Brother iPrint&Label is a free application that enables you to easily print labels from your Android smartphone/tablet to a Brother label printer using a local wireless network. For a list of supported models, please visit your local Brother website.
1. Easy to use menus.
2. Quickly open and print pre-designed labels.
3. Create custom labels with graphics or photos.
4. Print address labels from contact lists.
5. Print name badges with photos from your album.
6. Automatic label formatting based on label size used.
7. Automatically search for supported devices on a local wireless network.
8. No computer or printer driver required.
*HVGA (320x480 pixels) or larger screen is needed on your Android device.
QL-710W, QL-720NW, QL-580N
OS 2.2 or above
Epson iLabel makes it easy to create, store, and print labels from your Android phone or tablet. Use your smart device's functionality, including voice transcription, contacts and image gallery, to add a new dimension to your labelling experience. Users can easily share label makers with the Epson iLabel app.
The Epson iLabel app works with the Epson LabelWorks LW-600P and LW-1000P. To buy one of these label makers or LC tapes, please visit www.epson.com or contact your local supplier.
- Create, edit, and print labels wirelessly
- More than 100 label design templates and over 400 symbols are available
- Barcode printing: eight types supported
- Generate and print QR codes
- Voice transcription (enabled by your Android OS) *1
- Quick timestamp function
- Drawing tool; sketch labels using your device's touch interface
- Select and print from a variety of pre-defined, commonly used labels
- Camera-based preview tool: digitally see your label on an item before printing*2
- Insert images from your image gallery (two-tone image conversion)
*1 If your device supports it, you can use voice transcription to input
text into the Epson iLabel app.
*2 If only front camera is available, camera-based preview tool can not be used.
・ The status of your label maker can be checked on your smart device (set tape width, errors, and connection status)
・ Up to 100 created labels can be saved and reused
・ Up to 100 printed labels can be automatically saved and reused
・ Data can be shared with other smart devices through email
Android 2.3 or later
Screen definition should be more than 800x480 pixels
*Note: More information about Epson iLabel and LabelWorks solutions is available on Epson’s website.
Reminder: It might be a breach of the privacy ordinance if identifiable personal information is stored or lost.
Mobile Cable Label Tool is a free application designed to create labels for telecom, datacom and/or electrical identifications on demand. It enables you to easily print labels from your Android™ smartphone/tablet to a Brother label printer using a local wireless network. For a list of supported models, please visit your local Brother website.
1. Automatic loading of pre-designed label templates from Brother's cloud server to keep them up to date.
2. Easy to use - just a few taps to choose, edit and print professional quality labels.
3. Automatic label size (width) adjustment according to the cartridge installed in the printer.
4. Automatically search for supported devices on a local wireless network.
5. No computer or printer driver required.
Android 4.0 or above
You can use this app to create lists of, for example, urls, images, videos, tags, code, youtube urls and so on.
*List of demo tags so that you can see what you can do with this tool
*Create list type: numbered, line spacing or comma separated list
*Include start text in list item.
*Include end text in list item.
*See code of the page to quickly determine the start and end text.
*Share the list via, email, Google Drive, SMS or WhatsApp
If you're not looking for a way to create a list of something on the web then this app is not worth downloading.
❝ LABEL LOUNGE makes designing labels exciting ❞
There are heaps of carefully selected, fashionable images, backgrounds and icons in different categories, ALL INCLUDED in the app – 100% FREE! So you can go ahead and be wildly creative from the moment you download the app
There’s so much you can do with the Label Lounge App.
☛ Create designs and print them on sticker sheets for use on gifts, to make name tags or even wine labels.
☛ Cut out tags and labels in different shapes for use on presents or as cards.
☛ Design invitations, e-greeting cards, announcements or use your designs for your digital scrapbooking.
☛ Share and post fun ideas and greetings in a design of your own making. You can even use your own backgrounds. If you have a great photo in your Camera Roll, you can use it as a background, then scale and rotate it. You can also take a shot, right from inside the app, it’s so much fun.
✪ SAVE & SHARE OR PRINT ON STICKER PAPER ✪
Save, email, share all of your designs through Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest, right from inside the app. Print on a range of Avery© Pre-cut Label sheets or your own paper stock.
The best thing about Label Lounge is how enjoyable it is to use. It’s so simple, you’ll awake the creative genius inside you in a matter of minutes 😉
▶ 100’s of cool images included
▶ No In-App purchasing
▶ Use different fonts, colors, borders and frames
▶ Take a photo or use your Photo Library for your label background
▶ Print or email to pre-cut templates (E.g.; Avery)
▶ Share your designs online using Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or email
❝ GO GET CREATIVE.....❞
Download the App or visit www.labelloungeapp.com for more info.
There is no troublesome operation. Address will be displayed just to start.
It is recommended for those who are looking for an app called ". Just want to know the address. You are here there is no need to extra features."
If you want more functional widget, check TimeSticker.
LAUNCH: This application is a home screen widget. To run it in the Android 2.3 or lower press on an empty space of the desktop and hold until a menu appears. There select "Widgets" and in the list of widgets, Find the Sticker.
To run in the Android 3.0 and above, click Applications and select the "Widgets", and then look for the Sticker and drag it to the main screen.
If you have not managed to find a Sticker, try some of the following:
1. Make sure that the application does not install on SD card
2. reinstall the application
3. reboot the phone (tablet)
4. If you download an application by a computer use an application Market, to install a Sticker
This app only provides sticker information.
- Click: open sticker download page.
- Hold: copy sticker download link.
line, line sticker, line free sticker, line stamp, line free stamp
This app interacts with your surroundings to configure settings on your phone automatically. Combine triggers and actions to create tasks, then activate the tasks that you create with conditions that you set!
Here are examples of what you can do:
In your car: Use Bluetooth as a trigger to open GPS and launch your favorite music app
On your nightstand: Program an NFC tag to set your ringer to vibrate, dim your display and set an alarm
In your home: Configure mobile data to turn off when your phone detects your own Wifi
The current triggers are as follows:
And as part of our Pro-Upgrade we also have these additional triggers:
And here are a few examples of the actions that you can perform:
- Change WiFi, Bluetooth, mobile hotspot, airplane mode (root users in Jelly Bean and up), auto-sync, GPS (root users), and mobile data settings.
- Change your volumes or notification tones.
- Change your display brightness, timeout, auto-rotation, or notification light settings
- Check in on social media like Foursquare or Google Places
- Send messages using Twitter, SMS, Email, or Glympse
- Start or stop Applications (root required for stopping applications), dock modes, open URLs, speak text, or navigate to an address
- Set Alarms or create calendar events
This app allows you to easily program your device to do the actions you do regularly.
So go ahead and create your own combinations to automate your life. The only limit is what you can come up with!
The Wall Street Journal calls it "living in the future."
Additional actions can be found when experimental features are enabled in advanced settings. Auto lock screen and airplane mode are restricted by Android but we've created some work around solutions for these actions. (Note: They aren't 100% reliable which is why they're classed as "experimental features").
Some demos can be viewed on the application website
Note: When using NFC Tags you can create a Switch task that will toggle between two tasks with each tap.
We're always working on adding new actions to Tasks. Please get in touch if there's something you'd like to do that's not currently offered.
This application supports NFC Forum Type 1, Type 2, Type 3 and Type 4 Tags as well as third party NFC Enabled tags like the MIFARE Classic, DESFire, Ultralight and Ultralight C. Now supporting read-only tags & allowing you to write any amount of data to any tag using Tagstand's cloud service. This allows you to use your tags just as you would any writable tag without worrying about size.
All permissions are listed and explained here: https://answers.tagstand.com/q/309-faq-permissions
This app uses Google Analytics for aggregate, anonymous data collection, which can be opted out of from the settings page.