DOGS FOR EVERYONE. Join the community or add your dog to the pack today!
- Meet local dogs for fun walks in your neighbourhood.
- Surprise your date with his/her favourite doggo.
- Discover new neighbourhoods, along with a walking buddy.
- Make new connections with your neighbours who share the love of dogs.
For dog owners:
- Give your dog more exercising time and play time.
- Let your puppy socialize with new human beings.
- Free up some time for yourself.
- Meet other potential dog friends for your dog.
If your current life situation doesn't allow for a dog full-time and you're looking for a dog buddy, we're here to help! Dog Time Community connects you to local dogs for fun walks and afternoons at the park. Whether you have a date to impress or you simply want to let your kids have a good time with a dog, Dog Time Community has a dog for you.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Sign up
2. Send a walk request
3. Pick up the dog and go for a walk
1. Always keep the dog on a leash unless in an official off-leash area.
2. Never feed the dog unless with treats provided by the dog owner.
3. Have a good time.
WHAT MEMBERS SAY
"Hanging out with Confiture was like hanging out with a celebrity! We were stopped by dozens of people who just wanted to take photos of him! Confiture is so charming and is into whatever you're into. He also loved to shove his face between my knees, which we thought was pretty hilarious! Jean and Yuko were also so kind and so clear about everything. We had a great walk with Confiture - a great stress-relief from our mid-terms :) Thank you!"
-Charlotte and Confiture the Great Pyrenees
"I loved walking Lola she is very Calm, docile & considerate. She is up for the walk, playing fetch, a run or just sitting on the grass. She listens and is very affectionate from the moment we met. I'm definitely walking her again, such a charm"
-Elena and Lola the Bernese Mountain
"Naru was such a fantastic dog to walk! He didn't pull on the leash at all and had no problems passing other dogs. As someone who is still a little shy around big dogs, Naru was just the best and I would love to take him on another walk :)"
-Dan and Naru the Akita
"There are so many people who borrow my doggy now. He became so popular in the neighbourhood that everyone knows him now. If you haven't already you should definitely borrow my doggy !" # borrowmydoggy #BorrowMyDoggy
-Leana, owner of Mochi
Dogs are human's best friends, they will always be there for you. It's time for you to live your life amongst them! Find your dog buddy on dogtime community. #dogbuddy #DogBuddy
Looking forward to your first walk,
The Dogtime Community Team