VesselFinder features include:
- Real time tracking of over 100,000 ships every day
- Ship movement history - follow the track of each vessel for the past 24 hours
- Ship details - name, flag, type, IMO, MMSI, destination, ETA, draught, course, speed, gross tonnage, year of built, size
- My Fleet - add your favourite vessels to "My Fleet" list. It is synced with VesselFinder.com, so any change of vessels in My Fleet list will reflect on either the mobile App or the website.
- Ship search by Name, IMO number or MMSI number
- My Views - save favourite views of the map, so you can easily navigate to them
- Ship photos contributed by VesselFinder users
- Simple and Detailed map type
Coverage - near-shore coverage, same as the web-based application VesselFinder.com and the Free version of VesselFinder available at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.astrapaging.vff
If you experience any problem with the App, please fill this form to contact us http://www.vesselfinder.com/contact instead of writing a review here. We will do our best to solve it. Thanks!
Visibility of vessels in the App depends on AIS signal availability. If a particular vessel is out of our AIS coverage zone, VesselFinder displays her last reported position and updates it as soon as the vessel comes into range. Completeness and accuracy of the information provided cannot be guaranteed.
Connect with VesselFinder
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/vesselfinder and follow us on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/vesselfinder for the latest on VesselFinder.
For any help and support, please visit the VesselFinder forum: http://forum.vesselfinder.com/forum/6-vesselfinder/
Specifically designed for use on the water, BoatBeacon uniquely provides Bearing, Range and Closest Point of Approach (CPA) calculations in addition to AIS ship information. Uses up-to-the-second AIS feeds unlike other apps which can be a minute or more behind real time. Transmits as well as receives AIS and is the only app that continuously monitors CPA, notifying if potential collisions are detected even when the app is in the background.
“An outstanding app, with great potential. Both interesting to use and very user friendly. This could be a life saver. Everyone who goes on the water should have this on and use it!” Sundream
Receives AIS ship data in real-time. No VHF AIS receiver, transponder or aerial required.
Over the horizon Collision, SART and MoB detection (30 miles radius) using continuous Closest Point of Approach (CPA) calculations - highlights boats that are on a potential collision course and alarms.
Provides Bearing and Distance information to other boats in addition to AIS information like speed, course, location, name, length etc.
Continually calculates and alarms CPA even when the app is in the background.
Option to Transmit your boats position, speed and heading to Global AIS Systems and other Boat Beacon users. Transmit also works continuously in the background too when enabled.
Live Map view with compass overlay which rotates with you so you can look in the direction of the ships on the map to locate them.
Extensive details on other ships - including Photos.
Search for boats or places nearby or worldwide by name or MMSI.
Share your track and position with friends and family instantly and in real time via email, Twitter and Facebook etc.
People can also follow you on Boat Beacon and leading AIS systems like MarineTraffic, ShipFinder and AIS Hub which have free web viewers available.
Also supports NMEA AIS via Wifi and USB.
Arm all the crews in a race with Boat Beacon and have real time updates on the race positions and have the Club-house watch too on a large screen with Boat Beacon's TV/Video Out support
Keep a watch and in touch with other boats in your flotilla when sailing in a group.
Ideal for busy and popular harbours, ports and coastal areas upto 15 miles out to sea.
Boat Beacon requires internet access to work. Most popular coastal areas in the US have cellular data access extending 12 or more miles out to sea. The UK has nearly complete coastal coverage out to 12 miles.
Android Smartphone or Tablet with GPS.
You do not need an MMSI to use Boat Beacon and you can be seen on Boat Beacon by other Boat Beacon users without having one. However if you want to be seen on Global AIS systems like Marine Traffic, Ship Finder and AIS Hub, etc. then you will need to have and use an MMSI number. If you don't have an MMSI for your boat you can obtain a free one in the US in a few minutes by visiting http://www.boatus.com/mmsi (the USCG approved agent) and using their online form. Alternatively email us for a free internet MMSI number.
Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
AIS Ship data is provided by a network of voluntary AIS shore based stations. Some areas may not have AIS coverage.
N.B. This is not an AIS transponder. You will not be visible to other ships on their AIS systems unless they also use data from the same land based AIS networks.
NOT FOR NAVIGATION
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful. Boat Beacon should only be used for basic navigation reference and should not be solely relied upon to determine precise locations, proximity, distance, or direction.
Browsing Trasmediterranea from your Smartphone is now much easier and faster with the TrasmeFerry App. TrasmeFerry.
Instantly purchase your tickets to all destinations offered by Trasmediterranea and share your trips on social media or by email!
... And for more frequent travelers, purchasing is now easier because passenger information is saved, making the experience more comfortable and simple.
Stay up-to-date on all of our promotions with the notification service...keep your eyes peeled!
What's new in version 2.0:
Feature enhancement: You will be able to check out your reservations, receive and use gift coupons and promotional codes, access to all information about our fleet and a lot more of things.
Our popular Ship Finder apps have been featured in maritime and sailing publications and websites across the globe.
Don’t take our word for it – check out our ratings and the wide range of positive press we’ve had across the world.
Ship Finder provides near real time “virtual radar” AIS maps. It’s easy to use and is an amazing app for anyone interested in shipping, cruising and sailing in ports and locations across the world. It’s also great if you simply want to know what boats are out there or want to see where your friends and family are.
Live moving ships
Ship route trails
Search by vessel name
Ship information such as – Vessel Name, Port of Registration, Destination, ETA
Technical information such as – MMSI, IMO, Callsign , Heading, Length, Width, Draft
Ship Finder works by picking up AIS ship feeds used by all passenger vessels, vessels over 300 tons and increasingly smaller pleasure craft. This technology is actually faster than radar and is used directly by vessels for navigation.
Our global coverage is impressive and expanding all of the time, please check www.shipfinder.co regularly for current coverage.
Pinkfroot are committed to customer service and continually improve our Ship Finder apps based on feedback. Follow us on Twitter @pinkfroot, and join our online community at www.pinkfroot.com If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help.
Our companion App – Plane Finder is highly rated and enjoyed by both professionals and anyone with an interest in planes and ships.
Disclaimer: Ship Finder should not be used for navigational purposes.
Under no circumstances will the developer of this application be held responsible for incidents resulting from the use of the data or its interpretation.
Ship Finder can also be used to display Shipplotter data that is shared by Shipplotter owners via the Shipplotter Internet sharing function. Shipplotter does not endorse, nor is it affiliated in anyway, with Ship Finder or pinkfroot.
(*NOTE: PruApps is in no way affiliated with Verizon Wireless or it’s subsidiaries.)
• shows the position of the vehicles on map interface
• map/satellite view
• shows actual vehicle tracking data:
• battery voltage
• number of satellites in view
• GSM signal
• fuel level (if available)
• temperature (if available)
• date/time of latest tracking data reception
• operating status
Details about the TELL easyTRACK system:
CHARTS (Currently only providing coverage for the US)
- NOAA electronic charts
- Satellite imagery, topographic maps, roads
- NEXRAD and similar live weather
- Overlays showing important warning zones (such as weather, security, etc.)
- Lets you see AIS-i and B traffic without needing an expensive receiver
- Gives you unparalleled emergency safety thanks to Instant Position Reporting
- Provides clear identification of other vessels: type, size, speed, heading, etc.
- Operates over cellular networks
ACTIVE CAPTAIN CRUISING INFO
(constantly updated, user-generated content)
- Navigation information, pilotage, insiders' typs, etc.
- Marinas (fuel types, prices, etc.)
- Dockage (prices, requirements, etc.)
- Pump-out services, ramps, etc.
- Recommended anchorages with details
- Contact info
AUGMENTED REALITY VIEWS
Your phone or tablet gives you an invaluable view into what's obscured by fog or darkness. You'll see buoys, channels, hazards, and more, so you can navigate safely to your destination regardless of visibility.
SOCIAL NETWORKING ON THE WATER
- Chat boat-to-boat with friends and fellow boaters
- Join discussions with like-minded boaters in chat rooms
- Share pictures
- Share waypoints, zones, and other locations
- Quickly find your friends out on the water and in harbors and anchorages
Smart Chart AIS's development has been supported by the US Despartment of Homeland Security under the Small Business Innovation and Research Program, Contract #D12PC00364.
© Copyright Team Augmented Reality Inc 2014 All rights reserved
- Accurate port distance database include more than 10,000 ports
- Show the visual route on Bing map
- Support Chinese and English Language
- Save your voyage estimation data in the cloud
- Share the estimation data with the desktop and web applications.
- Get the latest fuel and diesel oil prices.
- Available for any complex voyage with multiport loading and multiport discharging.
- Send voyage estimation result with email.
Hope you would like our Port Distance & Voyage Estimation service.
You need Sign in McDistance with MarineCircle account. To get a account, please free register on our website (www.marinecircle.com).
Online customer service: SKYPE/MSN - email@example.com; QQ - 2325647780.
Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We can search any location be it a Hotel, Restaurant, Pub, Cafe, Hospital, any Establishment, Locality or even any City etc.
- Gives turn by turn driving directions for our searched destinations.
- We can search near by places of our searched locations.
- We can send the location to any one.
- We can even save our searched locations in our contacts.
- It also enables us to choose any two separate locations and find out the distance and direction (North, East, South, West) along with the turn by turn driving directions between them.
Keywords: destination finder, destination, search, directions, find destination, navigation, transportation, search address, map, free, simple app.
Tags: destination finder, destination, search, directions, find destination, navigation, transportation, search address, map, free, simple app.
-conoscere lo stato delle corse degli aliscafi/traghetti del gruppo in tempo reale nel golfo di Napoli
-visualizzare su mappa la posizioni di tutte le unità della flotta
-ricevere notifiche in tempo reale su variazioni di servizio
-visualizzare orari delle corse programmate per/da Ischia, Napoli Beverello, Napoli Mergellina, Forio, Capri, Sorrento
-contattare direttamente il call center
-visualizzare i prossimi eventi in programmazione sull'isola di Ischia grazie alla collaborazione con ischiaeventi.it
Chipolbrok Tracking features:
Tracking – check latest position of your cargo using your B/L number or vessel's name
Schedule – carry Chipolbrok schedule with you all the time
Services – detailed routes and ports of our liner services for your convenience
Fleet – vessels’ description at a click of a button
News – all the latest news and updates from Chipolbrok
Game – tired of shipping? Play a game
Agents – our local agency next to you
About CP – discover more about Chipolbrok
Download first break-bulk mobile application from Chipolbork and find more.
Key features include:
• Easy reservations for now or future travel
• GPS based, recent addresses used or Airport reservations
• Book for yourself or others
• Easy edit or cancellation of reservations
• Instant status updates
• Driver location and ETA
• Corporate and personal payment management
And much more...
The PannonRIS system is permanently developed and operated in the framework of the co-operation between the Ministry of National Development, the National Transport Authority and the National Association of Radio Distress-Signalling and Infocommunications (RSOE).
The PannonRIS mobile application offers the following continuously updated information for the stakeholders of inland navigation on the Hungarian section of the River Danube free of charge:
• water level information,
• notices to skippers,
• shallow section information,
• ice information.
The application is developed by RSOE, provider of the Hungarian River Information Services (PannonRIS).