Brother iPrint&Label is a free application that enables you to easily print labels from your Android smartphone/tablet to a Brother label printer using a local wireless network. For a list of supported models, please visit your local Brother website.
1. Easy to use menus.
2. Quickly open and print pre-designed labels.
3. Create custom labels with graphics or photos.
4. Print address labels from contact lists.
5. Print name badges with photos from your album.
6. Automatic label formatting based on label size used.
7. Automatically search for supported devices on a local wireless network.
8. No computer or printer driver required.
*HVGA (320x480 pixels) or larger screen is needed on your Android device.
QL-710W, QL-720NW, QL-580N
OS 2.2 or above
Epson iLabel makes it easy to create, store, and print labels from your Android phone or tablet. Use your smart device's functionality, including voice transcription, contacts and image gallery, to add a new dimension to your labelling experience. Users can easily share label makers with the Epson iLabel app.
The Epson iLabel app works with the Epson LabelWorks LW-600P and LW-1000P. To buy one of these label makers or LC tapes, please visit www.epson.com or contact your local supplier.
- Create, edit, and print labels wirelessly
- More than 100 label design templates and over 400 symbols are available
- Barcode printing: eight types supported
- Generate and print QR codes
- Voice transcription (enabled by your Android OS) *1
- Quick timestamp function
- Drawing tool; sketch labels using your device's touch interface
- Select and print from a variety of pre-defined, commonly used labels
- Camera-based preview tool: digitally see your label on an item before printing*2
- Insert images from your image gallery (two-tone image conversion)
*1 If your device supports it, you can use voice transcription to input
text into the Epson iLabel app.
*2 If only front camera is available, camera-based preview tool can not be used.
・ The status of your label maker can be checked on your smart device (set tape width, errors, and connection status)
・ Up to 100 created labels can be saved and reused
・ Up to 100 printed labels can be automatically saved and reused
・ Data can be shared with other smart devices through email
Android 2.3 or later
Screen definition should be more than 800x480 pixels
*Note: More information about Epson iLabel and LabelWorks solutions is available on Epson’s website.
Reminder: It might be a breach of the privacy ordinance if identifiable personal information is stored or lost.
Mobile Cable Label Tool is a free application designed to create labels for telecom, datacom and/or electrical identifications on demand. It enables you to easily print labels from your Android™ smartphone/tablet to a Brother label printer using a local wireless network. For a list of supported models, please visit your local Brother website.
1. Automatic loading of pre-designed label templates from Brother's cloud server to keep them up to date.
2. Easy to use - just a few taps to choose, edit and print professional quality labels.
3. Automatic label size (width) adjustment according to the cartridge installed in the printer.
4. Automatically search for supported devices on a local wireless network.
5. No computer or printer driver required.
Android 4.0 or above
Perfect for meetings, movies, travel, saving power, etc.
Don't miss a call just because you forgot to restore your ringer volume.
*** Please use the contact info to make feature requests - I can't respond to your comments ***
LAUNCH: This application is a home screen widget. To run it in the Android 2.3 or lower press on an empty space of the desktop and hold until a menu appears. There select "Widgets" and in the list of widgets, find the TimeSticker.
To run in the Android 3.0 and above, click Applications and select the "Widgets", and then look for the TimeSticker and drag it to the main screen.
If you have not managed to find a TimeSticker, try some of the following:
1. Make sure that the application does not install on SD card
2. reinstall the application
3. reboot the phone (tablet)
4. If you download an application by a computer use an application Market, to install a TimeSticker
When you get widgets list, there would be able three TimeStickers with different sizes. Choose anyone you like. After that you'll not be able to change size, only delete and start again.
After you get widget configuration screen, you'll be able to set:
- an alarm time and date;
- sticker and alarm text;
- sticker text size;
- sticker background color;
- and alarm ringtone for all TimeStickers.
If you do not need to set an alarm for TimeSticker just uncheck alarm checkbox, and the TimeSticker will stay the same on your home screen.
If you set alarm and the time will came, TimeSticker will play ringtone, show message and set smashed paper as self background.