Domotz Pro is the network monitoring and remote tech support system for IT professionals, AV installers and uber geeks.
PLEASE NOTE: This app REQUIRES the Domotz Agent to be installed on a network via the Domotz Box, Domotz Pi or via self-install on Raspberry Pi or NAS (Synology, ReadyNAS or QNAP).
Question or issues? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Use Domotz Pro to remotely troubleshoot devices, remotely access devices, remotely manage device power, perform network diagnostics and so much more!
• NETWORK MONITORING: Get a full inventory of all IP devices connected to a network in seconds. Monitoring performed via MAC address and device heartbeat checked every 30 seconds.
• REMOTE DEVICE ACCESS: Supports Web, Remote Desktop and Console Access (http/s, RDP, SSH, Telnet).
• REMOTE POWER MANAGEMENT: Manage device power remotely (On/Off/Reboot). Supports most popular IP controllable power plugs.
• NETWORK MAPPING/PoE/SNMP MONITORING: Automatic detection of which devices are connected to individual ports of a managed switch. Monitor the data traffic of individual ports and shut down individual ports.
• ALERTS: Email and push notification alerts for network down, device down and new device joined the network.
• NETWORK DIAGNOSTICS: Bandwidth analysis and speed tests.
• MULTI-VLAN: Monitoring of multiple VLANs
• COLLABORATION: Securely invite someone onto the network or access an external network remotely.
• DASHBOARD: A dashboard to troubleshoot and monitor all live agents installed across various networks. Easily troubleshoot and identify issues across multiple networks.
• PROFESSIONAL FEATURES FOR TECH SUPPORT