time charge.
Complete Mathematics is categorized into tutorials, formulas, equations, practical application with solver, questions and solutions, maths dictionary and quiz.
It also has a quadratic graph plotter for easy maths graphing
Note that this Complete Mathematics app tries to cover WAEC, NECO, GCE, KCSE and JAMB mathematics syllabus.
The following topics are covered.
Formulas and Equations
Variation and Proportion
Disclaimer: The questions and solutions section uses Past WAEC exam questions and solutions which is provided by WAEC for students planning to sit of WAEC exams
If you have a suggestion or issue with this app please kindly let me know through my email so that I will attend to it immediately. Remember to rate this app.
- Letter case: choose UPPER CASE or lower case
- Animated characters
Pop batches of funny looking birds by tossing other birds at them and matching sets of three or more birds of the same color. It is so addictive you can play for hours!
- 2 game modes: Endless and Story
- 6 worlds, 180 levels
Bonus items float by all the time. Try and eat special bubbles to get more life and shield to protect yourself from bigger fish.
To control your Little Fish, tilt the phone in the direction you want him to go. If you'd like it to move faster you can increase the sensitivity in the settings page of the game. The higher the sensitivity the faster your Little Fish will move.
- 14 kinds of beautiful fish
- 3 different seas
- 15 levels
The numbers fall like bricks, but you can only remove the bricks by matching a question and an answer (4+2 with 6), question with a question that have the same result (4+2 with 3+3), or two same numbers (5 with 5). Math Tetris features three game modes (addition, subtraction, and multiplication) and four themes (winter, spring, summer, and autumn).
Give Mathris a try and sharpen your basic math skills.
- 3 operators to choose from
- 4 skin/theme (summer, winter, spring and autumn)
- High score
Game for people who have a sense of humor! Addictive like Alchemy, amazing like Genetics! Lots of fun, and many hours of gameplay.
- Double tap on a dragon to see more info
- You will have a hint about a new dragon every 24 hours
Math VS Mummies is an extreme fun and addictive game for your kids to learn and practice Math.
- extreme fun and addictive
- support addition, subtraction, multiplication and division problems
- shop to buy more powerful guns
To achieve the highest score, match pairs of adorable image as quickly and with the fewest mistakes as possible.
- 3 different levels of difficulty to keep both kids and adults entertained. And customizable difficulty
- 4 cute themes: Dragon, fruit, food and sea
- Highscores table
- Cute graphic
- mathematical mode helps your kids learn math
Each time you move a ball three new balls pop up at different places and in different colors.
- Classic puzzle game
- Three theme choices
- Save, undo, and pause options
How to play? See the question on the top and tap on the correct answer on the bubble. You need 6 correct answers to pass current level. And you have 15 seconds for one question.
Playing Math Bubbles game daily you will be surprised that you have been improved in Math ;)
How to play:
- Choose the pair of tile with same pattern and tap them to eliminate.
- Check the rule on the help page in the game
- 4 Game modes: Puzzle, Classic, Time, Relax
- Nice graphic
- Lot of levels
- 3 themes: animal, food and fruit
Try to destroy the rain of numbers. Any correct answer will destroy the relevant raining equation completely.
2 player mode is a funny reaction game for two people on the same device. You can help your children learn math in a funny way!
This game is designed for kids so they can have fun and learn math at the same time. Math really can be fun and really can be easy to learn.
By starting with an outline image, and as the kids swipe their finger over the screen, the pre-colored image will appear, making it seem to them as though they are doing the coloring!