Amazing Amphibians is the most FUN a kid can have playing with frogs while staying cleaned up for dinner! Enjoy games, stories and places to explore! This app is full of STEM-based vocabulary and 3D imagery to satisfy children’s curiosity for the amazing world around them. This award-winning app has earned the praise of Common Sense Media, Children’s Technology Review and others!
Amazing is rich with entertaining activities and unique benefits specially designed for kids ages 5-8:
- Fun-filled games to challenge kids’ Reading and Science skills (Kindergarten - 3rd grade Levels)
- State of the art 3D animation and realistic graphics combined with touch screen responsive navigation create a truly immersive learning experience
- Let your kids freely explore in an unstructured, safe, educational and entertaining environment
- Expand the minds of young learners beyond fictional stories with scientifically accurate information that leaves them wanting to know more
- This immersive app provides opportunities to learn, play and experience wild life while expanding language and reading skills
How does this fun-filled app benefit kids?
It’s all about the vocabulary, nonfiction vocabulary to be exact. Authentic, nonfiction reading is the most vocabulary-rich option for fostering the expansion of children's vocabularies. The breadth and depth of a child's vocabulary is directly correlated to that child's reading comprehension. In fact, the vocabulary of a child entering first grade predicts not only his/her reading ability at the end of first grade, but at the end of 11th grade (Juel and Deffes, 2004). And, nonfiction reading comprehension can have a significant impact on STEM-based testing and career success.