The object of Math BINGO is to practice math facts while playing BINGO!
-Choose from 5 games: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division and Mixed
-Choose from 3 different levels of difficulty: Easy, Medium and Hard
-Create up to 5 player profiles
-Choose from 8 different fun cartoon avatars
-Keep track of number of games played by player profile
-The Scoreboard keeps track of scores for each game and level
-Collect and play with BINGO Bugs when you earn a high score!
-Fun bonus game: BINGO Bug Bungee
How to Play and Win Math Bingo
The object of Math Bingo is to get a pattern of five Bingo Bugs in a row by correctly answering math problems. Math problems are presented at the top of the game screen. Feedback is presented at the bottom of the game screen. Correct solutions to problems answered incorrectly will be displayed.
The score in Math Bingo is determined by the time to complete a game plus a two second penalty for each problem answered incorrectly.
Time to complete game 0:45 seconds
Incorrect answers: 3
Math Bingo saves player information with custom player profiles. Each player profile consists of a unique name (up to 20 characters) and a fun cartoon avatar. The player profiles display total number of games played, total number of high scores achieved, and total number of Bingo Bugs collected. The guest profile does not store any information and therefore cannot achieve high scores or collect Bingo Bugs. The guest profile is useful for adults who want to play Math Bingo without their scores going into the scoreboard.
Selecting a Game
There are five different games in Math Bingo: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division and Mixed. Players will be prompted to select a game type before game play.
Selecting a Level
There are three levels of game play in Math Bingo: easy, medium, and hard. Players will be prompted to select a game level before game play.
Math Bingo displays high scores in the Score Board. There are four different Score Boards: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. Each Score Board displays the top three scores for each level: easy, medium, and hard.
Bingo Bugs are rewards for achieving a high score. A player who earns a high score will collect a Bingo Bug! Players can collect a variety of Bingo Bugs and interact with them by tapping the Bingo Bug button in the player profile or by tapping the My Bingo Bugs button after playing a game. HINT: Tilt your device to make the Bingo Bugs move around, tap on a Bingo Bug to make them giggle and spring!
The settings menu can be accessed by clicking the information button on the lower right hand side the introduction screen. The settings menu will allow you to reset all high scores and to delete player profiles.
- Does not contain third-party ads.
- Does not contain in-app purchases.
- Does not contain integration with social networks.
- Does not use analytics/data collection tools.
- Does include links to www.abcya.com
Try to destroy the rain of numbers. Any correct answer will destroy the relevant raining equation completely.
2 player mode is a funny reaction game for two people on the same device. You can help your children learn math in a funny way!
This game is designed for kids so they can have fun and learn math at the same time. Math really can be fun and really can be easy to learn.
TV functionality included for easy learning
Talking Kids Math and Numbers is an easy way for kids to learn numbers and build basic math skills.
-High quality 3D graphics
-Funny Penguin Animations
-Text to speech / spoken text
-Special Sound Effects
Your children will enjoy the following activities:
This app helps preschool-aged kids learn numbers and basic math skills.
Download it now for free and enjoy the new way of learning!
Zoodles Kid Mode is an award-winning free app that’s designed by parents to help kids learn and play in a safe digital environment. Over 10 Million kids are learning and playing with Zoodles!
Zoodles wants to help put you, the parents, in control of what your kids are doing. Zoodles measures and displays key aspects of your kid’s learning progress, and enables you to customize the learning experience in the simple Parent Dashboard. You can also set time limits, block specific websites, and allow specific apps in our secure digital platform that kids can only leave with your permission.
Download Zoodles Kid Mode Now!
- Games and Videos: Thousands of free games and videos that help kids of all ages learn and play.
- Curated Educational Content: Education Experts hand pick all games and videos to map to US Common Core Curriculums.
- Games and Videos Cover All Educational Subjects: from ABC to Math Games, Science Games, English Games, Puzzles, and more.
- Videos from the Names you Trust: Sesame Street, Dora, Nickelodeon and Nick Jr. shows, and more.
- Customized For Each Kid: Zoodles Recommender Engine helps ensure your kids get the best games and videos for them.
- Keep Kids Safe: With our Child Lock, your kids can’t leave the safe Zoodles Kid Mode™ without your OK.
- Doodle With Zoodles: Zoodles Art Studio lets your kids doodle, paint, color, and draw.
- See What Your Kids Are Doing: We measure and display key aspects of your kid’s learning progress.
- Parents and Kids Love us: Zoodles Kid Mode™ has won numerous parenting awards, and over 10 Million Kids are learning and playing with Zoodles worldwide!
Upgrade to a Premium Subscription to unlock more features:
- Customize the learning experience by promoting specific academic subjects through the intuitive Parent Dashboard.
- Access deep parental controls that allow you to set time limits, add safe apps, and more.
- Unlock all books, games, and videos.
- Recordable Storybooks: Choose from your favorite classics and record a reading with your kids.
- Secure Video Mail: Kids to send and receive secure video messages with family and friends.
- Limit Violence: Use our comprehensive rating and exclusion features to limit violence.
- Block sites and characters: Don’t like a particular site or character? Block them, and your kids will never see them.
- Add Favorite Sites: Add specific websites to Zoodles and your kids can access everything right on our platform.
BEFORE INSTALLING, PLEASE NOTE:
✓ You need Zoodles Game Player and Adobe Flash to get the best experience playing games in our app.
✓ To help us customize Kid Mode for your child, you'll need to create a free account.
✓ Data rates may apply. Wi-Fi or other online connection recommended for best experience.
All images are the property of their respective owners.
"I can eat a meal in peace. My kid loves it. No complaints."
"This app ROCKS! It keeps my 5 year old busy and it teaches him!"
"My 2 yr old loves it. Great for waiting rooms or in line."
Learn with WordFriends delivers hours of fun with three puzzles to play:
* Word Rain - grab letters as they fall from the sky and put them in the appropriate place to build the word object!
* Word Scramble - Rearrange the scrambled letters in the proper order to spell the word object!
* Word Match - A tile memory game that is fun for all ages!
In addition to spelling and memory puzzles, there is the Word Friends Farm where you can interact with all of your Word Friends - play with them and watch what happens in this Word World!
About PBS KIDS
This app is part of PBS KIDS’ ongoing commitment to helping kids build the skills they need to succeed in school and in life. PBS KIDS, the number one educational media brand for kids, offers all children the opportunity to explore new ideas and new worlds through television and digital media, as well as community-based programs.
COPYRIGHT 2013 Public Broadcasting Service - PBS - PBS KIDS
Watch videos on your tablet, phone or Android TV from your favorite PBS KIDS television series anytime, anywhere (in the USA). “PBS KIDS Video” features more than 1,000 videos from over a dozen top PBS KIDS television series, including Curious George, The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That, Dinosaur Train, SUPER WHY!, Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood, Peg + Cat, Sesame Street and Wild Kratts.
The app provides a safe, child-friendly viewing experience for all ages. Kids can easily browse and watch videos at home, on the road, or anywhere with a 3G or WiFi connection.
NEW VIDEOS EVERY WEEK
Every week, the app will introduce your child to a new “Weekly Pick,” a set of fun educational videos that will engage him or her in reading, science, math and more.
The app also includes features that parents can access by sliding the “i-bar” to the right:
* Tap the Chromecast icon to connect to a Chromecast device and play videos on your TV.
* Tap the heart icon to add a show to your child’s favorites list.
* Learn more about a TV series, such as intended age and learning goals.
* Download related PBS KIDS apps.
* Buy shows from Google Play or PBS KIDS Shop.
The PBS KIDS videos may only be viewed from within the United States. This is due to restrictions on PBS's license to offer this service.
ABOUT THIS APP
PBS KIDS Video is a key part of PBS KIDS’ commitment to making a positive impact on the lives of children through curriculum-based entertainment—wherever kids are. More PBS KIDS videos may also be found online at pbskids.org/video. You can support PBS KIDS through the selection of other apps and TV shows available in the Google Play Store.
New Features in 1.1:
• Practice math with ears. New voice feature lets you listen to numbers in any language of your choice.
• Customizable reading formats. For example, 1+1 to be read as "one plus one" or "one add one".
• Multiple voice sources.
Features since 1.0
• Support addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
• Customizable number ranges and number of cards.
• Show cards in portrait or landscape mode.
• Auto advance with a configurable timer.
• Choice to display answers or not.
• Keep screen on when displaying cards.
• No ads or fancy graphics to drain your battery.
- Analytic Geometry
- Probability and statistics
- Units Conversion.
- Math Tricks.
This app also has many tools to calculate the geometric shapes or find the roots of equations. Users can also share any formulas with friends by many ways: email, message, or Facebook.
Not only for smartphones, this app is also suitable for tablets with compatible interfaces.
New features of the app:
- Multiple languages supported: English, French, Vietnamese, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, German, Korean, Russian, Portuguese, Italian, Greek, Thai, Indonesian, Arabic, Hindi, Bengali, Malay, Turkish, Dutch, Polish, Romanian, Persian, Ukrainian, Azerbaijani, Swedish and Hungarian (28 languages totally). Users can change between English and other languages by setting in the language button. More languages to come soon.
- Favorite folder: users can save frequently used formulas into this folder.
- Search function: in each category, type on Search bar to quickly get a formula.
- Add new category "Units Conversion": conversion of all common units.
- Tools to convert measurement units, including: Weight, Length, Area, Volume, Speed, Time, Temperature, etc..
- Add your own formulas or notes in "Favorite" section.
- Add your own customised tools in "Tools" section.
Maths Formulas - a must-have app for your smartphones and tablets.
With this game you or your children can improve their mathematical skills, test mental math and prepare for math tests.
- 12 levels with increasing difficulty,
- 20 questions on each of the 11 levels, 50 questions on the last level,
- Practice addition, substraction, multiplication and division on positive and negative numbers,
- Operation on two and three arguments,
- Brain training/exercises,
- Ranking of the best players.
Your score is the sum of points from all levels.
Maths lessons does not have to be a nightmare! The school will not be terrible! Playing this application you can enhance your mental arithmetic thanks to fun and competition.
Maybe you are planning an IQ test or simply like to play chess, checkers or scrabble - "Math Challenge - Brain Workout" is a great mind training and educational game that will allow you to develop also in these directions.
This is a great game for kids and adults - maths in all ages helps exercise your brain and IQ.
Your child will not have any problems with the multiplication table. Also game at every level is a kind of exercise of concentration.
- Practice addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Select from three different difficulty levels.
- Solving each equation has a time limit (the white bar in the bottom) based on the difficulty level.
- Three wrong answers end the game.
- Each new round resets the wrong answers counter.
Parents and students have asked for a more advance version of our very popular “Math Practice Flash Cards” App and here it is!
★ A fun educational game to become a Math PRO! Practice addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
★ Create unlimited set of math flash cards for any skill level.
★ Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division.
★ Advance multiple choice.
★ Card values can range from 0-99 and are fully customizable per quiz.
★ Answer can be Multiple Choice or entered though the Numeric Keypad.
★ Clean user interface.
★ Stores the last time and performance for each quiz.
★ The last fastest time with a perfect score is displayed to help motivate students practice and improve.
★ Negative answers are allowed.
★ Students can redo a missed cards until correct.
★ Parents and educators can preset the card decks and limit the number of cards per practice quiz.
★ Fun mode and sounds are available to keep early learners entertained while they learn.
★ Speed mode lets the student reach the next question without animations.
★ Comes preset with 4 card decks.
Name: Math PRO
Save Yourself from a Zombie Attack using Math as Your Weapon!
The world is overrun with zombies. You are a part of a squad of highly trained scientists who can save us. Using your math skills and special powers you can treat infected zombies to contain the threat.
Zombies are attacking your house and only you can stop them... with your math-powered super powers!
Four Awesome Worlds with Twenty Eight exciting levels let you sharpen your addition, subtraction, multiplication and division skills along with having loads of fun at the same time!
The Math vs Zombies game contains visually rich environments and extremely fun and addictive game play to keep players engaged for a long time!
4 detailed, extremely fun to play worlds with 7 levels each.
Questions support addition, subtraction, multiplication and division problems.
★★★ Highest ranked mathematical game - worth a try ★★★
★★★ Millions of downloads ★★★
✦A fun math trainer. One that is both efficient and fun to use.✦
Use it as your personal math homework solver and math teacher.
The highest ranked mathematical game in the store - give it a try!
"This is one of the best educational apps out there." — famigo.com
"An excellent app - Editor's Choice" — DroidAppOfTheDay.com
"Extremely hot for weeks now" — appbrain.com
"Mathematics is far from boring, now" — androidandme.com
"learning mathematics is not boring anymore" — appeggs.com
"90 of 100 points!" — aplikanologi.com
Appeared in German science show Galileo
✦ Powers & Roots
✦ Average & Median
✦ Smallest & Largest
When you learn these mathematical tricks, you'll be able to show off your skills to friends and prove to them that you have a talent for mathematics. New skills you can use in the store, at school, at college, at work - wherever thanks to quick calculation skills can save a lot of precious time.
Fun Math Tricks:
3. Multiplication table
5. Multiply two digit number by 11
6. Square numbers ending in 5
7. Multiply by 5
8. Multiply by 9
9. Multiply by 4
10. Dividing by 5
11. Subtracting from 1000
12. Tough multiplication
13. Power of two
14. Adding numbers close to hundreds
15. Subtracting numbers close to hundreds
16. Multiply numbers between 11 and 19
17. Square numbers between 11 and 99
18. Multiply two digit numbers having same tens digit and ones digits add up to ten
19. Square numbers between 50 and 59
20. Square numbers between 40 and 49
21. Multiply two digit numbers editing in 1
23. Square numbers between 100 and 109
- 15 levels for every trick
- timer 15 seconds
- score > 000 - ★☆☆
- score > 350 - ★★☆
- score > 650 - ★★★
This free version of Math Tricks contains third party advertisements.
To achieve the highest score, match pairs of adorable image as quickly and with the fewest mistakes as possible.
- 3 different levels of difficulty to keep both kids and adults entertained. And customizable difficulty
- 4 cute themes: Dragon, fruit, food and sea
- Highscores table
- Cute graphic
- Mathematical mode helps your kids learn math
- 250+ cute images to coloring
- a white background for your kids to free drawing
- Run on both phone and tablet
- Share your photo when done
Simple color picker is used by default, go to reference to make advanced picker to default.
Language: English, French
More great games for kids:
Math Runner FREE : http://goo.gl/eD3SD
Math Training For Kids : http://goo.gl/4FFN3
Kid Creation : http://goo.gl/w6QcX
My First Words : http://goo.gl/0twCN
Bubble Birds : http://goo.gl/sPlFQ
Fish Frenzy : http://goo.gl/2Vknl
Imagine your story as cute as possible, then share with your friend!
- Decorate your scene with beautiful objects: trees, dinosaurs, fishes and more.
- Object operations: move, rotation, resize, delete, flip
- Share your scene with your friends
- 2 modes: Real finger painting and the-machine-fills when touching
- 250+ cute images to coloring
- a white background for your kids to free drawing
- Run on both phone and tablet
- Share your photo when done
Các tính năng nổi bật:
- Nhiều mức độ khó khác nhau phù hợp với nhiều lứa tuổi
- 4 mẫu ảnh đẹp cho bạn chọn lựa
- Chế độ toán học giúp bạn vừa luyện trí nhớ vừa luyện tập toán học