· Up to the minute local news
· Current weather conditions, 10 day forecast and radar map
· Captivating full screen video and photo galleries
· The latest national and collegiate sports and scores
· News alerts sent to your device with an option to set a quiet time period
· Business, entertainment and more
More about subscriptions:
- Subscription is 1 month for $12.00 plus applicable taxes
- Subscription automatically continues at the then regular published monthly price unless you cancel your subscription. You will continue to get access for the remainder of your monthly billing cycle and your subscription will not be renewed the following month.
- You can cancel your subscription at any time from your Google Play account settings after purchase
- Not valid with any other offers.
- Excludes advertisements that are designated for home delivery with the print edition.
- Payment will be charged to your Google Play account at confirmation of purchase
- Please contact us at 1-800-790-9565 if you have any problems accessing your subscription
It’s what everyone’s talking about — enjoy the Android app for The Greenville News — Greenville’s leading source for local news and information
More from developer
The X Factor
Up All Night
Take Me Home
This Is Us
Back For You
Best Song Ever
Better Than Words
Don't Forget Where You Belong
Gotta Be You
Last First Kiss
Little Black Dress
Little White Lies
Live While We're Young
More Than This
One Way Or Another (Teenage Kicks)
Story of My Life
Tell Me A Lie
Through The Dark
Up All Night
What Makes You Beautiful
You & I
Louis: BooBear, Tommo
Harry: Hazza or Haz
Liam: Daddy Directioner
Zayn: DJ Malik
Louis: Hughy or Chop Suey
About One Direction:
One Direction are an English-Irish pop boy band based in London, consisting of Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson. They signed with Simon Cowell's record label Syco Records after being formed and finishing third in the seventh series of the British televised singing competition The X Factor in 2010. Propelled to international success by the power of social media, One Direction's three albums Up All Night, Take Me Home and Midnight Memories released in 2011, 2012 and 2013 respectively, broke several records, topped the charts of most major markets, and generated hit singles, which include "What Makes You Beautiful" and "Story Of My Life".
Their achievements include two BRIT Awards and four MTV Video Music Awards among many others. According to Nick Gatfield, the chairman and chief executive of Sony Music Entertainment UK, One Direction represented a $50 million business empire by June 2012. They were proclaimed 2012's "Top New Artist" by Billboard. By April 2013, the band had an estimated personal combined wealth of £25 million. After the release of Midnight Memories, One Direction became the first band in Billboard 200 history to have their first three albums debut at no. 1. Additionally, the album was a global success, debuting at #1 on the UK Albums Chart and US Billboard 200 albums chart and becoming the fastest and biggest selling album of 2013 in the UK.
One Direction have supported many charities and foundations, including Alzheimer's Association, Comic Relief, Greenpeace. Mines Advisory Group, Sport Relief and Trekstock.
The Man App may include information from:
Sports, sex & relationships, dating news sources
Elle Men (International)
Esquire For Men
"Four El Magazine"
GO (Guys Only)
Indy Men's Magazine (Defunct)
Man of the World Magazine
Men's Vogue (defunct)
New Man (Christian lifestyle magazine)
Weekly Asahi Geinō