A history of everything you have 'spoken' so far is listed. Tapping on an item brings it up in the edit box so that you can edit it or say it again. Using the history list to say things you already said saves you from having to retype it.
A long tap on something you already said lets you delete it from the list.
'Say my words' requires a Text to Speech engine to be installed.
It is different from most existing products by being free and by its natural language generation with features such as inflection, tenses, using the user's gender (via settings) to alter the first-person sentences and more.
Also, my friends have found using this application to be a fun way to learn basics of new language. :)
The application includes 1000+ icons, categorised and accessible through search. It supports French pretty well, and there is a prototype for English.
Other features include:
* recent pictograms (each category has a tab listing most recently used ones)
* icons tagged with the 6 SPC colors (actions, names, descriptives etc.) for easier identification
* option to display text in capital letters
* option to softly speak each individual word when icon is pressed
* compatibility with both tablets and mobile phones
DONATE TO HELP THIS IMPROVE:
If you liked the application, you may donate to allow me to add new features/improvements much more quickly: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=DY6954755BM48
* Make sure you have a text-to-speech engine properly installed (depending on your device, go to “Settings –> Language & Input-> Text-to-Speech output”, or to “Settings->Install voice data” or alike).
* To use French or English you have to set your phone/tablet language to the one you wish to use (go to your phone settings)
The application includes 5000+ ARASAAC pictograms limited to non-commercial use (Creative Commons) that must be redistributed under the same licence.
Author of the pictograms: Sergio Palao / Origin: ARASAAC / License: CC (BY-NC-SA)
If you ever need to respond to a message while driving, use this app.
You just say what you want to text.
It will read out loud what you said and ask for a confirmation to send it.
New to this app is the car mode which enables the phone to read the text to you out loud.
Give it a try
Make sure that you speak clear.
Does Not work on 1.5
★ Easily access your contacts list
★ Use your voice to send text messages
★ SMS message is sent in 3 taps
★ Works up to 5 times faster than typing
New: ** Enable Car Mode to listen to your most recent text message while driving and reply with your voice **
• Just talk to send texts in English
• A convenient way to send SMS messages
• Send messages to any cell phone
• Use car mode to listen to your messages received
With the app you can create categories, words and phrases, which are placed on large buttons. With these buttons you can create messages that can be shown or spoken.
Speech language and voice
The voice is not part of the app, but the app uses the voice that’s installed on your device. For instance the voices from Google Text-to-Speech. You can change the voice in the settings of your device. You can also download other voices or speech languages from the Google Play Store from companies like SVOX, Acapela or Ivona.
Feedback and information
For feedback, questions, tips or problems, please contact: email@example.com
More information: http://www.a-soft.nl/speechassistant-tips.html
Designed for tablets and smartphones
The app is initially designed for use on a tablet. But the app also works fine on large smartphones.
Easy to use
1. Click on one of the 12 categories.
2. The phrases and words that belong to the category are shown on large buttons.
3. Click on the buttons to create a message that is shown in the display.
4. Click on the speaker icon and the message will be spoken out.
• General Settings: Auto complete, option to prevent double touching and more options.
• Layout and Colors: The size of the buttons, the display and the textsize can be adjusted. It is also possible to adjust the color scheme.
• Categories and Phrases: It is simple to add, change or delete your own categories, words or phrases.
• Speech and sound: For adjusting the sound settings and a link to the Text-to-Speech settings of your device.
• Backup en Restore: Option to backup and restore your categories, words and phrases.
• Keyboard shortcuts for USB/Bluetooth keyboards for Speak, Clear and Show button.
More about KakaoTalk:
★ Chosen by more than 150 million users worldwide
★ Fast, fun, easy way to communicate with friends and family
★ Uses Internet connection (3G/EDGE or Wi-Fi) for calls and messaging
★ Supports: Android, iOS, BlackBerry, Windows OS, Asha
- FAST: Speedy & reliable messaging no matter what your network
- FREE CHATS: FREE messages & multimedia (photos, videos, voice notes)
- FREE CALLS: High-quality voice calls (1:1 and group)
- EMOTICONS: Express it all with our included emoticons PLUS select from endless sticker collections in our Item Store
- GROUP CHAT: Chats with an unlimited number of friends
- PLUS FRIEND: Exclusive coupons & deals from your favorite brands
- VOICE FILTER: Fun free calls with Talking Tom & Ben’s voice filters
- ANDROID WEAR: Reply with voice from wearable devices
Other Amazing Features:
- Share your location
- Add friends using BlackBerry PIN
- See who read your messages (unread count)
- Multitask during free calls (send messages in other chat rooms)
- Schedule appointments, lunches, gatherings (w/ reminders)
- Use KakaoTalk on any smartphone and PC (multi-platform)
- Have even more fun with Kakao mobile games
Contact us at http://www.kakao.com/talk/en/contact
Like us at http://facebook.com/kakaotalk
Follow us at http://twitter.com/kakaotalk
Speech and voice recognition and synthesis in more than thirty languages.
Dictation system: Speak one or more sentences to Dictus and convert them to text. The text can be sent as SMS or e-mail, or copied and used in any program on your Android unit.
Speak clearly, using everyday language, without background noise, and you will experience excellent recognition.
The text may then automatically be read aloud by one of several synthetic voices, as any text from any program on your SmartPhone, e.g. e-mail, may be copied to Dictus and read aloud.
It is up to 5 times faster recording and recognizing a text with Dictus than tapping it into a SmartPhone. For dyslexics in particular, Dictus provides invaluable benefits.
★ Named "Top Developer" by Google.
★ Featured in the book "Amazing Android Apps for Dummies"
★ Top communication/social app for years
★ Completely FREE. No hidden fee or ads.
Instantly speak to or text one or many friends at once with the touch of a button. No setup needed, just have them in your address book or as Facebook friends. Fast and simple - TiKL turns your phone into the ultimate Push To Talk (PTT) Walkie Talkie with instant messenger capability.
★ Quick one-on-one/group voice push-to-talk calls.
★ Lightning fast chat with delivery confirmation.
★ Uses data connection only. No voice minutes or SMS used for TiKL calls or chats.
★ Works across carriers and Android/iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.
★ Connects on WiFi, 3G, 4G, EDGE and GPRS.
★ Create widgets by long pressing any blank space on your home screen.
★ What if their device is off? No worries. TiKL automatically delivers your messages the moment it is turned on.
We are on Facebook and Twitter:
To ensure that you do not miss any incoming TiKL calls or chats, please launch the app at least once after installing/upgrading it.
If things don't work after updating, please uninstall and reinstall.
Have your phone speak for you.
Helpful if you have lost your voice or need another Communication method.
Maybe you want to speak another Language.
Maybe you have a sore throat and can't speak.
Did you have your tonsils taken out? Are not feeling well?
Have your phone speak for you.
App will now speak your text in English or Spanish Offline.
When Online, Google Translate can translate and speak your text in almost any Language :)
Simply enter the text in the text field and press speak for me. Your text will be converted to an audible voice.
Say I love you. Say yes or no. All without ever moving your lips.
Now you can share text .
Shake Android or press a button to have your phone speak for you :)
-Multi-line text input
-Change the speech rate.
-Change the speech pitch.
-Change to English voice.
-Change to Spanish voice.
-Quick push button for Facebook, YouTube, Twitter,
-Quick push button for TTS Engine (For Android 3.7 and lower).
-App now has a quick push button for Google Translate. Listen to text in almost any language.
Thank you to all supporters of this app.
Get it without Ads here:
Alice is your personal assistant. Alice can help you do things quickly and easily.
With Alice, Android users get a helpful assistant at hand, which understands more than just commands.
You can have a conversation with Alice, give her instructions or ask for general terms of information.
Currently Alice can assist you with following functions:
Call, SMS, Email, Translation, Navigation, Alarm, Timer, App Launcher, Calculator, Facebook, Websearch, Weather, Search images.. and many many more.
You can also define your own commands with Alice and you have the opportunity to control devices which are accessible via a web interface.
Alice knows a lot and is constantly learning new things, some examples:
- Do I need Sunglasses?
- How far is it from New York to San Fransisco?
- How high is the Eiffel tower?
- How is the movie Inception?
- Do you know any good games?
- What is the stock price of Google?
- Do I have unread messages?
- Director of Inception
- Zap to CNN
- Set up a meeting on monday at 12 o'clock coffee with Megan
- How does my day look on friday?
- Play Whitney Houston - Step by step
- Show me my pictures
- How's the weather?
- Call John Smith
- Send a message to John i'm coming later
- Wake me up in half an hour
- What is 5 + 7 * 3
- How many contacts do I have?
- How many songs do I have?
- Set Timer for 20 seconds
- What's the definition of aspirin
- Translate into german hello how are you
- Start WhatsApp
- What is 5 meters in miles
- Do you know Barack Obama
- Navigate me to the next McDonald's
- Make the light on
- Show me New York on the map
- How many contacts do i have?
- Post on Facebook what's up?
- Search for pizzeria in New York
- Who is Angela Merkel?
- Mute / Silent
- Navigate to New York
- What is the capital of Germany
- How many people live in Berlin?
- How old is Rihanna?
- When is her birthday?
- Show me a picture of Michael Jackson
Requirements: Google voice search (available in android market for free)
Supported languages: German and English
The Online-TTS is powered by iSpeech®
By downloading you accept the license agreement and privacy of YourApp24.
Tags: Voice recognition, Voice Control, Speech Assistant, Sprachassistent, Butler, Sprachsteuerung, Spracherkennung, Siri for Android, Assistant, Assistent, Dreambox, Enigma2, Haushaltssteuerung, Jbmedia, Majel, Speech control.
Compared in the internet with: Apple Siri, Cortana, Google Now, Svoice, Nuance Dragon Go, AVX, Speaktoit, Alicoid, Alpha, Vlingo, Evi, Voice Actions, Voice Search, Omega, Cluzee, Maluuba, Iris, Skyvi, utter, Jeannie, EVA Intern.
Choose among 32 different voice styles and jam with the pitch and modulation settings by sliding your finger across the X-Y control field.
Modify your voice live with your headphones on, record your voice and play it back transformed or use the parrot mode that repeats your altered voice automatically.
Save your recording, send it via email or share it directly on SoundCloud.
Get it now and alienate your voice!
- 32 voice models such as Pitch Shift (Chipmunk, Helium voice), Discobot, Badman, Exorcist, Cylon, Dalek, Singing Robot, Vader, HAL, Stephen, Prophet
- X-Y control field for modifying pitch and modulation
- 3 different modes: real-time, parrot and recording
- Real-time mode (with headphones)
- Voice recording
- Share your results directly on SoundCloud
- Save and email your creations as WAV files
- Save your transformed voice as ringtone
- Vocoder with real-time FFT spectral analysis
More details at: http://www.mikrosonic.com/robovox
TwoSpeak is an augmentative and alternative communication tool, AAC, to foster the development of communication skills. The application features easy-to-use technology for those who are developing basic language skills and are new to the use of assistive technology.The TwoSpeak teaching system is a low-cost alternative to assistive technology devices costing hundreds of dollars.
Description and Example:
The Two Speak app records 10 seconds audio for playback at the touch of sound-storing buttons. To use the TwoSpeak application, the parent or therapist can record a message for the learner to use. To teach cause and effect for the word 'more,' the user can record the word 'more' before asking questions like: 'Would you like more water?' or 'Would you like to play more?' At first the learner must be guided to press the button to show that it makes sound. Following the response of playback, the parent or therapist should allow more play time or give the learner more water. This linking of question, response, and action will assist in developing more complex levels of communication.
This application is free for all users. Please provide feedback; we do our best to improve our programs.
MTE Mercy does not recommend that this product be used as a substitute for speech therapy. This tool is intended to enhance the learning experience of both parent and therapist.
TwoSpeak is a developing application that is open-source. Check it out on github.com.
This application allows you to make and receive anonymous phone calls which cannot be traced or record.
It's important to know how Anonymous Call Log works:
Dial the number 4444 (your default password which you can change in this application), then
you can choose to activate or deactivate the registration of call through the button;
The application icon is not existing in the application menu;
It's possible to decide whether you want your incoming/outgoing calls are registered or not;
It allows importing web pages directly from the browser to listen to them. You can also import selected text from other apps.
-Text to voice
-Read web pages
-Play / Pause / Stop
-Export audio as WAV file
-Lots of languages (internet connection required for some)
Make your phone say anything you want in many languages! Let your phone read the news for you!
There's a paid version available WITHOUT ADS here:
NOTE: Your phone must have a Text-to-Speech enginge for Talk to work. If it doesn't have it you can download it from Google Play. Depending on the TTS engine, some languages that appear in the app may not work.
G+ community: https://plus.google.com/communities/107986392540899459664
This is a very simple and basic program that converts text to speech. The user inputs the text and presses a button and the phone speaks the words you input. No frills, no fancy graphics, no unneeded options or coding that bog it down. Just simple, plain, and efficient.
Please don't mark it down for lack of features or lack of graphical fluff because that wasn't the point. The purpose was to keep it small and simple. NOTE: You MUST follow the on screen instructions to activate the text-to-speech functionality on your phone device in order for it to work. Please do not leave comments that it doesn't work if you have not tried to activate this in the settings.
**** ATTENTION: This developer is currently seeking a full time job in the greater Everett/Seattle Area of Washington. If you are an employer and would like to schedule an interview please get in touch!
This app is CURRENTLY ad free but I am also privately selling a permanent ad spot at the bottom of this app. Please let me know if you are interested.
For all questions, inquiries, bugs, praises (especially those!), and donation information, please contact me...
All messages are encrypted from app to app, so your messages are safe and secure. We only store your messages after they have been encrypted locally from inside the app.
Message & post anonymously, your avatar doesn't have to be tied to your real identity.
Automatic & manual message delete options provide you more ways to remove your private messages.
Nxtty does not use your phone contact list, phone number or social media connections for login. We also do not store any personal details such as password, phone numbers or e-mail addresses. The information you enter on signup are only used to generate your private & public keys and are not stored.
Free Anonymous calling over wifi or 3G to any contact in your list.
Open Chat feature allows you to publicly post chat room style.
Crypto tipping is fun and simple. Just hit the red button beside the avatar on any post that you like in Open Chat..
Create your own avatar and begin posting
Cryptographic Protocol: Nxtty utilizes the Nxt Peer-2-peer (P2P) cryptographic platform for private chat message encryption. Encryption is handled by the Nxt crypto platform which also manages all private & public key exchange. The Nxt crypto protocol is open source the source code can be found below:
Nxt cryptographic protocol: https://bitbucket.org/JeanLucPicard/nxt/overview
Email us via: firstname.lastname@example.org
On twitter - @cryptomessenger
On facebook - Nxtty
Visit us at: www.nxtty.com
1) Currently avatar are not encrypted. Your avatar are stored on our servers as plain images.
2) Anonymous calling functionality of x86 based processor will be updated in the future. Currently will not support call function.
3) Use us to communicate with others on craigslist.
Unleash the power - give your Android device a voice! Have Talkadroid read aloud PDF, DOCs, webpages, and even translate to and from over 55 languages! Type or say anything and have it speak it back to you!
Talkadroid is the one-of-a-kind Text to Speech & Translator application that will speak out-loud anything you give to it!
• Read out your important documents, pdf, or web pages on the go*
• Create your own custom ringtones and alarms
• Download and use 35+ Premium SVOX voices
• Mess with your friends!
• Have your phone translate & say anything in 55+ different languages
• Email someone an audio letter
• Save and load your favorite phrases on the fly
• Includes 3 built-in customizable soundboards for those with speaking difficulties to carry on quick conversations
• Everything you could ever want in a Text to Speech app, and then some!
*** Go to Menu -> 'Get More Voices' to Preview the 35+ new voices available by SVOX!
NOTE: If you already purchased any SVOX voices in Talkadroid Lite or anywhere else, they will automatically show up in Talkadroid Pro.
Q: What voices are included?
A: 6 Free voices are included (English (US), English (UK), Spanish, French, Italian, and German). If you're looking for higher quality speech, we've worked with SVOX to allow their top-notch voices to be integrated into Talkadroid seamlessly. If you'd like to purchase or preview the one's available, press the menu key while in Talkadroid and press "Get More Voices".
Q: How can I make Talkadroid read webpages?
A: In your device's internet browser, press menu->share, then select Talkadroid. Note: to protect your privacy, Talkadroid will not read secure webpages that require a login.
Q: Why am I getting 'unsupported file' when trying to load a document?
A: Talkadroid currently supports text-based PDFs, .Txt files, and most .doc and .docx files. Support is constantly expanding, but requires your help! If you have a file that isn't working, email it to us at email@example.com.
Q: How do I add or edit an existing button in the soundboard?
A: Long press an existing button to add, edit, or delete. You can also press the menu key on your device to add a button.
Q: Why does it sometimes take a while to translate?
A: To save space and battery life, Talkadroid gets it's translation data via the internet. If you have a poor connection, it can take longer than expected.
Tags: tts , Text to Speech , Translator, Talkadroid, Talka Droid, Talking Translator, Type to Speak, Type and Say, Document Reader, Webpage Reader, Custom Ringtones, Ringtone Maker, pdf reader, TTS, fun, cool Soundboard, ALS, Speech Difficulties, Type to Talk, talkdroid, speach, txt, alzheimer, alzheimers, lost my voice, speech loss, tts, text to speech, talk, phone talk, talk a droid, "Text to Speech"
A fully customizable soundboard maker application. Create sound buttons from files, text to speech, and even record your own voice! A Soundboard Creator right in the palm of your own hands.
- Unlimited number of Customizable Soundboards & Buttons
- Image Buttons
- Voice Button Recording
- Text to Speech Buttons
- Set Custom Sound Board Backgrounds
- Save Sounds as Ringtones
- Built-in Web Search for Audio
- Upload Your own Sound Files
- Unlimited number of Customizable Sound boards
- Set Custom Sound Board Backgrounds
- Save Sounds as Ringtones
- Built-in Web Search for Audio Files