DocCharge - Be productive again!
Security beyond HIPAA, Practice analytic, Mobile charge capture, HIPAA compliant messaging, and Desktop Portal for billers.
DocCharge is a subscription based services and new users register for 30 day FREE trial through DocCharge.com prior to accessing mobile app
DocCharge is designed by a physician for fellow physicians, residents/fellows, mid-level providers to make them more productive. Practice Administrator and billing companies find the application very time-saving service.
• Save time 30-60 minutes per day. That’s the equivalent value of $52,000
• Avoid errors & eliminate denials: Provides legible and accurate coding and charges and face sheets (value $36,000/year).
• Track missing charges: Track daily charges in a single screen and “Missed Charges” feature allows billers find missing charges easily (value $25,000/year).
• Reduce A/R days: Billers get charges real-time instead of average submission time of 7 days(25% reduction)
PRACTICE ANALYTIC: Real-time revenue data at your fingertips
• Total RVU and charges (Medicare allowable).
• Total patient encounter.
• Most common ICD and CPT codes for easy charge entry
CHARGE CAPTURE: Enter 20 patients in 5-10 minutes
• Hospital rounding list in a single screen for individual physician or the group
• Get new patient in your list by accepting assignment or scanning patient label
• Enter daily charges in 10 minutes or less, using HOT CPT code or favorite feature.
ICD & CPT CODE: ICD and CPT code made easy
• Search and favorite ICD 10 and CPT Codes.
• HOT CPT codes for easy charge entry.
• CPT-ICD Combo to avoid denials of surgery or procedures codes.
CARE COORDINATION: Share & review patient information easy way
• Review and share patient sign-outs in a secured HIPAA compliant manner via app, text, or email.
• To Do or Follow-up List: reminder to yourself or sign-out to a colleague.
• Images: Allows scanning of documents e.g. face-sheet, or reports and sync for later review
COMMUNICATION: HIPAA compliant messaging with staff and biller
• Respond to hospital calls quickly
• New patient info entry is automated, avoid data entry
• Review billing query sent by billing staff
• Dashboard for practice analytics showing all revenue and productivity data
• Charge entry and messaging interface for physicians and staff.
• Biller’s interface for reviewing charges, missing charges and face-sheets.
• Mobile technology using latest standards in user experience, security and encryption.
• Data transported over secure TLS connection using AES-256 symmetric-key encryption algorithm.
• Multi-location, redundant back-ups and disaster recovery plan
• Touch ID enabled.