Touchpad is a free Android app to enable you to control your windows computer from your Android device. It provides a simple multitouch touchpad interface to control the mouse, and accepts keystrokes from the keyboard on your device to send to your computer. Touchpad has the following features:
- Full remote control over the mouse left and right buttons from your Android device: drag n' drop, double clicking, and right clicking functionality is readily accessible - now with multitouch!
- Keyboard support allows typing on the remotely controlled computer.
- Media controls for easy control over media playback.
- Web browser controls for easy browser navigation.
- Automatically find servers from your device to make connecting to your computer simple and painless.
- Clean, minimalist design.
- Completely free and contains absolutely no ads!
Touchpad uses the following Network Communication permissions:
- Full Internet Access for communicating with the remote computer.
- View Wi-Fi State to search for computers on your network.
With this application, you will be able to control the media playback on your mac!
In a simple way, you will have a remote control in your hand, without needing to install additional programs on your computer. (SUPER EASY INSTALLATION)
ITS EVEN BETTER THAN APPLE REMOTE, AND FOR FREE!
You will be able to watch movies without getting off the couch!
With this application you will be able to control the followings media players in an individually way
Also you will be able to shutdown, suspend and adjust brightness and volume! Everything remotely!
There is an in app purchase to upgrade to FULL VERSION wich features (more features will be added in the future):
- Ad free experience
- Remote file browser and launcher
- iTunes extended (select which song/album to play)
- airfoil functionality
-- The media players' name and icons belongs to its respective developers/companies, I DO NOT OWN THEM --
- If you ask me to add support for another application, send me an email! (in order to get an app to work with Remote for mac, it should have AppleScript support, so movist is out unless someone adds support)
- for the ones interested, the login details of your mac are stored securely and not sent by any mean to me. (check it if you want) also I'm not gathering any phone info.
- If you want the app to be translated to your language and you can spend 10min of your life translating it, email me.
- If you are the developer of one of the supported apps and don't want your program to be supported, send me an email before calling your lawyer, and I will remove support.
.Remote was created to provide nice design, great user experience and the ability to customize at the same time.
Out of the box You can control: iTunes, Spotify, Rdio, QuickTime, MPlayerX, VLC, Keynote, iPhoto.
By control I mean play, pause, current track info, previous, next, rewind, fast-forward.
All media buttons in .remote work consistent with mac media keys, e.g. long click on "next" button works like "fast-forward" in iTunes.
If You need control more applications, You can add app or any command on your own - more info at http://www.dotremote.net/how-to/how-to-manage-apps/
Installation is easy and quick. Step by step guide is available at http://www.dotremote.net/how-to/how-to-connect-with-mac/
Out of the box you can also shutdown, suspend, adjust brightness and volume.
Mac.remote is ad-free for 5 days. After that time you have choice: you can use app with ads or purchase ad-free version.
Mac.remote is the first product from .remote family, next linux.remote is on the way. I plan also iOS version.
You can share Your ideas how to improve .remote by writing a comment at http://www.dotremote.net/plans/55/
Giving a presentation? Or watching an online movie? We make it dead easy to control your PC/Mac! Just sit back and enjoy the day.
* * * * *
Help us translate: http://remotemouse.oneskyapp.com
• Fully Simulated Mouse
• Magic Trackpad
• Multi-Touch Gestures
• Function Keyboard in Landscape Mode (need unlocking)
• Key Combination Input
• Media Remote Panel (need unlocking)
• Adjusting Volume or Changing Slides with Device Volume Buttons
• Spotify Remote
• Application Launcher & Switcher
• Shut Down / Sleep / Restart / Log Off Remotely
• Numeric Keyboard
• Remotely Typing with Voice
• Customizable Interface
• Connect via IP & QR code
• Password Protection
• Works under Wi-Fi and 3G network
• Compatible with Windows 8, 7, XP, Vista, Mac OSX 10.5+
TO GET STARTED, YOU NEED:
1. Visit http://www.remotemouse.net, download & install Remote Mouse server on your Mac/PC
2. Connect your mobile device and computer to the same Wi-Fi
3. Open App, select a computer to connect
Imagine your PC’s touchpad right on your Android device. Multitouch gestures like scrolling and zooming are supported. You can toggle the keyboard to send keys at the same time.
Use the physical or virtual Android keyboard to type characters and they will appear on your PC. Important keys like Windows, Escape and Control are also available.
Simply say what you want to be typed on your PC. You can also use voice commands to control your PC's media, e.g. "skip this track" or "turn the volume up".
To receive the commands from the Remote Control App, you will need the Remote Control Server. You can download it for free from:
If you have trouble setting up a connection, follow this step-by-step guide or watch the video tutorial at:
Facebook fans can test the pro version for free:
For creating network sockets and using custom network protocols to connect with the pc.
Is needed to create a unique device id. Used to verify purchases and register unlock codes.
For haptic feedback.
ASUS Remote Link turns your Android mobile phone or tablet into a WiFi or Bluetooth remote control for your PC. Including a touchpad remote, a keyboard remote, a presentation remote, a media remote and more.
【Touchpad with multi-touch gestures】
Touchpad remote turns your Android device into a wireless touchpad of PC which supports proper touch pad functions as well as ASUS Smart Gesture.
【Effortlessly control your slides】
In Presentation remote, it allows you to give a slick presentation. So easy! So professional!
【Sit back and enjoy music】
In Media remote, control your Windows Media Player of your PC among your finger tips.
When you connect your smartphone to your PC via WiFi or Bluetooth using ASUS Remote Link, and then connect ASUS ZenWatch to your smartphone, you can now remotely control your presentation using simple gestures on your ASUS ZenWatch.
With the ASUS Remote Link app, you can:
- Use voice commands to launch ASUS Remote Link on ZenWatch
- Swipe up or swipe down on ZenWatch to move forwards and backwards through your presentation slides.
- ASUS Remote Link requires a WiFi or Bluetooth connection between your PC and smartphone.
- Before using ASUS Remote Link, you must install ASUS Remote Link server on your PC. Go to http://remotelink.asus.com to download and install it on your computer.
You can setting sofa and control Netflix, Hulu or Youtube. it makes you comfortable.
* Mouse cursor movement(remote control mouse):
Slide on phone's screen to make the PC/Mac/Laptop mouse cursor make movement.
* left and right click support Tap the phone's screen to make PC/Mac mouse left button click.
Double fingers tap the phone's screen to make PC/Mac mouse right button click.
* Middle mouse button scroll
Up/down slide the phone's middle button picture to make PC/Mac middle mouse button scroll.
Two fingers slide up/down to make PC/Mac middle mouse button scroll.
* Remote keyboard input(remote control keyboard):
Press any mobile phone's key picture, PC/Mac will do the same thing.
* PC/Mac hot keys and combination key:
You can press two keys at the same time, such as ALT+F4,Ctrl+C,Ctrl+P and so on.
* Speech-to-text input for all languages(remote control text):
If you input method support voice input, PC/Mac will show the same text as the phone get.
* Close to proximity sensor to show desktop:
When your hands close to the phone's proximity sensor to make PC/Mac show desktop.
* Mouse & keyboard full screen:
Very big Mouse buttons and key button.
* Remote media player controller:
You can play/pause/next/previous media players, such as Windows media players, VLC,
Winamp and so on.
* Remote control explorer:
Unified remote control IE/Chrome and other internet explorer, you can close the tab,
go to home page,create new tab, go to favorite list, refresh the current page and so on.
* Remote control PPT Presentation:
You can start/stop Power Point /Keynote, and turn the next/previous page for presentation.
* Auto-connect on application startup
* PC/Mac window controller:
Maximize/Minimize/close the current window.
* Remote control PC/Mac/Ubuntu Linux to restart, sleep, log off, shut down.
* Remote desktop protocol(RDP)
* Compatible with XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Mac OSX/Linux (Ubuntu).
* No need cable to connect to PC/Mac.
* Two finger tap for right click
* Two finger scroll
* Pinch to zoom
* Three finger drag or highlight
* Four finger swipe down to show desktop
* Four finger swipe up to maximise current window
* Four finger swipe sideways to change current window focus
* Left handed mouse support (swap left and right mouse click).
* Please download mouse server from our official website http://wifimouse.necta.us when first run.
• On each of your computers, set up remote access using the Chrome Remote Desktop app from Chrome Web Store: https://chrome.google.com/remotedesktop
• On your Android device, open the app and tap on any of your online computers to connect.
We believe that you can enjoy your media contents on your PC relaxing on the couch, bed, or even from another room. We want you to sit comfortably and enjoy your multimedia rather than surrounded by keyboard and mouse. Use this app as Mouse and Keyboard to control your remote PC.
• Mouse: Left, right clicks, scrolling, zooming, drag n drop, multi finger gestures
• Keyboard: full keyboard support including control, shift, alt, tab, function and other special keys
• Volume control
• Remote Desktop
• Windows Media Center
• iTunes, Spotify, Media Player Classic, XMBC, VLC, Netflix, Hulu
• PowerPoint remote
• Power controls: shutdown, logoff, sleep, hibernate, turn on/off monitors etc.
• Password protection, Encrypted data transfer, Domain network support
Features Coming Soon:
• Connectivity over Internet
• Files: view/transfer files
• Wake up PC
• YouTube: search YouTube in the app and with one tap play them on PC
• Custom remote
How To Connect:
1. Install PC Remote Server from http://www.pcremoteserver.com on the remote PC that you want to control.
2. Open PC Remote app and connect to the remote PC on the same network.
1. PC Remote Server running on target PC (install from www.PCRemoteServer.com).
2. Target PC must be connected to the same network (WiFi or Ethernet).
3. Target PC must have Windows XP, or Windows Vista, or Windows 7, or Windows 8.
Ads help support our development. Upgrade to the Full Version for an ad-free experience + many more features.
“Fantastic tool for those of you who want to have a remote control for their computer for watching TV, or maybe for listening to music.” – Gizmodo
• Easy server and app setup, that just works.
• Automatic server detection to easily find servers on your network.
• Server password protection and encryption for added security.
• Supports single and multi-touch mouse control.
• Wake On LAN to easily start your server.
• Includes light and dark color themes.
• Server is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
• Control other devices including Raspberry Pi and Arduino Yún.
• 18 free remotes
Full Version Features
• 90+ remotes
• Custom Remotes
• Widgets & Quick Actions
• Voice commands
• Custom remotes
• IR actions
• NFC actions
• Android Wear (Quick Actions, Voice & Mouse)
• No ads
Mouse, Keyboard, Screen, Volume, and more.
Spotify, iTunes, Google Music, Winamp, etc.
VLC, BSPlayer, Windows Media Player, PotPlayer, etc.
Kodi (XBMC), Plex, Windows Media Center, Boxee, etc.
YouTube, Netflix, Hulu
PowerPoint, Keynote, Google Presentation
Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera
Power, Monitor, Files, Task Manager, Commands, etc.
Note that some remotes are not available for all operating systems.
• read phone status and identity: for auto-pause.
• control NFC: for NFC actions.
• full network access: for server connection.
• view network connections: for server connection.
• view Wi-Fi connections: for server connection.
• pair with Bluetooth devices: for server connection.
• control vibration: for optional haptic feedback.
• prevent phone from sleeping: for optional wake-lock.
• transmit infrared: for IR remote control.
• install shortcuts: for launcher shortcuts.
Multi-Touch Gestures & Gyroscope
Mouse Kit is compatible with Mac and Windows
How to Use: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQ1H9P_lhNQ
- Your phone becomes a wireless mouse for your computer. Control all computer functions from your phone's touch screen.
- Mouse button, wheel, and gesture functions
- Available in multiple languages, Unicode, and special characters
- Function keys
- Gyroscope feature!
- Designed with Microsoft PowerPoint presentations in mind.
- Timer for presentations
- Various keys: Home, Start, Shift+F5, End, and ESC
- PC lock/unlock, maneuvering over desktop screens
- Fun animations to break the work boredom + more to be updated
- One click to connect and disconnect, saves your settings for quick access
Mouse Kit is a wireless mouse, keyboard, presentation remote control and PC controller all combined in one simple, user-friendly app. With Mouse Kit, you'll never again have to deal with tangled wires, wireless mouse receivers, or a lost remote control before an important presentation. Let Yooii Studios make your work day easier and more convenient with Mouse Kit!
English, Spanish, German, French, Korean, Japanese, Chinese (Mandarin and Traditional) Language Support.
*It would be greater if you use Remote Kit with Mouse Kit together!
*To use the Mouse Kit, you must install Mobile Buddy on your PC or Mac.
Please download Mobile Buddy from Yooii Studios homepage.
*Your mobile device and computer must be connected to the same WiFi network for Mouse Kit to work.
If it does not connect automatically, please retype your IP address or change the port number or check your Windows firewall settings.
*Hotspot (tethering) would be a good alternative for Mouse Kit to connect between PC and smartphone!
Mouse Kit and Remote Kit are developed by Yooii Studios (유이스튜디오)
Download the PC Remote Receiver at our official site for free:
Remote Receiver is a free app that allows you to control the PC over wi-fi or bluetooth,
Here are features:
• Perfect support GTAV.
• Remote Desktop - Touch window on your phone.
• Projector - share pictures, videos & screen of your phone on PC's big screen.
• Fly mode - Play fly game such as Ace Combat with G-Sensor.
• PPT sync - you can see the ppt pictures and notes directly on your phone even play select & mark.
• RaceMode - Play PC driving game by your phone over wi-fi or bluetooth using G-Sensor!
• TouchPad - Simulate touch pad on your phone with many gestures supporting, just like Apple's trackpad!
• My Computer - Exploring PC files on your phone!
• Joystick - Simulate joystick so you can play street fighter or dmc etc.
• FPS mode - Using gyroscope to aim the target just like a real gun in your hand, perfect support COD serial!
• Keyboards - Simulate typewriter keyboard, function keyboard, numeric keyboards...
• Text transfer - Type text on your phone and then transfer text to PC directly with one hit!
• Browser, Media Control- Easily control all kinds of web browser & media player!
• And many more...
Note : If cannot connect, please make sure the phone and the pc are in the same network and check the firewall setting.
Usage is extremely simple: just launch the app, it automatically detects all your devices, select a device and transfer your files/folders at Wi-Fi speeds.
• Transfer files from and to your computer (PC, MAC, Linux)
• Transfer files between all Android devices
• Wi-Fi speeds for transferring files and folder
• Zero configuration - launch the app and that’s it. (no IP address entry!)
• Drag and drop support (computer only)
• Full background operation
• Minimal battery impact
• Queue mechanism – transfers are handled sequentially
• Direct launch files and open folders from app
Wi-FileTransfer aims to be as simple and intuitive as possible, while focusing on performance and stability. This app has been made by a small independent app developer (with another full time job), is free of any charges and does not contain any adds.
Please feel free to provide me with any feedback and help me become a five star rated app!
tags: Wifi file transfer, Wi-fi, filetransfer, Wifile transfer, Wi-file transfer, send to pc computer, send from pc computer, file, folder, sharing, sending, computer, mac
SyncMate for Android is just a sync client app!
The main sync software should be installed on your Mac
Go to http://www.sync-mac.com/downloads/ for additional download.
TouchPal is a free keyboard app for Android that helps you to fast input over 800 emoji, emoticons and text faces conveniently, supports customizable keyboard themes, delivers best next word prediction and much more.
TouchPal - the No.1 Emoji Keyboard for Android:
- Mobile Innovation Global Award winner
- 300 million users worldwide are using our emoji and creating their own keyboard themes.
Highlights of TouchPal:
- TouchPal's best feature is its prediction technology. Users type faster when using TouchPal and find that it learns their words quickly too.
- Input Emoji & Emoticon anywhere conveniently like message, text, email, note, contact, sms.
- Customizable keyboard themes, 100+ Colorful Themes available and DIY your own theme
- Set personal photo as background
- Contextual Prediction - Most powerful error correction: correct spelling errors and capitalization automatically. (eg. type “android emoji keyboard” and TouchPal corrects it to “Android Emoji Keyboard”)
Other Advanced Features:
- Copy, cut, paste and arrow key
- Customizable key press sound
- Clipboard for multiple fast copy and paste
- Emoji categorized in multiple categories
How to Enable TouchPal?
- Enable the Input, First go to HOME -> Setting -> Language & Keyboard, and then check TouchPal to ENABLE it.
- To use TouchPal Keyboard, you need to change the input method.
- Change the input method by holding the Text Box, and select the "Input Method", then choose TouchPal.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/touchpal
Join our Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/TouchPal.Keyboard
Ever get tired of your mates "borrowing" 20 bucks only to have you forget about it a couple of weeks later? Now with this revolutionary new app "LoanSharkr" you can keep track of your loans and get them back, with interest! You will be sporting some maxed out bling in no time!