Ouch! It was working fine until 6.3.1. Now, as soon as I open the app, it automatically connects to my Chromecast, without my clicking on anything. As if that weren't annoying enough, if I stop casting, it crashes. Cleared the app data and no change.
IT'S PORKED!!! The latest update is really fuc**d!! I can't even download/save any pics. I guess I'm gonna go back to the previous build.
Freezes/crushes all the time It's very buggy. Freezes and crushes all the time. Especially on gif. Reinstalling never helped either. Switched to Sync and it's totally trouble free.
Works great, love it I imported my subreddits easily. The image browser and slideshow features work great. I haven't tried the casting feature.
Suddenly not working at all after last update. Nexus 5 running standard android. Been using it for a while now and all was good albeit a few issues with GIFs not loading but that was a few updates ago. Now after the last update my subreddits are there but there are no images loading whatsoever. Now I've uninstalled and reinstalled its working fine.
I had one issue with "Brain freeze", I contacted the developer and he quickly solved it. I purchased a license as a thank you. It's a really great reddit client for Chromecast, I love it :)
- Revert support library due to Chromecast auto-connect bug
- New Directory Chooser
- bug fixes reported from Crashlytics
- Updated support libraries
- Re-write Chromecast support
- Support for sharing images on Android Nougat (7.0+)
- Update all Google Support libraries and built using latest SDK (25)
- Free drag to dismiss image
- Filter fix
- Startup fixes for new users