1. Установите данное дополнения;
2. Откройте приложения "Говорящая батарея";
3. В настройках, в разделе "Настройка уведомлений" выберите "Голос уведомлений";
4. В появившемся окне выберите нужный голос.
Es ist eine Mobile Applikation, um in (ARMA3 + AGM) die Elevation und Windage zu berechnen.
Hierfür muss man nur die Windstärken und Distanz der Zielrichtung eingeben.
Ein präziser Schuss kann somit in kürzester Zeit berechnet werden.
Diese Version ist kostenlos und ohne Werbung.
- Die Genauigkeit der APP wird durch eine Reihe von verschiedenen Faktoren beeinflusst.
1: Gegenwind, Rückenwind und Seitenwinde
2: Abgegebener Schusswinkel
M200 mit SOS Visier
Izhmash AK47 mit PSO-1M + RPK Mag
Durch Einmaliges klicken auf Distanzen, Headwind oder Crosswind, färbt sich dieses in Gold
und kann dann mit den Nummerntasten unten gefüllt werden.
Durch ein weiteres Mal drücken auf die gleiche Schaltfläche, löscht sich der eingegebene Wert.
Get changelog notifications, show your statistics, show the current bugs and much more!
* Profile overview
* News / Changelogs (With notifications!)
* The Altis map
* The Wiki
* A opportunity to support our work as ad removal.
* Hive Statistics
Planned features are:
* Add more maps
* Make the wiki responsive and good lookin'
* Some design improvements
* Set custom markers on each map
* Optimize design for tablets
Submit more features here:
This Map Pack contains most of the Community made and ported Maps for DayZ, and includes:
• Isla Duala
Map Pack One also includes Lingor Island, Namalsk and Taviana with Loot, Vehicle & Building Locations and Loot Tables in DayZ Central Pro
Awesome thanks to DayZWiki & DayZDB for the content, Rusty for the Loot Placements, and Dan Clarke for the DZC logos!
Please Note: This app is over 35MB in size. It is recommended to download via WiFi if you don't have unlimited data.
Please email email@example.com for help with any suggestions, bugs or issues. Thanks!
TEMPORARY DOWN DUE TO MAINTENANCE!
NOTE: This is an early beta version. Desktop and FOV calculations are not yet ready. The full version will have certain limitations unless you upgrade to PRO.
This tool allows you to accurately calculate mouse sensitivity for a number of games. You can also convert the sensitivity from one game to another. The basis for the sensitivity is how far you have to move your mouse to do a 360 degree rotation in the game.
- Calculate sensitivity based on a desired 360 distance, either in centimeters or inches.
- Convert sensitivity between games based on the settings from one game.
- Calculate the sensitivity you need to set if you change your DPI or WPS, do this by selecting the same game as current and new.
- Instructions on how to change the sensitivity for the selected games.
These calculations are all based on un-accelerated mouse movement. Some games allow you to disable acceleration, this is recommended where possible. Other games have unavoidable acceleration, so for these games the calculations are just estimates, and results may vary a lot depending on settings.
- Current game: The game you want to use as a base for the calculations, or you want to calculate the distance for.
- WPS: Windows Point Speed. This is the mouse speed setting in Windows. Default is 6.
- DPI: The DPI setting for your new and current game. If you do not enter a DPI in the new game section, current DPI will be used.
- Resolution: Some games require resolution as well to calculate the sensitivity.
- FOV: The FOV of the game in degrees. Not all games use this in the calculation.
- Input Method: Choose whether to use the sensitivity setting for the current game or a desired distance as input.
- Value: This is the value for the input method, either sensitivity from the current game, or a distance.
- Unit: Select the unit you want to use for the calculations, and the input if you select distance as input method.
- New Game: This is the game you want to calculate to based on the input.
- NOTE: Some fields will have either a RED X or a GREEN V as their background. This indicates whether or not the field is used in the calculations. If it is a RED X, you do not need to enter a value, if it is a GREEN V, a value is needed.
Currently supported games:
Americas Army: Proving Grounds, APB: Reloaded ,Arma 3, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Bioshock Infinite, Blacklight: Retribution, Borderlands 2, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Call of Duty: Ghosts, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, Counter-Strike 1.6, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Counter-Strike: Source, Crysis 1, Crysis 2, Crysis 3, Cube World, Dark Souls II, DayZ (Arma 2), DayZ Standalone, Fallout: New Vegas, FarCry 3, Firefall, Garry's Mod, Ghost Recon Phantoms, Goat Simulator, Half-Life 2, Insurgency, Left 4 Dead 2, Loadout, Medal of Honor: Warfighter, Metro 2033, Metro Last Light, Minecraft, Mirror's Edge, Natural Selection 2, Payday 2, Planetside 2, Portal 2, Quake 1, Quake 2, Quake 3 Arena, Quake 4, Quake Live, Rage, Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad, Rust, Serious Sam 2, Serious Sam 3: BFE, Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter, Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter, Serious Sam: The First Encounter, Serious Sam: The Second Encounter, ShootMania: Storm, Skyrim (The Elder Scrolls V), Team Fortress 2, Thief, Titanfall, Tribes: Ascend, Unreal Tournament 2004, Unreal Tournament 3, War Thunder, Warface, Warframe.
Disclaimer: This application relies on connection to the internet and a correct running clock. The list of games are fetched from a web-server, and all calculations are done server-side. The service may go down at any time due to maintenance.
How it works?
Step 1: Define the interval of time that you want to be checked on if you are in an emergency situation.
Step 2: Assign one or more phone numbers that will be sent a text message with your current GPS position if you are in an emergency situation.
Process: If the time (set in step 1) is over and you didn't change your GPS location, (it means you didn't move from your location) then you will be asked by the app if you are ok. If you are not able to confirm within 1 minute (possibly because you are injured and unconscious) a text message will be sent to the phone number(s) assigned in step 2. This text will include your current GPS position and other information regarding your condition. Then, your smartphone will play an alerting sound so that you can be found quicker by those around you. If you confirm that you are OK, the countdown starts back from the beginning. The smart feature on the app: If you stay in motion, the app resets the timer. This will result in no unnecessary notifications recived from the app. The app will assume that you are fine as long as you move.
Example: You have set a time for 10 minutes and you interrupt your movement due to a short break. During this break the countdown will begin. You take, for example, a 7 minute break and then start moving again. The countdown jumps back to 10 minutes. If you haven't moved within 10 minutes, you will recieve a notification. If you cannot confirm this notification, a text message will be sent to the assigned phone number(s).
With our brand new App you can:
Ask the camera to take a photo at once
Add or delete phone numbers as contacts in your camera
Add or delete mail contacts in your camera
Change camera settings to “Photo”
Change camera settings to “Video”
Activate MMS function
Deactivate MMS function
Ask for location on your camera
Take total control over your Special Ops cam: If you want to control more than one camera? Please download the Special Ops PRO App. You can find the PRO version in the Androidmarket Pro version gives you free control over multiple cameras and allows you to add an unlimited number of cameras for this PRO version.
Once again, Covert shows you the best product in the Trailcam market. To see more visit us online at www.4recon.com and on www.covertscoutingcameras.com
- Alien vs. Predator 2 - AvP2
- America's Army: Operations - AAO
- ARMA 2
- ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead
- Armed Assault
- Battlefield 1942 - BF1942 (R)
- Battlefield 2 - BF2 (R)
- Battlefield 2142 - BF2142(R)
- Battlefield Vietnam (R)
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - BFBC2
- C&C Renegade
- Call of Duty - CoD (R)
- Call of Duty 2 (R)
- Call of Duty 4 (R)
- Call of Duty: United Offensive (R)
- Call of Duty: World at War - CoDWaW (R)
- Challenge Quake 3 (R)
- Counter-Strike (HL mod) - CS (R)
- Counter-Strike Beta (HL mod) (R)
- Counter-Strike: Source (HL2 mod) - CSS (R)
- Crysis Wars
- Dark Messiah of Might and Magic (R)
- Doom 3 (R)
- Elite Force (R)
- Elite Force II (R)
- Enemy Territory: Quake Wars (R)
- F.E.A.R. Perseus Mandate
- Far Cry
- Frontlines-Fuel of War
- Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2
- Half-Life - HL (R)
- Half-Life (WON) (R)
- Half-Life 2 - HL2 (R)
- ioQuake3 (R)
- Jedi Knight 2 (R)
- Jedi Knight 3 (R)
- Killing Floor
- Land Of The Dead: Road to Fiddler's Green
- Left 4 Dead - L4D (R)
- Left 4 Dead 2 - L4D2 (R)
- Medal of Honor Airborne - MoH (R)
- Medal of Honor Allied Assault (R)
- Medal of Honor Pacific Assault (R)
- Medal of Honor: Allied Assault Breakthrough (R)
- Medal of Honor: Allied Assault Spearhead (R)
- Multi Theft Auto
- Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Neverwinter Nights
- Nexuiz (R)
- Operation Flashpoint
- Operation Flashpoint Resistance
- Postal 2
- Prey (R)
- Project IGI2: Covert Strike
- Quake 1
- Quake 2
- Quake 3 Arena (R)
- Quake 4 (R)
- Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45
- Return to Castle Wolfenstein - RtCW (R)
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Shadow of Chernobyl
- Savage: The Battle For Newerth
- Serious Sam: The First Encounter
- Serious Sam: The Second Encounter
- Shockvoice (v0.9.5+)
- Sniper Elite PC
- Soldier of Fortune 2 (R)
- Star Wars: Battlefront
- SWAT 4
- SWAT 4: The Stetchkov Syndicate
- TeamSpeak 3
- Tremulous (R)
- Tribes 2
- Tribes Vengeance
- Unreal Tournament - UT
- Unreal Tournament 2003
- Unreal Tournament 2004
- Unreal Tournament 3
- Urban Terror (R)
- Ventrilo (v2.3.0+)
- Warsow (R)
- Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory - ET (R)
- Wolfenstein 2009 (R)
R: Remote Control (RCON)
Full list of games on mobile.hlsw.org
Gameplays en español, no te pierdas los vídeos de tus Juegos favoritos, Fifa 15, Fifa 15 Ultimate Team, Outlast, Battlefield 4, GTA V Online, Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare, Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition, Crysis 3, Dead Space 3, Far cry 4, Reviews, Noticias, Vídeo tutoriales, Walkthroughs, Playthroughs, Let´s plays, 1000 Maneras de morir en los videojuegos etc.... Espero lo disfruten y acompañen a este Gamer Colombiano en este grandioso mundo de los videojuegos!!!!
Todos los nuevos vídeos de Yescar Gameplays en tu móvil. Mas comodidad para todos!!
No te fíes de otras APP's (SON COPIAS) esta es la única original!!
Aplicación autorizada por xxx(Yescar Gameplays) y desarrollada por The Project 6. Todos los derechos reservados a sus respectivos dueños.
Have you ever tried to use your phone's screen or LED as a beacon of light, only to find it's just not bright enough? Turn your phone into a versatile flashlight with Color Flashlight app, the app that brightens up your phone's day and leads the way. Never be caught in the dark without a light again.
[Color Flashlight HD LED improved design quality]
* Light When You Need it, Where You Need it
Stuck outside with no street light? Color Flashlight app helps you out in the darkest of occasions. Use Color Flashlight to find the perfect seat in a dark theater, or find your way around when the power goes out at home.
* Color Your Light
Change the color and brightness of your phone's screen to help guide you where you want to go. Choose from a full range of colors to find your favorite custom-made light. Make fun flashlight effects by tapping on the menu button and choosing effect, color, and brightness.
* Cool Custom Effects
Have your phone's screen simulate police light, candle light, a rainbow, a disco ball, and more. You can even use Color Flashlight to display your own personal message by typing in text, or host your own personal dance party with the built-in strobe light.
* Usage : Touch the screen to show/hide options
- Maximize screen brightness
- Use camera LED as a torch (LED Torch Light)
- Change color of flashlight
- Flashlight app by color note developer
- Normal Flash : Screen Color flashlight,
- Camera Flash : Camera LED flashlight
- Useful light effects (LED Electronic Sign) : Text, Scroll, Slide, LED Sign
- Emergency light effects : Strobe light, Police light, Emergency light
- Fun flashlight effects : Candle, Disco light, Rainbow, Blink, Spiral
- Lovely effect : Heart, I Love You
* User comment: Changing flat tire in 28°WEATHER with no street light. Color flashlight app saved my life!
- Camera, Flashlight : Camera flash, LED flashlight, LED Light
- Internet, Access Network State : Admob ads
* Disclaimer: Strobe light can cause epileptic seizures in some people with history of epilepsy. Do not point to the face when the flash light is in strobe mode.
Turn your phone int a color flashlight! It helps find your way in the theater is that you keep stepping on. Find your keys in the dark. Dance with strobe light in a club.
Why did you release the app in this state?
I wanted this app to be in a working state and ready to be used for Open Beta, I sadly could not have a finished product due to the very short time.
However, the core functionality of the app (Checking the status of the servers) work just fine and therefor I decided to release it as an "open alpha" for everyone to use.
Wildstar Server Status
Check the current Wildstar Server Status easily. Easy to use interface.
This is a free to use app for android to show off what can be done using the tools provided at http://wsstatus.com
- Planned Features
• Server "Watch List"
- Possible Features
• Live updates from Twitter/Website
Select one of the installed packs. That's it! Now every time you receive a text message, you will hear a different, refreshing ringtone.
Don't worry, the ringtone you hear when people call you will remain untouched. Your text ringtones won't make you think someone else got a text either. Instead, RingPack chooses ringtones from the pack you selected. Each pack holds ringtones that sound similar, but differ in subtle ways.
Make Your Own Packs!
Go to http://cryclops.com/apps/ringpack/ and scroll to the "Custom Packs" section!
Instructions to add a server:
#1. Press the "Add Server" button.
#2. Select the game of the server.
#3. Set the name that will be displayed in the application in the "Displayed Server Name" field. (This can be anything you want).
#4. Write the IP of the server in the "Server IP" field (In many games this is given when you are connected to a server).
#5. Write the query port of the server in the "Server Query Port" field. If you do not know the query port press the "?" button, it will display the default query port for this game. On some games, this port is the same as the player connection port.
#6. Press "Ok".
(Optional) Instructions to add the Remote Console:
#1. If you are an administrator of the server and the server's game is in the supported RCon list, select the "Use RCon" check box and enter the RCon information.
For more support and F.A.Q visit: http://gtxinteractive.com/article.php?id=1
Supported games for RCon
• ArmA 2
• ArmA 3
Supported games for server status
• ArmA series
• Battlefield series
• Crysis Series
• CoD: MW3
• Counter-Strike series
• Day of Defeat series
• Half - Life series
• Left 4 Dead series
• Natural Selection series
• Team Fortress 2
• Unreal Tournament
For a complete and up to date list visit: http://gtxinteractive.com/article.php?id=1
- View ribbons, medals
- View weapons
- View nation and kit scores and stats
This app in actively developed and new features will be added frequently.
Thanks to the www.mohwstats.com for providing free of use API
This app was not created or endorsed by EA. All images are owned by their respective owners, and Medal of Honor Warfighter and Battlelog are registered trademarks of EA Digital Illusions CE AB. The stats and images are provided by www.mohwstats.com
- View preliminary score
- View weapon and vehicle statistics
- View upcoming unlocks
This app in actively developed and new features will be added frequently.
Thanks to the www.bfhstats.com for providing free of use API
This app was not created or endorsed by EA. All images are owned by their respective owners, and Battlefield Hardline and Battlelog are registered trademarks of EA Digital Illusions CE AB. The stats and images are provided by www.bfhstats.com
- View ribbons, medals (with progression towards next medals)
- View equipments with stats
- View rankings
- View global scores and stats
- View upcoming unlocks
- View weapons, vehicles with stats and unlocks
This app in actively developed and new features will be added frequently.
Thanks to the www.bf3stats.com for providing free of use API
This app was not created or endorsed by EA/DICE. All images are owned by their respective owners, and Battlefield and Battlelog are registered trademarks of EA Digital Illusions CE AB. The stats and images are provided by www.BF3Stats.com.
This is simple stopwatch which will continue to count time even if it is in background and will give you notification of passed time. With simple click on notification you will be returned on main screen of stopwatch.
Icons are provided by http://icons8.com/
If you know some additional feature which have to be added please be free to write to me and i will try to find time to add them.