-Easy way to learn Hindi for Kids.
-Implementation of Hindi Vowels (Swar) and Consonants (Vyanjan) with pictures in this app.
About Hindi Language:
-Hindi (हिन्दी) is an Indo-Aryan language spoken all over India.
-The Hindi Alphabets (हिन्दी अक्षरमाला ), just like English alphabets consists of Vowels (स्वर) and Consonants (व्यंजन).
Alphabet Writing (Tracing):-
Practice writing of each alphabets . Click of draw icon to write alphabets.
-Hindi alphabets are complicated to draw, so added writing for each alphabets.
-Shown dotted line with number with preference.
-After tracing alphabets user can save the it to Phone Gallery.
-You can use different color, brush for painting.
ABOUT US :
Our aim to provide Educational apps for kids. We are creating simple application to Preschool toddler. We always try to give good App to easy learning. We are in continuous progress in app creation with learning, innovation and implementation.
in addition to making new application, we are still making improvement in our existing applications.
Important Note for Parents:-
- With internet connection on, this app may display third party Advertisements or social networking websites links.
Please provide your suggestion and feedback for this app.
Developed by a company with several years of product development experience. View the sequence and directional arrows on the device and write using traditional pen and paper to learn and practise writing.
Learn writing Hindi using this simple and easy to use mobile device application:
* This application provides a listing of all Hindi alphabets
* Tap on any alphabet to see how that letter is formed
* Guided strokes to write Hindi letters
* If you find it hard to follow you can slow down the writing of the letter within the application or speed it up if it is too slow for you
* Hear the sounds to practice how to pronounce the letter
* Go back and tap on a different letter from the listing any time
* Repeat the letter strokes as many times as needed as the desired speed
Visit http://www.sunosunao.com to learn about SunoSunao.com 's online Hindi Worksheets.
SunoSunao.com offers Step by Step Hindi Learning for Kids & Grownups.
Learn Hindi with well structured, easy to follow and self motivating exercises for kids and grownups at SunoSunao.com. Learn to speak, read, write and understand Hindi language, with thoughtfully developed SunoSunao online Worksheets.
Lots of colorful pictures, sound and rhymes definitely keep the learners interested.
Why should you use SunoSunao.com?
* SunoSunao offers an organized curriculum for different levels, prepared by multiple experienced educators, based on a lot of researches done in the field of padagogy (Science of teaching).
* SunoSunao provides assignments in an order, which helps the students grasp slowly, step by step. This way of learning motivates self learning and builds confidence.
* Our worksheets are focused on providing an effective material to enhance the Hindi learning experience for all age groups. Our simple worksheets display the combination of text, image and sound. The lessons are planned for each level with gradually increasing complexity.
* We emphasize on both- accuracy and speed. Our exercises are small, which can be completed in short time without distraction and loosing interest. Our exercises repeat the same words and concepts in various different ways to make sure the learners completely master those.
* SunoSunao also allows the learners to track their progress on the website.
This is the perfect app to have a good time with your children. It is designed to help kids learn Hindi Alphabets by using cute pictures and amusing puzzle games.
- Simple interface for kids to navigate between various categories
- Voice-over by enthusiastic kids to create enjoyable experience
- Option to practice strokes for drawing alphabets
- Test mode to recall alphabets and words
- Enable/Disable sound to allow kids to recite on their own
- Auto-scroll option to allow hands free navigation with 1-5 seconds delay
- Set of words in various categories
Marathi Mulakshare, Aksharmala or Varnamala is our fourth language app after English, Hindi and Arabic, for Learning Alphabet. Marathi is an Indo-Aryan language spoken by about 90 million fluent speakers worldwide.
It is the official language of the state of Maharashtra (India).
There are 13 vowels and 36 consonants in Marathi. These 13 vowels when combined with consonants form
actual sound of the language. Some of the highlights of the app:
• The picture/words have both translation and transliteration in English.
• The VO is native spoken Marathi.
• New & Soon: Marathi Barakhadi: Putting vowels and consonants together.
• A joyous experience for both young learners and first time learners.
The six sections in the app are:
1. Swar: There are 13 Swar/Vowels in Marathi.
2. Vyanjan: There are 36 Vyanjan/Consonants in Marathi.
The child learns to identify the shape and sound of the Swar & Vyanjan. The child learns to
associate picture with the sound of the letter.
3. Writing Swar
4. Writing Vyanjan
The child learns to write the letter correctly. The formation arrows, choice of colour pencils, eraser
and the blue lines makes writing easy and fun to learn.
5. Activity: Letter Recognition and Picture Recognition. All activities are an excellent reinforcement.
6. FREE Letter Game: is learning with lots of fun.
Our apps are a great way to build the foundation skills that today's preschool curriculum requires. The look and
feel of the apps is just perfect for preschoolers, kids and toddlers.
• More than 60 preschool apps
• More than 500,000 users globally
• Excellent for kids 2-5 years
• Learning & Evaluation
• Reinforcement & Reward
• Available across various app stores.
For Feedback: Contact-us http://www.thetinytapps.com/contact-us/
Brought to you by TinyTapps - a redbytes software brand http://www.thetinytapps.com
TinyTapps presents Hindi Alphabet also called Hindi Aksharmala or Hindi Varnmala.
Hindi is a language that is spoken by about 500 million people across the globe and even more people understand it. Hindi is a completely phonetic language meaning that it is written exactly as it is spoken.
Hindi, just as the English alphabet, has vowels and consonants. A letter is known as 'Varn' and the alphabet chart is known as 'Varnamala'. Vowels are called 'Swar'. & Consonants are called 'Vyanjan' .
This app makes learning Hindi a simple and joyous experience for both, young learners and first time learners. The picture/words have both translation and transliteration in English.
The five sections in the app are :
Swar : There are 13 Swar/Vowels in Hindi. The child learns to recognize and discriminate the Swar. The child also learns to identify the shape and sound of the Swar. The child learns to associate picture with the sound of the letter. It develops the auditory and visual skills. It increases the child’s vocabulary.
Vyanjan : There are 33 Vyanjan/Consonants and 3 Conjunct Consonants in Hindi. The child learns to recognize and discriminate the Vyanjan. The child also learns to identify the shape and sound of the Vyanjan. The child learns to associate picture with the sound of the letter. It develops the auditory and visual skills. It increases the child’s vocabulary.
Writing Swar : The child learns to write the letter correctly. The formation arrows, choice of colour pencils, eraser and the blue lines makes writing easy and fun to learn.
Writing Vyanjan : The child learns to write the letter correctly. The formation arrows, choice of colour pencils, eraser and the blue lines makes writing easy and fun to learn.
Brought to you by TinyTapps - a redbytes software brand
********* FEATURES *******
Learn Marathi Alphabet with full audio support
Learn Marathi Barakhadi with audio support
Marathi Reading Practice - Step by step guide to read Marathi
Structured Marathi Lessons with gradual increase in difficulty
No memorization required
Instant Quizzes and Translation practice
Learn Marathi Vocabulary
Learn Basic Marathi words and phrases
Learning Marathi through Real Life Examples
Learn Complete Marathi Grammar Explained with examples
Receive a new Marathi sentence every day with similar sentences(internet required)
Increasing number of lessons, quizzes and exciting features with every update
Features are -
1. All hindi swar through beautiful graphics and animation.
2. All hindi vayanjan through beautiful graphics and animation.
The safety of children is an important issue all parents and caretakers should have knowledge of. The most effective way of protection is educating them to be aware of potential dangers, and teaching ways to avoid those situations. From crossing the road, to teaching kids to keep away from fire, electric sockets, sharp tools etc. every aspect of child safety education is important.
Safety For Kids by Tinytapps could be your starting point. The app has sections about:
The two above sections help educate the kids on the dangers at home and on the road and how to keep themselves safe. As basic as they may seem, simple safety tips could end up saving your child's life.
The app also has:
3.Rhyme – Traffic Lights
4.Activity to recognize unsafe objects
The illustrations and animations are bright and beautiful. The audio and visual user tap effects are exciting and lots of fun. We’ll be adding more content soon. Your child’s simply going to love this app.
Educating your children is an ongoing process that will help keep them safe even when they are eventually on their own. Happy Parenting!!
Content Developer: SAJEDA JAMAL
Devanagari is used in many languages like Nepali, Sanskrit, Hindi, Marathi, Konkani, Bodo, Maithili. Learn yourself, teach your kids, and everyone you know.
Save our script, save our language.
This app shows various section like Marathi Varnmala, English Alphabets, Marathi months, English months, Week days in Marathi, Marathi Barakhadi, Marathi numbers, Shapes and Color in Marathi, Birds, Animals, Directions, Games for kids.
The picture/words having sounds to know how to pronouns.
It also helps learners to practice writing on it by tracing the letter.
There is fun games for kids to identify the pictures/words.
You can try our flowers names and fruits names application.
Leave us good ratings and feedback for application enhancements.
You can try our vegetables names and fruits names application.
Leave us good ratings and feedback for application enhancements.
If you think this app or our apps are helpful take your time to rate them so others will get benefit from our apps. Keep checking ICW Tech Kids Apps series.
Sometimes you'd like to know if a relationship with someone could work out. Therefore 123LoveCalculator.com have designed this great application for you. With The Love Calculator you can calculate the probability of a successful relationship between two people. The Love Calculator is an affective way to get an impression of what the chances are on a relationship between two people.
Just Put your name and your Dear ones name and know how much power of love is there between you and your dear one. Its easy, simple and free.
Love Calculator is good way to be positive against your love and for true love trust is important between you and your partner.
You can calculate your love against your friends, relative or while in traveling with another passenger just for fun.
Have a happy life with your dear ones.
Official site: http://123LoveCalculator.com
Simply Install and run app to learn and teach yourself and your kids.
Leave us comments and feed backs.
Q. Which RSS news feeds this app support?
A. # Sakal - Maharashtra
# Sakal - Desh
# ABP Majha
# Loksatta - Maharashtra
# Loksatta - DeshVidesh
# Maharashtra Times
# Lokmat - Main
and we are adding more.
Q. How i can assure my phone is supported?
A. Read "बातम्या" if you can read word from Quote then you can use this application. Please don't rate low if you can't read the same as this is your phone support issue and not application issue.
Q. Which models it this application supports?
A. Most Karbonn, Micromax, HTC explorer, and Most samsung phone Support UTF Unicode fonts.
Q. I have feedback
A. Please send us mail or leave your feedback in comments section. That will be helpful for us to know your needs.
#How to use this app?
A. In Text area enter your amount it may be Indian rupee and then click on Cnnvert to USD.
#What if there is no Internet connection;
A. Application will use last fetched rate if there is no Internet connection.
India smartphone application will surely help you, you family members and friends to choose right handset from right brand. So your smartphone experience will be more pleasant.
Hope you will enjoy this application. Leave us feedback and 5 star rating to improve our application.
If you like this application feel free to rate use 5 star and also install our other application for kids.
Install and enjoy this app specially created for you. Leave us feedbacks and comments for improvements.