There is 101 heroes, and all items. It's convenience for DotA player transfering .
** Heroes' roles.
** Heroes' abilibites.
** Heroes' attributes, attack, movespeed and armor.
Builds list is added, but this is a Beta version that Builds just come from Steam community, so that one hero can not be limited to one build，you can find more references.
New Feature: Searching support for Heroes and Items
New: Legion Commander
Updates: Wraith King
Ember and Earth Spirit are coming! Heroes and Items data updates.
1.New Hero: Abaddon !
2.Update Heroes' Images and abilities's icons.
3.Add language support: Portugal(Brazil)
(1)Add more about hero's ability: TARGET, DAMAGE, RADIUS, SLOW etc.
(2)Smaller APK: All images will be downloaded from Internet.
1.1: Add abilitiy mana cost & cooldown
1.0: Simple Heroes Info.
ABLE TO WORK OFFLINE
- Hero suggestions based on enemy heroes and your team members.
- Filtering hero list by their roles.
- Hero ability descriptions.
- Skill build order.
- Standalone( Doesnt require internet connection )
- Improvements on matching algorithm.
- Item-build order.
- Team suggestion instead of individual hero suggestion.
- Internet Connection & Network state: Intended only for ads
The file path for saved Ringtones & Notifications is "/sdcard/media/audio/ringtones." Some phones may experience a double save in the Ringtone folder. I am currently working on a fix for this issue. Thanks and enjoy!
*It should be understood that Dota 2 content and materials are trademarks and copyrights of Valve or its licensors. All rights reserved.*
Thank you Valve, for being generally awesome!
This app will announce important game events, using the built in text-to-speech engine of your android device. The announcements happen about 20 seconds before the events to give you time to react. No need for alt-tabbing, no need to keep your attention on two different displays.
You will be reminded of:
* Day/night changes
* Netral creep stack/spawn times
* Basic neutral creep pull times
In addition to this, you can start timers for:
* Roshan respawn time
* Ward refreshing
The progress of each event is shown with a progress bar (you will probably not have time to watch those during a real game), showing the remaining time and the time when it will occur. If the game is paused, you can easily adjust the app timer to match the game-time. Single event announcements can be disabled or enabled, so you are not annoyed with constant stacking requests when you decide that the laning phase is over. The buttons to do so can be made visible through the options menu (three dots).
This app is not meant to be used during every single of your future matches, but I can guarantee that enduring it for about three to five will benefit your game awareness. After getting constantly reminded of important time related events, chances are you will get into the habit of noticing. It is just another tool you can use to improve your games.
No need to alt tab while playing anymore. This is a comprehensive guide to the current version of dota 2. It includes 200+ guides with detailed overviews, skill builds, and item builds for 104 heroes, as well as a hero and item database.
The guides are from a variety of online sources including playdota, dotastrategy, dotafire, and dota2builds. Hero and item information are from dota2wiki.
Keywords: dota 2, dota two, database, companion, guide
App allows: crop, rotate, resize, set rating, download, share, use photo filters and filter by colors, search by tags, categories.
We offer you an amazing wallpapers application with more than 60 impressive, high-resolution, handpicked background images for your tablet and phone.
This app allows you to set any image on your background or download HD image to your device.
Dota 2 HD Wallpapers app has a list of advantages:
- only high quality Full HD images;
- resize any image to fit your device;
- rotate wallpaper as you want;
- crop any part of wallpaper;
- great photo filters;
- download any wallpaper to the device;
- share with friends;
- add to favorites;
- set rating to wallpapers;
- sort images by rating and views;
- filter by colors, tags and categories;
- light weight.
Fun facts about Dota 2:
- Nevermore souls do not add for killing enemy with his ulti (Requiem of Souls).
- Diffusal’s Purge can be used to destroy Gyrocopter’s Homing Missile.
- Ghost Scepter, if activated after getting hit by Venomancer’s Poison Nova, removes it completely. If the Scepter was activated before getting hit by Poison Nova, the damage gets amplified.
- Enigma’s Black Hole can stop the enemy fountain.
- Ghost Form can avoid Techies’ land mines and suicide damage.
- Nortrom can steal enemy intelligence even when his opponent’s INT falls to zero. (thereby giving him -1, -2… INT)
- Rylai’s aura stops working when she is invisible.
- [Morphling] Right Clicking somewhere while in waveform distorts the waveform while elongating it.
- You can use items while in Omnislash. eg. dagon, orchid malevolance, healing salve, etc.
- Nortrom’s Last Word gets disabled if he himself is silenced. In other words, if Nortrom is silenced, he won’t be able to silence other’s with his Last Word.
- Manually casting orb spells have greater range than auto-casting them.
- You can buy items while teleporting without breaking the channel.
- Assault Cuirass’s +/- armor aura works on buildings!
- You can use lothar’s edge while channeling spells without breaking the channel.
- Your allies can teleport on Undying’s Tombstone.
- While Glyph is activated every hit deals 1 dmg. to buildings
- Axe gets extra 0.01 mana regen because counter helix is based off brilliance aura.
Presenting a constantly updated database with heroes and items from the famous game, Companion for Dota 2 offers a helping hand to inexperient and experienced gamers alike.
It’s a great opportunity for Dota 2 fans to enhance their gaming experience, with full description of every hero, skill and item of the game, complete with popular character builds, search filters to find exactly the hero or item you are looking for and live news from the official Dota 2 Blog and Dota 2 Steam updates.
- Constantly updated database with heroes, items and hero builds;
- Search for the ideal hero by their name or using filters like role, faction, primary attribute and attack type;
- Full hero stats, complete with a level slider to see how heroes evolve as they gain levels, including progression for attributes, damage, attack speed and armor;
- Every hero has its own bio, soundboard and detailed skill information;
- Multiple character builds for each hero: intuitive guides for skill progression and items for different points in the match;
- List of every Dota 2 item and upgrade trees, searchable by detailed filters for the items' attributes;
- Online newsfeed that includes game updates and posts from the official Dota 2 Blog.
For more information and support, please access http://companionfordota2.decadium.com - Get in touch to tell us what features you would like to see next!
Legal Disclaimer: THIS GUIDE IS NOT CREATED, SPONSORED OR ENDORSED BY VALVE CORP. This guide is not an official guide or connected to the game's developer or publisher. All in-game descriptions, characters, locations, imagery and videos of game content are copyright and or trademarked to their respective owners and usage for this game guide falls within fair use guidelines. This guide is intended purely for the love of the game and aid further skill development and exploration of the game.
Dota 2 content and materials are trademarks and copyrights of Valve or its licensors. All rights reserved.