Presenting a constantly updated database with heroes and items from the famous game, Companion for Dota 2 offers a helping hand to inexperient and experienced gamers alike.
It’s a great opportunity for Dota 2 fans to enhance their gaming experience, with full description of every hero, skill and item of the game, complete with popular character builds, search filters to find exactly the hero or item you are looking for and live news from the official Dota 2 Blog and Dota 2 Steam updates.
- Constantly updated database with heroes, items and hero builds;
- Search for the ideal hero by their name or using filters like role, faction, primary attribute and attack type;
- Full hero stats, complete with a level slider to see how heroes evolve as they gain levels, including progression for attributes, damage, attack speed and armor;
- Every hero has its own bio, soundboard and detailed skill information;
- Multiple character builds for each hero: intuitive guides for skill progression and items for different points in the match;
- List of every Dota 2 item and upgrade trees, searchable by detailed filters for the items' attributes;
- Online newsfeed that includes game updates and posts from the official Dota 2 Blog.
For more information and support, please access http://companionfordota2.decadium.com - Get in touch to tell us what features you would like to see next!
Legal Disclaimer: THIS GUIDE IS NOT CREATED, SPONSORED OR ENDORSED BY VALVE CORP. This guide is not an official guide or connected to the game's developer or publisher. All in-game descriptions, characters, locations, imagery and videos of game content are copyright and or trademarked to their respective owners and usage for this game guide falls within fair use guidelines. This guide is intended purely for the love of the game and aid further skill development and exploration of the game.
-All heroes information, including stats, lore, abilities, recommended items, responses;
-All items info;
-Heroes guides including item builds, skill builds and some extra information;
-Players match history including all common data, items, abilities upgrade order and leaver status;
-Players match history works with steam nicknames, you don't need to remember your steamId;
-Players statistics with a lot of filters;
-Items and heroes abilities quizzes;
-Counter picker (SmartPicker);
-Heroes can be shown as grid or as carousel, which looks exactly like in dota 2;
-Heroes and items search\filter;
-Heroes responses can be set as ringtone or just downloaded to sdcard;
-Match history supports hero filter;
-Match history've got 3 tabs:search, friend(You need to select your friend first) and Pro-players.
-Dota 2 store items with filters;
-Players backpack items;
-Twitch.tv streams watching.
Updated to patch 6.80.
-app initialization reworked
-some carousel optimization
-fixed Players searching
-fixed some other bugs
-fixed skills video bug
-Added skills videos
-Fixed OutOfMemory error
-Added players guides
-Added Store Items
-Added players backpack info (in players info section)
-Fixed players stats
-Fixed some bugs
-Apps code were optimized
-Added twitch.tv stream watching function (in beta)
-Players common stats reworked
-Fixed some bugs
-Added players guides
-added CounterPick (or SmartPicker. uses TruePicker.com api)
-heroes grid (and carousel) changed a little bit
-fixed some bugs
-added some new bugs
-app language can be changed from main screens menu (english, russian)
-added more stats
-"remove adds" purchase verification fixed
-fixed some items cost
-added some players statistics
-Match history renamed to Players
-fixed not 5vs5 matchs info
-fixed cache error on some devices
-fixed bug with morph skillbuild(again)
-fixed ui for skillbuilds, guides, quizzes, match history items
-now you can create your own guides and send them to developer
-fixed bug with morphling skillbuilds
-fixed bug with tuskar guides
-fixed some bugs with quizz
-fixed bug in items quiz
-added "for record" mode to quizzes
-added achievements and leaderboards to quizzes
-fixed remove adds verification
-added 200+ new guides (also 200+ guides were updated)
-added Quiz(!!!) to main navigation list (Heroes,items, match history, quiz)
-added some new quides (drow ranger, rattletrap,tinker,puck,etc.)
-fixed OutOfMemory in guides
-hero skills in carousel mode are back to normal
-now You can download all selected responses at once (not by one)
-fixed lags with responses
-fixed downloaded responses icon not showing
-fixed "remove ads" verification
-fixed searchbox not showing on responses list
-fixed custom guides
-fixed random ability draft skill builds
The file path for saved Ringtones & Notifications is "/sdcard/media/audio/ringtones." Some phones may experience a double save in the Ringtone folder. I am currently working on a fix for this issue. Thanks and enjoy!
*It should be understood that Dota 2 content and materials are trademarks and copyrights of Valve or its licensors. All rights reserved.*
Thank you Valve, for being generally awesome!
ABLE TO WORK OFFLINE
- Hero suggestions based on enemy heroes and your team members.
- Filtering hero list by their roles.
- Hero ability descriptions.
- Skill build order.
- Standalone( Doesnt require internet connection )
- Improvements on matching algorithm.
- Item-build order.
- Team suggestion instead of individual hero suggestion.
Permissions: Intended only for ads
The one App, if you want the all information about DotA 2.
Features and Description
1. All about Heroes.
- Basic stats, such as Agility per level details .
- All skills information.
- The most popular hero builds available ( statistics )
- Used item statistics provided by the hero
2. Easy Item Search
- The official site with the same configuration.
- Provide additional filter.
- Basic information, recipe and upper item information.
3. Do you want to win? Use Counter pick!
- Provide counter hero based on the match data.
4. All information about Map
- Creep, rune, tower, warding point.
5. Jungle Timer
- Alarm for Creep , runes regeneration.
- Adjustable alarm time (e.g. 10 seconds before)
6. Various statistical information, using the API of the valve.
- Hero kill / death ratio, win rate, gold acquired, and damage / healing rate.
- Item usage, gold acquired, kill / death ratio.
- Create your own hero builds!
- Improve online builds by your hands.
8. The shopkeeper's quiz
- Check your knowledge of DotA 2 items.
tag: DotA 2, Bible, pedia, Encyclopedia, character , skills, items , stats , AOS, lol, valve
App allows: crop, rotate, resize, set rating, download, share, use photo filters and filter by colors, search by tags, categories.
We offer you an amazing wallpapers application with more than 60 impressive, high-resolution, handpicked background images for your tablet and phone.
This app allows you to set any image on your background or download HD image to your device.
Dota 2 HD Wallpapers app has a list of advantages:
- only high quality Full HD images;
- resize any image to fit your device;
- rotate wallpaper as you want;
- crop any part of wallpaper;
- great photo filters;
- download any wallpaper to the device;
- share with friends;
- add to favorites;
- set rating to wallpapers;
- sort images by rating and views;
- filter by colors, tags and categories;
- light weight.
Fun facts about Dota 2:
- Nevermore souls do not add for killing enemy with his ulti (Requiem of Souls).
- Diffusal’s Purge can be used to destroy Gyrocopter’s Homing Missile.
- Ghost Scepter, if activated after getting hit by Venomancer’s Poison Nova, removes it completely. If the Scepter was activated before getting hit by Poison Nova, the damage gets amplified.
- Enigma’s Black Hole can stop the enemy fountain.
- Ghost Form can avoid Techies’ land mines and suicide damage.
- Nortrom can steal enemy intelligence even when his opponent’s INT falls to zero. (thereby giving him -1, -2… INT)
- Rylai’s aura stops working when she is invisible.
- [Morphling] Right Clicking somewhere while in waveform distorts the waveform while elongating it.
- You can use items while in Omnislash. eg. dagon, orchid malevolance, healing salve, etc.
- Nortrom’s Last Word gets disabled if he himself is silenced. In other words, if Nortrom is silenced, he won’t be able to silence other’s with his Last Word.
- Manually casting orb spells have greater range than auto-casting them.
- You can buy items while teleporting without breaking the channel.
- Assault Cuirass’s +/- armor aura works on buildings!
- You can use lothar’s edge while channeling spells without breaking the channel.
- Your allies can teleport on Undying’s Tombstone.
- While Glyph is activated every hit deals 1 dmg. to buildings
- Axe gets extra 0.01 mana regen because counter helix is based off brilliance aura.
No need to alt tab while playing anymore. This is a comprehensive guide to the current version of dota 2. It includes 200+ guides with detailed overviews, skill builds, and item builds for 104 heroes, as well as a hero and item database.
The guides are from a variety of online sources including playdota, dotastrategy, dotafire, and dota2builds. Hero and item information are from dota2wiki.
Keywords: dota 2, dota two, database, companion, guide
Dota 2 content and materials are trademarks and copyrights of Valve or its licensors. All rights reserved.
This app will announce important game events, using the built in text-to-speech engine of your android device. The announcements happen about 20 seconds before the events to give you time to react. No need for alt-tabbing, no need to keep your attention on two different displays.
You will be reminded of:
* Day/night changes
* Netral creep stack/spawn times
* Basic neutral creep pull times
In addition to this, you can start timers for:
* Roshan respawn time
* Ward refreshing
The progress of each event is shown with a progress bar (you will probably not have time to watch those during a real game), showing the remaining time and the time when it will occur. If the game is paused, you can easily adjust the app timer to match the game-time. Single event announcements can be disabled or enabled, so you are not annoyed with constant stacking requests when you decide that the laning phase is over. The buttons to do so can be made visible through the options menu (three dots).
This app is not meant to be used during every single of your future matches, but I can guarantee that enduring it for about three to five will benefit your game awareness. After getting constantly reminded of important time related events, chances are you will get into the habit of noticing. It is just another tool you can use to improve your games.