Scan the QR code , the app decodes the QR code / Bar Code automatically and show you the action via click button.
- Very fast
- Very accurate and robust.
- Many data type supported.
- More features.
- Wifi hotspot supported
Code : EQS 、 QR Code、 Data Matrix、Quick Code、Code39、 Code128
The QR Code, on the first page of each Company Profile, is the identification code associated univocally with "that one" Company Profile.
"RI QR Code" is a free application released from the Italian Chambers of Commerce: through the QR Code, it allows mobile access to the digital copy of the document, as a further guarantee of official nature and authenticity.
Through this application anyone can verify the matching between a Company Profile and the corresponding one stored by the Business Register at the time of its request.
If the QR Code has no origin and no correspondence with a Chamber document, the app will notify the user.
For legal notices, conditions for use and for more information see http://www.registroimprese.it.
Key Features (Free):
- verification of company data
- recovery of the archived document
- geolocation of the company on the maps
- document sharing
- notification of any changes in the original document
Ethos ERP is a complete and comprehensive Enterprise Resource Planning system that simplifies company processes and integrates those processes and the corresponding data to a single enterprise-wide information system. It is based on the understanding of the global marketplace and on how it resolves inefficiencies within a company.
Find out more at www.ethoserp.com
The barcode reader supports the following code formats:
- codes on products: EAN-13, EAN-8, ISBN, UPC-A, UPC-E
- industrial codes: Codabar, Code 128, Code 93, Code 39, ITF, RSS
- 2D codes: QR Code, Data Matrix
The most important functions of the application:
- Continuous scanning of successive barcodes with quantity 1
- Barcode scanning and input of quantity from keybord
- Barcode scanning and input of quantity and price
- Scanning of barcode and serial number
Support of many data sets, which may be named and browsed. Data sets may be saved in Microsoft Excel format compatible with version 97 and newer. The app allows you to send files via e-mail or save them on an SD card.
There is also a possibility of continuing the scanning in the selected data set.
The Excel files created by LoMag barcode scanner are fully compatible with LoMag Inventory Management.
Basing on the files, you can create the following documents in LoMag:
- GRN (Goods Received Note), e.g. delivery of a given item to the warehouse;
- GIN (Goods Issued Note), e.g. sale of an item;
- GRN correction (Return to supplier), e.g. return of a faulty batch of items;
- GIN correction (Return from customer), e.g. return from a customer as a result of a claim;
- Stock level correction note, e.g. loss of item at the warehouse;
- Interbranch Transfer e.g. transfer of a part of a given stock to another building:
- Discount document (Change in the item’s value), e.g. a decrease in prices resulting in a drop in the value of a given item;
- Internal GRN (Internal Goods Received Note), e.g. reception of an item of own production;
- Internal GIN, e.g. issuance of a given item to an employee;
- Inventory sheet, which forms a basis for inventory-making
- Inventory of the whole warehouse
- Opening Balance, i.e. the initial stock level upon the commencement of operations with the program.
To perform the scan, your device needs to be equipped with a camera with autofocus function.
The barcode scanner used in the app operates on ZXing library.