Download and subscribe to Dogalize: the best social network for dogs and cats!
You will be able to share pictures and cute photos of cats and dogs, dog quotes, funny cats videos and dog videos and much more. You will also be able to get free help from vets and trainers directly in chat or videocall, have a chat with your friends, ask some advices to the community... all for free!
Moreover, you will find the Dogalize Maps, in which you can find pet friendly activities and places like parks, pet friendly restaurant and hotels, dog sitters near to you, pet shops with many offers and much more. Get a look also into the one and only Shop Dogalize with dog and cat's accessories, products designed for you, house goods and many offers and discounts.
Last but not least, keep updated with Dogalize's BLOG, and everyday you will read news about pet's world, some advices for the health and the care of your dog and cat. Don't lose the suggestions of our vets and trainers to train your pet!
Subscribiing for free into Dogalize helps an abandoned dog or cat; each subscription contributes to donate a meal to the abandoned dogs and cats hosted into our partner Kennels or Associations, thanks to the campaign "Donate a Meal with a Click".
Some of the functions:
• Friends: Find new friends and discover how they take care of their dogs and cats
• Kennels and Associations: You can find and contact all kennels and associations registered as our Partners
• Community: Share with your friends thoughts, pictures and funny videos of your cat and dog. Chat and create chat groups to speak easily!
• Vets: You can call or videocall directly our vets, available for some free advices
• Trainer: You can call or videocall directly our trainers, available for some free advices
• Maps: You can search and find pet friendly places and activities like dog's parks, kennels, pet friendly restaurants and hotels, pet shops and many more, and you can contact them directly
• Donate a Meal with a Click: Subscribe for free and you contribute in donating a meal to an abandoned dog or cat hosted by a Partner Association or Kennel