Experience designed by Kos Is Working for virtual reality headset based on stereo vision as Oculus Rift (HMD), you can play it with your Google Cardboard or with: Samsung Gear VR, Durovis Dive, VR One, ImmersiON-VRelia, Go4D VR, Refugio3D, vrAse, Homido, Lakento MVR, etc.
Take a virtual roller coaster ride through Ocean City, a futuristic skyscraper city lying in the middle of the ocean.
Sound is important, use headphones for maximum immersion!
This app was tested and optimized for Samsung Galaxy S3 and S5. If it doesn't run well enough on your device, please request a refund within 2 hours of purchase by clicking the "Refund" button at the top of this page, or at "My Apps" in Google Play Store.
This app wouldn't be the same without the amazing sound effects provided by these awesome people:
* daveincamas, Splash2.wav, CC-BY: https://www.freesound.org/people/daveincamas/sounds/59105/
* HerbertBoland, MetalWindDrone.mp3, CC-BY: https://www.freesound.org/people/HerbertBoland/sounds/78448/
* CGEffex, Large Splashes.wav, CC-BY: https://www.freesound.org/people/CGEffex/sounds/98335/
* juskiddink, Flock of seagulls.wav, CC-BY: https://www.freesound.org/people/juskiddink/sounds/98479/
* scratchikken, underwaterloop1.wav, CC-BY: https://www.freesound.org/people/scratchikken/sounds/115609/
* MrLindstrom, Windloop6sec.wav, CC-0: https://www.freesound.org/people/MrLindstrom/sounds/135034/
* inchadney, waves closeup.WAV, CC-BY: https://www.freesound.org/people/inchadney/sounds/135805/
* Adam_N, Tweeting.wav, CC-0: https://www.freesound.org/people/Adam_N/sounds/164489/
* u3190, Gasp Inhale, CC-0: https://www.freesound.org/people/u3190/sounds/169931/
* Yuval, stereo bubbles (straw), CC-BY: https://www.freesound.org/people/Yuval/sounds/192351/
And a big thank you to:
* The Unity community and Asset Store publishers.
* Durovis Dive for their free VR library.
To help get her back, Fluffee must ride through 4 unique environments and 40 levels. Each level is filled with challenging obstacles and surprises. To help guide his way, tap on Fluffee to bunny hop over smaller obstacles. Tap off of Fluffee to drop ramps and propel over larger obstacles.
Use springboards, fans, and swamps to maximize peddling and navigate through challenging terrain.
Time jumps perfectly to collect all of the coins and maximize your points.
After completing each environment, you will unlock infinity modes containing normal and hard difficulty settings.
This game is packed with hours of entertainment and re-playable levels.
Good luck rescuing Kristin. We hope you don’t get a flat tire along the way!
-Tap Fluffee to bunny hop over obstacles
-Tap off of Fluffee to drop ramps
-Unlock 40 unique levels
-Unlock 4 different environments
-Unlock 4 exciting infinity modes with your choice of difficulty settings
-Collect coins to attain perfect scores
· Jump/land on fans to increase and soften your jumping
· Jump off springboards to reach incredible heights
· Peddle through swamps to slow down momentum
There's a free(Ad supported version here!)
Plunge into the immersive and hypnotic experience of Strato!
In a world where you have been forsaken to a sacred dimension in the form of a paper airplane, you must navigate through your own personal hell to gather rings of life force to escape the clutches of the dark master Satan and all of his unfathomable terror. Can you gain the life force needed to escape from the ever-generating hell of blue buildings?
- Description by my best friend Korey
* Not your usual up/down/left/right controls! -- Actuate the plane's ailerons and air brakes with swipe/drag motions.
* Deep implementation of aerodynamics principles such as drag, stalling, and lift demand a high degree of skill and concentration.
* Procedurally-generated maze of crushing obstacles.
* Music dynamically adjusts depending on the situation.
* Soothing, immersive and hypnotic graphics designed to run smoothly on mobile processors.
* A roller coaster combination of OH CRAP and WHEW I MADE IT pacing.
* Upon failure, game saves your highscore and throws you back in the saddle to try again! Don't worry! You can do it!
* Wired XBOX 360 gamepad support
* This is not the final game! Expect frequent updates and additional play modes!
Celebrate Tennessee’s first and only water coaster, RiverRush, at Dollywood’s Splash Country. Get ready to Crush the Rush and take a maiden voyage on our first Mobile Adventure, RiverRush—The Game.
This thrilling 3-D journey features the twists, tunnels and hair-raising turns of RiverRush in the palms of your hands. Level 2 features new enhanced graphics and an all new river scene as you race through the Smoky Mountain scene collecting coins to upgrade your boat with special accessories. Once you’ve tricked it out, compete against your friends on Facebook for the high score!
After you’ve mastered RiverRush—The Game, experience the real thing at Dollywood’s Splash Country. Riders face an initial 25-foot, 45-degree drop before swift rushing water propels them up hills, through rapids and plunges them into three more scream-inducing drops. It’s all the fun of a roller coaster…in a blast of rushing water!