NOTE: The redeem feature has been removed temporarily since Pokemon changed how things work. Codes can still be emailed though.
This application will let you quickly scan many QR codes right in a row. Then you can email the results to yourself so you can copy and paste them later or, if they're PTCGO codes, redeem them straight from the app!
This application can be used with any QR codes, but is extremely helpful for use with PTCGO codes.
To use simply touch the scan code button to start scanning. You will be able to scan continuously until you hit the back button on your phone. After that you'll see all your scans.
You can now email them with the email codes button. The app will save all the codes you've scanned and keep a placeholder for codes you've already emailed to yourself. You can delete this history at any time by clicking the delete codes button.
Step by step guide to when you first open the app!
1. Open app
2. Click "Login First!"
3. You are taken to the Pokemon website
4. Login just like you would on a computer.
5. Press the back button to go back to the app
6. Click "Scan Codes"
7. Scan however many codes you want
8. Press the back button when you're done
9. You'll see the codes you've scanned listed
10. Scroll the buttons to the right
11. Click on "Redeem Codes"
12. You will be taken to the Pokemon website again and the codes will redeem one right after another. Once this is done you will be taken back to the app
That's a step guide to when you first open the app. You shouldn't need to login again after that. Feel free to let me know if you have any other questions.
This application and its developer are not affiliated with Nintendo, Pokemon, or anything else you may scan.