ShipTrax24 gives you real-time data and easy-to-follow ship tracking.
Follow ships on the radar map with real-time information from the Ship Transponder and a network of thousands of AirNav ShipTrax AIS receivers deployed in over 80 countries.
ShipTrax24 is an ship finder connected to AirNav’s ship system servers, constantly processing real-time data to give you an accurate and live radar feed of any ship at the sea. ShipTrax24 lets you access vessel radar and ship tracking, both online and on your mobile phone. View ShipTrax24’s live radar map anywhere at any time.
Specifically designed for use on the water, BoatBeacon uniquely provides Bearing, Range and Closest Point of Approach (CPA) calculations in addition to AIS ship information. Uses up-to-the-second AIS feeds unlike other apps which can be a minute or more behind real time. Transmits as well as receives AIS and is the only app that continuously monitors CPA, notifying if potential collisions are detected even when the app is in the background.
“An outstanding app, with great potential. Both interesting to use and very user friendly. This could be a life saver. Everyone who goes on the water should have this on and use it!” Sundream
Receives AIS ship data in real-time. No VHF AIS receiver, transponder or aerial required.
Over the horizon Collision, SART and MoB detection (30 miles radius) using continuous Closest Point of Approach (CPA) calculations - highlights boats that are on a potential collision course and alarms.
Provides Bearing and Distance information to other boats in addition to AIS information like speed, course, location, name, length etc.
Continually calculates and alarms CPA even when the app is in the background.
Option to Transmit your boats position, speed and heading to Global AIS Systems and other Boat Beacon users. Transmit also works continuously in the background too when enabled.
Live Map view with compass overlay which rotates with you so you can look in the direction of the ships on the map to locate them.
Extensive details on other ships - including Photos.
Search for boats or places nearby or worldwide by name or MMSI.
Share your track and position with friends and family instantly and in real time via email, Twitter and Facebook etc.
People can also follow you on Boat Beacon and leading AIS systems like MarineTraffic, ShipFinder and AIS Hub which have free web viewers available.
Also supports NMEA AIS via Wifi and USB.
Arm all the crews in a race with Boat Beacon and have real time updates on the race positions and have the Club-house watch too on a large screen with Boat Beacon's TV/Video Out support
Keep a watch and in touch with other boats in your flotilla when sailing in a group.
Ideal for busy and popular harbours, ports and coastal areas upto 15 miles out to sea.
Boat Beacon requires internet access to work. Most popular coastal areas in the US have cellular data access extending 12 or more miles out to sea. The UK has nearly complete coastal coverage out to 12 miles.
Android Smartphone or Tablet with GPS.
You do not need an MMSI to use Boat Beacon and you can be seen on Boat Beacon by other Boat Beacon users without having one. However if you want to be seen on Global AIS systems like Marine Traffic, Ship Finder and AIS Hub, etc. then you will need to have and use an MMSI number. If you don't have an MMSI for your boat you can obtain a free one in the US in a few minutes by visiting http://www.boatus.com/mmsi (the USCG approved agent) and using their online form. Alternatively email us for a free internet MMSI number.
Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
AIS Ship data is provided by a network of voluntary AIS shore based stations. Some areas may not have AIS coverage.
N.B. This is not an AIS transponder. You will not be visible to other ships on their AIS systems unless they also use data from the same land based AIS networks.
NOT FOR NAVIGATION
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful. Boat Beacon should only be used for basic navigation reference and should not be solely relied upon to determine precise locations, proximity, distance, or direction.
CHARTS (Currently only providing coverage for the US)
- NOAA electronic charts
- Satellite imagery, topographic maps, roads
- NEXRAD and similar live weather
- Overlays showing important warning zones (such as weather, security, etc.)
- Lets you see AIS-i and B traffic without needing an expensive receiver
- Gives you unparalleled emergency safety thanks to Instant Position Reporting
- Provides clear identification of other vessels: type, size, speed, heading, etc.
- Operates over cellular networks
ACTIVE CAPTAIN CRUISING INFO
(constantly updated, user-generated content)
- Navigation information, pilotage, insiders' typs, etc.
- Marinas (fuel types, prices, etc.)
- Dockage (prices, requirements, etc.)
- Pump-out services, ramps, etc.
- Recommended anchorages with details
- Contact info
AUGMENTED REALITY VIEWS
Your phone or tablet gives you an invaluable view into what's obscured by fog or darkness. You'll see buoys, channels, hazards, and more, so you can navigate safely to your destination regardless of visibility.
SOCIAL NETWORKING ON THE WATER
- Chat boat-to-boat with friends and fellow boaters
- Join discussions with like-minded boaters in chat rooms
- Share pictures
- Share waypoints, zones, and other locations
- Quickly find your friends out on the water and in harbors and anchorages
Smart Chart AIS's development has been supported by the US Despartment of Homeland Security under the Small Business Innovation and Research Program, Contract #D12PC00364.
© Copyright Team Augmented Reality Inc 2014 All rights reserved
- Accurate port distance database include more than 10,000 ports
- Show the visual route on Bing map
- Support Chinese and English Language
- Save your voyage estimation data in the cloud
- Share the estimation data with the desktop and web applications.
- Get the latest fuel and diesel oil prices.
- Available for any complex voyage with multiport loading and multiport discharging.
- Send voyage estimation result with email.
Hope you would like our Port Distance & Voyage Estimation service.
You need Sign in McDistance with MarineCircle account. To get a account, please free register on our website (www.marinecircle.com).
Online customer service: SKYPE/MSN - firstname.lastname@example.org; QQ - 2325647780.
Support Email: email@example.com
Scanning public resources, collects many data for commersial fleet, such as:
- ship particulars;
- deck equipment;
- engine equipment;
- radio-communication equipment;
Some of fucntions are working offline.
If you are a company or organization working in the port environment:
* SmartPort is a powerful tool to stay updated with Port information you use in your daily work.
* Get instant access to vessel movements: list/map of berthed and anchoraged vessels, forecast of arrivals/departures, announced calls, historic movements (by ship/port), etc.
* SmartPort helps you to keep updated with latest Port news, access to existing Webcams or weather information.
* A full directory of Port companies and facilities is also provided, alongside with contact data and location within the Port.
If you are an occasional visitor or a tourist:
* SmartPort is a powerful tool to visit a Port.
* Get instant access to a list of existing ships in the Port.
* Query information about ships and expected departures or arrivals.
* See a map with the location of each ship, as well as routes from your location to a ship.
* Get routes from your location to the Port entrance, or to specific Port buildings.
* A full directory of Port facilities and companies is also provided, alongside with contact data and location within the Port.
Just open the app, let it find your location and press the refresh button.
If any ships nearby with appropriate AIS transponders and a receiving station in our network is picking it up you should be able to see the ships on the map.