• The ePaper is free for Boston Globe print or digital subscribers. Simply sign-in using your BostonGlobe.com account. In-app purchases through Google Play are not currently available.
• The ePaper is delivered to your device by 5:30 a.m. daily.
• To turn on automatic downloading of new editions: Go to Settings:Auto Delivery" or click on "Store" select the current edition and check "Automatically deliver all new issues."
• Read stories on the 'printed' page or via text view.
• Web links and phone numbers are clickable in articles and advertisements.
• Recent back issues are available for downloading.
The e-Edition is free for home delivery subscribers.
The e-Edition is delivered to your device daily.
To turn on automatic downloading of new editions: Go to Settings: “Auto Delivery” or click on “Store” select the current edition and check “Automatically deliver new issues.”
• Follow top stories and breaking news — local, national, sports, politics, entertainment, business and more
• Get more video and browse more photos — or share your own photos or video with us
• Access the latest weather and traffic reports
• Sign up for push alerts for the latest headlines or share the news with your friends via e-mail, Facebook or Twitter
VIDEO : Live stream 7News newscasts and breaking news, watch the latest forecast from the 7Weather team, and play hundreds of news videos.
SHARE : Send in your videos and photos with our “Send it to 7” feature and see some of them on air. You can also tip us off to a story you think we should be covering.
WEATHER : Track storms live with our interactive radar and view a list of the latest closing and delays. Check out current weather conditions, your 7-Day forecast, special weather maps, and blogs from Pete Bouchard, Jeremy Reiner and Chris Lambert.
Download our 7News app today so you can get caught up whenever you want, wherever you are.
Choose from 24 Major U.S. Locations
Live-Stream Audio and Watch Video Broadcasts
Wake Up to Your Favorite Radio Stations
Receive Special Offers and Deals in Your Area
This is the official mobile app for the network of CBS Local brands including: CBS Atlanta, CBS Baltimore, CBS Boston, CBS Charlotte, CBS Chicago, CBS Cleveland, CBS Connecticut, CBS Denver, CBS Detroit, CBS DFW, CBS Houston, CBS Las Vegas, CBS Los Angeles, CBS Miami, CBS Minnesota, CBS New York, CBS Philly, CBS Pittsburgh, CBS Sacramento, CBS San Francisco, CBS Seattle, CBS St. Louis, CBS Tampa, CBS Washington, CBS 2, WCBS, 1010 WINS, WFAN Sports Radio, WBZ, 98.5 The Sports Hub, CBS 3, KYW, WIP, 670 The Score, WBBM, KNX, KCAL, WCCO, 97.1 The Ticket, KDKA, CBS 11, 105.3 The Fan, CBS 4, KPIX, WNEW and more!
The Boston Globe Customer Service (BGCS) mobile app is a replica of the customer service available by phone, but gives you control and freedom to get the support you need on your time, without having to place a call:
• Request home delivery vacation stop and restart
• Report a missing/late paper or paper issues
• Start, stop and resume an agent chat ANYTIME without repeating yourself
• Check your account
• Discuss other issues with an agent with text, voice note, and picture chat options
With the BGCS app, there’s never any hold time. Most subscription issues can be completed by you, with a few self-service clicks in the app. If you need to chat with an agent, just enter your request and hit send, and go about your day. When an agent is available or has addressed your issue, you will receive a notification on your phone (like a text alert) and can start back up exactly from where you left off when you are ready. No hold times, because your time is very important!
With The Boston Globe and the BGCS mobile app, you don’t have to wait around. We have your request and it doesn’t stop when you close out the app. We’re working behind the scenes on your behalf.
The BGCS app is free to Boston Globe home delivery and digital subscribers. Account information is required to set up your account profile and log in to begin using the app. Once your account information is entered, it can be saved for convenience.
All chat history activity is stored for your reference. You can click on a past chat and restart it anytime, even if you didn’t complete the activity the first time. If you need to chat with a customer service agent, the agent will see the same history to quickly get up to speed on your service request to resolve your issue.
Boston Globe customer service agents are available for chat Monday-Sunday 8am-5pm ET, and will respond to your request as soon as they are online.
For app technical support download issues or questions, contact Mytime_BG_GooglePlay@contactsolutions.com.
The following Android OS are compatible: Gingerbread, Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean, KitKat
© 2014 The Globe Newspaper Co. My:Time™ is a trademark of Contact Solutions LLC
With our Boston local news app, you can:
- Be alerted to breaking local news with push notifications.
- Watch live streaming breaking news when it happens and get live updates from our reporters.
- Submit breaking news, news tips or email your news photos and videos right to our newsroom and it could be featured on air.
- Comment on local news stories that matter to you and share stories with email or on your social media pages.
- Check out current Boston weather conditions, hourly and 7 day forecasts wherever you might be.
- Our interactive radar lets you zoom in and out to street level and watch storms as they approach. Move the map around to see major weather activity.
- See weather alerts and updates, watch videocasts from your favorite meteorologists and more.
No matter where you are in the Boston local area, you can stay up to date on the latest news and weather information with the WCVB NewsCenter 5 app.
The Yahoo App for Android brings you the latest headline news, stories, and original content!
- All your news in one place with 12 categories, from Business, to Finance, to Politics and so much more
- Save time by honing in on your favorite topics with a personalized news feed
- Always stay up to date with breaking news notifications
- Go beyond just the headlines with local news and weather so you’re always in the know
- Show your friends how much you know by sharing stories, videos, and photos
- Article summaries let you browse before reading the full article
- Beautiful visual cards that display images and videos help you see the story
- Sign in to manage and save your news preferences
- Select the stories you want to see more or less of at bottom of each article
- Swipe left or right to navigate between stories in full screen view
- Tap the Yahoo logo to instantly see all the news categories
- Save stories to read later. Access them in Main Menu > My Saves
What people are saying
“The app's personalization strategy, which combines editorial curation with machine learning, are drawing users back…” - Casey Newton, The Verge
Tell us what you think
We are committed to building the best mobile experiences and would love to hear your feedback
Let us know your thoughts here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/202867
Arriyadiyah daily articles are at your finger tips. Content is split into meaningful sections, allowing you to quickly locate your favorite news.
You are also able to save articles of interest for later retrieval (bookmarking facility), as well as perform a search across all the sections presented to you.
Even more, you will be able to browse today's newspaper pages and those of earlier editions.
The above features are only a subset of what the app has to offer. Other features you'll surely welcome are:
* Ability to read stories in Arabic, even on devices that don't support Arabic.
* Offline browsing: items are automatically cached on your device, allowing you to browse them later even when your device's connectivity is disrupted
* Sharing articles across social media, e.g. Twitter and Facebook, as well as via traditional email
* Control over which sections to display and which to hide
* Ability to extend your search beyond keywords to authors and subjects
* Ability to stream some of the latest videos, which are carefully adapted to your device and bandwidth.
CNN connects you to the world -- wherever you are.
The redesigned CNN App for Android has been rebuilt and redesigned for use on both your phone and tablet.
Stay informed with the latest headlines and original stories from around the globe. Follow up-to-the-minute reporting with breaking news alerts and live video. Share stories and videos and comment on top stories.
•Get breaking news alerts and follow stories as they develop.
•Go beyond the surface with international, politics, opinion, tech and entertainment stories and more.
•Watch video clips and coverage of live events as they unfold. View your favorite CNN shows live (as available, check with your cable, satellite or telecommunications provider).
•Contribute a story or opinion to CNN iReport by uploading photos and video directly from your app. Follow other iReporters and see stories from their points of view.
•Access your local weather information, including current and extended forecasts.
•Browse photo galleries related to today’s news.
•Sync your Samsung Galaxy Gear to your CNN app and receive breaking news and top stories on your wearable device (available on select Android phones).
The CNN App may ask your permission to access certain functions on your device such as location, network connection, camera and social media accounts. Doing so can enhance some features of your app such as weather forecasts, iReport submissions and ability to share stories with your social networks. The CNN App may also ask your permission for “phone calls” to allow you to call CNN regarding story ideas or general feedback. CNN respects your privacy and would never misuse your personal information.
Have questions or feedback on the CNN App? E-mail us at Android@cnn.com. We are always looking for suggestions on how to provide the best experience possible for you.
This is a very powerful and direct way to get news from several web sources in just one place and with just one click.
This is Beta and this is free: Please be kind on your comments as we know that these days is very common to judge content just by appearence. This was not designed to be just pretty but will save you time a lot of time.
I also have other applications for different news categories. Search for NewsAbout and check them out. It is all free!
Enjoy it! (and click on the adds, for God sake! It makes me smile :) )
Fournisseur Officiel d’adrénaline depuis 1962.
Magazine de passion, Sport Auto transmet l’émotion que suscitent les voitures d’exception.
Plus ergonomique, plus complète et plus simple d’utilisation, vous pourrez retrouver tout le contenu de sportauto.fr avec des actualités automobile et sport auto tous les jours, des diaporamas des plus belles voitures, des vidéos… et vous pourrez même coter votre voiture d’occasion ou encore connaître le tarif d’un véhicule qui vous intéresse.
Plus participatif également avec l’option de publier vos clichés auto les plus insolites sur le blog reporter.
Plus ludique avec des quiz qui vous permettront de tester vos connaissances automobiles.
Alors plus une minute à perdre, téléchargez votre application gratuite sportauto.fr !
Si vous rencontrez des difficultés à visionner nos vidéos avec le lecteur video préembarqué sur votre téléphone, nous vous conseillons de télécharger le lecteur video gratuit "MX Video player" disponible sur Play Store.
New England Patriots, NFL - National Football League! All the news from all newspapers providing RSS at the same time to keep you updated on your team and on all the others!
In this app you will find live scores and schedules. On top of that, the app is providing you a whole video section!
We dig deep to find news, not just from the big guys, but also from independent Patriots fan blogs that offer interesting tidbits and perspectives that you won't find elsewhere, making this truly a "must-have" app for all New England Patriots fans.
We're always on the lookout for new content sources to integrate! If you know of a website or blog that contains content relevant to New England Patriots fans, send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll hook it up, pronto!
Note: out of respect for the New England Patriots trademark, the actual app name is "News Valet - PATS Channel". This is how it will appear on your device.
• Quickly and easily browse news items from all sources in a unified stream -- much more convenient than jumping around to different sources
• View individual news items in a "skim" view that gives an overview of the story, or access the full web content from the original source
• Looks great on both phones and tablets, thanks to layouts that are optimized for different sized screens
• New sources are added all the time, thanks to user suggestions - no app update needed!
Legal stuff: this is an independent application having no official relationship with the NFL or the New England Patriots, nor with any of the content providers accessed through it, each of whom retains all rights to their respective content and trademarks.
Get the latest local news, traffic conditions, weather report and more wherever you go with the Boston Herald's news application. It makes viewing and sharing the news easy. With a few clicks, you can share any story, column or blog post with family and friends by e-mail, text message, Twitter and Facebook.
Want to find the latest columns by Howie Carr, Margery Eagan, Peter Gelzinis, Joe Fitzgerald, Kimberly Atkins, Holly Robichaud and Michael Graham? What's the latest on the local sports teams? Wondering which celebrity is under the watchful gaze of the Inside Track? There's now an app for all that.
Whether it's severe weather, breaking news, business updates or entertainment coverage, the Boston Herald application keeps you in-the-know while you're on-the-go.