Summits is an app intended for fans of hiking, alpinism, and mountain & nature lovers. Summits lets you see information about more than 375 iconic summits and peaks of Catalonia, Andorra, la Franja and Northern Catalonia:
- Search/filter list of summits by name, region and mountain range/nature park.
- Order the list of summits by name, region, altitude, distance from your position, reached/scheduled date.
- Filter by altitude, distance, tags and according to your activity.
- See summit's detail data: Altitude, distance, description*, town/shire, mountain range, gps coordinates, approach instructions*, picture,...
- See the position of one or more summits in the map (topographic ICC and Google Maps).
- Search GPS tracks in Wikiloc by the summit's name.
Also you can add personal information related to a summit:
- Check/Uncheck as favourite
- Check as you have reached the top, optionally set the date
- Check as scheduled to go up, optionally set the date
- Add a personal note
This information can be seen summarized in the list of summits, as well as order by the date you reached the top, date scheduled to go up or by favourites. It's also possible to export full database backup in order to import it later in the same or another device.
Each summit has been tagged according to if it belongs to the following categories:
- 100icc: 100 summits of "Institut Cartogràfic de Catalunya".
- 100feec: Challenge of "100 cims" from "Federació d'Entitats Excursionistes de Catalunya".
- comarc: Highest summit of each shire in Catalonia
- 3mil: three-thousanders of Catalonia
You can also see statistics with number of summits reached, altitudes and % completed of 100icc, 100feec, comarc and 3mil.
Data of summits from "Institut Cartogràfic de Catalunya", "Federació d'Entitats Excursionistes de Catalunya" and Wikipedia.
* Text of these fields is only available in catalan language.