DIY Network app keeps you connected with your favorite DIY Network shows and how-to inspiration for your own home. Catch up on DIY Network's distinctive programming and exclusive extras at your convenience. Updated frequently with full TV episodes, clips and DIYnetwork.com original content. Peruse videos and find ideas on how to transform your own space.
Watch the latest full episodes and stream DIY Network live for no additional charge if you have a participating television service provider. Just sign in with the username and password provided by your television service provider. Current service providers include:
• AT&T U-verse
• Bright House Networks
• Charter Spectrum (New!)
• Comcast XFINITY
• Google Fiber
• Time Warner Cable
• Verizon FiOS
and hundreds more.
DIY Network app features:
• Stream DIY Network live right to your device
• Convenient access to the latest full episodes and clips from your favorite DIY Network shows and hosts.
• Tap the heart icon on a show and the Favorites screen will update automatically whenever new episodes become available.
• New program guide - see what’s on TV. When a listed episode is already in the app, just tap "Watch Now."
• Cast the DIY Network live stream and on-demand episodes to your TV with Chromecast.
• Closed captioning
The list of available shows changes regularly along with our on-air schedule.
DIY Network app can only be used in the United States.
Like what you see? We’d appreciate your reviews.
Bugs? Content suggestions? We’re always trying to make this app even better. You can reach us at email@example.com.