DogSocial® is launching a range of next-generation professional dog training apps – from the professionals for ALL dog lovers and owners.
In the first app “DogSocial - teaching the basic commands”, learn how to teach your dog the important and necessary basic commands. And in a way that actually works!
In the detailed theory section, you will find out, for example, how to correctly establish a command (= friendly “command” to the dog), how to reward your dog correctly and how a good relationship is created between people and dogs. We also explain here, of course, what others neglect to say: What do I do if my training is not successful?
The theory section gets to the point quickly, concisely and clearly.
"Theory / important information” content in detail:
1. Introducing commands
2. How does the dog learn?
3. The learning principles of dog training
4. How is a good relationship created between people and dogs?
5. How do I reward my dog correctly?
6. Harness or collar?
7. What do I need to teach the commands?
8. Which commands should not be taught at the same time?
9. How often, and for how long should I train?
10. Why is my training not being successful?
The training section is systematically structured for all 10 basic commands:
1. Why I need the command
2. Establishing the command
3. Giving the command
4. Consolidating the command
21 videos* and 41 HD quality photos help you to establish the individual commands. Valuable professional tips in the theory and practise section help to avoid errors when training and contribute to successful dog training.
“Teaching the basic commands” content in detail:
1. The “Sit” command
2. The “Down” command
3. The “Here” command
4. The “No” command
5. The “Leave it” command
6. The “Stand” command
7. The “Heel” command
8. The “Back” command
9. The “Side” command
10. With me
11. Reducing rewards
A range of training plans are available under the menu item “Training examples” which show you when, and for how long, to teach each command. It couldn’t be easier!
The DogSocial Support forum is available at dogsocial.de to help you with any questions about the app.
Direct email support is available at email@example.com
The App is localized in german and also in english language.
* If you want to stream videos using your mobile phone connection, then you may incur costs if you do NOT have a flat rate for data.