We offer you to instantly know the status of the U.S Dollar and its following types:
- Official, Blue, Credit Card (20% surplus), Sky Blue (real estate operations).
If you think that you need it, you can get the pro version inside of the application and get access to:
- More currencies (Official and Blue Euro, Official and Blue Real, Uruguayan Peso, British Pounds, Japanese Yen, Venezuela Bolivar, Chinese Yuang, Chilean Peso, Colombian Peso)
- Quotes for gold, silver, platinum and palladium.
- Quotes for seeds (Soybean, Wheat, Corn).
- Currency converter.
- Historical Values up to 10 years in an interactive chart.
- Ads Free.
Coming soon to Free Dollar:
- Optimized version for Tablets
- Share of quotes on Social Networks
"How much is the British Pound?", "How is the Real coming along?", "I'm going to China/Brasil/Colombia, what's the exchange rate over there?".
You can ask all of these questions to our bot on Twitter (@DolarLibreAR) as a complementary service to our app (Currently in Spanish ONLY)
What are you waiting to get it?
It's time to stop giving your bank free money from overdraft fees and nonsensical charges because of poor money management. Checkbook is an app you can use in place of a paper checkbook and makes it easier than you think to handle your finances. Make an impulse purchase today? That's okay, but don't forget to deduct it from your account balance. Even the online bank statements lag when posting transactions-- sometimes causing you to believe you have more money than you do. That is not to their disadvantage: it's yours!
Although we cannot promise you will never overdraft again, we can promise you that using this app properly, and keeping track of your transactions will make it next to impossible.
This version of the app allows as 2 accounts and features Google Adsense Ads. This app works with 1 phone only. If you want to share a joint account, this is not the app for you.
This app is also available on the Amazon App Store: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004VFKETM
(Housekeeping log, household account book, cashbook)
Simple and easy to use you like a household. (Cash fare book, allowance app)
You can create a family budget, cash fare book, your calendar is easy allowance.
This month you can see the statistics sum.
You can check the details of your money in the app list.
You can edit to fit your card type, expenditure type, income type you are.
Try the card management, income, expenditure management.
Through this app, you can use the managed card.
Do you use any portion of the card in your life with this cash?
You can use the calendar as a diary with calendar like a diary Oh, my money is.
You can manage your cards in this app you.
This application is a data backup recovery capabilities.
This is the free evaluation version of Light Check. It is limited to checks of $3.50.
Learn more at http://www.getlightcheck.com/guide.html
Loved by the Press & Featured in Google Play:
• Top Developer (2011-2014)
• Best Apps of 2013
• Google Staff Picks (2011-2013)
• Google Editor's Choice (2011-2012)
• Best 100 Android Apps of 2013 - PC Magazine 2013
• "Cadillac of money management apps" – CNN Money
Our app keeps your bills, money, & budget in check:
• Get reminders when bills are due and pay them on the spot or schedule bill payments in advance with 1 easy click
• Conveniently pay bills with a bank account or credit card*
• See & track all your bills, accounts, & cash in one centralized place from your mobile device
• Receive alerts when cash is low and credit limits are near
• Take action on alerts & notifications from your wear device
• Add the Mint Bills widget to your home screen for one-tap access to your bills
The Mint Bills app pays your bills on time so you never stress about missing a bill again, paying overdraft or late fees, or exceeding your monthly budget – we’ll remember so you don’t have to. No stamps, no phone calls, no late fees, no hassle.
The Mint Bills mobile app keeps it all together in once central place. Personal finances & budgeting can get complex - with multiple credit cards, bank accounts, insurance accounts, and numerous bills to keep track of, it’s too easy to overdraft, miss a bill payment or exceed credit limits. With our app, you never have to worry because you’ll always know exactly where you stand with your personal finances.
Our Triple Layer Security ensures your information is safe & secure.
1. Bank-Level Security: Our app is armed with the same 128-bit encryption and physical security standards as your bank. The app is also verified and monitored by third party security experts such as TRUSTe, McAfee, Hacker Safe and Verisign.
2. In-App Security & Remote Data Destruct: Safeguard app access with a personal 4-digit PIN, so only you can view your account. If your smartphone is ever lost or stolen, delete all your account information remotely with one easy click.
3. Real-Time Alerts: If the app notices any large purchases or unusual charges in your account, you’ll be notified immediately via real-time push messages & emails.
It’s easy to get started:
1. Download the app
2. Securely connect your personal finance accounts to get reminders & alerts
3. Relax while the app stays on top of it all, for you!
* Transaction fee applies
We support thousands of banks so you can track your cash flow, including Bank of America, Capital One, Chase Bank, Wells Fargo Bank, Citibank, and more! You can monitor all of your personal finance accounts, stay on top of your money, budget, see cash balances, mortgages, loans, bills, and keep track of interest rates & finance charges.
We also support credit unions like USAA (bank/credit card & insurance), and Navy Federal Credit Union, as well as all the most popular credit cards such as Discover, American Express, Capital One, Citibank, and Chase. You can also track insurance providers such as State Farm Insurance, GEICO, and more!
Mint Bills is provided by Intuit Mint Bills, Inc., an authorized delegate of Intuit Payments Inc. in Washington State.
Download this App and Enroll online to enjoy the convenience and security of mCheck. You will receive an email indicating when you can start depositing checks to your account with mCheck.
To be eligible to use mCheck, you must have a Baylake Bank checking, savings, or money market account and your enrollment must be approved by the bank for the mobile check deposit service. There is no charge from Baylake Bank, but data rates may apply.
Baylake Bank. Member FDIC.
- Locate the nearest TD Bank location and ATM in the U.S., or find the nearest TD Canada Trust branch and ATM if you’re traveling in Canada
- TD Bank: Convenient access to Live Customer Service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
TD Bank Accounts
- View your accounts
- Check balances
- View transactions
- Transfer funds between eligible accounts
- Pay bills
- Deposit checks
Banking with your TD Bank Mobile App is safe, secure and backed by our commitment to online security.
TD Bank, N.A. Member FDIC
• A reconciliation feature will allow you to mark off transactions as they clear your bank account.
• Add deposits and withdrawals
• Simple reporting to show where you are spending your money
• Easily go back and edit your transactions or delete them
• Custom categories and the ability to create new ones
IMPORTANT: Make sure your Google Checkout API level is set to 2.1. Under the Settings tab, select Integration and set API level to 2.1.
Code for this app now open-sourced at:
If you want a feature or want it to work better, give it a go.
SELECTING RIGHT TRANSACTION TYPE IS ESSENTIAL FOR PROPER ACCOUNTING USING THIS APP.
To initialize the account: use CASH AT HAND to set the liquid money in your possession. Use BALANCE to initialize each account holding your money (bank, debtor, creditor etc.). Use ASSET to initialize the asset count and value in your possession.
The transaction types INCOME and EXPENSE are self explanatory.
BALANCE ADDED is the transaction type used to increase the balance amount of any head of account. Each BALANCE ADDED transaction reduces the cash at hand by the same amount as the deposit made to the account. This transaction is used for deposit in bank or lending to a person.
BALANCE DIMINISHED is the transaction type used for Withdrawal from bank account. The same is the transaction type used for receiving money from somebody as a payment for or as loan. This transaction increases cash at hand and reduces the balance position of the respective head of account.
ASSET ADDED is the transaction type used for acquiring new asset or property. It reduces cash at hand and increases the asset value by the same amount. This transaction requires the number of items (count) acquired through the transaction.
ASSET DISPOSED is the transaction used for selling a property. This transaction takes the count of items disposed. It reduces the number of asset items, reduces the value of asset belonging to the particular head of account and increases the cash at hand.
Some transactions require double entries. Following are the typical situations requiring double transaction entries:
1) Bill paid from an account - requires one BALANCE DIMISHED (bank account or credit card account) and one EXPENSE transaction with the same amount value but different head of account.
2) Fund transferred from one account to another - requires one BALANCE DIMINISHED (source account) and a BALANCE ADDED (destination account). Both transactions have identical money value.
3) Purchase of property from an account - one BALANCE DIMINISHED transaction followed by another ASSET ADDED transaction.
4) Salary deposited in account - one INCOME transaction and another BALANCE ADDED transaction.
5) Interest/Dividend received - one INCOME transaction followed by another BALANCE ADDED transaction.
6) For purchase of a property from an account - one BALANCE DIMINISHED transaction followed by an ASSET ADDED transaction.
7) For selling a property and getting the proceeds in a bank account - one ASSET DISPOSED transaction followed by one BALANCE ADDED transaction.
For other situations, suitably conjure up the transaction combinations.
Description is anything meaningful to remember the purpose of the transaction, similar to the remarks made in bank transactions. It helps to clarify the situation.
Head of account is the name provided for grouping the expense, income, balance or asset types in easily identifiable heads of account.
The amount entered in the amount column is the transaction value.
Any mistakes made in transaction entry may be corrected by pressing Review Transaction button. It fetches a list of items. Click the wrong transaction. A separate dialog opens to permit editing of the values. Pressing I date button saves the changes. Pressing Delete button deletes that particular record from the database.
I should be happy ro receive suggestions regarding the app.
Pressing Export button creates text file containing all the transactions and permits sharing of the same over any available means. This file can be sent to another device or computer, copied to the clipboard and then imported into account manager.
Pressing Import button acquires transaction entries from the from a backup file, either saved previously or received through sharing. Depending upon the number of records, the app may freeze for a while. Wait with patience till the app becomes sane again.
Carry your net worth wherever you go!
Peso MXN $ / Dollar USD US$ $
The exchange rate is automatically updated.
Easy one click conversion. Very intuitive. No decimal errors when converting.
Keyboard always on screen for a better display, it doesn't pop up.
You can close the app through the exit button to stop it from consuming mobile resources.
Can work offline. If the internet connection is not available, it uses the last exchange rate available.