Needs some updates Firstly wheb i login can you please bring up the side tab to where you want to go - local files or Cloud. Then can you make it so you i click the tab on the right it saves and stays the way i want information shown on the screen. Lastly to make life easier add folder indexing so i can add photos to different folders within the cloud etc!! Starting to get so annoyed with this cloud i might swap to WD. Because I shouldnt have to manage the cloud via pc. Its pointless. Fix it
Crashes on opening Used to work. Now on Nougat it crashes on opening again.
Crash App crash right after trying to connect to Nas.
Sucks Can't use it. Crashes as soon as I open the app.
I had the same crashing issues as the users below until I upgraded the firmware on the NAS to v1.07 and then it works fine although the upgraded version of the app is not as good as the original from 2014!
Needs more integration Pretty limited in its use but it works
* Release with firmware DNS-320L v1.08, DNS-327L v1.07, DNS-340L v1.05
1. Optimize the Video files page to list view
2. Add the “Select a country” option at the register mydlink account page
3. Add the notice message if the media library setting on NAS is not configured
4. Enhance the Photo sync to sync only new files between NAS and mobile device
5. Fix the multiple files cannot be deleted completely issue
6. Fix some minor issues