Dokitari is a mobile application that lets you get quick answers to your health-related questions wherever you are – in your own bedroom, out of town or on a business trip away from home. Consult with qualified doctors of various specialties, including GPs, pediatricians, gastroenterologists, gynecologists, dermatologists, urologists, allergist-immunologists, neurologists, venereologists, psychologists, cosmetologists and veterinarians, without making an appointment or waiting for your turn in a clinic – your request gets a response within minutes.
• Ask any question about the health of an adult, a child or a pet. Use Dokitari to learn how to treat a minor burn or what to do for suspected poisoning, overheating or sprained ankle; find out when it is safe to just take a day off work and when you need to make an appointment with a doctor.
• Get your medical test results explained by a professional, instead of looking it up online and self-diagnosing.
• Receive a quick answer to a quick question in a 5-minute consultation, or take more time to give a detailed explanation of your problem.
• Use Dokitari for a single consultation with one specialist from time to time, or save on charges by buying a subscription.
• Read about health and wellness right in the app.
All Dokitari doctors have on average nine years of practicing experience. They consult from locations all over the world and have been vetted though tests and interviews and specially trained before joining the service.
• Pediatricians and general practitioners are available 24/7.
• Gynecologists are available 8:00 to 2:00
• Allergist/Immunologist are available 11:00 to 21:00
• All other specialists are available 8:00 to 00:00
Dokitari is available to English-speaking users worldwide. Customers can pay $5 for a single 30-minute consultation with any specialist – for getting a detailed explanation of their symptoms; or use a 5-minute consultation for getting a quick answer to their question or to have their test results explained by a general practitioner, pediatrician, gynecologist or a vet – for $1.
Our repeat customers may appreciate our fixed-rate packages of $10 per month, which currently include ‘Women’s health’ for gynecological or obstetric problems, ‘Children’s health’ for parents concerned about their child’s health, or ‘Pet’s health’ for those who look after their pet. Those going on holiday might find it useful to buy our special three-month ‘Summer holidays’ package for the whole family for $25. And, for $50 anyone can enjoy one month of unlimited consultations with any specialist. Other than consulting with a doctor, you can also make an online appointment with a psychologist for $10 per hour.
To have a medical consultation through Dokitari, simply choose the specialist you want to consult with, the type of consultation, enter your payment details and get your questions ready!
Dokitari is one of Africa’s first providers of telemedicine services. In addition to delivering medical consultations over the internet, the app also offers health and wellness-related content right in the app.