Sucks Can't use it. Crashes as soon as I open the app.
Needs more integration Pretty limited in its use but it works
not working no able to sign up.
Only given 1 star because I cant give it 0 Have been trying to think of something positive about this app, but there isn’t anything. Kind of works on my home network but has never worked anywhere else. And yes I can connect to my NAS at Home remotely via PC. I can’t trust it so have removed.
USELESS! I got my NAS a year ago and this app has worked maybe a handful of times. Thought I'd try it out again today. After logging in, I select the D-Link NAS link, put in my password.......and nothing. No files or folders just blank! I bought this device so I would essentially have my own cloud service, but at the moment I can only access my files from my laptop on the same network. DLINK PLEASE PLEASE HELP!
So, this update fixed the last broken update... When I open this app I expect to see the files on my NAS, not all the media files on my phone. Seriously, who makes these design decisions? They should be fired.
* Release with firmware DNS-320L v1.08, DNS-327L v1.07, DNS-340L v1.05
1. Optimize the Video files page to list view
2. Add the “Select a country” option at the register mydlink account page
3. Add the notice message if the media library setting on NAS is not configured
4. Enhance the Photo sync to sync only new files between NAS and mobile device
5. Fix the multiple files cannot be deleted completely issue
6. Fix some minor issues