This supports the earthping.com project - crowdsourced Bluetooth database. Users are also reporting usage to find their lost Bluetooth devices.
Scan data can be downloaded via email in JSON format. Also, this version uploads the found devices to a web database, which can be turned off in menu --> settings. Bluetooth 4.0 devices will be able to scan in Classic or Low Energy mode. Devices without Bluetooth 4.0 can scan in Classic mode only.
This is part of a research project into the extent that Bluetooth devices are used in the buildout of the Internet-of-things. Currently this supports Bluetooth Classic and 4.0 (Bluetooth Low Energy - BLE). The latest Nexus phones & tablets support BLE and Jelly Bean 4.3.
This app is oriented toward those curious about the extent of the Bluetooth devices in and around their neighborhood - drive through your neighborhood while scanning for Bluetooth devices and you'll see sensors, firetucks, freeway monitors, car brands, laptops, phones, TV set-top boxes, etc.
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. That includes bugs, feature requests, sending of some scan data sets would be appreciated (email@example.com) and/or any comments about interesting Bluetooth devices you are seeing.
Many Thanks, John
This is a must have widget for your android if you have any bluetooth devices.
It adds a bluetooth icon to your home screen, and by just clicking on it, It will display you the list of paired devices and you can just click and connect to your bluetooth devices. No need to go to settings screen, turn the bluetooth on, and connect to your devices.
With this widget, It's as easy as one click!
When you walk away from your bluetooth device, this widget not just cancels the bluetooth connection, It also turns off the bluetooth to save more from the battery.
This is a MUST have widget for your android.
Please email to us for any questions : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make sure to pair your devices with your anroid first before using this widget.
I allows you to scan and obtain information about Low Energy Bluetooth Devices in your vicinity.
The library allows for easy access to a Bluetooth LE device's Advertisement Records.
It also offers:
* A simple running average RSSI reading keeping.
* For iBeacons: Manufacturer data record parser.
* For iBeacons: Distance indicators (Near, Far, Immediate, Unknown).
* For iBeacons: A decently inaccurate (due to real world issues) distance approximation.
* All the new object types are Parcelable.
This will only work on Android 4.3 (API Level 18).
Github Link: https://github.com/alt236/Bluetooth-LE-Library---Android
Just launch this app and it will quickly switch your Bluetooth mode and close itself.
Save battery life & block hackers.
If you already have Bluetooth on, launching this app will switch it off. If off, launching this app turns it on.
This tool can scan for surrounding visible bluetooth devices. It shows the device type, supported services and the signal strength. It can also be used to locate a device based on the signal strength. Devices like Headsets are usually only visible during the pairing phase. Thus you might not be able to track your lost headset even if it is still connected.
*** PLEASE NOTE: Devices with Android below 4.3 can not be supported by the new features. You will receive the last working version before the changes. Any other device with Android 4.3 or higher will receive the new features like new UI and LE scanning. I am sorry for any inconvenience caused by the last updates. ***
- Support for Bluetooth LE scanning (including LE attributes and characterstics)
- Database support. All scanned devices are now stored in a database and can be reviewed. Stored data includes the time a device is first seen and when it was last seen.
- List currently paired devices
- Scan for visible devices
- Shows Device Name, BDADDR (like MAC), Class of Device, Vendor and Signal Strength
- Query SDP services from devices
- Query Bluetooth LE attributes and characteristics
- Pair / Unpair to devices
The Database can be exported to a csv file on the external storage. Filename is: btcrawler-.csv
The csv has the following order: Device Name, Device Address, Class of Device, Pairing Status, Last Signal Strength, First Time Seen, Last Time Seen, Vendor.
The Database can also be wiped. For both functions hit the menu button.
Over the time I will add more features as I find more ways to mangle the API a bit more.
(People call btCrawler often also: BluetoothScanner, Bluetooth Scanner, Bluetooth Sniffer, BluetoothSniffer, Bluetooth Wardriving, Bluetooth Diagnostic, Bluetooth Tool)
Act responsible like a hacker, not like a cracker or skiddie!
Graphics from http://www.clker.com/ Mainly from OCAL, thanks!
1.Serial Port Bluetooth Module( TTL )
2.Arduino Microcontroller Board
1. Search for Bluetooth devices, and displays the class and RSSI (signal strength).
2. The use of serial communication, receiving and sending data
3. can be set to ASCII and HEX input and output mode
4. The data results can be saved to the SD card(/sdcard/BluetoothSPP/...)
This tool three modules:
1. Normal mode: the basic input-output model
2. Keyboard mode: You can customize the output value of nine buttons and control keys Duplicate excitation frequency.
3. Command Line: Set the command terminator for communication debugging.
Bluetooth communication, Bluetooth communication, MCU communications, serial communications, industrial control, serial Assistant
Support android 4.0+ version of the system.
1.Serial Port Bluetooth Module( TTL )
2.Arduino Microcontroller Board
3.MCU serial communication
4.Can search for Bluetooth low energy devices (nothing more)
1. Search for Bluetooth devices, and displays the class and RSSI (signal strength);
2. The use of serial communication, receiving and sending data;
3. Can be set to ASCII and HEX input and output mode;
4. The data results can be saved to the SD card(/sdcard/Bluetooth spp pro/...).
5. Can search for Bluetooth low energy devices (nothing more)
This tool three modules:
1. Byte stream mode: the basic input-output model;
2. Keyboard mode: Can customize the output value of 12 buttons;Each button has three states(respectively: Down | Long-press | Up), each state can send commands event.
3. Command Line: Set the command terminator for communication debugging.
If the connected Bluetooth device is not paired, the system will automatically prompt you for pairing. Bluetooth pairing is successful, try to connect again.
This can only connect Bluetooth serial module devices, Bluetooth devices are generally used for MCU serial communication.
System using the Bluetooth pairing means: [menu-> Settings -> Wireless and Network -> Bluetooth Settings], open the Bluetooth feature, and to search for Bluetooth devices to pair, paired with a device only once.
System Configuration (includes keyboard mode button settings) file can be found in the SD card Bluetooth spp pro directory. You can back up the configuration file, or copy the configuration file to another terminal equipment, covering his profile to complete recovery.
Non-normal end of the Bluetooth function, may lead to not be able to connect Bluetooth devices such as this is the case, please restart the phone can often return to normal.
Contact the author (Welcome to AC):
Bluetooth, communication, MCU , industrial control, serial Assistant, Arduino, Robot Control, TTL debugging
Bluetooth Detection is an add-on app for Tasker or Locale that lets you set conditions based on connected or nearby Bluetooth devices.
If you want to try before you buy, now there's a free trial version that you can use without limits for 30 days. If you want to test the functionality before you buy, try it out and see!
Please note: this is a plug-in. You MUST have either Locale or Tasker installed for this to work. It is built as a plug-in for either of these, and will never function on its own. If you don't understand what Locale or Tasker are, then please do not install this plug-in.
When you use Bluetooth Detection within Tasker or Locale, you can create a profile that lets you act upon Bluetooth connections or nearby devices. For example, you can use Locale to start playing music when a connection is made to your car's Bluetooth audio profile, or enable work mode when near your work laptop.
Tasker users might ask, "So what makes this different from the native functionality in Tasker?" The answer is mainly "ease of use" - not everyone wants to type in a MAC ID :). But there are also some features that I think are unique. Some examples: you can select class of device, so that (for instance) any A2DP connection triggers a task, or you can specify that you only care about a connection to your car's BT when it's the Hands-Free profile. You can also set a delay on unsetting the condition, and all of this is done in a very user-friendly interface. And you also get a local Tasker Variable with the name of the last connected device.
Note for Tasker Users: Once installed, you can find Bluetooth Detection by going to Profiles, and adding a "State" condition. Within the pop-up that appears, you will see a button labeled "Plugin." Tap that, and you will see "Bluetooth Detection."
note: To route music to a mono headset use any media player Besides the android default "media player".
Great free simple tool to manage your remote bluetooth devices and to play music to any audio bluetooth device (mono headset , mono handsfree).
Supports all bulid in bluetooth settings functionality and far more.
Play music to mono devices:
Listen to music on mono headset or on a car handsfree.
You just need to connect the device via the manager and enable\disable the audio feature checkbox.
Manage remote bluetooth devices:
- Display a list view contains all the pairing devices.
- Scan for new devices.
- Pair new device.
- Set your own description to each device.
- Connect\Disconnect from device.
- Display connection state of each device.
- Send sound notification when device was connected.
- Delete device from your phone.
- Clear all unpair devices.
Filter by device type:
- Sort devices by type.
- Sort by last connected and by connections history for each type.
Manage your local bluetooth device:
- Edit your local device name.
- Discover your device to others.
- Shortcut to phone dial screen.
- Shortcut to phone bluetooth settings screen.
- Share appliction market link to others.
- Exit the program.
- Disable bluetooth and exit the program.
It is intended to be used with hardware keyboards (i.e. bluetooth keyboards), to stop the software keyboard from opening and taking away half of the screen.
Additionally it improves system performance as it frees up resources that would normaly be used by a software keyboard (layout, dictionarys etc.).
This app is a 'must-have' for people who regularly use an extra keyboard with their android tablet. While they cannot uninstall the system keyboards, they can unload them from system memory by choosing Null Keyboard as current keyboard.
A widget is included to allow easy switching between Null Keyboard and others.
This is not a driver and will not make your bluetooth keyboard work and neither will it break anything. Don't complain that it doesnt make your bluetooth keyboard work, because that is not its purpose.
Alerts are displayed when:
1. Local apps try to perform bluetooth actions.
2. Remote bluetooth devices connects/pairs with your device.
3. App with bluetooth capabilities is installed/updated
1. Perform bluetooth scan of your android device
2. Option to make chosen remote devices as trusted.
3. Logs all bluetooth events.
4. Password protect the firewall and it's sensitive data.
The default firewall configuration will alert on all events and ask for user approval. This can be changed easily by un-checking whatever alerts are not required.
All you need to do to get started is install the app , tap on the icon to open it and then exit the app. Firewall will run in the background and monitor all bluetooth activities.
Please go through the help instructions whenever required.
Help us serve you better by contacting us if you have any questions, suggestions or issues.
Like us on facebook
Follow us on Twitter
KEYWORDS: bluetooth firewall, security, bluetooth hacking, hack, hacker, privacy protection, bluetooth guard, safety, bluetooth scan
Simply purchase this license key, then close and reopen the Bluetooth GPS Output app. Google Play may require internet up to 2 days after purchase to permanently unlock Bluetooth GPS Output.
Real human support staff is available to assist you - send us an email if you have any comments, questions.
Password recovery feature using SMS is included.
No more hassle with password that needs to be entered every now and then.
Due to some technical issues this is a new app. Upgrade is not available for you who got BLUETOOTH AND WIFI UNLOCKER F.
This is the full version of BtWiFiUnlocker supporting also latest Android 4.3 and 4.4.
Please drop me an email with your comments and questions before you comment and rate this application.
Uninstall the free version(not available any more at Play Store) and/or the old full version (up to 5.x.x) before installing the full one (7.x.x).
After upgrade use "force stop" within the app.
The use of the Android Lock Screen mechanism protects against unauthorized use of your phone.
A disadvantage of the lock mechanism is that you need to provide your password as soon as the screen dims.
By using the BtWifiUnlocker (Bluetooth and Wifi Unlocker) your phone automatically unlocks the screen password when connecting to your selected Wifi network(s)
and/or Bluetooth device(s).
By default Auto Login is disabled. If the device is locked then the screen password is required to unlock the screen. The phone will stay unlocked as long as it is connected to the selected WiFi network or Bluetooth. From V3.x.x Auto Login is supported (via menu -> Security)
When the device is being disconnected from a Wifi network, it takes around 50 seconds before the screen gets lock.
Important notes to Android 4.x – BtWiFiUnlocker will not work if you have other application which forces you to set a pin or a password. For instance, Mail program configured with Exchange ActiveSync.
- To change the password or pin you MUST use the password tab within BtWiFiUnlocker. If you change the password or pin via Settings -> Security -> Screen lock then BtWiFiUnlocker might change it back!
Uninstalling BtWiUnlocker on Android 4.x
Select Settings -> Security -> Device administrators
Now select -> Deactivate
Now you can uninstalling it the normal way.
You are welcome with any question or problem regarding this application – please send me mail.
Keywords: lock unlock timer WiFi Wi-Fi Bluetooth unlocker autologin auto login password screen joel.sternet.se.full2 security lock select smart watch smartwatch
How to use Bluetooth Pair? Simple, make sure your Android device can handle at least one of those mentioned Bluetooth profiles (A2DP or/and HSHFP), go to "Bluetooth Settings" ("Settings" -> "Wireless & networks" -> "Bluetooth Setting" or "Settings" -> "Bluetooth"). Pair with the desired device (a car audio system for example) and make sure you can enable or disable the Bluetooth profiles. The way this is done varies from device to device, see your owners manual.
Ok, so you can handle at least one Bluetooth profile and your Android device is configured and working to pair with your desired Bluetooth device. Now do a long touch on your home screen to choose the widget and then select Bluetooth Pair, select a Bluetooth Profile, select a paired Bluetooth device and that's it. An icon with the name of your device will appear on the home screen. When the profile is turned on the icon will be colorful otherwise black & white. Toggle on/off the Bluetooth profile by touching on the widget. You can have many Bluetooth Pair widgets on your home screen.
- Make sure your device can handle at least one of those mentioned Bluetooth profiles.
- Some devices may require at least once a PIN number to get paired, when that happens an input PIN screen will appear.
- The widget has been tested on Gingerbread and Ice Cream Sandwich using phones from Samsung, Sony and Motorola.
In case of bugs, questions or requests please send me an e-mail.
Scan to find Bluetooth devices.
Attach each device with one of your contacts. Easy access to their stored data.
Manage the list of devices as your will: sort them, filter them by type, by name, find whichever you want...
Share your favorite pictures or music with your contacts. You can even share your own contacts via Bluetooth, expand your friends network!
Real time monitoring of device broadcast signals, see them vary!
- Scan. Search for devices until you stop or the maximum configured scanning time is reached.
- If you exit the application when scanning you can quickly return through the notifications menu.
- New devices found will be added to the list. Lost devices will stay until you delete them.
- Turn the communication via Bluetooth on and off whenever you want.
- Setup or change your device's name.
- Make yourself visible as long as you decide to configure so other devices can find you. Note: your device can have maximum limit.
Attach devices to your contacts:
- You can attach or detach a device to a contact anytime you want.
- Easy access to the information stored in your phone for that contact.
Manage the devices list:
- Sort devices by power signal, name, etc.
- Show only devices that are contacts, are available, etc.
- Show only mobile devices, PCs, etc.
- Search for devices by name or by the name of their attached contact.
Share your personal files with any Bluetooth device (only in experimental mode):
- Pair your devices previously or do it momentarily to share the information.
- Share video, audio or pictures. Even share your own contacts with another device.
Monitorize any device:
- If the device is visible via Bluetooth, you can watch how its power signal varies through time while you scan.
Bluetooth on demand:
- Use the application with Bluetooth communication disabled if you are not going to use any operation that requires it.
- Bluetooth communication will activate when the application starts only if you configure it so, otherwise it will be enabled whenever an action that needs it is performed.
- Timers to show the remaining time of scanning or the remaining time of the device being visible.
- Legend of the icons in the application.
We’re working hard to make the Weight GURUS app great, so we’ll be introducing new features, bug fixes and performance enhancements regularly.
Please help us by reporting problems to email@example.com. Thank you!
Become a Weight GURU with the help of our free app. Track Weight, Body Fat & Muscle Mass over time. Setup your free account to store your data, and easily sync across all devices.
★Beautifully graph your Weight, Body Fat & Muscle Mass over time
★View your historical entries in a list view
★Works with or without a network connection
★Automatically keep a backup of your data in the cloud free
★Your GURUS account syncs across all devices when logging in
We need your help to make this app great! Please give us your feedback by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org