iResort App was born out of years of travel dreaming of what WE want when we explore, and as locals creating that for you here through iResort App in Summit County, Colorado including Arapahoe Basin, Breckenridge, Keystone, Loveland, Copper Mountain, Frisco, Dillon, and Silverthorne.
iResortApp a small business supporting small business. Our motto is “Main Street not Wall Street” and iResort App recommends places that make our resorts UNIQUE – locally owned, locally sourced and local people bringing you their awesome take on what it means to live and play in the mountains.
iResort App will become your essential guide, where you’ll find:
- Places to stay from hotels to condos and exclusive iResortApp specials
- Places to dine from pizza joints to foodie heavens
- Places to shop from ski gear to groceries
- Places to rock from iResort App recommended après’ ski to live music
- Places to train from hot yoga to rec centers
- Places to pamper yourself from nail salons to massage
- Ways to trek from shuttles to air travel
- Services from medical to wedding planning
- iResort App reviews from those who have been there (add yours!)
- Weather from right now to next week
- Blogs from iResort App contributors with altitude tips to getting the kids ready for ski school
- iResortApp Deals to save you bucks on ski rentals to dinners
- Events from live music to family friendly
- Local’s Picks to learn our secret favorites of iResortApp users
- Alerts from traffic snarls to snow totals
- Webcams from mountain to town to highway
- Local’s Only deals exclusive to local’s and iResortApp insiders
- Social media with awesome photos and videos on Pinterest, Instagram and You Tube and up-to-the-minute happenings through Twitter and Facebook (follow iResort App!)
Come on in and let us know what else you’d like to have here. We have a long list of additions planned, and are set to expand to more iResort App resorts soon . . .
Our community has a distinctive flavor that is evident even in our cuisine. Nearby residents can choose from Italian, German, Chinese, Mexican, Greek, Oriental and American. Restaurants range from fast-food providers to full service dining facilities and plenty of “mom and pop” specialty restaurants.
The Metrocom sports one of the largest shopping centers in the area, The Forum with a variety of stores and restaurants. All Metrocom cities boast many fine establishments and a range of unique shops and boutiques filled with gifts and collectibles. There are novelty stores, beauty shops, flower shops and automotive shops to name but a few.
The Metrocom offers a rich blend of neighborhoods and “good ole Texas” hometowns. Single family homes abound in the area and there is also an abundance of apartment complexes situated in all the Metrocom cities. Whether you want to build the home of your dreams, or live in a previously owned home, you need only look to the Metrocom to fulfill your needs. The Metrocom is truly a great place to both raise a family and encourage business growth and prosperity. Whether you are looking for a place to raise the family or to locate a news business, you will find an exciting environment full of warm and inviting people.
The Tri-County has it all in terms of retail, restaurants, businesses, parks, sports, recreational opportunities, educational excellence Pre K through college, and excellent and affordable accommodations. Northeast Lakeview College is the newest edition to the education segment of the area. It is the newest college of its kind in the country and is a true community college offering courses to students and people in the community as well.
The Tri-County Chamber provides the key link for the business community as it helps blend the three ingredients: cities, individuals and businesses; a winning combination anywhere. Each Tri-County city has its own variety of recreational facilities including parks, walking and biking trails. For those with a passion for golf, the Tri-County offers a variety of challenging layouts sure to meet your needs. Olympia Hills Golf and Conference Center in Universal City is a municipal course boasting some of the most challenging holes in the entire San Antonio area. It is rated as one of the toughest courses in the area. Woodlake Golf Course near Converse hosted the Texas Open for several years. Northcliffe Golf Club in Schertz is right up IH-35 and The Bandit is a great layout in nearby New Braunfels. The new TPC Oaks Course in only ten minutes away from the Tri-County. The cities of Live Oak and Universal City also sport Disc Golf courses for those so inclined.
San Antonio with its many attractions is only 15 minutes away. And, if horse racing is what you want, you need only to look at Retama Park in Selma. At Natural Bridge Caverns near Garden Ridge, you can discover incredible underground chambers filled with spectacular formations.
Experience millions of years of nature in one afternoon enjoying a vast and beautiful underworld where time and nature collided to create the breathtaking majestic and natural phenomenon. Organizations in each Tri-County city conduct many youth sports programs from soccer to football and baseball in their parks. The Tri-County has it all…Come experience the area, you will be glad you did.