KMTV 3 News Now keeps you safe, informed and connected, to help you manage your busy life, including up-to-the minute weather, breaking news, and alerts throughout the day.
When you open our app, you’ll know what’s going on right now and what’s important to Omaha so you can get up to the minute information on school closings during severe weather and the latest traffic conditions for your daily commute.
We've improved the experience with an intuitive layout and simplified navigation. News, weather and video are just a tap away.
You’ll be able to watch Craig Nigrilli, Jennifer Griswold, Meteorologists Jennifer Zeppelin and Ryan McPike live every day.
Our favorite feature is the weather section. Not only do we deliver hourly and daily forecasts, we give you the most updated severe weather information in an instant.
With Omaha Sport Insider, the KMTV team brings you all the Huskers, Creighton, University of Nebraska sports information you need.
•Breaking news alerts and stories
•Brand new weather section, with hourly and daily forecasts
•Lightning fast weather radar
•Live streaming video
•Fast and easy to use
•We are excited to offer an ad-free experience for purchase within the app for $0.99/month. The subscription removes all in-app ads, including pre-roll video. Linked content loaded in a web-view is not included. The subscription will auto-renew monthly. Thanks for supporting local journalism!
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
We're committed to continually improving our user experience, so please let us know how we're doing by leaving a review in the App Store.