Stay in touch with Provo, UT wherever you are with the Android edition of the Daily Herald.
You’ll get all the in-depth reporting, analysis and commentary from the Daily Herald, along with interactive photo galleries, videos and more. Enable push notifications and be alerted the minute breaking news is posted.
Save your favorite stories for offline browsing. Share stories, photos and videos with friends by e-mail or connect via e-mail, Facebook or Twitter.
In latest news, you’ll get instant updates on breaking stories. You’ll discover our in-depth political coverage, commentary and our watchdog journalism. Plus you’ll be able to browse and save your works from your favorite columnists.
We’ve added classified ads and a Deals tab where you can quickly access limited time offers with incredible savings.
Our sports section will provide you with the scoops, insights and best coverage around for your favorite local teams.
And, you can get your current weather conditions, hourly and a 7-Day forecast to plan your week.
Have something to say? Share your thoughts by commenting on stories.
All the news from csnchicago.com, chicagotribune.com and yahoo.com at the same time to keep you updated on your team and on all the others!
In this app you will find live scores and schedules (thanks to nba.com). On top of that, chicagobullsofficial channel is providing you a whole video section!
tags: basket, Chicago, Chicago Bulls, Bulls, USA, newspapers, news, journal, sport, NBA
Note that WGN Radio does not own the online or mobile broadcast rights to the Chicago Cubs and cannot provide a stream of their games. Rights are owned by Major League Baseball Advanced Media. Alternate audio is available during the baseball broadcasts.
Find us on Facebook at facebook.com/wgnradio and follow us on Twitter @WGNRadio
-Users may experience issues with live streaming on some versions of Android
關鍵字：頭條日報, 免費報紙, 港聞, 國際新聞, 財經, 地產, 娛樂, 陸羽仁, 專欄作家, 即時新聞, 圖片新聞, 全港No.1, hkheadline, headline, 头条日报, news, 新聞
Newspapers,Sports,Finance,Tech and others.
Hong Kong Newspapers present:
-Asia Times Online
-Asia Times Online [In Chinese]
-Asian Correspondent [In English]
-FutureHandling [In English]
-Hong Kong Commercial Daily
-Hong Kong Economic Journal
-Hong Kong Herald [In English]
-International Herald Tribune [In English]
-Ming Pao Daily News
-Oriental Daily News
-Sing Pao Daily News
-South China Morning Post [In English]
-The Standard [In English]
-Tai Kung Pao
-Wen Wei Po
and many more!!!
Others Features include:
- Puzzles games. You can play this simple puzzle games when you're tired of reading newspaper
- Camera function. You can use this camera function in tab 2 to snap those importance news and store in your phone.
Install this Free Hong Kong newspaper now.
DISCLAIMER: We do not edit or modify the content from the respective sources, we just redirect to the partners source link.
- Up to the minute local news
- Current weather conditions, short term and extended forecasts, radar map, allergy, pollen and weather alerts
- Captivating full screen video and photo galleries
- The latest national and collegiate sports and scores
- Packers, Badgers, Sports, Life, Entertainment, Life, Technology and Business news with Opinion
- News alerts sent to your device with an option to set a quiet time period
- Share news, photos and video via Facebook, Twitter or email
The Wausau Daily Herald is Wausau’s leading source for local news and information.
Your subscriptions sync across devices - no need to re-add them for each device, and great peace of mind for anyone who's ever left their phone in the back of a cab. Our servers fetch and mix, saving you bandwidth and precious battery life. Syncing tales seconds, not minutes. Offline access is child's play too, it "just works" by default.
Player FM's free forever with minimal permissions.
"Attractive UI...What this new app really brings to the table is the way it presents new content to podcast listeners"
- Android Central
"Searching for new podcasts was a breeze...surprised this app is free."
"Guides you to smart, interesting podcasts based on category, channel, or even specific topics"
• Stream or sync...your choice. It's simple to stream endlessly from online sources just like a radio (think Pandora or Stitcher), and we support syncing so you can play offline, anytime, with plenty of options (download limits, wifi-only, custom folder, etc). Playing is a breeze too - view progress of each show, resume where you left off, and hide completed episodes.
• Polished interface optimised for tablets as well as phones lets you swipe through shows like a magazine. And also a full-featured web app at http://player.fm. Search, browse, play, and manage your subscriptions from any browser.
• Search over 30,000 feeds and add more by URL. OPML works too, so you can import your subscriptions from iTunes, BeyondPod, PocketCasts, etc. It works the other way too - you can easily export to OPML and switch to another app.
• Topics go deep. There's not just a "TV" channel, but dozens of channels dedicated to "Mad Men", "Game of Thrones", etc. Not just "Tech" but "Android", "Gadgets", "Java", and more. Our experts organise sub-genres of sports, arts, technology, language-learning, etc. These aren't static catalogues, but *live* playable channels mixing episodes. Follow topics and individual series (from NPR, BBC, ABC, CBC, etc.)
• Browse full descriptions and share with other apps. See what's new and hit Play Later to keep any episode offline.
• Supports Android Share feature so you can send shows to friends and other apps.
• Dive into the full history of any series, not just your subscriptions; if it's in their feed, you can play it on Player FM.
• Play in the background and control via homescreen and lock-screen player widgets, pull-down notifications. Bluetooth too.
* Mark All Played and multi-selection.
* Built-in speed control (in beta - try it in our G+ community at https://pioneers.player.fm)
• Always free! No ads, minimal permissions, star up to 50 topics, manage up to 20 subscriptions. Gain more subscriptions by inviting friends (http://player.fm/invites). We're trialling a Gold account with unlimited subscriptions and other benefits.
* Episode + Play Later sync
We love your feedback and respond quickly to every mail, so get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or suggestions! Or just to say hi (no really!).
More from developer
The X Factor
Up All Night
Take Me Home
This Is Us
Back For You
Best Song Ever
Better Than Words
Don't Forget Where You Belong
Gotta Be You
Last First Kiss
Little Black Dress
Little White Lies
Live While We're Young
More Than This
One Way Or Another (Teenage Kicks)
Story of My Life
Tell Me A Lie
Through The Dark
Up All Night
What Makes You Beautiful
You & I
Louis: BooBear, Tommo
Harry: Hazza or Haz
Liam: Daddy Directioner
Zayn: DJ Malik
Louis: Hughy or Chop Suey
About One Direction:
One Direction are an English-Irish pop boy band based in London, consisting of Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson. They signed with Simon Cowell's record label Syco Records after being formed and finishing third in the seventh series of the British televised singing competition The X Factor in 2010. Propelled to international success by the power of social media, One Direction's three albums Up All Night, Take Me Home and Midnight Memories released in 2011, 2012 and 2013 respectively, broke several records, topped the charts of most major markets, and generated hit singles, which include "What Makes You Beautiful" and "Story Of My Life".
Their achievements include two BRIT Awards and four MTV Video Music Awards among many others. According to Nick Gatfield, the chairman and chief executive of Sony Music Entertainment UK, One Direction represented a $50 million business empire by June 2012. They were proclaimed 2012's "Top New Artist" by Billboard. By April 2013, the band had an estimated personal combined wealth of £25 million. After the release of Midnight Memories, One Direction became the first band in Billboard 200 history to have their first three albums debut at no. 1. Additionally, the album was a global success, debuting at #1 on the UK Albums Chart and US Billboard 200 albums chart and becoming the fastest and biggest selling album of 2013 in the UK.
One Direction have supported many charities and foundations, including Alzheimer's Association, Comic Relief, Greenpeace. Mines Advisory Group, Sport Relief and Trekstock.