This is the patient/doctor facing app.
Get this turnkey Uber for Doctors from us and start or resell it to your nearby Hospital services.
Serve the patient of your doctor business like never before!
* One Click to request a doctor to come to your aid, no need of redundant phone calls to notify people of your location
* Amazing admin panel to control the user request, collect money, add/delete doctors (Think freelance doctors)
* One Click by the doctor to accept job and get exact details on map to go and serve patient
These diseases you can treat using easily available things at home like aamla,grapes,lemon,ginger etc.
And this is what Doctor_at_home do. Best Home Remedies for you is just one click away.
This application contains home remedies with picture of remedy.
Download the application and know more about this Homely Doctor.
NOTE-Please NOTE THAT IT IS NOT INTENDED TO BE USED AS THE PRIMARY SOURCE FOR CURE OF ANY DISEASE.TRY ON YOUR OWN RISK.App developer will not be responsible for anything.
HealthcareMagic is the world leader in connecting users and doctors across the world. It is used by employees of top organizations like Akamai, Airbus, BMW, Lenovo, McAfee, SAP, Vodafone and many more across the globe. We now bring the same world class service to all our online users through “Ask a Doctor” app. So what are you waiting for?
* Upload reports or images with your questions
* Ask follow-ups, till you get satisfied
* Over 15,000 doctors from across the globe
* 100+ Doctors online at any given time
* Specialists span over 50 specialties including alternative medicine
* Over a million answers so far
* Receive FREE Health tips from our Doctors
\ Find Doctors: Find and book appointments with doctors in Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chandigarh, and other major cities of India.
\ Ask Health Questions: Ask your health-related questions anonymously in an open forum or privately to the trusted doctor of your choice.
\ Get Multiple Opinions: Post your health-related questions in an open forum and get many trusted doctors from the concerned specialty answer those.
\ Virtual Consultation: Discuss your health issues privately with the doctor of your choice. You can also add your doctor here and do routine stuff like showing medical reports, asking for diet plans, and other consultation right from the cozy comfort of your home. You can pay from here and get the right consultation whenever you need it.
\ Daily Health Tips: Get precious health tips and suggestions on a wide range of health issues from trusted doctors.
\ Know About Trends: Learn about the prevalent diseases and endemics in your area and the world over and ways of avoiding those from doctors.
\ Personalized Plans from Doctors: Get disease-specific healing tips from your doctor to heal better at home. A feature extremely useful for pregnant women, people undergone some kind of surgery, physiotherapy patients, and the likes in which every day care is critical.
\ Manage Medical Records: You don’t need to manage those messy paper records anymore. Click a photo and upload your documents on the cloud to access those anytime anywhere.
\ Connect with Doctors: Connect with top doctors from all over India on various issues. Learn about diseases and conditions, and ask your health-related queries.
\ Do this all for FREE.
DOWNLOAD THE FREE APP TODAY
Lybrate is also available on the web: https://www.lybrate.com
We’d love to hear from you. Questions, comments or ideas on how to improve the app? Drop us a line at email@example.com or @Lybrate.
Lybrate doctor discovery service is currently only available for doctors in India. We’re growing quickly – so if we’re not in your country yet, check back soon!
★Asia’s #1 Doctor Search Engine★
★Now Integrated with Uber - Find a Ubercab near your place and navigate to your clinic★
Practo is an award winning healthcare app which enables you to find the best doctors and book instant appointments. You can read details about the doctor such as qualifications, consultation fees, see feedback from other patients and instantly book appointments right from your smartphone. Practo lists 125,000+ verified doctors and clinic profiles, so you have the widest range of options while choosing the most suitable doctor.
- Find the best doctors in major Indian cities including Bangalore, Hyderabad, Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Chennai and others.
- Search for doctor based on your problem. Type in your symptoms or the treatment you are looking for and Practo’s smart system will give you a list of verified doctors for you to choose from.
- Practo is also available in Singapore and Manila- Intuitive interface makes finding and booking confirmed doctor appointments possible with just a few clicks.
- Search for doctors based on their specialty, clinic or doctor name.
- Listings based on area, availability and consultation fees
- Appointment booking with instant confirmation.
- View previously booked appointments.
- Save your appointments and your favourite doctors.
- View doctor profiles with qualifications, awards and more information
- See clinic details such as timings, consultation fees, clinic Address and photos
- Use our in-built navigation feature to find turn by turn directions to the doctor’s clinic.
- Provide feedback on the doctor and clinic experience post your appointment.
- Create a patient account with a simple and private FaceBook sign up.
- Get reminders and notifications of all upcoming appointments.
You can find doctors who specialize in Dental Care, Skin Care, Mental Health, Ear Nose Throat Care, Pregnancy, Sexologists, Spas & Wellness centres, Thyroid, Ayurveda, Heart, Eyes/Ophthalmology, Children/Paediatrics, Homeopathy, Hair Transplant, Obesity/Weight Loss, Diabetes and many more.
Medical Doctor is a perfect medical reference application for physicians, medical students, nurses, physician assistants, and anyone else in the medical field.
This app contains all of our other apps ("Heart Sounds", "Lab Values", "Obstetrics", and "Notes and Orders,"), as well as history & physical guide and pediatric information. It has the latest up-to-date medical information in an easy-to-use application and offers many features that are useful in the hospital, clinic, nursing home, medical school, nursing school, etc.
When you buy this app, you are guaranteed future updates containing more applications/components!
- More than 20 playable heart and lung sounds with information on murmurs, rubs, gallops, wheezing, rales, etc.
- Cardiac and pulmonary auscultation diagrams
- Heart and Lung sounds quiz!
- More than 100 searchable Lab Values with descriptions of each
- Labs include: hematology, chemistries, urine, CSF, synovial fluid, pleural fluid, endocrine, body fluids, toxicology, and therapeutic/toxic drug values.
- Fishbone diagrams
- History & physical exam information featuring ROS, CAGE, and SIGECAPS
- Glasgow Coma score and Neurological Exam information
- Five dermatome maps
- Notes & Orders including Admit/Transfer orders, On Service notes, SOAP notes, Discharge notes, Pre-Operative notes, Operative notes, Post-Operative notes, and Procedure notes
- OB Wheel with personalized screening. Enter your LMP, due date, or ultrasound information, and calculate important pregnancy information, including recommended screening tests for that gestational age.
- Initial prenatal visit recommendations
- Routine prenatal visit recommendations
- Common triage work-ups (including labor check, preterm labor, hypertension, decreased fetal movement, vaginal bleeding, spontaneous rupture of membranes, and nausea and vomiting)
- Step-by-step guide for fetal heart rate interpretation with strips
- Pediatrics information including developmental milestones, APGAR scoring, immunization schedules, and delivery date estimation
- Fishbone Widget
- And much more...
If you would like to see more features added, please e-mail or call us. We will try to add your recommendations to our next release!
Medical Terms and Dictionary with common and uncommon words, terms and phrases. Used by physicians, nurses, PAs, NPs, medical students, nursing students and more.
With this simple, powerfull and free app you can reveal meanings of thousands of medical terms in English language.
It contains directory of most common used medical terms, diseases, tests and symptoms extended by external sources with tons of medical terminology.
- a very quick Search for Terms;
- complete offline access, No Internet connection required;
- huge database of Terminologies;
- email any of the terms instantly;
- unlimited Book Marks;
- compatible with all versions of Android Devices;
- very efficient, fast and good performance;
- automatic free updates whenever new terms gets added;
- application is designed to occupy as much as less memory as possible.
The handbook contains a description of Medical Terms such as: dyspnea, anemia, cyanosis, rabbit fever, diabetes, hypoxia, hemoptysis, ADHD, fibromyalgia and many other terms.
**GoodRx can save you hundreds of dollars a month, even if you have insurance or Medicare.**
Most Americans don't know that prescription prices vary wildly from pharmacy to pharmacy. There's never been a way to compare drug prices - until now.
GoodRx makes comparing prescription drug prices easy. Our app provides current cash and sale prices, coupons and valuable savings tips for thousands of prescriptions at pharmacies near you. GoodRx tells you which pharmacies have drugs for less than $4 per fill, and some where certain prescriptions for free!
Best of all, GoodRx coupons can be used from within the app - simply hand your phone to the pharmacist to save up to 80%! No need to print out anything - find savings on the go!
GoodRx is 100% free to use - there are no fees or obligations to you. You can use GoodRx for every member of your family, including pets.
GoodRx has been featured by Consumer Reports, The New York Times, PBS, ABC News, Forbes, CNN, The LA Times and more. Our app is used by hundreds of doctors and clinics to help save patients money on their medications.
Here's what GoodRx users are saying:
"I am still in shock!!! I called my doctor to cancel the prescription he ordered for me due to the cost. Then I found GoodRx. I brought your coupon to Walgreens and wound up paying $40.20 instead of the $452.97 that was their original cost. You guys are literally a lifesaver! The pharmacist was as surprised as I was. Thank you so much!"
“As a doctor, I’m always interested in saving money for my patients. GoodRx helps my patients afford the drugs they need - and it’s so easy!”
"I decided to give your site a spin and was pleasantly surprised to see you guys saved my $50 a month right off the bat. Not a bad bonus for a first time user!"
Start saving on your prescriptions with GoodRx!
• My Drug List – Add your medications to instantly assemble relevant medical information in a simple, easy to read personalized format. Access in-depth consumer information, FDA alerts, drug interactions, plus food, allergy and medical condition interactions. An invaluable tool for medication management and adherence.
• Complete Drugs A to Z listings – Fast search, accurate suggestion engine and the most comprehensive database of drug information available online.
• Pill Identifier – Identify any meds simply by entering an imprint, shape or color. Database updated daily.
• Interactions Checker – Provides a list of interactions that may occur when different drugs are taken at the same time. Also checks food interactions automatically.
• Q & A – Ask a specific question about your medication. Search on thousands of questions and answers.
• Health Professionals – Quick access to all the tools you know and trust.
• Many more helpful tools. Try the Symptom Checker. Lookup specialised databases for side effects and dosage information. Not quite sure how to spell a drug name? Use the phonetic search.
The app requires full network access to gain access to the Drugs.com drug information database.
The app requires access to "Photos / Media / Files" to allow the app to be installed on the SD Card. We do not read your photos, media or files.
Important Notice: You must not rely on this application alone to remember to take your prescriptions or to replace medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always consult with your healthcare professional.
Drugs.com does not provide medical or treatment advice. Always consult with a physician.
Follow us on Twitter @drugscom for tips and updates.
Drugs.com is the most popular, comprehensive and up-to-date source of drug information online. Providing free, peer-reviewed, accurate and independent data on more than 24,000 prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines & natural products. Drugs.com is a multiple Webby Award nominee and attracts more than 24 million U.S. visitors per month (Comscore, December 2014).
If you have any feature requests, suggestions or you simply need help, please visit http://www.drugs.com/apps/support/ and our responsive support team will prioritize your request.
A #1 medical app on Google Play and iTunes in 2013
Urgent Care lets you speak to a US based registered nurse who will triage your medical questions and if needed have a licensed physician call you back within 30 minutes.
The doctor may give assessments, medical advice or diagnose a wide range of conditions over the phone as well as prescribe common medications. Plus, Urgent Care features the award winning A.D.A.M. medical dictionary and medical encyclopedia as well as an interactive symptom checker for additional health information.
How can this be only $3.99 a call when other apps charge $40 or more?
Other apps connect you instantly to a doctor for upwards of $40 a call, no matter if it’s medically necessary or not. Urgent Care however connects you first to a Registered Nurse who based on the symptoms can escalate your call to a Doctor or Pediatrician if needed for no extra charge – saving unnecessary calls and allowing us to pass the savings on to you.
What you get:
• Access to a live, registered nurse who can escalate to a board-certified doctor around the clock
• Doctor has ability to give assessments, advise or diagnose a wide range of conditions over the phone
• Pediatricians available if needed
• Doctors have ability to prescribe common medications
• Spanish translators available
• Interactive symptom checker
• Medical Dictionary and Medical Encyclopedia
Some of the reasons people are using Urgent Care:
-Cold and flu symptoms
-Allergies, coughs, sinus problems
-Urinary Tract Infection, Feminine issues
-Your child has cold symptoms or fever
-Stomach problems, diarrhea, vomiting
-Rashes, skin conditions and allergic reactions
-Your elderly parent has a cold or other symptoms
When you are not sure if you need to go to the ER or not
- Completely offline and free to download.
- List of drug name and uses.
- Detailed drug guide including the drug terms, brands and generics.
- Medication prescription for various diseases.
- The best choice for pocket drug dictionary and drug book for nurses with facts, doses and overdose information.
- Missed dose details describing the impacts of a missed dose and necessary measures.
- Search feature to lookup the offline drug index.
- Drug classifications computations and calculations.
- Very friendly and beautiful interface.
- Drugs Encyclopedia with complete information regarding their use and abuse, side effects and pill identification.
Visual Anatomy Free is an interactive reference, and education tool. Now it include a rotational organ 3D overview model!! It contains all body anatomy systems and has more than 500 feature points which can be interactively select. Each feature point has its own label and description. The app also has search function which can be used as searching the labels of all feature points. 8 overview images from Gray's anatomy. Full version has all 1247 images.
In additional, a quiz with 23 multi-choice questions also is included.
This app’s primary use is as a learning tool but can also be used for any professional who needs the occasional reminder. Additionally, this app is ideal for physicians, educators or professionals, allowing them to visually show detailed areas to their patients or students - helping to educate or explain conditions, ailments and injuries. It is also a general anatomy guide.
★ Support English, French, Spanish, German languages.
★ muscle description (ORIGIN, INSERTION, NERVE, ACTIONS).
★ Tap and Zoom - Pinch zoom into and identify any region, bone or other feature by tapping on the screen.
★ Quiz mode - test yourself with an option to switch off the label of the feature point.
★ Quick Navigation - jump to a different system or organ by selecting the thumbnail.
★ Multi-choice quiz.
★ High-resolution images.
★ Great for learning anatomy and physiology
★ Free periodic updates.
★ Can be used as anatomy dictionary by searching anatomy term.
★ Support Google search result.
Organ 3D, Muscular System (overview, head, arm and foot muscles), Skeletal System (overview, skull, hand and foot bones. Some bone marks in the skull), Circulation System, Body Region, Heart, Respiratory System, Digestive System, Urinary System, Nervous System (overview and brain), Female and male Reproductive Systems, Ear Structure, Nasal Cavity, Eye.
HOW TO USE:
The user is presented with a high-quality anatomy images. The user can zoom in to any area by tapping on the zoom in button and using the single finger panning function. The feature point (cross) can be selected by tapping on it. Detail button allows you to switch on/off the short description. For muscle section, detail button only show the description. Quiz mode button allows you to switch on/off the label and short description.
When you input more than one characters, the search function automatically gives a list of potential key words. You can just select one of them from the list. The result will be the feature point on the anatomy image, label and short description. You also can find more information by pressing the Wiki icon!!
With MyChart you can:
• View your health information
• Stay in touch with your physician
• Manage your appointments
• Access your family's health information
You must first create an account through your healthcare provider in order to access your information through MyChart. If your healthcare provider is not listed, or if you require support accessing your existing account, contact them directly about accessing your account through the MyChart app.
DrugIndex delivers frequently updated, comprehensive, practical information on over 30,000+ brand name and 2000+ generic drugs. This powerful app contains everything you need to provide better care to your patients including information on dosing and administration, safety, interactions and patient teaching.
It provides all the information required to protect themselves and their patients when administering drugs. This application delivers evidence base need to safely administer these drugs along with important patient monitoring instructions specific to each drug.
• Prescription & safety information of 2,000+ drugs and 30000 brands
• Drug / Brand Search Features
• Bookmark useful drugs / brand drugs to a personalized ‘saved’ list for easy access
• Special features of drugs, detailed information, safety details, available brands for each drugs etc.
MEDICAL NEWS CHANNELS- RSS FEEDS
• Default category based news channels (RSS feeds)
• Add or remove new changes
• Ability to save and email articles, share articles on Facebook and read offline without internet connection
SUPPORTED DEVICE AND OS INFORMATION
• Supported OS: 4.0 , 4.0.3, 4.0.4 , 4.1
NOTE: Users with 'rooted' devices and ad-blocker software installed may experience connectivity errors while using drugindex.
Managing prescriptions is hard work. We’ll make sure you always have an up to date list of your or your loved one’s medications, and that you’re staying on top of instructions given to you after diagnosis, treatment or discharge.
Always have a medication list with you.
Quickly create a detailed medications list, which is securely backed up and accessible from any mobile device or browser at the clinic, in an emergency, or any other time you need it.
Reminders help you stay on schedule.
Schedule when you, or a family member, is supposed to take each dose and we’ll send reminders to you, your family, or anyone you choose that it’s time to take medicines. Don’t forget to schedule reminders for refilling prescriptions!
Organize important info in one place.
We’ll also help organize the mountain of personal information you’re challenged to manage in healthcare situations — from reaction journals and care calendars to medical contacts and insurance information.
• Medication Management: Keep a single list of medications, dosages, refill information, and prescribing docs in your pocket.
• Contacts: Organize important contacts — doctors, pharmacies, insurance, family, and helpers.
• Sharing: Safely share access with others in case of an emergency, or to coordinate care.
• Journal: Keep a journal to record observations and share updates.
• Calendar: Keep track of appointments and refill dates.
• To-Dos: Organize and assign tasks to others. If you need help, we’ll find volunteers from within your family for you.
• Photos: Securely upload and store photos from your phone.
• Notes: Jot down everything you’d otherwise squirrel away in a desk drawer.
Your info is private and secure. We promise.
Your data is protected using the same techniques as your bank, and security firms routinely audit our systems to ensure everything is safe.
The info you store at CareZone is also available via web browsers at CareZone.com, and via other mobile devices.
The Medscape app is the highest rated, fastest growing free mobile app for healthcare professionals with over 4 million registered users.
The Medscape app for Android™ is available for free.
All features are available for free. (Log in required only for the first time using the app. New users can register for a free account.)
Most popular features available in our app:
- Medical News:
Read the latest news available across 30+ specialties, covering FDA announcements, thought leader perspectives, conference news, important journal articles, plus physician business news and tips.
- Drug Information and Tools:
Look up adult and pediatric drug dosing information in seconds, check drug interactions, access medical calculators, and get health plan formulary information to support you with patient care.
- Disease & Condition Information:
Prep for patients by reviewing clinical presentation, workup, and treatment information for 4,400+ diseases and conditions. Authored and reviewed by expert physicians.
- Medical Calculators
Access 129 medical calculators covering formulas, scales, and classifications directly through the calculator feature. Plus, 600+ drugs in our drug reference have integrated dosing calculators.
- Drug Formulary Information
Find out whether a drug is covered under a particular health plan and easily compare tier status for drugs in the same class to consider an alternative for your patient. Choose from our complete list of 1,800 plans across all 50 states.
- Continuing Medical Education Courses:
Complete accredited CME/CE courses for professional development and to fulfill licensure requirements. Courses available in 1,000+ topics across 30+ specialties.
- Offline Access:
Drug, condition, and procedure reference, plus drug interaction checker can be accessed without an internet connection when you select the option to download our clinical reference database.
For more information, visit medscape.com/mobileapp
Please remember, we aren’t able to respond to you based on comments. If you have any suggestions to improve our app or are having issues using our app, please contact us through our online help center at help.medscape.com.
Supported Device and OS Information:
Supported Devices: Google Nexus S, Samsung Galaxy S II, Samsung Galaxy S III, Google Nexus 7, Samsung Galaxy Note II, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Motorola Droid Razr, Samsung Galaxy Note, HTC Evo 4G, HTC Incredible
Supported OS: 2.3, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4
NOTE: Users with 'rooted' devices and ad-blocker software installed may experience connectivity errors while using Medscape.
Please disable ad-blocker software before attempting to download Medscape's offline Clinical Reference.