We are on a mission to connect kids who share interests because we know that creativity is contagious! DIY is the largest global interest-based community where learning happens through how-to videos, hands-on projects, and live interactive workshops. The platform enables thinking, learning, and creating in a safe environment that is moderated by experts and mentors, 24x7, across all time zones.
Here’s why DIY is an awesome place for the creative and curious:
- Endless Skill Discovery: Wonder how things work? Explore 100s of skills across areas like STEM, art, crafts, fun DIY stuff, gaming, coding - and everything in between!
- Guilt-Free Screen Time: Learn from exciting courses, how-to videos, live workshops, action-inspiring shows, and fun challenges designed to help kids learn by doing.
- Kids Inspiring Kids: Creativity is contagious! Share it with other kids on DIY and your ideas could be the start of something new. Develop a healthy competitive spirit by taking part in contests and collaborating with the community.
- Social Skills 101: Make friends and share your passions with kids from around the world that have similar interests. Make the most of the DIY community by hosting your own live workshops or even gaming sessions!
- Build Your Digital Portfolio: Craft a personalized profile with all your creations in it. Parents get notified every time their kids try a project to keep them in the loop about what interests them and how they are growing!
- All Good In The Hood: No bullies, creeps, ads, or icky content on our COPPA-compliant and KidSafe-certified platform. Moderated 24x7 across all time zones.
Families subscribe to DIY for its huge library of learning content, hands-on projects, live sessions and an awesome kid community where kids can safely share online. There’s something for every kid: Art, Photography, Slime, Minecraft, Machines, Sewing, Animation, Cooking, Singing, Coding, Shows … you know, the stuff that makes the world great!
DIY requires an in-app purchase of a monthly or a yearly subscription plan. Each subscription can add up to 4 kids. Credit card details are required at the start of the free trial to confirm parental consent. The trial is absolutely free and can be canceled at any time.