It plays VOIP voicemails!!!!! I've tried other apps to listen to my emailed voicemails... None of them worked. This one works really well, and can be customized. Preliminary review, but 4 stars for simply working :)
Great app for wav files. As a musician I use this app to listen back to studio recordings in wav. format on my HTC Desire 610. Love this app...well worth the money, good quality playback. If I were to improve something, it would be possibility of the app running in the background. But overall great purchase
It works!!!!! Got a motorola droid turbo last weekend and could not play my work email voice messages... thought I was going to have to trade it in for something else but now I don't! I am thrilled, I really love the camera on this phone and didn't want to have to relearn something new again
Fixed Turbo 2 email attachment problem Great, inexpensive solution for my Moto Droid Turbo 2 running Lollipop and stock email. Installed this app and rebooted. Now when I tap on a voicemail attachment, it plays. Thank you for this app! EDIT: THE FIX ONLY LASTED ONE DAY. UNFORTUNATELY, SOUND ATTACHMENTS TO EMAIL AGAIN FAIL TO OPEN NOW. :-(
Great job. New Blackberry Priv and no way I can listen to voicemail in email over the speaker. This solved the problem, did it quickly, and works great. Fantastic value for something that should have been built in.
Dennis, you have created a great app to enable listening to wav attachments to emails. We love it and are also very impressed by the way you are handling customers' comments/complaints. You richly deserve the success this app brings you.
* Fix playback for 4-channel audio files
* Update intent filter to open file attachments from Microsoft Outlook app
* Updated look
* New options for SeekBar Style and SeekBar Color
* Fixed a bug preventing playback of 48k, 32-bit PCM files
* Disable notification drawer when held up to ear (needs permission SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW)
* Redesigned the 'Version History' panel
* Preferences storage updated, some prefs reset to default
* Plus lots of bug fixes and minor improvements