Managing your home network can get complicated. That's why we made the new D-Link Wi-Fi app more friendly and functional. Packed with a range of smart features, the D-Link Wi-Fi app gives you the power to setup and manage your D-Link wireless network effortlessly using your smartphone or tablet.
Network Management, Made Smarter.
WONDERING WHAT'S UP WITH YOUR WI-FI?
• View your entire network at a glance
• Check your connection status
• Find out who/what is connected to your network instantly
NETWORK MANAGEMENT IN THE PALM OF YOUR HAND
• The new D-Link Wi-Fi makes it easy to setup and control your home network without having to turn on your computer
• Intuitive interface lets you find what you need quickly
• Find out who's on your network with your mobile device
INTERNET INTERFERING WITH FAMILY CONNECTIONS?
• Make room for more family time with access Schedules
• Restrict your kids' device access with Parental Controls
GUESTS COMING OVER?
• Enable Guest-Wi-Fi without exposing your main Wi-Fi password
• Tap and share your Guest Wi-Fi instantly with QR Code or messaging apps
FIRMWARE UPGRADES, WITHOUT THE DISRUPTION
• Enjoy streaming, online gaming, and file transfers with less disruption
• Device firmware upgrades are scheduled at less disruptive times
This app currently supports the following models:
COVR-3902, COVR-C1202, COVR-C1203, COVR-2200, COVR-2202,COVR-P2502, DIR-853, DIR-867, DIR-878, DIR-882, DIR-1935.
For other D-Link router products, refer to the QRS Mobile app.
The D-Link Wi-Fi app is for local access only. Your smartphone or tablet must be connected to your Wi-Fi system to use this app.
To access advanced features of the Wi-Fi System, you should use the web interface by going to http://covr.local./ or http://dlinkrouter.local./ from a computer or mobile device connected to the system.
Android 4.3 or later.