Buy Ivideon Powered camera at Ivideon.com or connect your existing cameras in less than 5 minutes.
• Watch live streaming video over the web any time — and get smart notifications of any movement or noise at your place.
• Monitor your office location, warehouse or shop. Watch your records in cloud archive. Be aware of everything in your business!
• Be sure that your children are safe while you’re gone. You can receive notification of any motion or sound detected so you have no need to constantly monitor a screen.
• Amuse yourself watching what your pet’s daily routine is really like when you’re not home — right from your smartphone. And, yes, you can talk to your pets — and they can talk to you, too if you are using Ivideon Powered camera.
• Store your recordings into the Ivideon cloud. Your footage remains always-accessible in the Ivideon Cloud for up to 30 days. View archived video anytime, anywhere — either streamed over the web or you can download it in AVI format for offline viewing at any time.
It is easy to use it for remote surveillance. It allows you to gain access to your surveillance cameras over the Internet. It's an IP camera viewer, webcam viewer and video monitoring system in one hand. Monitor your home or office online wherever you are.
Most existing video surveillance solutions require at least some degree of expert knowledge and experience to set up. We, on the other hand, try to make Ivideon as user-friendly as possible. No special knowledge is required, you don't need to know anything about hardware and networking technicalities.
Quick access to live video feeds and video archive, audio recording, motion detection, all the features you would expect from an expensive professional video surveillance system — you name it, it's there.
With Ivideon you will be able to build your own video surveillance system in less than 10 minutes — and see what is happening in your office or at home over the Internet. A cloud camera with Ivideon Support (IvideonCam), webcam or IP camera (ipcam), an account at ivideon.com — and you're set.
Ivideon lets you keep cameras records in cloud storage and access your live video feeds and surveillance footage using Windows, Linux or Mac OS X desktop applications, mobile clients for Android, iPhone, iPod and iPad — or just a web browser.
It's not just an ordinary video monitoring app. It's a powerful video surveillance and security solution you are able to use anywhere.
Other Ivideon features include (but are not limited to):
— Professional video monitoring;
— Keep records in cloud storage;
— Keep records in local video storage;
— Export video into AVI or take snapshot;
— Mark your surveillance cameras on Google Maps;
— Share access to your cameras with your employees or friends;
— Embed live video feed from your camera into your blog or website;
— Utilize motion detection to record events instead of empty rooms;
— Baby or nanny remote monitor;
— Easy ipcam connection using rtsp and mjpeg protocol or CCTV and DVR connection;
— Panasonic, Foscam, Airbeam, Axis, D-Link, Hikvision, Dahua, Microdigital, Foscam, Easy-N, Acti, Edimax, TP-Link,Trendnet, Sony, Apexis, Logitech and many other cameras are supported;
— Oco smart HD Wi-Fi camera is supported and can be easily set up via QR code;
— Fast playback, search, and export to video clip;
— Support cameras with presets, PTZ and patrol options;
— Export video sequence remotely;
— Do lots of other things no other video surveillance system can give you.
If you are looking for spy cam, streaming, video monitor, pet monitor, video broadcasting, nanny camera, dropcam, mydlink, smartcam, ipcam, mydlink or webcam Ivideon helps you to get all these features.
Just by installing “Web of Cam” onto your Android, iOS or Nokia S60 phones or tablets, you will be able to see video from another mobile phone or PC browser at real time through a Wi-Fi network.
You can configure your mobile phone into a Camera or Viewer unit. Alternatively, you can enter the URL displayed on the Camera device to a web browser and watch the video from PC.
Apart from Android, "Web of Cam" also supports iPhone, iPad and Nokia S60 devices. Please visit our web site http://webofcam.com to download the application for other platforms.
Now start using your phones or tablets to watch your napping baby while you are busy with your household chores!
- Stable video and audio streaming at high quality
- Web interface: http://app.webofcam.com
- 2-way audio
- switch front/rear camera. Turn on/off LED
- Zooming control, exposure control
- Automatic camera discovery and pairing. No need to enter the IP of your wireless camera manually.
- Password protection for cameras
- Adjustable video resolution and white balance
- Can turn off the camera LCD to save power and life-time.
- Simultaneous connection from multiple viewers.
ip camera, ip cam, wifi camera, wifi cam, web cam, web camera, baby monitor, surveillance, pet monitor, spy cam, streaming, video monitor, video broadcasting, nanny camera, dropcam, mydlink, smartcam, wireless cam, Free Wireless Cam, ipcam, webcam, home security.
Is it necessary to spend bucks on surveillance cameras? You have a better option, with Alfred! Turn your unused smartphones to surveillance cameras for free. Your smartphone is definitely more versatile and powerful than IP cameras in the market. If you are looking for a home security solution, baby monitor, pet monitor or an IP cam, stop searching now that you have Alfred.
Video surveillance has never been easier. Install Alfred the mobile app on two Android phones. One is your Camera at your designated location and take the other one with you as a Viewer. Log in with the same Google account, and that’s it! You are now connected to your loved ones via WiFi or 3G/4G from anywhere in the world. With Alfred’s motion detection feature, you are alerted with surveillance photos. Alfred keeps you informed at all times.
What’s so special about Alfred?
1. Alfred is friendly: Easy to use. No tutorial required at all.
2. Alfred supports multiple Viewers and multiple Cameras.
3. Alfred is always ready: Alfred minimizes the launch time. After you select your camera, you can see the secured location within 1-3 seconds even when you are using mobile connection.
4. Alfred is fast: With the tech, in less than a second, Alfred connects you and the secured location with the shortest latency and the highest interactivity.
5. Alfred is efficient: Depending on your network speed, Alfred adjusts video quality so you have clearer images and lag-free streaming.
6. Alfred is perceptive: Alfred offers free motion detection features. You get free photo messages from Alfred when motions are detected. Clicking on the message, you are directed to real-time surveillance of the specific location.
7. Alfred is deterrent: Two-way communication feature allows you to warn and deter unauthorized visitors.
8. Alfred is interactive: Sing to your baby or talk to your pets with the two-way communication feature.
1. Alfred is your baby cam. Alfred makes sure you are the first one to know if your baby is crying, sleeping or waking up. When your baby rolls over, Alfred sends you a motion detection message right away.
2. Alfred is your pet monitor. Alfred knows that they all look innocent but will help you identify who knocked over the trashcan. Interact with your pets with Alfred’s two-way communication features.
3. Alfred is your office surveillance camera. Manage your staff, visitor and assets with Alfred. Alfred secures your properties by sending you photo messages when motions are detected. Alfred is more responsive than other IP cameras.
4. Alfred is your nanny cam. Alfred makes it easier to manage your nanny or caretaker, and rest assured that your loved ones are in good hands.
5. Alfred is your home security system. Alfred guards your doors and garage to check if you have visitors, if your children have arrived home from school, if there is any suspicious people around, or if anyone left garbage at your doorstep. Alfred ensures that you are alerted when there is a break in or any suspicious activities.
6. Alfred is your spy cam. Alfred collects photo and footage evidence for you.
How can Alfred serve you?
1. Attach a fisheye lens to your smartphone for a wide-angle view.
2. Don’t worry about power cords and sockets. A mobile battery or a power bank for your phone can solve the problem. Locate your Camera phone wherever you prefer.
3. It is suggested to locate your phone closer to a WiFi station to ensure stable connection.
4. Press “Save Power” to keep your Camera phone connected for longer.
5. Where a tripod or a camera stand is not available, you can set up the Camera phone and target at your designated direction easily with a mug.
6. Any unused Android phone can work as your Camera phone, start watching over your location 24/7, and send you alerts if something comes up. tinyCam, dropCam and webcam.
Requires the following hardware:
1. An Android 4.0+ device. Known compatible devices include the Google Nexus 5, Nexus 7 (G1 and G2), Nexus 10, Moto X, Galaxy Nexus and the Motorola Xoom. Please try the free "Nexus Photo Viewer" first if you do not have one of these devices. Due to hardware limitations, the Nexus 4 is not supported.
2. An USB OTG (On-The-Go) cable. Costs range from $1-10 USD, see screenshots for examples.
3. An USB Flash Drive or USB Card Reader with a flash memory card inserted, see screenshots for examples. Please see the FAQ on our website if you are trying to connect an external hard drive or other device.
IMPORTANT: To use NMI offline, you will have to activate the license by opening it online after installing.
-If you are using an card reader, put the flash memory card in the reader first.
-Attach your USB device to the OTG cable.
-Attach the OTG cable to the Nexus or other device.
-The application should launch automatically.
-Photos can be browsed by selecting from the list then swiping back and forth.
-Videos can be streamed with the Play icon.
-The Advanced tab can be used to manage and transfer files.
-Use the Connect screen to determine the viewed device and the destination device for the Copy/Move operations.
-If you have an issue, please visit the Developer's Website or contact us by clicking "Email Developer".
-Currently, most USB Mass Storage devices are supported. Due to the mind boggling number of USB devices available it is not 100% If you contact us, we may be able to support your device in a future release. If you have doubts, try the free "Nexus Photo Viewer" first.
-DOES NOT REQUIRE ROOT! Rooting may void your device's warranty.
-Hard Drives. It is strongly recommended that you use external power when connecting a hard drive to a tablet. Please see the troubleshooting guide on my web site for more information. Do not connect an unpowered hard drive to a phone!
-This is a media streamer. Media types not natively supported by Android will require third party software. There are many excellent free and paid apps. in the Play market. For example: "BS Player", "MX Player" and "Dice Player"
-The internal music player only plays formats natively supported by Android. WMA files are not supported, but can be copied locally for use with another player.
See the FAQ on the Developer's Website for an overview of the permissions.
This software is not produced by Google, which owns the Nexus trademark.
24 hours refund policy available. Just email us with your order number for a full refund.
Loaded with tons of features:
- Intuitive custom made interface. See the screenshots to appreciate the quality of the app.
- H.264 codec (SW and HW) support for FOSCAM models (FI9821W, FI9826W, FI9831W, etc.).
- MPEG-4/H264 for many cams via RTSP protocol.
- ONVIF Profile S cameras support.
- P2P support.
- M-JPEG devices support of all major vendors (150+).
- 2-way audio (talking and listening) for Axis, FOSCAM, Apexis, Loftek, Mobotix, Tenvis, Wanscam, Wansview, Hikvision, INSTAR, and more on the way!
- 1-way audio (listening) for D-Link, Edimax, Gadspot, Panasonic, SONY, Sharx Security, TRENDnet, Y-cam (selective models).
- SSL support (HTTPS protocol) for secured monitoring and encrypting credentials (digest authentication).
- 14 different layouts with unlimited number of cameras.
- Control PTZ (pan-tilt-zoom) enabled devices, i.e. Pixord, Vivotek.
- Relay, LED control for some models.
- MP4 video recording (Android 4.3+) and cyclic 24/7 image recording (sequence of JPEG images) on SD card, FTP/FTPS server or Dropbox.
- Sequence mode for automatic cameras switching.
- Group cameras by tags.
- Easy to use pinch to zoom for digital zooming.
- Import/export settings to SD card or Dropbox service.
- Support for any USB/laptop cams through 3d party software for PC/Mac (see FAQ).
- Very CPU efficient.
- The only app in the market which supports both in-app and on-camera motion detection (selective models). Make automatic snapshots or play alert sound on motion!
- LAN scanner for automatic cams detection. Have a camera IP address suddenly changed? It takes couple minutes to fully rescan your home network.
- Audio real-time processing (squelch & alarm) for using it as a baby monitor with audio graph.
- Audio monitoring from multiple cameras at once.
- Multiple background audio.
- Sensors support (e.g. temperature sensor, humidity, etc.) for some cameras.
- Cast to Android Wear. See http://goo.gl/eZgaMt
- Google Cast™ Ready (Chromecast). Video only. See http://goo.gl/g1d8yz
- TV interface.
- Widgets and home shortcuts.
- Floating window.
- Tasker/Locale automation plugin.
Check the list of supported manufacturers:
Want more public webcams? Install Worldscope Webcams free app for integration with tinyCam.
You can purchase a license on one device and then install on many more, if the same account is being used on these devices.
G+ Beta: http://goo.gl/mqBVlZ
Help the app to be translated!
All company names and products are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
Free music stream for D-Link Cloud customers. Download, test it and get a mydlink Radio code from D-Link.
Supported OS version: 2.2 and later
The service supports any webcam or IP camera from leading brands such as Foscam, Axis TRENDnet, D-Link and more!
Don't have a Camcloud account? No problem, here's how it works:
1. Download the app.
2. Setup your cameras and register at the Camcloud website.
3. Return to your Android app, login and start using the service!
With the Camcloud Android App you can:
- watch live video from any of your cameras
- review any recorded video
- receive motion alerts
- control motion detection and camera settings
- setup a webcam or IP camera viewer
Supported Camera Brands
- connected webcam
- Axis Communications
- D-Link, TRENDnet or VIVOTEK and more
- Generic support for any H.264 or MJPEG camera with FTP support
Here's what our customers say: "I am not a technical person and I was able to setup a webcam monitoring system in 2 minutes. You should call the service CamWOW!" - Manon B
- use any standard webcam for video monitoring
- video will be recorded when there's a motion event and stored in the cloud
- users can watch any recorded video from their Android device or PC
- use your Android device as a webcam viewer
- supports Axis IP cameras, M-10 and M-11 series
- monitor your home while you're away
- keep an eye on your pets, setup a petcam
- cost-effective video security for your business
Sign-up for Camcloud today! Free and flexible paid plans available.
Cammy is 100% free and that includes free cloud storage
Easy set-up. Cammy supports multiple IP cameras with auto set-up
Motion detection. View events by date, day and time
Local live view. See a live view of your camera
Data privacy. Camera footage remains private and secure within the cloud. Only you have access to your data.
Share a camera with other house members, friends and family
Turn webcams and old smartphones into security cameras with our complimentary app "CammyCam."
Here's how Cammy works:
1. Download the free app
2. Connect the app to an IP camera
3. View motion-detected events via the Cammy app or website
Add Cammy Home Alarm and get additional features including:
Real intruder alerts
24/7 professional monitoring
Automatic arm / disarm
Call the police
"Give it a go, we're sure you'll love it!" - Ucam247
"As a free solution Cammy is certainly worthwhile and makes monitoring multiple cameras, even if they’re different brands, easier than ever." - TechGuide.com.au
“It’s the easiest way to monitor what matters most, whether at home or at work, when you’re out and about or travelling. It’s easy to set up and only takes a few minutes” - Charlie Brown, Tech Editor The Today Show
Check out UCam247 Wireless IP Cameras, they come in indoor and outdoor versions from standard VGA quality video all the way up to 1080p Full HD with built-in SD card DVR's, long range WiFi N, up to 15m night vision.
Why not give Cammy a try?
Need help? Have feedback? We’d love to hear from you: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Cammy: @CammyMobileApp on Twitter, facebook.com/cammyapp
The critically acclaimed Archos video player app offers an uncompromised multimedia experience.
- Hardware accelerated video decoding support for most devices and video formats;
- Ability to play content from any computer/network storage in your local network (SMB and UPnP) or from an external USB storage device;
- Automatic online retrieval of Movie and TV show information with poster and backdrop for both local and network content;
- Integrated subtitle downloader;
- Network indexing: import remote shared folders (SMB) in your multimedia library;
- Video browsing with either folder or library based navigation;
- Ubiquitous access to TV shows sorted in a series/season/episode hierarchical view;
- Multi-device network video resume;
- TV friendly: dedicated user interface that is keyboard/remote control compatible, AndroidTV compatibility ;
- Share and keep track of what you have watched using Trakt scrobbler (see http://trakt.tv/);
- 3D video: visual tagging and side by side/top bottom playback mode with Archos stereo virtual reality glasses or cardboard support;
- Audio: night mode and audio boost options;
- Android 5.0 Lollipop support with flat/material user interface design.
* Note that if you experience any issue with video hardware decoding you can force software decoding in Archos Video Player application settings to watch your video.
Emit allows you to stream videos, music and photos from PC/Mac/Linux directly to an Android device from your local Wi-Fi, remote Wi-Fi and 3G!
- Live encoding and streaming directly to your device. No need to wait for your video to encode entirely.
- Image gallery allows you to stream photos from your computer to your device
- Stream music (MP3) from your computer to your device
- Accessible from 3g or external wifi
- .srt subtitles
- mkv subtitles
- Switching between audio tracks in movie
- Recognizes DVD folders and displays by title
- Pre encoding videos and download them to the device for offline viewing.
- Download music from iTunes. Songs will be saved to: SD_Card/Emit/Music/Artist/Album/Song.mp3
Or go to https://www.emitapp.com.
If you have any problems, please contacts us at: email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Some antivirus/internet security programs can wrongly detect server application as a security threat. Please add Emit desktop as a trusted application in such programs. This behavior was reported in some versions of Kaspersky Internet Security and BitDefender.
Keywords: itunes, air video, mp3 sync, video sync, plex, vlc direct, video streaming, emit, live encoding
Android Version Support : Android 2.2 (Froyo) to Android 5.0 (Lollipop).
1. Detects all your videos in your phone and plays all your videos.
2. Detects USB or External Storage Devices such as PEN Drive, External HDD Connected to Micro USB Port of the Device and Plays them without copying the files to phone.
3. Full Subtitle support with automatic detection.
4. Progressive bitrate streaming for smooth streaming of your videos.
5. Many of the network protocols supported like HTTP, RTMP, M3U8, RTSP, MMS, MMSH.
6. Supports UDP Protocol for Streaming.
7. Innovative Touch Gestures for Seeking, Volume and Brightness control.
8. Full Screen Video viewing with many options to resize Video.
9. Control Lock for watching Your Videos without any disturbance.
10 Supports android Lollipop Version i.e Android 5.0 OS Version.
Video Format Supported:
.3g2, .3gp, .3gp2, .3gpp, .amv, .asf, .avi, .divx, drc, .dv, .f4v, .flv, .gvi, .gxf, .iso, .m1v, .m2v, .m2t, .m2ts, .m4v, .mkv, .mov, .mp2, .mp2v, .mp4, .mp4v, .mpe, .mpeg, .mpeg1, .mpeg2, .mpeg4, .mpg, .mpv2, .mts, .mtv, .mxf, .mxg, .nsv, .nuv, .ogm, .ogv, .ogx, .ps, .rec, .rm, .rmvb, .tod, .ts, .tts, .vob, .vro, .webm, .wm, .wmv, .wtv, .xesc
Note: 1. USB Playback and Mouting only supported from android version 3.1(Honeycomb MR1) and above so device with OS version less than 3.1 can use app as a Powerfull Video Player which can play any kind of Videos.
2. USB Plug and Play only supported on Devices which has Hardware support for USB-OTG(On the GO). For all other phone this application can be used as Video player to play the videos present in the phone.
Moto G, Nexus Devices, Moto X, HTC ONE, HTC ONE X, SAMSUNG GALAXY S3, S4, S5, XPERIA.
• D-link itel dialer is a SIP-based soft phone. You can call your friends and family from D-link itel dialer with lowest international call rates! And very good quality.
• SIP-based softphone with exceptional voice quality
• Works from Wifi/3G/GSM
• Support for DTMF
• Easy contact book, call history.
In addition to your cost savings, we offers:
• Secure and reliable communication
• Compatible with VOIP switches supporting standard SIP
• Unique anti-block solution
• Option to brand own dialer
• Advance Echo Cancellation
• Flexible integration with your phone book contacts
• Screen display for your call history, call timer and balance
[Restrictions for this Trial Version]
This application is a trial version and restricted as follows (Standard Version/Lite Version are not restricted).
- Executable time is 60 seconds.
- Displaying our logo image.
[Specifications and Characteristics]
- You do NOT need root rights or changing Android ROM data.
(You can use normal Android device which is sold on the market)
- Video Size : SD (640x480), HD (1280x720)
- Recording (You can set the sound to On/Off)
Sound Restrictions : only by Android internal microphone (not the microphone in USB camera)
- Camera Control (Only supported commands of the camera are controllable) : Zoom, Focus, Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Sharpness, Gamma, Gain, Hue, White Balance, Anti-Flicker
- Still Image Capture
- Mirror Display (Flip Horizontal/Vertical)
- Display with Delay (Max 10 seconds)
- Connecting 2 USB Cameras (Displaying simultaneously, Switching cameras)
- Connecting a USB camera (which is connected to Android) to PC as a virtual USB camera
[Restrictions and Attentions]
- For versions of Android devices after 4.0 with USB host function (*1)
- Connectable cameras are not restricted (only for Trial/Standard versions, after Ver2.0.0)
- Sound recording is only supported by Android internal microphone (not the microphone in USB camera)
- Some Android device can't work well when recording sound. Please turn "MIC ON during recording" off, if you meet the trouble.
- Some Android device may not work well when connecting 2 USB cameras simultaneously.
- Nexus7(2013) does not work on Android 4.3.
*1 : Some Android device might not execute this application. Anyway, please attempt this trial application.
This software is based in part on the work of the Independent JPEG Group.
This version is the Labs Edition. The purpose is to test a variety of features, functions can be added or deleted without notice.
Partnerships and library use, please contact the following e-mail.
* Specificatons *
- Do not need root device.
- Video Size
. SD(640x480), HD(1280x720), Full HD(1920x1080), etc.
. It can set screen resolution supported by a USB camera.
- Video Recording ( Not yet support Voice Recording )
- Still Image Capture
- Display USB camera connection status
- Switching a camera when multi USB cameras connected
* Restrictions *
- Connectable USB cameras are not restricted.(But your device have to support USB OTG.)
- Please check the following webpage if your usb camera is on the list of tested devices
- Displaying our logo image and include the image when capture still image.
The following sets forth attribution notices for third party software that may be contained in portions of the CameraFi SDK.
. This software is based in part on the work of the Independent JPEG Group.
Want to use an external USB webcam on your Android smartphone or tablet? EarlySail USB WebCam is an application designed specifically to allow your Android apps to utilize external USB web cameras. Once installed your device, your external USB webcams will become available to be utilized inside other applications that use a camera.
For Android 4.4. Series, no root access or custom ROM is required as long as you have a "UVC" web cam and an "OTG" USB cable.
For Android 4.3. Series, no root access or custom ROM is required as long as you have a "UVC" web cam and an "OTG" USB cable AND your device must have a "uvc driver" pre-compiled into the kernel
• Once installed, it will enable the external web camera as an selectable option whenever your own application wants to take a picture or video.
• Capture Video with provision for simultaneous audio capture when enabled on the preference screen
• Save video as a MP4 movie file on Movies/ESwebcamera location on external storage
• Capture still images
• Save still image as png files into DCIM/ESWebCamera on external storage
• Image preview: user can save or delete image from preview screen before saving.
• Image/Video resolution options available are : 640* 360, 640*400, 640*480, 800*600, 1280*720
• Tested on Moto G OS 4.4.4, and ASUS OS 4.3. Most generic UVC web cams and video grabbers will work with this application as long as your device has a pre-compiled UVC driver
• Gives you option to connect multiple cams using an externally powered USB hub and pick any one you would like to use.
Does not work on Moto E and certain other devices that do not have a UVC driver.
See About section of application. Application uses libusb and libuvc.
KMPlayer is the world's best PC video player, chosen by over 300 million people from all around the world. We now bring our PC application to your Mobile!
Just like KMPlayer PC, KMPlayer Mobile, is a free encoding media player which supports and plays all video files.
Have a problem viewing your friend’s video recorded on his Apple on your Android? Use KMPlayer!
We bring the same features that made KMPlayer PC popular to your Mobile: A user friendly interface, high quality video, high quality sound, and of course the ability to play all videos!
*The world’s favorite player, KMPlayer!*
◆ DTS, Dolby codec related issues can be found at the link. http://forums.kmplayer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61613
What you can do with KMPlayer:
-One Finger Gesture Function for: video speed, sound adjustment, video skip/rewind, and brightness.
-Organizational function to allow you to structure your files how you want.
-A video media library function for all of your favorite lists.
KMPlayer’s Special Features:
◆With KMP Connect you can connect your PC to your KMPlayer Mobile App.
Watch movies on the go! KMP Connect has a strong connection and is easy to use! Connect NOW!
★★★Chromecast compatible! Watch videos stored on your PC, on your Big Screen TV!
Do you want to know how to used KMP Connect with Chromecast?
Go to <http://forums.kmplayer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61197> it is easy!
◆ Video formats that are supported by KMP
3gp, 3gp2, 3gpp, amv, asf, avi, axv, divx, dv, flv, f4v, gvi, gxf, m1v, m2p, m2t, m2ts, m2v, m4v, mks, mkv, moov, mov, mp2v, mp4, mpeg, mpeg1, mpeg2, mpeg4, mpg, mpv, mt2s, mts, mxf, nsv, nuv, oga, ogg, ogm, ogv, ogx, spx, ps, qt, rec, rm, rmvb, tod, ts, tts, vob, vro, webm, wm, wmv, wtv, xesc.
◆ Codecs that are supported by KMP
KMPlayer has a dedicated team of developers working every day to Enhance and Simplify your viewing experience. We appreciate your support and promise more Amazing Features!
- KMPlayer cares about each and every one of your opinions, please leave us your comments and suggestions, so we can become a better KMPlayer.
- If you are experiencing any technical problems or have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- KMP Team –
You can also check your Cloud Router’s current upload/download bandwidth, or manage your wireless network security and status. Parental controls let you see what sites your children have visited when you were away, and you can even block or unblock network access for individual devices.
For more information, go to mydlink.com or dlink.com
- View live video from your Cloud Camera, including a full-screen view. iPad users may purchase the mydlink+ app for multiple camera viewing.
- Supports H.264 video streaming for smooth high-quality video (specific models only.)
- Listen to audio from your camera’s microphone (audio-enabled models only)
- Save snapshots of your camera’s video to your iPhone or iPod Touch
- View the online status of your Cloud Cameras and Cloud Routers
- Remotely monitor and configure your Cloud Routers
- Access and view your camera's video feed (without audio) through your NVR.
- Support remote viewing period of five minutes in relay mode. Helpful 60 second left countdown timer.
- Touch and drag to move your view around for non-PT cameras. Pinch to zoom in/out.
- Toggle camera's view modes between Night mode, Day mode, and Automatic mode.
- After initial settings on the mydlink website, you can enable/disable motion/sound detection from the app for supported cameras.
-You can talk back with 2-way audio support (for DCS-942L, DCS-5211L, DCS-5222L, DCS-2132L, DCS-2310L, DCS-7010L, DCS-6010L), and cameras will mute their microphones to avoid feedback during two-way audio communication.
- SD Card Playback (for DCS-942L, DCS-5211L, DCS-5222L)
- Camera Firmware upgrade feature
- Support for push notifications: Tap to select which device you want to receive push notifications from.
- Support local mode: Allow users to explore and access nearby cameras that are connected to the same LAN network with your phone.
- Online setup: Users can follow the online setup feature to configure new cameras. This app will lead you to configure your camera from A to Z.
- White light light-emitting diode feature of DCS-2136L
- Chat mode selection (OFF to mute camera's microphone) for DCS-942L two-way audio feature
This app is compatible with the following models:
- Cloud Cameras: DCS-930L,DCS-932L,DCS-933L,DCS-931L,DCS-942L,DCS-5211L,DCS-5222L,DCS-2332L,DCS-6010L,DCS-2132L,DCS-2310L,DCS-7010L,DCS-5020L,DCS-5010L,DCS-2136L,DCS-5222LB1,DCS-2330L,DCS-6004L
- Cloud Routers: DAP-1160L,DAP-1360L,DIR-140L,DIR-505L,DIR-600L,DIR-600LW,DIR-602L,DIR-605L,DIR-605LW,DIR-619L,DIR-626L,DIR-636L,DIR-640L,DIR-645L,DIR-810L,DIR-820L,DIR-820LW,DIR-826L,DIR-836L,DIR-840L,DIR-845L,DIR-850L,DIR-855L,DIR-860L,DIR-865L,DIR-868L,DIR-880L,DIR-900L,DIR-905L,DSL-2770L,DSL-2870B,DSL-2890AL
- NVR: DNR-322L
* For Cloud Storage support, please download the mydlink Access-NAS app.
* mydlink Lite officially supports Android 4.0 or above.
* The mydlink Lite app is dynamically linked to the FFmpeg shared video decoding library, which is compiled to contain LGPL decoders and splitters only. The repository can be cloned from git://github.com/dlinker/mydlink-Lite---Android.git using the git clone command.
*For tablet users, we recommend downloading the mydlink+ app.
* mydlink Lite is not guaranteed to support Android devices using "dirty" linux kernel (e.g. LG P990).
You can also save snapshots to your tablet and quickly share with your friends and family. No more guessing what’s happening while you’re at work or vacation, all you need is a mydlink-enabled camera and a tablet, and you’ll always be connected to what matters most.
For more information, go to mydlink.com or dlink.com
- Save snapshots to your tablets
- Watch up to four cameras at a time: For multi-view, the focus camera provides live streaming, and other cameras provide snapshot
- Switch cameras on-the-fly through the monitoring dashboard
- Touch and drag to move your view around for non-PT cameras. Pinch to zoom in/out.
- Toggle camera’s view modes between Night mode, Day mode and Automatic mode.
- After initial settings on the mydlink website, you can enable/disable motion/sound detection from the app for supported cameras. *supported cameras listed below in Notes.
- SD Card Playback (for DCS-942L/DCS-5211L/DCS-5222L with mp4 files)
- Remotely monitor and configure your Cloud Routers
- Access and view your camera’s video feed through your NVR.
- You can talk back with 2-way audio support for supported cameras and the microphone on camera will be muted when 2-way audio start to avoid feedback.. **supported cameras listed below in Notes.
Models compatible with mydlink+ v3.0.1:
- Cloud Cameras: DCS-930L, DCS-931L, DCS-932L, DCS-933L, DCS-942L, DCS-1100, DCS-1100L, DCS-1130, DCS-1130L, DCS-2132L, DCS-2310L, DCS-2332L, DCS-5010L, DCS-5020L,DCS-5211L, DCS-5222L, DCS-5230L, DCS-6010L, DCS-7010L.
- Cloud Routers: DAP-1160L, DAP-1360L, DIR-140L, DIR-600L, DIR-600LW, DIR-601L, DIR-602L, DIR-605L,DIR-605LW, DIR-615LB1, DIR-619L, DIR-626L, DIR-636L, DIR-640L, DIR-645L, DIR-808L, DIR-810L, DIR-820L, DIR-826L, DIR-836L, DIR-840L, DIR-845L, DIR-850L, DIR-855L, DIR-860L, DIR-865L, DIR-868L, DIR-900L, DIR-905L, DIR-919L, DSL-2770L, DSL-2870B, DSL-2890AL
- NVR: DNR-322L
Requires: Android 2.3 and up
Resolution support: 1920*1200 ; 1280*800; 1024*768; 1024*600
*Support Motion/Sound Detection settings: DCS-931L, DCS-933L, DCS-5020L
*Support Motion Detection settings only: DCS-942L, DCS-5010L, DCS-5211L, DCS-5222L
**Support 2-way audio: DCS-942L, DCS-2132L, DCS-2310L, DCS-2332L, DCS-5211L, DCS-5222L, DCS-6010L, DCS-7010L
Feature highlights of this app include:
• Add and set up new mydlink connected home devices
• Turn power on and off using your smartphone or tablet
• Create schedules to automatically turn power on and off
• Check and receive notifications and alerts based on pre-determined event policies
• Check how much power your mydlink connected home devices are using
• Set a monthly power budget and receive alerts when the limit is approaching
• Set thresholds to automatically shut off power when a mydlink Smart Plug detects excessive temperature inside the plug
• Configure detection settings for mydlink motion and window sensors
• Create policies based on the interaction between devices, such as turning a light on or off when activity is detected by a motion sensor
• Setup your device by QR code
• Support new model: DCS-935L
This app is compatible with the following models: DCS-935L, DSP-W215, DCH-S150, DSP-W110
Note: For providing more features, we will force to upgrade device F/W for DSP-W215, DCH-S150 and DSP-W110. After finishing those F/W upgrade, please reset your schedule for each model.
Once connected, you can instantly open or send files, folders, pictures or videos from your mobile device with just a click. mydlink Cloud makes it easy to work directly with your NAS files, no matter where you are — and even listen to music in the background at the same time.
mydlink Cloud mobile app features include:
* Stream music and videos to your mobile device(s)
* Browse the files on your D-Link ShareCenter™
* Download content from your D-Link ShareCenter™ to your mobile device(s)
* Open many popular file formats like Word, Excel, PDF and PowerPoint
* Share any file or folder as a link to Facebook / Twitter or e-mail.
* Upload Photos from your mobile device to your D-Link ShareCenter™
* Wirelessly download files to your mobile device and access them offline
* Open downloaded files using other installed applications on your device
* Share any file or folder in your D-Link ShareCenter™ instantly
* Fast and easy one-tap operation
* It’s FREE!
mydlink Cloud mobile app is only compatible with the following D-Link ShareCenter™ models:
* DNS-325 (firmware version v1.03)
* DNS-345 (firmware version v1.01)
For more information go to dlink.com
D-Link SmartPlay enables you to bring your favourite videos, photos, and music from the small screen of your phone to your large HD TV. D-Link SmartPlay is a great way to share movies and music you have downloaded, or photos and videos that you shot on your phone. No need to pass your phone around to show friends and family, simply take a seat and let everyone enjoy the action on your TV or other HDMI display.
- Clean and simple user interface
- Play videos, photos, and music from your phone, tablet, PC, laptop, or network-attached storage using DLNA
- Works great with the D-LINK StreamTV adapter
•DNR-202L – mydlink Video Recorder (required)
•D-Link's line of mydlink-enabled Network Cloud Cameras (up to 4 cameras)
The mydlink View-NVR app works exclusively with the mydlink Video Recorder (DNR-202L) and mydlink Network Cloud Cameras to provide an easy and intuitive way to view live and recorded video from up to four mydlink-enabled cameras. The app allows you to monitor up to four live camera feeds and playback recorded video stored on connected USB hard drive(s) to the DNR-202L device.
The mydlink View-NVR app provides a powerful way to keep an eye on your home, office or facility anytime and anywhere and view live and recorded video with the DNR-202L mydlink video recorder device.
Supported Mobile Devices:
•Android devices with v4.01 or higher
• View live camera video from the DNR-202L
• Playback recorded video based on date/time selected (single channel)
• Pinch-zoom for digital zoom of video
• Pan&Tilt camera video (Pan&Tilt camera models)
• Save snapshots of camera view to your mobile device
• Send snapshot via email for further action
• Swipe to view previous or next video channel
Supported Video Codecs
The mydlink Access-NAS app enables you to remotely connect to your ShareCenter Cloud NAS over the Internet to open your documents, browse your photo albums, listen to your music collection, or watch your favorite videos at home or on the road. Download files directly to your mobile device for offline access, or back up your photos and videos to your ShareCenter Cloud NAS. The mydlink Access-NAS app makes it easy to access and manage your files no matter where you are!
•Access files stored on your ShareCenter Cloud NAS through the Internet
•Stream music and movie files to your mobile device
•Browse through your photos, or view a slideshow of all your images
•Open documents such as Microsoft Office files and PDFs
•Save files to your mobile device for offline playback
•Back up photos from your Camera Roll to your ShareCenter Cloud NAS
•Search for specific files on your ShareCenter Cloud NAS or mobile device
•Rename and delete your files
•Supports “Open in” option to open your files with different apps
•Monitor disk usage and status
•Global Settings page
•Photo upload function
•Photo upload by selected folder
•mydlink account registration
•Add background pictures for tablet
•Photo ordering by calendar function
•Support mydlink lite launcher
•Supports smart media library*
* for the DNS-320L/DNS-320LW, please upgrade to firmware v1.02 or later to get smart media library support.
mydlink Access-NAS is compatible with the following models:
Note: If you are using a DNS-325 or DNS-345, please use the mydlink Cloud app.
- View live video on your mobile device wherever you have an Internet connection.
- Connect directly to your baby camera for convenient local operation. No Internet connection required!
- Receive notifications when your baby camera detects motion, crying, or a change in temperature.
- Configure and adjust settings for your baby camera.
- Two-way audio allows you to not only to listen to live audio, but also talk back via the camera's speaker.
- Keep an eye on every detail with up to 4x digital zoom.
This app is compatible with the following models: DCS-825L, DCS-820L.
Mydlink Baby Camera Monitor officially supports Android™ v4.1 or higher
*Wi-Fi or 3G/4G/LTE connection required to view live feed remotely.
- View your surveillance cameras’ live video
- Get a quick overview of what’s happening with a grid view of your cameras
- Use pan/tilt/zoom (PTZ) controls to adjust your view for supported cameras
- Supports camera view preset points to quickly view specific camera angles
- Take snapshots of live camera video and save them to your mobile device
- Send DI/DO signals to trigger devices such as alarms or lights
- View cameras from multiple servers
- Support one way audio (1ch and Main stream only)
Supported Mobile Devices:
Supports devices with Android versions 2.3 - 4.3
Supported D-Link products:
- DCS-210 D-ViewCam Standard, v1.1 or higher
- DCS-220 D-ViewCam Professional, v1.2 or higher
- DCS-230 D-ViewCam Enterprise, v1.2 or higher
- DNR-322L mydlink Network Video Recorder(NVR), firmware v1.2 or higher
- DNR-326 2-Bay Professional Network Video Recorder(NVR), firmware v1.1 or higher
Supported Video Codecs
1.Discover supported D-Link media players on the same local network.
2.Control every feature of your D-Link Media Player.
3.Use the keyboard in the app to enter text.
4.Gesture mode and button mode option for easy navigation.
5.Use gestures or remote control buttons to navigate the media player UI.
6.Support for streaming music, photo and video files to DLNA-enabled devices
7.Support for streaming online music like Internet radio to DLNA-enabled devices
The mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Plug (DSP-W215) is designed with features that are unmatched in the market today, including the ability to turn devices attached to the DSP-W215 on and off via a schedule and retrieve information such as power usage and on/off status. Equipped with a thermal sensor, the DSP-W215 provides an additional level of protection against devices causing overheating to the electrical wiring. Consumers in the market for a smart plug look for a dependable device with remote accessibility using their smartphone. Designed using the free mydlink service and platform, the DSP-W215 is part of the integrated mydlink Connected Home solution which includes router, cameras, storage devices and home automation sensors.
The DSP-W215 combines a simple and compact design for flexible placement without obstructing outlets or getting in the way of furniture and features an open facing three-prong socket to control any connected appliance or device. The WPS button is located on the side for convenient and easy connection via Wi-Fi connection to a router. The DSP-W215 incorporates Wi-Fi for easy connection to a router without the need for an extra gateway device or proprietary wireless connection. With the integrated thermal sensor, the DSP-W215 provides a unique solution to prevent damage due to abnormal usage or unpredicted disaster based on devices that overload the home electrical wiring.
You also have the ability to configure/change the Router IP address, Wi-Fi settings and even Upgrade the Firmware without the need of a PC.
D-Link One-Touch works with all D-Link One-Touch enabled devices.
D-Link One-Touch supported English, Traditation Cninese, Simplified Chinese, Russian, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese.
- Step-by-step installation
- View and change network and Wi-Fi settings
- Update your device's Firmware
- View and update details of your device
- Easily access network information