This app features constantly updated coverage of the St. Louis area from the team at FOX2, including news updates, live streaming newscasts (on many devices), and breaking news updates.
You can even choose which kinds of push notifications you'd like to get from KTVI, and let us know when to not disturb you by setting a 'quiet time'.
Our Interactive Radar brings you a powerful weather tool you can use to track storms, while updated weather forecasts will let you plan ahead to avoid severe weather.
- Stay up-to- date with the local news for St. Louis, MO area
-Current weather conditions, short term and extended forecasts, radar map, health indices, school closings and weather alerts will keep you informed of the conditions at your immediate location
- Never miss out on robust full screen video clips from your favorite local station
- Follow your local and national teams in Sports section with up to the minute scores and special team reports
- Follow latest business news to make accurate business decisions
- Set up your app to receive breaking news alerts on the go with an option to set a quiet time period
- Share news articles and video clips with your Facebook , Twitter or email contacts directly from the app
KSDK 5 is determined to provide the best local content possible in a way that serves the interests and the needs of our viewers and users.
FOX 2 News has the latest udpates from across metro Detroit and around the country. When you're on the go, take FOX 2 News with you. Get live newscasts, interactive radar maps, weather forecasts, traffic updates, local headlines, sports recaps and much more. Plus, it's free!
- Live video of local newscasts
- 7-day forecasts for multiple cities
- Interactive Radar & Futurecast Maps
- Watch video clips on today's latest news, including weather forecasts
- Check local weather temps on-the-go
- Browse traffic incidents
- Scroll through recipe archives
- Read recaps and get insight on Detroit sports
We put a lot of thought into the best collection of sites to include for St. Louis. It's also easy to share an article via email when you find something your friends and family might be interested in.
Current sites included
- St. Louis Post-Dispatch
- St. Louis Business Journal
- St. Louis Beacon
- NBC St. Louis KSDK
- ABC St. Louis KDNL
- CBS St. Louis KMOV
- FOX St. Louis KTVI
- outside.in St. Louis
- St. Louis Magazine
- St. Louis Weather
All the most popular features will be streamed in the most accessible way for your device. Watch the week's programmes with Catch up, find out what's caught the attention of Jon and Krishnan through Snowblog and Gurublog and explore our award-winning domestic and international journalism.
- All the latest top domestic and international news stories, plus the most important news from the worlds of politics, science and technology, business and culture from the Channel 4 News team of correspondents and reporters.
- All the Channel 4 News blogs, including Cathy Newman's FactCheck and new blogs from Alex Thompson, Matt Frei and Michael Crick.
- Catch up - to watch video of the last seven days from the Channel 4 News at 1900 and noon programmes.
You can use Wi-Fi or 3G connectivity to update your App and read articles offline.
Now, when you travel, you can easily access your favorite local content written by the people you know and trust. Your out-of-town relatives can see the photograph of your child that appeared in the St. Louis Thrifty Nickel last week. And, if you move across the county, the country or even across the world, you’ll be able to keep up with your friends and neighbors in our area.
Here’s the best part: It’s free.
There’s no fee to download the app. Consider this our gift to you for years of loyalty and patronage.
- You can see each edition of St. Louis Thrifty Nickel exactly as it appears in print.
- The digital version will look just as it does when you pick up a hard copy. You won’t have to search to locate your favorite sections or columnists. You’ll be able to quickly and easily locate the information you depend on by simply scrolling through the pages.
- You won’t miss any advertisements either. Everything’s there, including inserted sales papers and special notices.
Yes, times are changing in the world of newspapers, and we want to ensure your hometown paper continues to meet your need for highly localized news and information.
Perhaps the publisher of one of the world’s largest newspapers said it best.
“Newspapers cannot be defined by the second word – paper. They’ve got to be defined by the first word – news.”
We agree, and we hope you do, too.
• NBC4 Storm Team’s interactive, million-watt radar at your fingertips
• Personalized maps with special layers and overlays
• Severe weather alerts, color-coded and arranged by severity
• Hourly, daily and 10-day forecasts
• Highest resolution satellite imagery available
• Pinpoint your location via GPS for precise conditions and save favorite locations
• Send weather videos and photos to NBC4 Storm Team while you’re on the go
• Weather stories and videos updated by the NBC4 Storm Team meteorologists and news team
More from developer
The X Factor
Up All Night
Take Me Home
This Is Us
Back For You
Best Song Ever
Better Than Words
Don't Forget Where You Belong
Gotta Be You
Last First Kiss
Little Black Dress
Little White Lies
Live While We're Young
More Than This
One Way Or Another (Teenage Kicks)
Story of My Life
Tell Me A Lie
Through The Dark
Up All Night
What Makes You Beautiful
You & I
Louis: BooBear, Tommo
Harry: Hazza or Haz
Liam: Daddy Directioner
Zayn: DJ Malik
Louis: Hughy or Chop Suey
About One Direction:
One Direction are an English-Irish pop boy band based in London, consisting of Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson. They signed with Simon Cowell's record label Syco Records after being formed and finishing third in the seventh series of the British televised singing competition The X Factor in 2010. Propelled to international success by the power of social media, One Direction's three albums Up All Night, Take Me Home and Midnight Memories released in 2011, 2012 and 2013 respectively, broke several records, topped the charts of most major markets, and generated hit singles, which include "What Makes You Beautiful" and "Story Of My Life".
Their achievements include two BRIT Awards and four MTV Video Music Awards among many others. According to Nick Gatfield, the chairman and chief executive of Sony Music Entertainment UK, One Direction represented a $50 million business empire by June 2012. They were proclaimed 2012's "Top New Artist" by Billboard. By April 2013, the band had an estimated personal combined wealth of £25 million. After the release of Midnight Memories, One Direction became the first band in Billboard 200 history to have their first three albums debut at no. 1. Additionally, the album was a global success, debuting at #1 on the UK Albums Chart and US Billboard 200 albums chart and becoming the fastest and biggest selling album of 2013 in the UK.
One Direction have supported many charities and foundations, including Alzheimer's Association, Comic Relief, Greenpeace. Mines Advisory Group, Sport Relief and Trekstock.