In the NEWS10 app, you will find top local and regional news stories and videos of the day, in addition to national and international news stories, the NEWS10 Storm Tracker Forecast for your area, NEWS10 video on demand, local and regional sports, school closings and delays and more!
NEWS10 airs weekdays 5am, 6am, 12pm, 4pm, 5pm, 5:30pm, 6pm and 11pm. On the weekends NEWS10 is on at 6pm and 11pm.
- Local and Wisconsin state news
- National news
- Live, streaming video
- StormCenter 2 24/7 channel
- Action 2 News video
(WiFi connection strongly recommended. Some phones require you to click the "full screen" arrows icon in the bottom right corner of the video player to work)
- StormCenter 2 forecasts
- Animated radar
- School Closings & Delays
- Sports, Health, Politics, and Entertainment news
- See what others are viewing with Most Popular stories & videos
- Follow WBAY on Facebook and Twitter
- Find things to do with our mobile-friendly Calendar of Events
- Enter to win prizes and earn points from the WBAY Prize Patrol
- Watch Birthday Club videos
- Job postings and more Inside WBAY
Our mobile application includes:
-Latest local news and videos
-Radar and weather forecast maps
-National and international news headlines
-Sports and entertainment
-Live streaming video 24/7
-School closings and delays
-Local events -Programming information
Download your ThisWeek app and get access to:
• The best community news in central Ohio’s suburbs, including the latest information on local governments, education, development, road construction, people, businesses, elections, crime stories and entertainment.
• Breaking news from communities in Delaware, Fairfield, Franklin, Licking and Union counties.
• School closings and delays.
• The best in-depth high school sports coverage in central Ohio, including the award-winning Friday Night Live.
Check LiveDoppler 9 and zoom in to your neighborhood with the first ever mobile interactive radar. The Storm Team forecast is always available, and the app can check your location to give you the forecast wherever you are.
News stories are updated 24/7, so you can see what's happening now in Central New York and get the top national and world stories, all in one app.
Plus, it's the only app with the power of Your Stories. You can get The Real Deal on new scams and read the latest consumer investigations. With updates from OnTheLookout.net, find out when crime is happening in your neighborhood and see cases that police need your help solving.
Send us story ideas, breaking news, or let us know there's something you think we should check out, without having to close the app. You can share photos and videos, too.
When you capture a great snapshot on your phone, send it in. It might get picked as our Picture of the Day and be featured on NewsChannel 9 at 6:00.
Overview of features:
- The latest local headlines, plus news from across the country
- Stories you'll only get from NewsChannel 9: The Real Deal, On The Lookout, and Your Stories
- Interactive Radar, Live Doppler 9, and the latest Storm Team forecast
- A full list of the latest school delays and closings
- Send us Your Photos and Videos
- Receive Alerts for Breaking News, Severe Weather and More
- A live traffic map shows you traffic speeds right now
- Share stories via Email, Text Message, and on Facebook and Twitter
KLTV 7 is providing you the best local news, weather, and sports for the Tyler/Longview area. Features include:
- Breaking news alerts
- Live, local news headlines and stories
- Live radar
- Storm tracking
- And so much more!
Your East Texas News Leader covers Tyler, Longview, Jacksonville, Kilgore, Athens, Mineola, Henderson, Palestine, Mt. Pleasant, Whitehouse and everywhere in between.
Storm Tracker 13 will let you know when severe weather is headed your way and keep you ahead of the storm.
Your subscriptions sync across devices - no need to re-add them for each device, and great peace of mind for anyone who's ever left their phone in the back of a taxi (just saying). Our servers do the fetching and mixing, saving you bandwidth and precious battery life, and syncing in seconds, not minutes. Offline access is child's play too, thanks to our flexible Auto-Downloads feature.
Player FM is free with minimal permissions - no location, contacts, bank balance requested here. Just the basics we need to make your podcasting experience rock.
"Attractive UI...What this new app really brings to the table is the way it presents new content to podcast listeners"
- Android Central
"Searching for new podcasts was a breeze...surprised this app is free."
"Guides you to smart, interesting podcasts based on category, channel, or even specific topics"
• Stream or sync...your choice. It's simple to stream endlessly from online sources just like a radio (think Pandora or Stitcher), and we support syncing so you can play offline, anytime, with plenty of options (download limits, wifi-only, custom folder, etc). Playing is a breeze too - view progress of each show, resume where you left off, and hide completed episodes.
• Polished interface optimised for tablets as well as phones lets you swipe through shows like a magazine. And also a full-featured web app at http://player.fm. Search, browse, play, and manage your subscriptions from any browser.
• Search over 30,000 feeds and add more by URL. OPML works too, so you can import your subscriptions from iTunes, BeyondPod, PocketCasts, etc. It works the other way too - you can easily export to OPML and switch to another app.
• Topics go deep. There's not just a "TV" channel, but dozens of channels dedicated to "Mad Men", "Game of Thrones", etc. Not just "Tech" but "Android", "Gadgets", "Java", and more. Our experts organise sub-genres of sports, arts, technology, language-learning, etc. These aren't static catalogues, but *live* playable channels mixing episodes. Follow topics and individual series (from NPR, BBC, ABC, CBC, etc.)
• Browse full descriptions and share with other apps. See what's new and hit Play Later to keep any episode offline.
• Supports Android Share feature so you can send shows to friends and other apps.
• Dive into the full history of any series, not just your subscriptions; if it's in their feed, you can play it on Player FM.
• Play in the background and control via homescreen and lock-screen player widgets, pull-down notifications. Bluetooth too.
* Mark All Played and multi-selection.
• Always free! No ads, minimal permissions, star up to 50 topics, manage up to 20 subscriptions. Gain more subscriptions by inviting friends (http://player.fm/invites). We're trialling a Gold account with unlimited subscriptions and other benefits.
Recent Play reviews:
★★★★★ "Brilliantly useful, fantastically intuitive, beautiful UI"
★★★★★ "Very full featured... And free to boot! It even syncs across devices!"
★★★★★ "It's a store house of knowledge"
★★★★★ "Programmer gives this app a lot of love and attention and it shows"
★★★★★ "Love the offline function"
★★★★★ "Just got into podcasts and am so glad I found this app."
★★★★★ "There aren't words to describe this app... It is totally perfect"
★★★★★ "Best app on the market"
★★★★★ "Amazing is all I can say"
We love your feedback and respond quickly to every mail, so get in touch at email@example.com if you have any questions or suggestions! Or just to say hi (no really!).
We've adopted the incremental open-source philosophy to "release early and release often". DO NOT install if "beta" software makes you cry or gives you panic attacks.
Like us on Facebook:
NewsHog is the most comprehensive, feature rich, free news aggregator on Google Play. NewsHog gives you the most news on any topic or location of your choice, aggregated via Google News! NewsHog has many advanced features such as summarization, reader mode, text to speech, offline reading and translation that take the Google News experience to the next level. NewsHog is a worthy replacement for Google Currents or the News and Weather app.
NewsHog is a news reader designed for avid news readers who want the latest news on their fingertips. Whether you are sitting down comfortably to read, or on-the-go, or even sleeping, NewsHog is there for you! Designed around the concept of channels (topics) rather than individual sources, NewsHog currently has more than 100 preconfigured channels (top news, business, technology, sports, etc.,) aggregating thousands of sources via Google News.
NewsHog also includes Google News Regional Editions for many countries, custom channels for any keyword, and even local news for any state, city or zip code. NewsHog is optimized for both phones and tablets (especially 7" and 10" tablets like Nexus 7 and Nexus 10), with a list layout for phones and optional grid and tile layouts for tablets, similar to Flipboard and Google Currents.
* 100+ preset channels (tech, business, etc.), aggregated via Google News.
* Read full articles formatted beautifully for the mobile/tablet screen.
* Consume news faster with a 100 word summary of articles.
* Use Text to Speech to listen to news when you are on the go.
* Create custom channels for any keyword (eg. Olympics), or location.
* Get instant access to articles pre-downloaded to save you time.
* Articles are downloaded automatically for offline reading.
* Choose between list, grid and tile layout for 7" plus tablets.
* Choose between four color themes, including a night theme.
* Use Text to Speech Alarm to wake up to the latest news.
* Save articles for reading later within NewsHog or save to Pocket.
* Automatic country detection for Google News regional editions.
* Share to Twitter, Facebook, Google+, email, Blogger, Tumblr, etc.
* Easily change font size in article view by pinching in article view.
* Shake phone/tablet to easily pause/play Text to Speech.
* Easily translate articles via Google Translate service.
* Swipe to easily change channel or read next article.
* Filter out read articles to only see unread articles, mark liked articles.
* Find articles containing any keyword using search option.
* News widget (home and lock screen) for easy access to the latest news.
* Shake device to bypass lockscreen and access NewsHog (optional).
Coming soon: New side drawer UI, ability to add individual sources such as CNN News, BBC, USA Today, etc., Reader mode for custom channels, and more!
 Summarization is in beta and available only for a few US channels currently. It can be disabled via Preferences.
 Full articles in reader mode are not available currently for custom channels. However, website mobilization of custom channels is available.
 Region can also be selected manually from Preferences. Some channels may not have regional editions. Google News Regional editions currently available for USA, UK, India, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, Philippines, Singapore, Ireland, Israel, France, Germany, Netherlands, Spain and Italy.
Note: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for bugs or other feedback instead of commenting on the Market, as we cannot contact you there to resolve your problem.
NewsHog is NOT an official app of Google News and is not affiliated with Google.
Now featuring breaking news alerts so you can stay informed with up-to-the-minute reporting. You can also participate with live on-air questions with the new ‘Viewer Vote’.
You can also customise your news home screen, and view five day weather forecasts. Save stories within the app to read later and share news and videos with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and via email. 7News also invites you to send us photos and video of breaking news in your area.
7News app features:
- Breaking news alerts.
- Participate with live on-air questions with ‘Viewer Vote’.
- The latest news and video from 7NEWS.
- Breaking local news and all your favourite sections, which you can customise.
- Airplay: Stream videos from your iOS device to your TV or Mac
- Save stories and videos for viewing later.
- Get the latest weather updates in your area as well as a five-day forecast, temperature, rainfall and humidity conditions.
- Send in your news tips, pictures and videos
- Meet your local news team.
- Share stories to Facebook, Twitter and email.
- The latest news from our Twitter updates.
7NEWS is available on Android phone and tablet devices.
The app has been completely redesigned for speed and usability. In addition to a number of new features, we hope you find the format allows easier reading and crisp photos and video for a more dynamic experience.
Enjoy live streaming video of 7NEWS newscasts and breaking news in Denver and Colorado,push notifications of breaking news and traffic alerts, accurate 24/7 weather video and forecasts from Mike Nelson to help you plan and prepare for your day.
Be sure to share your news tips, photos, and videos instantly with our 7NEWS team
Please review the app and let us know what you think.
More from developer
The X Factor
Up All Night
Take Me Home
This Is Us
Back For You
Best Song Ever
Better Than Words
Don't Forget Where You Belong
Gotta Be You
Last First Kiss
Little Black Dress
Little White Lies
Live While We're Young
More Than This
One Way Or Another (Teenage Kicks)
Story of My Life
Tell Me A Lie
Through The Dark
Up All Night
What Makes You Beautiful
You & I
Louis: BooBear, Tommo
Harry: Hazza or Haz
Liam: Daddy Directioner
Zayn: DJ Malik
Louis: Hughy or Chop Suey
About One Direction:
One Direction are an English-Irish pop boy band based in London, consisting of Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson. They signed with Simon Cowell's record label Syco Records after being formed and finishing third in the seventh series of the British televised singing competition The X Factor in 2010. Propelled to international success by the power of social media, One Direction's three albums Up All Night, Take Me Home and Midnight Memories released in 2011, 2012 and 2013 respectively, broke several records, topped the charts of most major markets, and generated hit singles, which include "What Makes You Beautiful" and "Story Of My Life".
Their achievements include two BRIT Awards and four MTV Video Music Awards among many others. According to Nick Gatfield, the chairman and chief executive of Sony Music Entertainment UK, One Direction represented a $50 million business empire by June 2012. They were proclaimed 2012's "Top New Artist" by Billboard. By April 2013, the band had an estimated personal combined wealth of £25 million. After the release of Midnight Memories, One Direction became the first band in Billboard 200 history to have their first three albums debut at no. 1. Additionally, the album was a global success, debuting at #1 on the UK Albums Chart and US Billboard 200 albums chart and becoming the fastest and biggest selling album of 2013 in the UK.
One Direction have supported many charities and foundations, including Alzheimer's Association, Comic Relief, Greenpeace. Mines Advisory Group, Sport Relief and Trekstock.
The Man App may include information from:
Sports, sex & relationships, dating news sources
Elle Men (International)
Esquire For Men
"Four El Magazine"
GO (Guys Only)
Indy Men's Magazine (Defunct)
Man of the World Magazine
Men's Vogue (defunct)
New Man (Christian lifestyle magazine)
Weekly Asahi Geinō