The e-Edition is free for home delivery subscribers.
The e-Edition is delivered to your device daily.
To turn on automatic downloading of new editions: Go to Settings: “Auto Delivery” or click on “Store” select the current edition and check “Automatically deliver new issues.”
• Follow top stories and breaking news — local, national, sports, politics, entertainment, business and more
• Get more video and browse more photos — or share your own photos or video with us
• Access the latest weather and traffic reports
• Sign up for push alerts for the latest headlines or share the news with your friends via e-mail, Facebook or Twitter
VIDEO : Live stream 7News newscasts and breaking news, watch the latest forecast from the 7Weather team, and play hundreds of news videos.
SHARE : Send in your videos and photos with our “Send it to 7” feature and see some of them on air. You can also tip us off to a story you think we should be covering.
WEATHER : Track storms live with our interactive radar and view a list of the latest closing and delays. Check out current weather conditions, your 7-Day forecast, special weather maps, and blogs from Pete Bouchard, Jeremy Reiner and Chris Lambert.
Download our 7News app today so you can get caught up whenever you want, wherever you are.
• The ePaper is free for Boston Globe print or digital subscribers. Simply sign-in using your BostonGlobe.com account. In-app purchases through Google Play are not currently available.
• The ePaper is delivered to your device by 5:30 a.m. daily.
• To turn on automatic downloading of new editions: Go to Settings:Auto Delivery" or click on "Store" select the current edition and check "Automatically deliver all new issues."
• Read stories on the 'printed' page or via text view.
• Web links and phone numbers are clickable in articles and advertisements.
• Recent back issues are available for downloading.
Disclaimer: This app uses publicly available RSS feeds from ABC - WCVB, Boston.com, Metro and Boston Herald. We are not affiliated with ABC - WCVB, Boston.com, Metro and Boston Herald.
The news sources include: WCVB, Boston Herald, Boston Phoenix, Boston Globe, Boston Irish Reporter, Improper Boston, DigBoston, Boston Business Journal.
TNRS = TallSnail News Reader
The application can be customized.
More from developer
The X Factor
Up All Night
Take Me Home
This Is Us
Back For You
Best Song Ever
Better Than Words
Don't Forget Where You Belong
Gotta Be You
Last First Kiss
Little Black Dress
Little White Lies
Live While We're Young
More Than This
One Way Or Another (Teenage Kicks)
Story of My Life
Tell Me A Lie
Through The Dark
Up All Night
What Makes You Beautiful
You & I
Louis: BooBear, Tommo
Harry: Hazza or Haz
Liam: Daddy Directioner
Zayn: DJ Malik
Louis: Hughy or Chop Suey
About One Direction:
One Direction are an English-Irish pop boy band based in London, consisting of Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson. They signed with Simon Cowell's record label Syco Records after being formed and finishing third in the seventh series of the British televised singing competition The X Factor in 2010. Propelled to international success by the power of social media, One Direction's three albums Up All Night, Take Me Home and Midnight Memories released in 2011, 2012 and 2013 respectively, broke several records, topped the charts of most major markets, and generated hit singles, which include "What Makes You Beautiful" and "Story Of My Life".
Their achievements include two BRIT Awards and four MTV Video Music Awards among many others. According to Nick Gatfield, the chairman and chief executive of Sony Music Entertainment UK, One Direction represented a $50 million business empire by June 2012. They were proclaimed 2012's "Top New Artist" by Billboard. By April 2013, the band had an estimated personal combined wealth of £25 million. After the release of Midnight Memories, One Direction became the first band in Billboard 200 history to have their first three albums debut at no. 1. Additionally, the album was a global success, debuting at #1 on the UK Albums Chart and US Billboard 200 albums chart and becoming the fastest and biggest selling album of 2013 in the UK.
One Direction have supported many charities and foundations, including Alzheimer's Association, Comic Relief, Greenpeace. Mines Advisory Group, Sport Relief and Trekstock.