- Breaking news push notifications.
- Watch live streaming breaking news when it happens.
- Submit breaking news, news tips and email your news photos and videos right to our newsroom and it could be featured on air.
- Follow latest sports news from the University of Louisville Cardinals, University of Kentucky Wildcats, Indiana University Hoosiers, Louisville Bats and more teams.
- Comment on stories that matter to you and share stories with email or on your social media pages.
- Check out current weather conditions, hourly and 7 day forecasts wherever you might be.
- Our interactive radar lets you zoom in and out to street level and watch storms as they approach. Move the map around to see more weather activity like snow, lightning, and major storms.
- See weather alerts, school and business closings and watch daily videocasts from your favorite meteorologist.
• Highly responsive interactive map optimized for 3G and WiFi performance
• Vertical and horizontal map display with looping
• NOWrad, the gold standard for radar in the weather industry
• Highest resolution satellite cloud imagery available
• Exclusive patent pending Road Weather Index
• Color coded weather alerts arranged by severity
• Fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
• Integrated compass overlay
• Most accurate 10 day forecasts with both daily and hourly detail
• Ability to easily save your favorite locations
• Full featured and user tested
• Weather Widget for unlock page
• Earthquake Plotting
• Storm Track Plotting
• Tropical Track Plotting
• Status bar alert acknowledgement
• Alerts over map on/off switch in settings
• Additional Small Widget
• Widget Configuration (Daily or Hourly view)
• Watch/Warning (Alert) boxes on map.
• Spanish language support; NOTE: Language used in the app will reflect the overall language being used for the device
• Ability to acknowledge Alerts from within the app
• Audio, LED, and vibrate for Alert Notifications
• Feature tips to help users more fully take advantage of app features
• User controllable alerts - Allow the selection of all alerts or just critical alerts
• Single activity scrolling menu
Keywords: WDRB Weather forecast,Louisville forecast,Kentuckiana forecast,Marc Weinberg,Jude Redfield,Jeremy Kappel,Rick DeLuca,severe weather,weather outlook
• Up to the minute local news
• Current weather conditions, 10 day forecast and radar map
• Captivating full screen video and photo galleries
• The latest national and collegiate sports and scores
• News alerts sent to your device with an option to set a quiet time period
• Business, entertainment and more
More about subscriptions:
- Subscription is 1 month for $9.99 plus applicable taxes
- Subscription automatically continues at the then regular published monthly price unless you cancel your subscription. You will continue to get access for the remainder of your monthly billing cycle and your subscription will not be renewed the following month.
- You can cancel your subscription at any time from your Google Play account settings after purchase
- Not valid with any other offers.
- Excludes advertisements that are designated for home delivery with the print edition.
- Payment will be charged to your Google Play account at confirmation of purchase
- Please contact us at 1-800-866-2211 if you have any problems accessing your subscription
It’s what everyone’s talking about — enjoy the Android app for The Courier-Journal — Louisville’s leading source for local news and information
- Local, Regional and National coverage.
- Real-time breaking news alerts so you can follow stories as they happen.
- Deep weather forecast information.
- Contribute your stories, images and video to WAVE by uploading directly from your mobile device.
- Side menu tray navigation for quick access to the news you need.
- Live Streaming support on 4.x devices (Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean)
- Universal app for phone and tablet devices (tablets include multi-pane reading).
NBC affiliate also serving New Albany, Jeffersonville, Clarksville, Corydon, Sellersburg and Madison, IN along with Elizabethtown, Shepardsville, Taylorsville, Shelbyville and Carrolton, KY.
- News: Latest news from the Boston Herald, NFL.com, Patriots.com, and PatsFans.com
- Twitter: Tweets from nepatriotsdraft, patriotsinsider, patriotfan, and patriots
- Community: The reddit Patriot community displayed in a nice fashion
More from developer
The X Factor
Up All Night
Take Me Home
This Is Us
Back For You
Best Song Ever
Better Than Words
Don't Forget Where You Belong
Gotta Be You
Last First Kiss
Little Black Dress
Little White Lies
Live While We're Young
More Than This
One Way Or Another (Teenage Kicks)
Story of My Life
Tell Me A Lie
Through The Dark
Up All Night
What Makes You Beautiful
You & I
Louis: BooBear, Tommo
Harry: Hazza or Haz
Liam: Daddy Directioner
Zayn: DJ Malik
Louis: Hughy or Chop Suey
About One Direction:
One Direction are an English-Irish pop boy band based in London, consisting of Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson. They signed with Simon Cowell's record label Syco Records after being formed and finishing third in the seventh series of the British televised singing competition The X Factor in 2010. Propelled to international success by the power of social media, One Direction's three albums Up All Night, Take Me Home and Midnight Memories released in 2011, 2012 and 2013 respectively, broke several records, topped the charts of most major markets, and generated hit singles, which include "What Makes You Beautiful" and "Story Of My Life".
Their achievements include two BRIT Awards and four MTV Video Music Awards among many others. According to Nick Gatfield, the chairman and chief executive of Sony Music Entertainment UK, One Direction represented a $50 million business empire by June 2012. They were proclaimed 2012's "Top New Artist" by Billboard. By April 2013, the band had an estimated personal combined wealth of £25 million. After the release of Midnight Memories, One Direction became the first band in Billboard 200 history to have their first three albums debut at no. 1. Additionally, the album was a global success, debuting at #1 on the UK Albums Chart and US Billboard 200 albums chart and becoming the fastest and biggest selling album of 2013 in the UK.
One Direction have supported many charities and foundations, including Alzheimer's Association, Comic Relief, Greenpeace. Mines Advisory Group, Sport Relief and Trekstock.
The Man App may include information from:
Sports, sex & relationships, dating news sources
Elle Men (International)
Esquire For Men
"Four El Magazine"
GO (Guys Only)
Indy Men's Magazine (Defunct)
Man of the World Magazine
Men's Vogue (defunct)
New Man (Christian lifestyle magazine)
Weekly Asahi Geinō