Meeting Minutes Pro is a simple but powerful, user-friendly and intuitive app to Organize, Store and Track Meetings, Participants, Agenda, Discussion and Action Items. It has a simple easy to use UI coupled with rich functionality and features to increase your productivity and make you a pro at organizing, tracking and managing meetings. It supports the following features:
1) Create, Update and View Meetings, Participants, Agenda, Discussion and Action Items
2) Import Meetings and Participants from Calendar to save time and improve efficiency(requires Android ICS or above)
3) Sort and Filter Meetings, Contacts and Action Items based on different parameters
4) Export/Email Meeting Minutes into a professional, simple and clear PDF, MS Word XML or HTML format. Custom Labels feature within settings allows you to generate meeting minutes in multiple languages (please note that all languages might not be supported).
5) Export/Email Action Items into a comma separated values file that can be used with any spreadsheet software
6) Sync Action Items to Calendar
7) Export the full database or a single meeting for backup/recovery purposes.Exported files are encrypted to protect the contents.
8) Import database or meeting backup. Backup from the Free version can also be imported.
9) Schedule Automatic Backup. Note that automatic backups are only taken when the app is running.
10) Integration with device contacts. No need to enter all participant information manually anymore. Can just select the desired contact that is already present on the device.
11) Settings page to control and make the app work the way YOU want.
12) Sync data between multiple devices (requires the add-on app Meeting Minutes Sync)
There is a free 3 day trial version ("Meeting Minutes") available on Google Play that you can try first before purchasing this app.
Please refer the About page/screen of the app for license and copyright information.
It captures the exact time of the attendance when people come in and also when they leave. The reporting is very efficient as it keeps the picture of the person with the time stamp when the said person punches in or punches out.
Once you are done with managing all the details in the admin panel (www.ittendance.com), login to the application with the credentials you registered, the student or employees list would be populated with the names you provided using the admin panel. The students or the employees would then be able to take a picture of themselves and select their name from the list to punch in and punch out.
It's just too simple to believe? Download it for free!
Monitor employee location and attendance. Just ask your employees to install this app on your phone. And once they start punching in and out, you can export the time-sheets.
You will need to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to setup your account. And we will get back to you within 2 working days.
Open Attendee Tracker is designed to support the following functions:
Provide a central server used to manage attendee information
◦ Generate badge printouts and act as a central database for all exhibitor scans
◦ Provide a lightweight client application running on commodity hardware
◦ Provide a functional web interface for conditions where an app is not appropriate
◦ Quickly scan a 2D “QR” barcode from an attendee badge
◦ Validate the barcode and display the attendee’s name
◦ Provide a quick notes field for the exhibitor to add pertinent details
◦ Locally store a complete log of all scan activities
◦ Opportunistically upload scan information to the central server
◦ Report on all scanned attendee badges for follow up