Based on your location, Wifi free offers you nearby wifi hotspot password within 5 kilometers.
-Easy to find
You can take the initiative to find the wifi hotspot you are interested in area such as cafe, hotel, city, country.
All wifi passwords are shared by users, and the availability will be automatically detected by WiFi Free.
-Around the world
Now available wifi password over ten million, all over the world, including the USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, America, Europe, Asia, Russian and all former USSR Countries, Middle East, Oceania and other countries and regions.
Using the reminder function for a wifi hotspot, WiFi Free will remind you, when the wifi hotspot is available.
WiFi Free will never initiatively record any wifi hotspot information on your phone unless you initiatively share a wifi hotspot.
Candidate Wifi networks are auto-selected when you launch the app; you can review the list, then press the "Clean Me" button to remove unused networks. It is safe to remove open networks -- you can easily add them back at a later date by selecting them from the list of available Wifi networks.
- This app can find certain Wifi profiles that are not displayed under the normal Android settings list
- Some Wifi network profiles are embedded into the vendor firmware and cannot be removed
✔ Browse safer on public Wi-Fi hotspots with data encryption (VPN)
✔ Prevent potential Wi-Fi tracking by retailers
✔ Optimize your wireless connections (hotspot on/off optimizer automation)
✔ Save battery power (no need to leave WiFi and GPS on)
Download our Wi-Fi manager now for FREE!
How does WiFi Assistant provide Security?
Our free app allows you to turn on VPN (advanced encryption technology) connection when you connect to a Wi-Fi Hotspot. A VPN connection encrypts your browsing data over Wi-Fi so you can browse safer . This is a great feature for safer Internet banking. Every month you get 500Mb of free VPN Encryption and you can secure up to 5 Wi-Fi hotspots, per device; if that is not enough you can always upgrade to our Pro VPN plan which allows you to secure any number of WiFi hotspots and get unlimited VPN data on one device for USD 2.99 per month.
How does WiFi Assistant protect me against tracking?
Our Wi-Fi manager runs in the background and actively learns cell towers near the Wi-Fi hotspots you connect to (scanner and locator). The app then uses this cell tower information to know when to turn your Wi-Fi on/off (optimizer). Because your WiFi connection is OFF when you don’t use it, retailers and hackers cannot track you through WiFi (do-not-track).
Also, since WiFi Assistant uses cell tower information it eliminates the need for a GPS signal or to turn the connection scanner and locator on to see if there’s one available, which means you save on battery!
Benefits of using VPN encryption: (500Mb Free VPN data encryption per month)
• Prevent password hacking
• WiFi Hotspot Security
• Mask your IP address, location and identity
• Browse anonymously to avoid being tracked
• Encrypt internet data (e.g. safer Internet banking)
So start protecting your phone today from WiFi hotspot related threats and get secure browsing with full VPN data encryption.
Download our AVG Secure Wi-Fi Manager now for FREE!
Like AVG Secure WiFi Manager? Then help us grow by sharing this app with your friends and rating us on the Google Play™ store!
Wi-Fi® is a trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
Google Play™ is a trademark of Google Inc. in the US and/or other countries.
By installing/updating this app, you agree that your use of it is governed by these terms: m.avg.com/en/terms?device=mobile
If "Wireless Manager" is installed it allows to geolocalize cell towers from the app.
Geolocalization of cell towers uses the API provided by the OpenCellID project.
According with the API rules, we need to share your current GPS location and the ID of the cell tower in which you are connected when we try to get the requested cell tower location, this which will grow the cell towers database and benefit the community.
Of course, the data is sent anonymously.
Please, don't download this module if you can't accomplish with this disclaimer.
Due to the cell towers location depends from the OpenCellID project, please, don't blame if your phone cells can't be located or are bad positioned.
However, the important process reboots.
So, Please be assured.
【How to use】
■Please push the START-button. after, app is automatically finished
【When I stop app】
■please push stop and finish button
・Walkman F series
- Open Source
- Ad Free (Forever)
- Awesome (like you!)
- IceCream Sandwich (ICS) compatible
Coming soon in 1.3 (pre ICS)
- GMail Integration
- Unzipping Functionality
Coming soon 3.0 (ICS)
- Multi select
- More awesomeness
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/FileExplorer
Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/FileExplorer
Preferences Dialog allows you to customize OpenBook to suit your taste: colors, fonts, various directories, page turning options, etc. Shake to switch day/night mode. To turn pages swipe screen horizontally or use hardware volume keys.
OpenBook's Menu allows you to navigate through libraries and to control the application. If your device has no hardware Menu button, touch bottom-center part of the screen to run menu.
OpenBook is a branch of FBReader, but smaller and add some new features (such as shake and search), also free and open source.
Please note that DRM-protected books are not supported.
FreeOTP works with many of the great online services you already use, including Google, Facebook, Evernote, GitHub and many more! FreeOTP also may work for your private corporate security if they implement the standardized TOTP or HOTP protocols. This includes great enterprise solutions like FreeIPA.
FreeOTP is open source and free software! Licensed under the Apache 2.0 license, you can obtain the source code for FreeOTP at https://fedorahosted.org/freeotp for review or modification. Contributions are welcome!
Test your Internet connectivity, or check if your proxy or VPN connection is functioning properly.
This app is Open Source (GPLv3): https://github.com/adamkdot/my_ip_address_info
• Refresh your IP Address information with a single touch
• Long press to select and copy any value to the clipboard
• Touch the map coordinates to view your location in Maps
• Check the quality of your Internet connection with the response time
• View current information about your network interfaces
• Select a local HTTP proxy to connect through (for Orbot and Psiphon users)
Please email me if you have any bug reports or feature requests.
It supports different syntax highlighting themes, adjustable colors, line numbers, text wrapping, in-source active links, mobile and desktop browser modes and other features.
The source code can be opened by typing the URL address or using "Share page" functionality of device browser (native Android browser, Opera Mobile, Dolphin, Chrome, Firefox, etc.).
VT View Source is free with no ads.
Please see the feature list below for details.
HOW TO USE
Option 1: Browse for the webpage in your favorite phone browser, then select "Share page" command from your browser's menu and tap on "VT View Source" in the list of applications you can share the link with.
Open source code by typing or pasting the URL address.
Open source code using "Share page" functionality of device browser (native Android browser, Opera Mobile, etc.).
Syntax highlighter with more than 35 predefined themes.
Syntax highlighter can be disabled for best performance.
Show/hide line numbers in syntax highlighter mode. Line numbers are shown as they appear in target source - text wrapping will not increase line numbers.
Adjustable background color.
Adjustable text color for highlighter disabled mode.
Adjustable default font size.
Support of text wrapping to fit the device screen width.
Support of text zooming.
Search in source code functionality.
Can open inner links in source view mode (if supported) or in default device browser.
Copy unformatted source code to clipboard (for further paste and edit in external editor).
Share unformatted source code with other applications.
Save unformatted source code to local file system.
Optional Desktop Browser Emulator mode allows to read the content of remote webpages as a regular desktop browser. This mode is useful when webpage has different markup depending on mobile or desktop browser.
Support of Internationalized Domain Names (.рф, .中国, بھارت. etc.) in Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) and higher.
Free, with no ads.
ISSUES AND LIMITATIONS
Read this before rating negative.
- Currently supports only UTF-8 encoding for non-English content.
- Internationalized Domain Names are not supported in Android 2.2 (Froyo), please use Punycode instead.
- Cannot read password protected pages.
- When sharing pages with the content based on cookie or session state, the source code may not be the same as in device browser.
- Cannot read local files (e.g. read via "file:///" protocol).
- It is not possible to edit source code directly in application. However, you can use "Copy All" menu item to copy unformatted source code and paste in external text editor or you can use "Share" or "Save File" menu items.
If you meet problems using this app, please inform me details. I'll try to fix ASAP.
PLEASE BE AWARE: This application requires INTERNET permission to access remote pages and WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission to save source codes locally.
Please rate to support further development. Report bugs or send feature requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tired of a slow connection? With our app firstly we will analyse and optimize your phone to get faster Internet and
better speeds for try to boost your connection. We won't guarantee 100% or 200% in our tests we got from 25% to 50% Internet connection boost.
- Analyses system for any app that could be slowing down your Android Device.
- Adjust WiFi channel for a faster wireless Internet connection.
- Cleaning DNS cache for a Internet speed boost.
- Adjust system MTU/TTL, making Internet connection Faster.
- Optimizing 3G & 4G Connections.
- Better video pre buffering in YouTube or other video sites like Vimeo, Netflix, DailyMotion, etc.
- Reduces overall system memory.
- Depending on the phone, will improve your signal reception.
- Works with rooted or non-rooted phones.
Boost internet, 2g 3g 4g internet, faster internet, Internet connection boost, high internet speed, increase net speed
* This free application is mainly used to analyze and simulate data from your Internet connection after several tests and be able to solve problems wherever possible. Does not work on all terminals and we do not guarantee its proper use.
No more USB cables!
WiFi File Browser allows you to download and upload files to your mobile device by using your favourite web browser without the need of a USB cable.
The application main focus is to deliver high speed file transfer to users.
☆Many user reviews state that this is the fastest WiFi file transfer application☆
✔ Download and upload multiple files at the same time without any size limits (bulk download and upload)
✔ Upload compressed ZIP files that are decompressed on the device maintaining the original folder structure
✔ Hide files and folders from computer WiFi browser access
✔ Search files and folders from computer WiFi browser access
✔ Data transfer statistics (Current session and Overall)
✔ Browse your mobile device in both Details and Thumbnails view (similar to Windows)
✔ Open known file types directly in web browser (images, PDF, documents, spreadsheets, etc.)
✔ Set a password to protect unauthorized access when your device is in a public WiFi network
✔ Home screen widget to start/stop the service
✔ Manage your SD Card, Battery Level and WiFi signal strength
✔ Runs as a Background Service
✔ No ads
✔ Non-english characters full support
✔ Supports all major ZIP applications (7-Zip included)
☆WiFi File Browser Pro delivers more features than the Free version. Purchasing the Pro version is also a way to donate and support continuous application development and improvement☆
- Internet Explorer 6+
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- We can now accept P.O. orders, bulk purchases, volume licensing, and other purchase options better suited for Enterprises. Please contact us directly at email@example.com if you need more than one copy of the app.
If you are a network administrator or a network engineer that has any WiFi / wireless on your network then you already know that you need a good WiFi network monitoring / analyzer tool or toolkit to properly manage and analyze inside your wireless network. Without the proper network tools you have no way to determine proper functionality of your WiFi network or identify security risk that comes with having wireless technology inside of your enterprise corporate LAN. As a network administrator or engineer you already have many other responsibilities with your network such as managing servers, routers, switches, workstations, inventory management, asset management, bandwidth monitoring, troubleshooting... the list is long. Make sure you have a tool that makes your wireless network management easier!
- Active Passive Pre-Deployment and Site Survey and WiFi Analyzer network tools for wireless professionals. Works on 802.11 N, G, B, and A networks (Depends on device)
Quickly perform wifi site surveys by simply double tapping on floor plan to register samples
2.4Ghz and 5Ghz wifi analyzer fully supported in all wireless tools
WiFi AP Edge Map
WiFi Channel Map
Access point filters allow you to analyze AP edge individually
Wireless security filters identify and analyze secure and non-secure (WEP, Ad-Hoc, Open) wireless networks
Sub-filters allow you to filter out weak WiFi coverage areas
Network Icons for mapping out your hardware
Export all views for email or printing
Export and Import all surveys for backup or to share with other techs using Wolf WiFi Pro
Create multiple sites
Supports and analyze broadcast and hidden SSIDs (once known to device)
Complete help documentation at www.wolfwifi.com and videos on www.youtube.com
-WiFi Scanner and analyzer with summary view and detailed view
-Channel Graph displays and analyze channels in use to easily identify congestion
-Signal Tracker helps you track down access points and adjust antennas
-802.11 A/B/G/N support (depends on device)
Wolf WiFi Pro is an enterprise class accurate wireless toolkit and analyzer for wireless professionals. Wolf WiFi Pro goes far beyond just searching for WiFi networks, now you can perform full active passive pre-deployment and site surveys, import your own floor plans, and create heat maps. Use filters to identify Open, WEP, Ad Hoc and secure networks. Monitor active 802.11 channels to identify congestion. Device WiFi management. Network icon library allows you to place icons on your floor plan to identify location of network equipment.
No PC software required. No Root required. If you like AirMagnet, Ekahau, Visiwave, Meritech, Netstumbler, inSSIDer, WiFi Analyzer, airmapper or Tamograph you will want to take a look at this app.
App is actively in development. More features and tools are on the way. Please send us your suggestions. Let's make this the best mobile site survey and analyzer tool available.
Support and documentation – Help is an email away at firstname.lastname@example.org. Full documentation can also be found by going to the home screen in the app and clicking the menu button. Additional documentation can be found on our website at http://www.wolfwifi.com. Training videos for the app can be found on http://www.youtube.com search Wolf WiFi Pro.
Email us after the usual 15 minutes if you want to give the app back.
Caution: At activating the app, frequently the Google service respond with an error. Pay attention to existing Internet connection and try several times if necessary. Thank you.
The fastest way to change your wlan / wifi /ssid.
The SSID Selector offers you many ways to change your WiFi....
- Notification Bar
- Plugin for Locale and Tasker
- Best Network Option!
* App: One simple click to change the wifi. You can see your configured wireless lan SSID's and the actual strength and you can switch your wlan. You can configure the notification* and start/stop it.
* Widget: You've the choice between 2 widget-sizes, depending on how much wifis you've configured. 1-2 or up to 10, depending on the screen size. You can see the actual connected wifi ssid in the widget. Now with ON/OFF-Switch for Wlan!
* Intent: Switch between your wifi through an simple intent "ultimatesoftware.nw.SSIDSelector.intent.action.verbindeSSID" and ssid as extras. You can change the wlan in every App who can send an intent, like Tasker, Locale or other.
* Notification*: The newest feature is the static notification which you can configure in the app. Select the ssid's you want and change any time the actual wifi. Pull the notification bar down, see the actual wlan-connection and change it with one click.
* Plugin für Locale und Tasker: User the simple Plugin to automatically change the WiFi.
* **NEW** Best Network Option: Enables simple and fast change to the strongest network at this moment. You can choose this Option on all features: App, Notification, Intent, Widget and Plugin. You have the choice to connect to an configured network or include all open networks in reach.
*now for all Versions available! The Android-Version < 3.0 have a little restriction at the notification, better then none ;-)
If you have any problems, feature-resquest or questions -> Email me: email@example.com
WiFi-Doc supports Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel and PDF files. After installing this application on your mobile device, please connect your WiFi to the same network of the receiver (such as the PC running the MirrorOp receiver), select an office file, and then you will be ready for your own stylish “wireless” show! A quick “How to” PPT file is released with this application. Please take a look at it, and you will find how easy you can transfer your file to your mobile devices through our design!
PS. This WiFi-Doc application uses office viewer component from Picsel. For supporting details, please refer to Picsel.com!
wePresent, WiPG-1000, wp,
- Cool bar graphics with real Wifi strength
- Real strength percentage and dB
- Your IP settings (IP, MAC, DHCP Info and more)
- A cool and always updated list with all the Wifi networks around you
- Channel overload estimation which allows you to select the best channel in your router
- Current network channel estimation
There is no need to refresh the networks list. It's automatically updated when the Wifi Boost FREE discovers a change. It shows you the network security so you can easily check whether a network is opened or not. Find always the better wifi!!!
**Trick: How to boost your internet connection. Just check if your network is using an overloaded channel and change your router configuration if needed. Best channels are in green.
Very simple and FREE, just try it !!
Tell us how to improve our app, just left a review.