A gallery with a large number of images from which you can choose the one most fitting for your business and many types of Fonts to personalize the logo.
The process is really quick, it only takes 3 quick steps to have a new logo directly on your phone
1 - Choose the image
2 - Insert the name of the business or of the product and choose the type and colour of the font
3- Position the elements according to your tastes and choose the size of the grill so that you can download the file in the size that you prefer.
Click on the DOWNLOAD button and your new logo will immediately be on your device!
Recommended screen resolution: 800x480+.
Creating Mockups has never been this intuitive. Get more of what you want:
-ﾕ- Create spaces (e.g projects) to categorize your ideas.
-ﾕ- Use a collection of 439 scalable vector icons.
-ﾕ- A huge library of highly customizable elements to build mockups.
-ﾕ- Make use of a 'Virtual Joystick' to navigate tight areas.
-ﾕ- Pixel perfect alignment tools.
-ﾕ- Share your mockups with other users with a simple code.
-ﾕ- Easy to use screenshot tools.
-ﾕ- Asset system
How it works:
- Create your mobile app mockup using your favourite program
- Export your mockup to pdf and save it in your Dropbox/Apps/MobileMockup/
- Install and open Mobile Mockup and see how your prototype looks on your android device.
It works with:
- Google Docs
- Adobe Illustrator
- Corel Draw
- And many others...
If your mockup has linked buttons they will work also on your device!
- Easy Setup:
Just enable Remote Connections in Photoshop, fill in two fields in the app, and you are ready to go.
- Saving Credentials:
You don't have to remember your address and password all the time, we store the last connection's details for you.
- Live Preview:
The Preview will show you your canvas as you edit it. You don't have to save it, press any keys, you got a realtime preview.
- Pixel Perfect:
If your mockup uses the same resolution as your device's, you will get a lossless, color identical, pixel perfect preview as you design.
- All Scenarios:
No matter if it's a phone or a tablet, portrait or landscape, we got you covered.
Please note: This app requires Adobe Photoshop CS5 12.0.4 or newer to be installed on your Mac/PC.
Adobe® and Adobe® Photoshop® are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
Tactile remotely displays your currently open Photoshop file on your Android device, so you can see your app mockups on your phone or tablet in real-time as you edit. The image is sent over a shared Wi-Fi connection and scaled to fit perfectly on your device.
Tactile also lets you save screenshots of your mobile display and add buttons to link together multiple images. Within seconds, you can hack together an interactive prototype of your next great app.
Live Previews + Rapid Prototyping = Tactile
How to Setup Tactile:
1. After downloading the app, open up Photoshop on your computer. Under the Edit menu, go to Remote Connections. Check Enable Remote Connections, and enter a service name and password. Note your IPv4 address. Hit OK. You may need to restart Photoshop.
2. Make sure your phone an computer are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. In the app, hit Connect to Photoshop. Enter your IPv4 address and the password your created. Connect and you're done!
Troubleshooting: If connection fails after following the above steps, it may be because Photoshop is not in focus. Bring it to the front of your desktop. Since Tactile updates whenever the currently open file is modified, the image might not show up until after you make an edit.
PRO version has also been released. It features lot of customizations and features. Get it from here : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.poash.livemockuppro
We have added more features and properties. We've also added one more control, View.
Live mockup is a tool for creating mockups of Android applications. You can create mockups on any Android tablet that runs on Android version 4.0 or greater. The mockups use native Android controls, so your mockup looks just like a real Android application.
The mockups can be created for any of the official Nexus devices, such as Nexus S, Galaxy Nexus or tablets such as Nexus 7 or Nexus 10. These devices are used as reference devices to test the mockups.
NOTE: Only tablets with minimum resolution of 1280x800 pixels are supported.
You can create unlimited number of screens (Activities) in the mockup and can link them through buttons. Once you finish designing, you can run the mockup and see how it looks & behaves in real Android environment.
Live Mockup provides following native controls for your mockups - button, edit text, text view, number picker, radio button, check box, switch, toggle, spinner, list view and a host of other controls. More will be added in future.
You can control and change some of the attributes of the controls, such as text, text size, position, color, icons, etc. For positioning on the screen, the snap-to-grid helps you to perfectly lay out or align your controls with respect to other controls.
PERMISSIONS - The app requires the following permissions to run:
This permission is required by the WebView control to display web content from the screen. It is also required by Google AdMobs to display ads on the screen. There are no push ads in this application.
Required to export your project files on external storage such as sd card.
Required to read & import existing project files from external storage.
Here are the major changes in this version.
1. Changed implementation of undo/redo for control properties.
2. Added text color property to digital clock.
3. Projects are arranged alphabetically in the project list.
4. Icons added to each dialogue box.
5. Import project dialogue now shows directories & files in alphabetic order.
6. Import project dialogue now shows the current path.
7. Removed indicators to show toggle status. Instead, the buttons themselves show the toggle status.
8. Added layout gravity property to all controls.
9. Add text gravity property to controls that support single text.
10. Added stock icons in the application.
11. Removed bugs in undo/redo implementation of ListView & Spinner.
12. Added version number information on the project details screen, when a project is selected.
13. Added a new control, View
14. Corrected handling of duplicate project name while exporting.
15. Numerous bug fixes.
16. Optimized project saving code
Please leave your feedback at email@example.com in case of any bugs or difficulties. Please avoid leaving negative feedback in the comments.
More features to come soon. Your comments/suggestions are welcome.
* Get a picture with a camera
* Open picture from device's gallery
* Make a screenshot of the web-site with built-in browser
* Use available tools for making notes (arrow, square, pencil, marker and text)
* Customize color and style for every tool
* Ability to trim and resize image
* Publish results instantly to get a link to the image
* Save image to the gallery, share with social networks or send by e-mail
* Use your personal account area to manage all images published with Clip2net (*)
(*) available after registration at clip2net.com web-site
Clip2net application can be very useful in many situations when you have to save and comment any picture like route plan, design mockup, apartments planning idea or just funny haircut of your best friend.
Clip2net -- the easiest way of web-publishing!
This application can be used for:
-Keeping your real location in secret.
-Fooling your friends and checking in at any android application somewhere you are not.
-Sending a special google maps link to a friend with guidance on how to get to you.
-Cheating the photo geo tagging.
-Replacing the GPS in places where there is no signal.
-Testing web services using fake location.
-Developing & Beta testing applications.
IMPORTANT when running!
1. Please disable “Use wireless networks” and “Use GPS satellites” under: Settings -> Location and security.
2. Also Allow "Mock Locations” under: Settings -> Applications -> Development.
This app helps you estimate the amount of fuel/gas you should put in. Estimate the 'before' state and the 'current' state, select the nearest match to the hire car, and see the estimate!
V2: All new design!
Being in debt can be overwhelming. This app breaks down your debts into an easy plan and will even give guidance on consolidation options if they will help.
- Add credit cards and loans (from banks or friends and family).
- Analyse your minimum payments and estimated interest charges.
- Visualise your debts reduce over time and discover the earliest repayment date (based on a monthly debt reduction budget).
- See how significant extra contributions may be.
- See and download a complete table of payments and balances over time.
- Add potential consolidation loan/credit card details into the settings page and see if these will save you money.
Let me know what you would like to see in future updates.
Enjoy, and good luck dissolving those debts :-)
--- Permissions explained ---
I ask for network access as this app is ad supported. I make very little from producing these apps so please help support the development by exploring what the advertisers have to offer.
File access is requested to allow you to save payments tables.
Build a list of your family and friends and any gift giving occasions. Add gift ideas manually or by using the "share" feature from your device's web browser or another app. Set a reminder, and we’ll send you an alert to keep things on track.
The app is entirely free and without ads but please note that outgoing links use a referral mechanism (powered by Viglink - http://viglink.com) to provide the developer with an income source.
We don't use tracking of any kind.
This app uses the following permissions (along with WHY):
• Read contacts - To help you build up your list of gift-worthy family and friends, we allow you to select people from your contacts. Any occasions already listed for your contacts will be automatically added too.
• Read profile - It’s not all about others- we want you to receive the perfect gift too! This permission means we can automatically find and import your details automatically so you can make your own wish list.
• Access Storage - so that you can choose a photo from your device for a contact.
• Internet Access - to allow us to shorten web links and to let us perform the redirects discussed above.
• Start on Boot - ensures you receive reminders- you can control how many and how often in your settings (this only runs once a day very quickly to check dates, etc.).
• Contacts - Add people from your contacts, either one at a time, as a batch, or add unlisted people, all from the "Add Contacts" button. Change a contact's picture by pressing the current picture. You can then select a photo on your device.
• Occasions - Once contacts are listed add special occasions. This could be Christmas, a birthday, a wedding anniversary, or a date that changes from year to year like Chinese New Year. You can even define your own custom occasions. Do this with the "Add Occasion" button.
• Gifts - Gifts you find from your device's browser (or other app)- look out for the "Add as Gift" option in the app's "Share" menu. This will copy the link for you. Gifts can also be added manually when viewing a contact and pressing the "Add Gift Idea" button. Long pressing a gift idea will let you delete, move or copy it, or mark it as ordered.
• Notifications - Easily set notifications by adding contacts to groups (Family, Close Family, Friends, etc), which you then control through the Settings menu. Notifications for any contact can also be controlled by toggling the bell symbol on a contact's detailed page to choose between options Always Notify/Never Notify/Use Default Behaviour.
Third Party Libraries
We use the following libraries which are all made available via the Apache 2.0 licence.
• Joda Time - http://www.joda.org/joda-time/.
• Apache Commons IO - http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-io/ .
• Apache Commons Lang - http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-lang/.
Countersunk Apps (http://countersunkapps.com) is a small independent mobile app development company trying to solve known user problems. Please email us with feedback, comments, suggestions, etc. We'd love to hear from you.
Find our other apps here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Countersunk+Apps