It plays VOIP voicemails!!!!! I've tried other apps to listen to my emailed voicemails... None of them worked. This one works really well, and can be customized. Preliminary review, but 4 stars for simply working :)
Great app for wav files. As a musician I use this app to listen back to studio recordings in wav. format on my HTC Desire 610. Love this app...well worth the money, good quality playback. If I were to improve something, it would be possibility of the app running in the background. But overall great purchase
It works!!!!! Got a motorola droid turbo last weekend and could not play my work email voice messages... thought I was going to have to trade it in for something else but now I don't! I am thrilled, I really love the camera on this phone and didn't want to have to relearn something new again
Fixed Turbo 2 email attachment problem Great, inexpensive solution for my Moto Droid Turbo 2 running Lollipop and stock email. Installed this app and rebooted. Now when I tap on a voicemail attachment, it plays. Thank you for this app! EDIT: THE FIX ONLY LASTED ONE DAY. UNFORTUNATELY, SOUND ATTACHMENTS TO EMAIL AGAIN FAIL TO OPEN NOW. :-(
Dennis, you have created a great app to enable listening to wav attachments to emails. We love it and are also very impressed by the way you are handling customers' comments/complaints. You richly deserve the success this app brings you.
Great job. New Blackberry Priv and no way I can listen to voicemail in email over the speaker. This solved the problem, did it quickly, and works great. Fantastic value for something that should have been built in.
* Fix playback for 4-channel audio files
* Update intent filter to open file attachments from Microsoft Outlook app
* Updated look
* New options for SeekBar Style and SeekBar Color
* Fixed a bug preventing playback of 48k, 32-bit PCM files
* Disable notification drawer when held up to ear (needs permission SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW)
* Redesigned the 'Version History' panel
* Preferences storage updated, some prefs reset to default
* Plus lots of bug fixes and minor improvements