This is the patient/doctor facing app.
Get this turnkey Uber for Doctors from us and start or resell it to your nearby Hospital services.
Serve the patient of your doctor business like never before!
* One Click to request a doctor to come to your aid, no need of redundant phone calls to notify people of your location
* Amazing admin panel to control the user request, collect money, add/delete doctors (Think freelance doctors)
* One Click by the doctor to accept job and get exact details on map to go and serve patient
These diseases you can treat using easily available things at home like aamla,grapes,lemon,ginger etc.
And this is what Doctor_at_home do. Best Home Remedies for you is just one click away.
This application contains home remedies with picture of remedy.
Download the application and know more about this Homely Doctor.
NOTE-Please NOTE THAT IT IS NOT INTENDED TO BE USED AS THE PRIMARY SOURCE FOR CURE OF ANY DISEASE.TRY ON YOUR OWN RISK.App developer will not be responsible for anything.
HealthcareMagic is the world leader in connecting users and doctors across the world. It is used by employees of top organizations like Akamai, Airbus, BMW, Lenovo, McAfee, SAP, Vodafone and many more across the globe. We now bring the same world class service to all our online users through “Ask a Doctor” app. So what are you waiting for?
* Upload reports or images with your questions
* Ask follow-ups, till you get satisfied
* Over 15,000 doctors from across the globe
* 100+ Doctors online at any given time
* Specialists span over 50 specialties including alternative medicine
* Over a million answers so far
* Receive FREE Health tips from our Doctors
\ Find Doctors: Find and book appointments with doctors in Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chandigarh, and other major cities of India.
\ Ask Health Questions: Ask your health-related questions anonymously in an open forum or privately to the trusted doctor of your choice.
\ Get Multiple Opinions: Post your health-related questions in an open forum and get many trusted doctors from the concerned specialty answer those.
\ Virtual Consultation: Discuss your health issues privately with the doctor of your choice. You can also add your doctor here and do routine stuff like showing medical reports, asking for diet plans, and other consultation right from the cozy comfort of your home. You can pay from here and get the right consultation whenever you need it.
\ Daily Health Tips: Get precious health tips and suggestions on a wide range of health issues from trusted doctors.
\ Know About Trends: Learn about the prevalent diseases and endemics in your area and the world over and ways of avoiding those from doctors.
\ Personalized Plans from Doctors: Get disease-specific healing tips from your doctor to heal better at home. A feature extremely useful for pregnant women, people undergone some kind of surgery, physiotherapy patients, and the likes in which every day care is critical.
\ Manage Medical Records: You don’t need to manage those messy paper records anymore. Click a photo and upload your documents on the cloud to access those anytime anywhere.
\ Connect with Doctors: Connect with top doctors from all over India on various issues. Learn about diseases and conditions, and ask your health-related queries.
\ Do this all for FREE.
DOWNLOAD THE FREE APP TODAY
Lybrate is also available on the web: https://www.lybrate.com
We’d love to hear from you. Questions, comments or ideas on how to improve the app? Drop us a line at email@example.com or @Lybrate.
Lybrate doctor discovery service is currently only available for doctors in India. We’re growing quickly – so if we’re not in your country yet, check back soon!
A #1 medical app on Google Play and iTunes in 2013
Urgent Care lets you speak to a US based registered nurse who will triage your medical questions and if needed have a licensed physician call you back within 30 minutes.
The doctor may give assessments, medical advice or diagnose a wide range of conditions over the phone as well as prescribe common medications. Plus, Urgent Care features the award winning A.D.A.M. medical dictionary and medical encyclopedia as well as an interactive symptom checker for additional health information.
How can this be only $3.99 a call when other apps charge $40 or more?
Other apps connect you instantly to a doctor for upwards of $40 a call, no matter if it’s medically necessary or not. Urgent Care however connects you first to a Registered Nurse who based on the symptoms can escalate your call to a Doctor or Pediatrician if needed for no extra charge – saving unnecessary calls and allowing us to pass the savings on to you.
What you get:
• Access to a live, registered nurse who can escalate to a board-certified doctor around the clock
• Doctor has ability to give assessments, advise or diagnose a wide range of conditions over the phone
• Pediatricians available if needed
• Doctors have ability to prescribe common medications
• Spanish translators available
• Interactive symptom checker
• Medical Dictionary and Medical Encyclopedia
Some of the reasons people are using Urgent Care:
-Cold and flu symptoms
-Allergies, coughs, sinus problems
-Urinary Tract Infection, Feminine issues
-Your child has cold symptoms or fever
-Stomach problems, diarrhea, vomiting
-Rashes, skin conditions and allergic reactions
-Your elderly parent has a cold or other symptoms
When you are not sure if you need to go to the ER or not
Application covers most of the Diseases. like - Cancer, Asthma, Dengue, Diabetes, Heart Attack, etc.
=> When to see a doctor
=> Home remedies
=> Medical treatment
=> Tests for detection
=> How to prevent it
All essential information to know about Disease and there prevention.
Medical Doctor is a perfect medical reference application for physicians, medical students, nurses, physician assistants, and anyone else in the medical field.
This app contains all of our other apps ("Heart Sounds", "Lab Values", "Obstetrics", and "Notes and Orders,"), as well as history & physical guide and pediatric information. It has the latest up-to-date medical information in an easy-to-use application and offers many features that are useful in the hospital, clinic, nursing home, medical school, nursing school, etc.
When you buy this app, you are guaranteed future updates containing more applications/components!
- More than 20 playable heart and lung sounds with information on murmurs, rubs, gallops, wheezing, rales, etc.
- Cardiac and pulmonary auscultation diagrams
- Heart and Lung sounds quiz!
- More than 100 searchable Lab Values with descriptions of each
- Labs include: hematology, chemistries, urine, CSF, synovial fluid, pleural fluid, endocrine, body fluids, toxicology, and therapeutic/toxic drug values.
- Fishbone diagrams
- History & physical exam information featuring ROS, CAGE, and SIGECAPS
- Glasgow Coma score and Neurological Exam information
- Five dermatome maps
- Notes & Orders including Admit/Transfer orders, On Service notes, SOAP notes, Discharge notes, Pre-Operative notes, Operative notes, Post-Operative notes, and Procedure notes
- OB Wheel with personalized screening. Enter your LMP, due date, or ultrasound information, and calculate important pregnancy information, including recommended screening tests for that gestational age.
- Initial prenatal visit recommendations
- Routine prenatal visit recommendations
- Common triage work-ups (including labor check, preterm labor, hypertension, decreased fetal movement, vaginal bleeding, spontaneous rupture of membranes, and nausea and vomiting)
- Step-by-step guide for fetal heart rate interpretation with strips
- Pediatrics information including developmental milestones, APGAR scoring, immunization schedules, and delivery date estimation
- Fishbone Widget
- And much more...
If you would like to see more features added, please e-mail or call us. We will try to add your recommendations to our next release!
****** "As Seen on dailymail.co.uk"
****** What our users in the past have had to say
"Wow. Amazing, I have never reviewed an app but had to. U can even save analysis and name mole to show dr or compare w next months photo. This will save lives." - Elizabeth
"An interesting and potentially very useful app. Anything that heightens one's awareness of diagnostic medical procedures, used with a degree of caution, is well worth investigatin and this one certainly appears to be a rather good example - thank you!" - EtheB
"I think I may have found one that needs checking out at the doctor and it's only been there for a little while. Thanks... was wondering when I should start checking out moles. :D Now I will definitely ask when I see my doctor next. Would be handy if you could use photos already taken on the phone as the in-app camera didn't seem to work very well, and you couldn't use a flash for lighting. 4 stars. Awesome job." - Stuart
DoctorMole uses advanced real-time computer vision technology to scan your moles in real time and give you instant feedback on Asymmetry, Border, Color, Diameter and Evolution (ABCDE). It is quick and easy to use and allows you to save any photo you have taken to compare for evolution changes at a later stage.
+ Automatically scans moles in real-time
+ Detailed analysis provided to cover the (ABCDE) criteria on your scanned mole
+ Save as many photos as you like
DoctorMole is the first app to use real-time computer vision technology to help in the assessment of your moles. This allows the user to easily take a photo of the desired target mole accurately with the correct lighting and distance. All the calculations are done on the phone so your results are instant and your data is safe. At any point you can review all your photos and their results and make comparisons between your moles at different times.
Skin cancer is one of the most common forms of cancer and Melanoma is the most dangerous form of skin cancer. Advanced stages of Melanoma cannot be treated yet Melanoma is one of the most treatable cancers if caught early. Using DoctorMole on a regular basis can help to teach you to identify what the danger signs of melanoma are and keep track of all your moles.
DoctorMole has been created for educational purposes only.
The results given by this application are not a substitute for a professional opinion and as such, we take no responsibility or liability for any course or treatment that you decide to take, or not take, based on this applications results.
We always recommend that you consult a qualified health care professional regardless of any outcome that this application produces if you have have any type of concern.
All data is self contained within the DoctorMole Application and as such we have no access to any of the data that you have stored inside this application.
Medical Terms and Dictionary with common and uncommon words, terms and phrases. Used by physicians, nurses, PAs, NPs, medical students, nursing students and more.
With this simple, powerfull and free app you can reveal meanings of thousands of medical terms in English language.
It contains directory of most common used medical terms, diseases, tests and symptoms extended by external sources with tons of medical terminology.
- a very quick Search for Terms;
- complete offline access, No Internet connection required;
- huge database of Terminologies;
- email any of the terms instantly;
- unlimited Book Marks;
- compatible with all versions of Android Devices;
- very efficient, fast and good performance;
- automatic free updates whenever new terms gets added;
- application is designed to occupy as much as less memory as possible.
• See neighborhood doctors in your insurance network
• Read verified reviews from other patients
• See open appointment times and book instantly. No phone calls necessary!
• Check in online to complete your paperwork and save time at the office
• Stay on top of important checkups with custom Wellness Reminders, and more
No appointment needed , instant live chat with our Physicians. No waiting time.
Doctor Gratis is really free. No credit card needed, no payment, our services are free of charge !
Our free telemedecine platform is open 23/24 in week days, and 12/24 in the weekend. (Depending your time zone). Dokter Gratis
From the app, you can send photos and lab results to our Physicians if its can help to have the best advise.
Doctor Gratis is a HIPAA compliant secure live messaging for healthcare purpose.
Doctor gratis was founded for one basic reason. To provide the highest quality of healthcare to anyone in need, without the common restrictions of seeing a doctor. We give everyone in the world instant access to medicine, anywhere, anytime, for free.
We firmly believe that you shouldn't be denied the best quality of care because of insurance issues, financial hardships, geographical limitations or simply due to time restrictions. Doctor Gratis will revolutionize healthcare, and we aim to change the world!
We truly provide healthcare without borders and think contribution first
We have a global mission to improve access to healthcare for anyone in many countries.
Start your 100% free live chat with online doctors. Write about your symptoms and get reliable answers from our experts.
Doctor Gratis is a Mobile Health Chat App with Certified Physicians from around the World. With the Doctor Gratis App, it is now possible to carry your doctor with you!
Now you can chat instantly with Doctors speaking in English and its 100 % free of charge. ( PS: Soon it will be available in French)
Whether you're at work, home or on vacation… Getting care is just 2 clicks away.
Online doctor consultations have never been easier.
Do you want support our Initiative ?
The number of people using Doctor Gratis has exceeded our expectations, and as our user base grows so do our costs for keeping the service up and running smoothly.
Doctor Gratis is sustained only through our own pockets, some ads and through the generous support of donors like you. If you feel Doctor Gratis has saved you time and hassle, please consider making a small donation of $10, $25, $50 or whatever you can to help support this effort.
We see Doctor Gratis as a public service to the World Health community. We have volunteered our time and energy to build Doctor Gratis. All donations are used to offset operational and administrative costs so we can continue to keep Doctor Gratis free and open to all and open the service in others languages.
If you, your family, your friends, or your organization benefit from this service, please donate now to help sustain Doctor Gratis using this link : https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=4JV2LZ23MP9AN
Many thanks, and stay healthy!
Follow us on Twitter: @DoctorGratis
Designed with busy physicians in mind, Prognosis: Your Diagnosis presents an engaging series of clinical case scenarios which assess the decision making skills of the player.
Each scenario takes only a few minutes to play, and is accompanied by a comprehensive yet concise discussion of the diagnostic reasoning involved, and the key lessons applicable to day to day practice.
All case scenarios are based on real-life patients, and have been reviewed by our editorial panel of 120+ specialist physicians spanning 27 specialties.
This award winning app is a great way for practicing physicians to develop and maintain their clinical acumen in a risk-free setting.
Prognosis: Your Diagnosis is also useful practice material for medical students and other healthcare professionals facing their academic and professional licensure exams.
A new scenario is added weekly, ready to be downloaded onto our list of 150+ clinical cases.
- #1 ranked medical app in the USA
- 'Dr House for Doctors' - Discover Magazine
- “One of the five best apps for doctors’ - Royal College of Surgeons of England (RCSE)
- Best Health App at the World Summit Awards 2012
- "Worth a download. In a very short time, learned a few new things already."
- "A fun way to view cases. Great for medical students and also nurses - also great for long time MDs. This is just fun !"
- "As an academic physician this is a great teaching tool!"
For comments, criticisms or to share ideas on new cases, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd love to hear from you!
Note on permissions:
We use Google Cloud Messaging (GCM) to send you a notification each week, when a new case is released.
- GCM requires the following permissions: "FIND ACCOUNTS ON THE DEVICE", "FULL NETWORK ACCESS", "RECEIVE DATA FROM INTERNET", and "PREVENT PHONE FROM SLEEPING".
Additionally in the lite version there is a BMI (Body Mass Indicator) calculator and Doctor Q with advice on questions you can ask your doctor when you need additional information on your condition or diagnosis.
Managing prescriptions is hard work. We’ll make sure you always have an up to date list of your or your loved one’s medications, and that you’re staying on top of instructions given to you after diagnosis, treatment or discharge.
Always have a medication list with you.
Quickly create a detailed medications list, which is securely backed up and accessible from any mobile device or browser at the clinic, in an emergency, or any other time you need it.
Reminders help you stay on schedule.
Schedule when you, or a family member, is supposed to take each dose and we’ll send reminders to you, your family, or anyone you choose that it’s time to take medicines. Don’t forget to schedule reminders for refilling prescriptions!
Organize important info in one place.
We’ll also help organize the mountain of personal information you’re challenged to manage in healthcare situations — from reaction journals and care calendars to medical contacts and insurance information.
• Medication Management: Keep a single list of medications, dosages, refill information, and prescribing docs in your pocket.
• Contacts: Organize important contacts — doctors, pharmacies, insurance, family, and helpers.
• Sharing: Safely share access with others in case of an emergency, or to coordinate care.
• Journal: Keep a journal to record observations and share updates.
• Calendar: Keep track of appointments and refill dates.
• To-Dos: Organize and assign tasks to others. If you need help, we’ll find volunteers from within your family for you.
• Photos: Securely upload and store photos from your phone.
• Notes: Jot down everything you’d otherwise squirrel away in a desk drawer.
Your info is private and secure. We promise.
Your data is protected using the same techniques as your bank, and security firms routinely audit our systems to ensure everything is safe.
The info you store at CareZone is also available via web browsers at CareZone.com, and via other mobile devices.
This App is recommended by top U.S.-licensed doctors on HealthTap.
- Home Remedies (natural cure) for around 100 ailments
- Store your home remedies
- Add to favorite
- Fast Search
- Share any remedy on Facebook, Twitter, email or by SMS.
- Ask a question
- See the list of asked questions
- Submit your remedy
- Easy tab navigation
Do you want home remedies for any other ailment? Just write us!
Complete guide to Home Remedies and Natural Cures for Common Ailments/illness.
Natural home remedies are safe and useful for the common ailments. Most of the non life threatening illness can be treated at home. Learn how you can use natural cures (alternative medicine or herbal cure) to replace many of the most commonly used over-the-counter drugs in the treatment of common ailments. If you use home remedies wisely, it will save your time and money. Hope this app helps you to find your own path of healing through natural remedies.
Benefits of Home Remedies
- Made up from herbs, spices, fruits, and vegetables
- Simple to prepare, pure and no side effects on body
- Can cure 100's of ailments, like Acne, common cold, cough, flu, Hair loss, Backache, stress, Diabetes and High Blood Pressure
- Effective to boost your child's immunity
- Help to recover fast in seniors
- Inexpensive and joy of self cure
"Let your food be your medicine, and your medicine be your food." - Hippocrates
This information is not a substitute for professional medical or health advice, examination, diagnosis, or treatment. This app disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. For more info, See Disclaimer
MDLIVE is your source for convenient healthcare, we have doctors online ready to help you with many of your medical needs. Below you will see a list of some of what our online doctors can treat.
Telehealth services take the wait out of visiting a doctor, our average wait time to speak to one of our online doctors is 20 minutes. We all have busy lives, most don’t have the time to visit a doctor for flu symptoms. With MDLIVE and our Telehealth services you can breathe easy and know that you have doctors on call for such occasions.
We’ve all been sick at inconvenient times. Whether you’re at the office, during an important meeting, with a sick child, in the middle of the night, or while traveling, for business or pleasure, getting the medical care you need doesn’t always fit your schedule. That is where Telehealth services come in.
With MDLIVE Telehealth services you can get the healthcare you need anytime, anywhere. Our nationwide network U.S. board certified doctors or pediatrician are ready to assist you with a medical diagnosis via your Google Android and our symptom checker at your convenience, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, even holidays. Ask a doctor online or see a virtual doctor via video chat.
We also have a symptom checker, allowing you to input your symptoms and get information regarding your health and medical needs. Once you have found what you need with our symptom checker app feel free to make an appointment to speak to one of our board certified doctors by phone or video chat.
Straight from the MDLIVE app, our online doctors can diagnose your symptoms, prescribe medication, and send the prescription you need directly to your pharmacy of choice. Healthcare has never been easier; call and ask a doctor today!
★ Healthcare is now in your hands. Call and ask a doctor today. ★
When to use MDLIVE?
Instead of going to the ER or an urgent care center for a non-emergency issue
During or after normal business hours, nights, weekends and even holidays
If your primary care physician is not available
If you don’t feel up to driving to a doctor’s office
If traveling and in need of medical care
To request prescription refills when appropriate. (see: Prescription Policy*)
What we symptoms commonly treat:
Cold & Flu
... and more!
Who are our virtual doctors?
MDLIVE has the nation’s largest network of online doctors for telehealth services. On average, our doctors have 15 years of experience practicing medicine and are licensed in the state where patients are located.
Their healthcare specialties include primary care, pediatrics, emergency medicine and family medicine. Our physicians are committed to providing convenient, quality healthcare and are always ready to take your call.
Our online doctors are available in almost every state in the US. When you make an appointment to speak to one of our doctors online, it will be a doctor near you, in your state of residence.
Can I use it for my children?
Yes. MDLIVE has pediatricians on call 24/7/365. Please note, a parent or guardian must be present during any interactions involving minors with our online doctors. Also see our symptom checker to find more information in regards to any current medical condition you may have.
**Please note: MDLIVE has temporarily ceased services in Idaho because of differing interpretations of state regulations regarding telemedicine and prescribing.