Needs some updates Firstly wheb i login can you please bring up the side tab to where you want to go - local files or Cloud. Then can you make it so you i click the tab on the right it saves and stays the way i want information shown on the screen. Lastly to make life easier add folder indexing so i can add photos to different folders within the cloud etc!! Starting to get so annoyed with this cloud i might swap to WD. Because I shouldnt have to manage the cloud via pc. Its pointless. Fix it
App is not functional. Can't set up Photo Album, can't access any of my documents. Photo's come up like Google Drive, thousands of photo's sorted by date. One needs to be able to access the NAS with an Explorer-like interface. Like this it's USELESS! And no help - no manual, nothing tells you what the stupid icons mean.....
There is no information on how use this app. How would I upload photos or files remotely for example? I don not see all my folders on my NAS as the last screen shot above shows. I can see all my photos jumbled together but not organized my folder or even date. I could really use this when I'm traveling. It needs a lot of work to be useful to me. Really don't like it at this point.
Should default to NAS when opened, NOT local. There should at least be a setting for this. Favourite function doesn't work. Sometimes just refuses to access NAS.
Crashes on opening Used to work. Now on Nougat it crashes on opening again.
App crashes instantly when trying to connect to NAS. Please fix this, I've bought this product for this functionality and it doesn't work....
* Release with firmware DNS-320L v1.08, DNS-327L v1.07, DNS-340L v1.05
1. Optimize the Video files page to list view
2. Add the “Select a country” option at the register mydlink account page
3. Add the notice message if the media library setting on NAS is not configured
4. Enhance the Photo sync to sync only new files between NAS and mobile device
5. Fix the multiple files cannot be deleted completely issue
6. Fix some minor issues