La actualidad diaria del flamenco: noticias, reseñas, entrevistas, vídeos y más contenidos de interés flamenco.
El diario aireflamenco.com está abierto a la participación del público desde hace más de una década, ahora desde la nueva App oficial podrás enviar a la redacción tus propias noticias en forma de texto, fotografía y vídeo. Descarga ya la nueva app, consulta y participa en la actualidad diaria del flamenco desde cualquier lugar, con aireflamenco.com en tu bolsillo.
- Up-to-the-minute news
- Captivating full-screen video and photo galleries
- Breaking news alerts on the go
More about subscriptions:
- Subscription is 1 month for $1.99 plus applicable taxes
- Subscription automatically continues at the then regular published monthly price unless you cancel your subscription. You will continue to get access for the remainder of your monthly billing cycle and your subscription will not be renewed the following month.
- You can cancel your subscription at any time from your Google Play account settings after purchase
- Not valid with any other offers.
- Excludes advertisements that are designated for home delivery with the print edition.
- Payment will be charged to your Google Play account at confirmation of purchase
- Please contact us at 1-800-368-5718 if you have any problems accessing your subscription
Our users are our priority, and we greatly value your feedback. We take every review and suggestion into consideration when designing our Android app. Please reach out to us directly at email@example.com.
THE OFFICIAL MAGAZINE OF THE UNITED STATES AIR FORCE
You don't need to be a pilot, TACP or even enlisted in the Air Force to experience what it's like to be an Airman. Now, you can download the tablet version of Airman magazine for free every month and experience the thrills of flying an F-22 Raptor over the Pacific Ocean or calling in an airstrike in Afghanistan.
Each monthly issue is packed with exciting, in-depth features, photos and multimedia pieces that showcase the outstanding work Air Force members are doing throughout the world. Regular sections include:
•Visuals: Showcasing the Air Force through imagery
•Around the Air Force: A global look at Air Force missions
•Portraits and Profiles: Focusing on Air Force personalities
In addition to Airman magazine, you can find more stories at www.airman.dodlive.mil.
Airman is the official magazine of the U.S. Air Force and is produced by the Defense Media Activity for the Secretary of the Air Force Office of Public Affairs. All photos are U.S. Air Force photos unless otherwise identified. The opinions of contributors are not necessarily those of the Air Force.
Starting in May 2014, there will be two options to access Air Force Magazine via this app: an AFA membership and corresponding login, or, for non-members, the purchase of individual issues. AFA is a non-profit, independent, professional military association promoting public understanding of aerospace power and its pivotal role in national security. To join AFA, visit www.afa.org/AFA/Join.