Here’s “What’s In It For You” when you download the Dispatch app:
• The most comprehensive local news — as it breaks — from the staff that knows Central Ohio best
• The latest scores and the most comprehensive coverage of the Buckeyes, Blue Jackets, Crew, Clippers, Memorial and more
• Local, national and international political, business and entertainment news and opinions
• Breathtaking photos from our award-winning photography staff
• The ability to easily share stories via email and popular social networks
What's new in this version?
• Even more content, including videos, obituaries, movie times, gas prices, lottery numbers, flight trackers and horoscopes
• Brand-new design and navigation
• Real-time weather, school closings and traffic
Subscribe, and you can download an exact replica of The Dispatch— including every page, story, photo and ad — each morning.
The Dispatch Android Tablet Edition is perfect for travelers, Central Ohioans who have moved out of the area (like college students and snowbirds), or anyone who wants to take the paper with them every morning.
What’s in it for you? Here's just some of what’s great about the Android Tablet Edition of the publication named the state's Best Newspaper by the Associated Press Society of Ohio in 2009 and 2010:
• It's quick to download and you can begin reading the front page while the rest of the newspaper downloads in the background
• The toolbar allows you to easily jump around from section to section, make a full search of the paper and more
• You can read stories on the page (as you would the print edition), tap once for a special “story view”
• Tapping a story’s “jump line” takes you directly to its continuation
• You can easily share stories via email and popular social networks
• Websites and email addresses mentioned in stories and ads are hot-linked
• You'll help the environment by saving on paper
The Dispatch Android Tablet app is free to download, and all Digital D Total Access subscribers will have unlimited access to the Android Tablet Edition. Just log on with your Dispatch username and password.
If you’re not a Digital D Total Access subscriber, you will need to purchase a monthly Android Tablet Edition subscription.
About In-App Subscriptions and Auto-Renewal:
• The Columbus Dispatch offers monthly Android Table Edition subscriptions for $28.99 per month.
• Payment will be charged to your Google Play account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
If you have any questions about your Dispatch Android Tablet Edition subscription, give us a call at 1-877-734-7728.
Do you want to get a Photo News about Korean Star?
Here is a fast News for your favorite Korean Star.
You can get notice of news which follow star.
1. News and Photos
- All kinds of news and photos of Korean celebrities, you can enjoy on Dispatch!
- Enormous data of Korean entertainment is offered by TV Report.
2. Photo flicking
- Please flick a photo to the left/right.
- You can use faster than before.
3. Vote for your favorite Star
- Who is this week's best star?
- You can choice of this week's best star on vote.
4. Secret News
- Top secrets of Korean singers, actors and actress will be shown in your smart phone.
5. dispatch Parody
- Parody photo are popular these days.
This app is for Korean Star photo spoof.
You can be a photographer.
- Dispatch, TV Report, Broadcasting, TV
- News, Exclusive, Scandal, Star, Korean, K Pop
- Photo, Photo news, High definition, High quality, Photo album, Unpublished, Live screen
More from developer
The X Factor
Up All Night
Take Me Home
This Is Us
Back For You
Best Song Ever
Better Than Words
Don't Forget Where You Belong
Gotta Be You
Last First Kiss
Little Black Dress
Little White Lies
Live While We're Young
More Than This
One Way Or Another (Teenage Kicks)
Story of My Life
Tell Me A Lie
Through The Dark
Up All Night
What Makes You Beautiful
You & I
Louis: BooBear, Tommo
Harry: Hazza or Haz
Liam: Daddy Directioner
Zayn: DJ Malik
Louis: Hughy or Chop Suey
About One Direction:
One Direction are an English-Irish pop boy band based in London, consisting of Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson. They signed with Simon Cowell's record label Syco Records after being formed and finishing third in the seventh series of the British televised singing competition The X Factor in 2010. Propelled to international success by the power of social media, One Direction's three albums Up All Night, Take Me Home and Midnight Memories released in 2011, 2012 and 2013 respectively, broke several records, topped the charts of most major markets, and generated hit singles, which include "What Makes You Beautiful" and "Story Of My Life".
Their achievements include two BRIT Awards and four MTV Video Music Awards among many others. According to Nick Gatfield, the chairman and chief executive of Sony Music Entertainment UK, One Direction represented a $50 million business empire by June 2012. They were proclaimed 2012's "Top New Artist" by Billboard. By April 2013, the band had an estimated personal combined wealth of £25 million. After the release of Midnight Memories, One Direction became the first band in Billboard 200 history to have their first three albums debut at no. 1. Additionally, the album was a global success, debuting at #1 on the UK Albums Chart and US Billboard 200 albums chart and becoming the fastest and biggest selling album of 2013 in the UK.
One Direction have supported many charities and foundations, including Alzheimer's Association, Comic Relief, Greenpeace. Mines Advisory Group, Sport Relief and Trekstock.
The Man App may include information from:
Sports, sex & relationships, dating news sources
Elle Men (International)
Esquire For Men
"Four El Magazine"
GO (Guys Only)
Indy Men's Magazine (Defunct)
Man of the World Magazine
Men's Vogue (defunct)
New Man (Christian lifestyle magazine)
Weekly Asahi Geinō